γ€Ž"π–•π–—π–”π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Š π–π–Šπ–•π–™" 』‒...

Av _docinhoO

I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter... Mer

-chapter 1-
-chapter 2-
-chapter 3-
-chapter 4-
-chapter 5-
-chapter 6-
-chapter 7-
-chapter 8-
-chapter 9-
-chapter 10-
-chapter 11-
-chapter 12-
-chapter 13-
-chapter 14-
-chapter 15-
-chapter 16-
-chapter 17-
-chapter 18-
-chapter 19-
-chapter 20-
-chapter 21-
-chapter 22-
-chapter 23-
-chapter 24-
-chapter 25-
-chapter 26-
-chapter 27-
-chapter 28-
-chapter 29-
-chapter 30-
-chapter 31-
-chapter 32-
-chapter 33-
-chapter 34-
-chapter 35
-chapter 36-
-chapter 37-
-chapter 38-
-chapter 39-
Author's note
-chapter 40-
-chapter 41-
-chapter 42-
-chapter 44-
-chapter 45-
-chapter 46-
-chapter 47-
-chapter 48-
-chapter 49-
-chapter 50-
-chapter 51-
-capter 52-
-chapter 53-
-chapter 54-
-chapter 55-
-chapter 56-
-chapter 57-
-chapter 58-

-chapter 43-

4.1K 102 25
Av _docinhoO

"Oi wake up idiot." I flicker your eyes open to hear a male voice.

I mumble tiredly sitting up realising that an irritated Levi was waling you up.

"Umm morning?" I look at him sheepishly.

"You drooled on my damn pillow, now i need to waste my time and clean it." He complains.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Get off i need to change the pillow cover." He shakes me.

"Are you trying to say im diseased?" I ask crossing my arms.

He doesn't respond and finally pulls you out of his bed and you fall onto the floor landing on our back.

"Go drink the tea i made you in my office and then head to the training grounds, its training day." He instructs as he removes the 'diseased' pillow cover.

I stand up and head out slightly embarrassed about drooling on his pillow; i guess my sleep was more comfortable than before.

My face was probably red of embarrassment too but I decided to brush that off and not beat myself up too much about it.

He is just an overreacting clean freak fairy so that is normal. I wonder how im not a clean freak even though i was from the underground too.

After getting a morning greeting from Commander Erwin, i continue my way to the training grounds. The first person i saw there was Armin, Sasha and Connie.

"Hey." I greet.

"Morning." Armin smiles.

"I can't tell if we are early or not but at least im not the only one here." Connie chuckles.

"Shut up and finish off the potatoes i fried for you." Sasha scolds him.

"You woke up early to fry potatoes?" I ask.

"Yeah, it makes me motivated for the day." She smiles and then takes a bite of her potato.

"My..they look tasty may i try some?" Armin rubs his nape.

"You shouldn't ask, take them!" Sasha talks with her mouth full.

"In that case im taking some too." I laugh.

I pick up a fried potato and take a small bite and to my surprise it's quite good.

After a while the rest of the squad arrived and ate Sasha's delicious fried potatoes until some grumpy man came.

"The hell you all here for?" He makes us flinch.

Uh oh its Levi.

Everyone turns around and salute trying to hide their stuffed up mouths in sync...which we fail.

"We are not training to eat food, we are training to fight...20 laps all of you." He scolds at us.

We all huff in disappointment and get to running under the early sun. I ran next to Armin to keep him in track just in case he clumsily falls again.

"Do you want to Annie again?" Armin leans his head closer to my ear.

"Yeah, when?" I agree and ask.

"At some point today or tonight?" He suggests.

"Sure thing." I smile.

"Make sure not to forget that Hitch will come out of no where scaring us." Armin laughs.

"Yeah." I laugh back.

"Arlert, [l/n] stop chatting and run!" We hear Levi in the distance.

After long 20 laps

Those painfully tiering laps were finally complete and over. I remember the times when I didn't mind running but now it's alot harder and it's something I don't enjoy anymore.

"Partner up, it's time for combat." Levi orders.

I partner up with Eren this time. His green emerald eyes showed me that he was ready and ready to beat me.

He put one leg back and held his hands up which had a wooden dagger in one hand in a fist making his fighting stance.

I get my fists up above my hips and look at him in the eyes waiting for him to start.

He charges towards me with the wooden dagger pointed at me and attempts to 'stab' me on the chest.

I step back and held his arm bringing the hand that held the dagger on top of my shoulder and slide my leg against his leg tripping him over as he grunts landing on his back.

He stood up quickly maintaining distance between me and runs towards me yet again. I step to the left making him run past me.

Eren turns around with quick agility and before i could react he had the wooden dagger up my throat.

With one hand, i grabbed his wrist which belonged to the hand that he held the dagger as well, and grabbed his collar with my other hand and bent over flipping him over my back.

As he flipped and fell, i fell with him making me lay on my stomach on his back with one of my arm around his neck, the other hand still holding his wrist tightly and used my body weight to making him struggle.

He grunts in frustration trying wiggle under me which was no use. With a sigh i gave him one big squeeze making him choke a little and hurting his wrist, the dagger slipped off his grip.

I quickly took the wooden dagger and placed it up his throat like he did to me earlier.

"I forgot you were aggressive Eren." I tease him.

"Im not, it's my way of fighting." He scoffs.

"Eren are you hurt?" Mikasa runs over to him holding his hand.

Rudely, Eren slaps Mikasa's hand off him. "Im not a baby Mikasa!" He growls.

"Eren!" I say and then placing a hand on Mikasa's shoulder. "He is just angry right now." I reassure her.

"Im not angry!" He crosses his arm with a frown.

"Jeager shut up." Levi calls out from the distance.

After training

Me and Armin decided to skip dinner to see Annie's crystal. We went down the stairs, walked down some rocky hallways and opened the door to meet her.

"Hey Annie." Armin runs towards the crystal.

"As much as i hate what you did, i still miss you." I confess to the crustal.

I looked at Annie's state, her hair was messy, she had eye bags with her eyes closed shut making her face relaxed.

Despite her tired look, she looked peaceful inside there. I wonder if she could hear us or see us at least.

"Hey you two." Hitch comes in.

"Hey Hitch." I smile.

She walks towards the crystal and looks at her.

She places a hand on her hip. "Annie never enjoyed being around people but wow....she is popular just for sleeping." She laughs.

"You're telling me three people visiting her makes her popular?" I chuckle.

"Mm you get my point." She shrugs.

"Annie come out come on!" Armin frowns.

"Armin we all know you want her out so you can-" Hitch teases but Armin cuts her off blushing.

"No it's not like that!" Armin shakes his head rapidly.

"Yeah yeah." She sarcastically agrees.

22:09pm

I go knock at Levi's door.

"State name and business." A tired voice echoes from behind the door.

"It's me." I reply.

"Come on in." He says and i come in.

I grab a chair and pull it opposite where Levi sat and watched him do his usual night paperwork.

"Levi?" I ask.

"What?" He looks up.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.1K 20
"It's cold, I just came from the underground." The boy then walks up to me as my head faces down he caressed my face.He spreads his arms and wraps th...
884K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
1M 28.1K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
22K 513 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...