Domestic Girlfriend X Male OC

By Dachss5

This is a Domestic Girlfriend X Male OC story. I do not own Domestic Girlfriend/Domestic Na Kanojo. I only ow... More

Profile
"What I'm thinking?"
Thank you
Come over to my house
Sorry
Dinner time
Detective?
Lover
Kisses and books
Fever
Literature club
Date
Exams
Camping
Al
Jealousy?
Kiriya's secret?
Revelation
Festival's preparations

Momo

450 11 2
By Dachss5

Few months before.

Momo was walking down the school's hall. She went out of school, walking into the school's garden when someone drop water on her.

«Ahh, Sorryyy!» Said a girl that was watching her from a window with a water bottle on her hand «I didn't see you down there».

Other two people went near her and of them said her «Mika that was so mean».
She was laughing while saying those words.

Mika, the girl that dropped water on Momo, replied «Maybe but I'm sure you hate her too».

«Oh come on, you hate her just because your crush did it with her» The other girl said her.

"What do I do now?" Thought Momo while she was looking at her wet clothes.

«Mika-san that was rude» Momo heard a male voice coming from behind, she turned her head and saw a boy with wavy hair and dark eyes staring right at the window where Mika was «You should apologize to her».

«Y-Yamamoto-san? Have you fallen for her too? Did she use her nympho power on you?» Mika asked.

«What are you talking about?» He said confused «I'm just telling you to behave like a teenager and not like a child». He then sighed «If you don't apologize to her I'll report this like an act of bullying».

«Fine fine, Kashiwabara Momo I'm sorry».

«Eh... The tone you used wasn't....» Sota tried to say but Mika ignored him.

«Kashiwabara-san is that your name right?» Sota asked Momo «Are you okay?».

She stared at him for few seconds and then replied «Call me Momo».

«Momo-San, is it okay?» He smiled at her.

«Still too formal~~ drop the san».

«B-before we talk about it you should change your clothes» He pointed her clothes.

«I don't have any other clothes».

«Mhh» He put an hand on his chin «I have my PE class later but I don't think I'll do anything, I can give you my tracksuit if you want. It may be too big for you but..» He stopped when he saw that Momo was just staring at him.

«Is everything alright...?».

She was still staring at him.

«Okay okay come with me, I'll get you my Tracksuit».

He dragged her to his classroom and gave her his tracksuit, she went to the bathroom and changed her clothes.

The next day Sota was talking to his friend Kine at the school's gate.

«Hey did you take notes during the English class?» Kine asked him.

«Uh? Don't tell me you spent all the time staring at Hina-sensei» Sota replied annoyed by his friend «You and Natsuo are really annoying when Hina-sensei is around».

He then felt someone pinching him from behind, he turned his head and saw Momo.

«Hi Momo-san» Sota rised his arm.

«Oh I told you yesterday, drop the san~».

«Is she your girlfriend?» Kine asked curiously.

«No, I just helped her yesterday» Then he saw Yuuya and Natsuo from afar «Here they are, Kine we should-».

«Wait» Momo said «Do you have a moment?».

Sota looked at Kine that was smiling at him dumbly «S-O-T-A» He smirked «Go on, I'll tell them that you are busy this afternoon, see ya».

«HEY» Sota tried to grab Kine but it was too late, he then turned towards Momo «S-so did Mika bullied you again?».

She shook her head «I wanted to return this to you» She gave him a bag.

«I washed it before returning it to you» She said while he looked inside the bag.

«O-oh my tracksuit! You didn't need to wash it» He chuckled at her.

«C-can I ask you something?» She said.

«Yeah, go on».

«D-do you love someone?» She asked.

«No... not really» He replied.

«Then it's okay if I love you right? You don't have any girlfriend either right?» She grabbed his hand.

«Wow you are pretty straightforward aren't you? And no I don't have a girlfriend» When she heard his words she started to squeeze his hand even more «H-hey stop it, your hand is sweaty».

«S-sorry» She laughed «But I thought that the best way to show you my feelings is to be clear with them. I don't want have any remorse for them».

«O-Oh yeah I guess you are right, remorses are shitty» He tried to free himself from her grip.

«Hey Sota-kun why don't you come to my house?».

«Eh? We just met yesterday I don't think is-».

«Oh don't worry my parents aren't at home» She winked at him «And beside of that both of us will probably spend the afternoon alone, we can keep company each others. Isn't it cool?~».

«Fine fine..» He smiled «I gladly accept your invitation then».

The two of them went to her house, Sota was sat on her bed while Momo was taking a shower.

He decided to roam around the house while he waited her to finish.

