a tragic love story ‼️

By honkingwonderful

TW!!! deku(mha)twerking and being bald bald bakugou (mha) todoroki (mha) as jojo siwa ruv(mid fight masses) x... More

wilbur soots coochie
nagitos fat coochie

hawks big we

13 0 0
By honkingwonderful

Dabi was washing his ankles while Shigaraki was licking his toes.And Dabi was looking at Rule 34 and Vore of Hawks. Dabi has little owo crush on Hawks btw. Shigaraki went to heck with Lil' Nas X while Montero was playing in the back. Hawks and Tricky were stalking Dabi through the window. Tricky then burned down Dabi's house. "I committed arson!!!" Tricky said. Dabi then died a a painful death. Tricky and Hawks default danced after that. Then they kissed lmao1!1!1!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
868K 72.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3M 109K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
288K 33.2K 83
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...