"Why there are only old pics?" He said looking at the various pic frames around the house "She is a child in every pic".

While he was roaming, Momo exited from the bathroom and found him right in front of the bathroom door while looking at the pictures on the wall.

«There is something wrong?» She asked to him.

He turned his head and saw her naked «YEAH THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, WHY ARE YOU NAKED?» He shouted.

«Oh~ so you are that type of guy» She chuckled.

«Ehhhh?».

The two of them went in her room. Sota was sitting on her bed while Momo was putting on some clothes. He was trying to don't watch her.

«Done~» She said, Sota turned around and saw her wearing few tight clothes.

"ARE YOU KIDDING OR WHAT? IT'S STILL THE SAME" He thought.

«S-so why did you invite me here?» He asked her.

«I told you, we are both alone, if we spend time together-».

«But why here? Do you invite anyone to your house?»

She didn't replied at him, she walked near him instead.

She was right in front of him, putting her hands on his shoulder.

«Hey w-» She pushed him gently on her bed.

She was atop of him, staring him right in his eyes, slowly descending towards his lips.

Before their lips touched she whispered him «I invite here just those who I love».

She then started to kiss him passionately, he was feeling all her body pressing onto his, she was rubbing it onto his.

"What do I do now?" He thought "I'm going to do it with a stranger I met yesterday?".

She grabbed his hands, her hands were sweaty but he felt a warm coming up from his chest.

That feeling was made possible by her. He felt her smell, a good smell. He felt her heart, beating against his. He felt her chest, her body.

He felt her.

That was a good feeling, it was so good that he thought "What's wrong with it? I can let me go, at least for today".

She broke the kiss, letting him breath.
«How it was?».

He didn't reply.
«It wasn't good? I'm sorry for-».

He broke free from her grip and embraced her tightly.

He rised and swapped place with her, now he was on top.

He leaned near her ear and whispered

"It wasn't bad but...
Let me show you
How you can improve"

Minutes after..

Momo was under the sheets, wrapping her naked body with them.

Sota was sat on the other side of the bed with a blank face.

"I hate post-nut depression" He thought.

«Waaa~» Momo stretched her arms «That was so good, we should do it again tomorrow~».

«Oh do you-» Sota turned his head towards her, when he saw her wrists he froze.

Momo noticed that he was staring at the cuts on her wrists and tried to justify herself and calm him down, while covering them with the sheets.

«T-these scars are old. I went through a short phase... But I'm totally fine now, don't worry I...» She said.

He didn't hear her, his thoughts filled his mind, avoiding him to hear her excuses.

"What I've done? I just used her to my own pleasure? I just used a girl that is suffering and I'll probably make her suffer even more? I knew something was wrong with her, she sought my attentions, not only mine as far as I know, she doesn't have recent family pics this means her parents are in bad terms, she even cut her wrists. What am I? What am I doing?".

«I'm sorry» He whispered.

«What?» Momo said «I didn't hear what you said».

He immediately got up from the bed, took his clothes on and stormed out her room without saying a word.

The next day at school, during the lunch break.

«Hey something happened? You seem sad» Natsuo asked Sota.

«Oh I know it, he got refused by the girl from yesterday» Kine laugh.

He ignored them.

«I'm going to the bathroom» He shortly said while exiting from the classroom.

He found Momo waiting for him out of the classroom.

«Sota-kun, is everything alright?» She asked him «Yesterday you-».

«I'm sorry Momo-san, yesterday I acted driven by instinct. I meant no harm».

«Oh don't worry» She smiled «I made this for you».

She gave him a small handmade puppet of him.

«Momo-san» He said while staring at the puppet «I have one request for you... Forget what happened yesterday, forget it and forget me. Don't take the blame of this decision, is not your fault... I'm just-».

She grabbed his arm «Don't worry I perfectly understand it, I have one request for you too: keep this puppet as a symbol of our short relationship».

He heard her voice crumbling.

She then said «See you Sota-kun» and walked away.

«O-one more thing» He said while she was walking.

Momo turned her head towards him and he saw a small tear coming out of her eye and running through her face.

«W-what?».

"I don't want to hurt her any longer" he thought.

«Nevermind».

She smiled at him, even if he knew she was suffering, and continued to walk.

«How disgusting...» He whispered «I'm so fucked up».

A/N

In the end I was able to write this chapter and half of the next one (rip).

Oh and btw I watched few episodes of Record of Ragnarok.... GUYS DON'T DO WATCH IT.

Read the manga if you want to start RoR.

Adam best boi ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Vote/comment and see ya tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
779K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
138K 10.1K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...