♡Stigma♡ A Taekook Oneshot Bo...

By stigmaLOVEeuphoria

《♡Stigma♡》:- It is a oneshot book of all the taekook fantasies I have. Fluff Angst Little space Hybrid A/b... More

Baby snow❤🐰
Our story💜
Destined one💙 [pt-2]
Mistake🖤
Saved Me🐯
Saved me🐯🐰 [Pt-2]
Stress Reliever💗
Note💌
Thank you🥺🤍
The gift💝
The gift ×2💝
cozy love☁️

Destined one💙 [pt-1]

998 38 31
By stigmaLOVEeuphoria

Kim taehyung is the CEO of KIM COORPORATION, as cliche as it sounds but it's true. He is the only son of Kim Sungho and Kim Taehee. Handsome, Kind, generous and a charming man with confidence and positive attitude.

His parents never forced him to do anything which he doesn't want to. He was a A+ kid in his school as well as university but this doesn't mean he was a nerd. He was basketball team captain. Everyone loved him.

At the age of 24,taehyung was content with his life. He had loving parents, his true friends, a successful business company and a high class mansion with his own set of luxury cars.

Taehyung never had a love interest in his life, the reason him being busy 24 hours with his work. Neither he was desperate or a loner. He had a fair share of hook-ups because he is a man with needs but nothing else.

His parents wanted him to get married, so he will have someone to lean on, they talked with taehyung, initially he was shocked but he had no problem with it. So within one month he got married.

Married with Jeon Sumni, eldest daughter of the Jeons. Even though it was a business more of a arrange marriage they still made it work. Sumni was a kind and respectful girl. She was self-confident and had a strong personality.

Whereas taehyung having no romantic relationship experience before wasn't able to recognize his feelings. But Sumni was an attractive woman, he liked her strong and confident aurora. He knew he liked her but love? No he doesn't know.

Everything was going well in the new couple's life. They were living a happiness life, they had conflicts too, had arguments but were ok with it. They were sexually active in their relationship too.

The problems started to rise when Sumni started having morning sickness and a little dizziness. She had a doubt and it became crystal clear when her reports came. She was 4 weeks pregnant.

Sumni never wanted a kid, never. It's not like she hated kids but she wasn't exactly fond of them and the main reason was her career, she was getting herself ready for the modeling world, her career just started and there was a lot to achieve in her list.

Taehyung when Listened to the news he was in utopia, extreme happiness. He is really fond of kids, he always wanted to have kids with his life partner. But he got extremely furious when Sumni said she didn't wanted the kids, that she wanted abortion.

They had very nasty fights,threats were made, families were included and they came to decision that Sumni will not have abortion. To say the Jeons were embarrassed was an understatement, they never raised her daughter to be like This.

Those 9 months were dreadful for Sumni but happiest for taehyung, and when he came to knew he will have twins, his happiness doubled. During these 9 months his liking for Sumni decreased but he was still willing to be like before again and he thought they will be happy again. But how wrong he was.

After Sumni went through labour she gave birth to twins, both boys. Taehyung was the happiest when he saw the face of his sons.

They went back to their home after Sumni and the babies were discharged. The senior Kim and Jeon couple went with them too, so they can help in taking care of the twins.

But something tragic happened in just 5 days, Sumni ran away. She was never ready to sacrifice never. Everyone was shocked after they came to know that Sumni ran away.

Taehyung was devastated, he couldn't understand his own feeling. A part of his heart was blaming the twins that her Sumni ran away and the other was having endless hatred for Sumni.

He didn't saw the twins after Sumni left. It's been a week, his parents and in laws were worried for taehyung as well as twins. They were crying continuously because they wanted their parents' warmth.

After a lot of thinking they came to a decision, re-marrying taehyung for the sake of the twins and taehyung himself.

They made taehyung agree to the marriage for the sake of twins, it was difficult but not impossible. Taehyung's friends helped too.

They thought about marrying him to Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook the younger son of the Jeons. He was a example of pure beauty. His big doe eyes, button nose, rosy pink lips and choco chip moles screamed nothing but innocence. He was so kind and soft hearted.

And being an angle he is, he agreed for the marriage. Because he couldn't see the little twins being in such a dreadful and pitiful condition.

Jungkook has never met taehyung, he just completed his university a few days ago, he was in USA at the time of Sumni's marriage.

They both saw each other on the day of marriage, they were both taken back of each other's heavenly features.

After the wedding the newly wedded couple went back to their home,a new home for new beginnings. They were on their way to the new house with the kids. None of them said anything throughout the whole ride.

They reached their new home,it was a modern yet cozy apartment inside out.

(The front of the apartment)

(Taehyung's room)

(Twin's nursery)

(Living room)

                    (Jungkook's room)

(There are 2 more guest rooms and a lawn backwards)

After parking the car taehyung went straight inside the house. Jungkook sighed at his behaviour,he took the twins carefully to not wake them up as they were fast asleep already. He went inside the house,went to the nursery and put the kids in their cribs.

After making sure the twins were deep in their sleep,he left the nursery. On reaching to his supposed room he took a deep breath and opened the door.

Taehyung who was seated on the mini couch after seeing jungkook stand up and went to the door.

'This is my room,i married you just for the sake of my kids, do not take your hopes high. Don't even try to act like a wife which you aren't. Stay away from me' Taehyung said coldly before slamming the door shut.

Jungkook was hurt because of taehyung's cold tone but he understood his grief.

He sighed heavily and went to the nursery to sleep with the twins.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for reading. It is my first book. I hope you liked it♡ Ignore the typos,if any~

Vote,Comment and Share if you liked it,it really motivates me💜

You can dm if you have any request <3

(I hope you guys are safe and sound at your home,take care. Remember you are loved!)

Did you guys watched sowoozoo muster? It was so good,i really felt like watching concert in real. I enjoyed it so much. The Ot7 daechwita and CNS were fun to watch,and taekook water fight too keke,in short it was super fun(^∇^)ノ♪

Also I'm excited for the suprise on 9 July 12 PM KST,i think it will be a new song~let's see!!

Also,Run BTS is starting again from today,i missed it so much:(( even though there was other content too,but Run BTS is like a serotonin boost!!

Published:-15 June,2021

             BY FOR NOW BORAHE~💜       
  (WC- 1247)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 632 8
JUST JUNGKOOK BEEN SWITCH FOR EACH OTHER ⛔️ Top Jungkook/ Top Jimin BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK ANGTS FLUFF SWITCH BOTTOM JUNGKOOK BOTTOM JIMIN SMU...
437K 9.2K 110
❀ Taekook oneshots ❀ Top kook Bottom tae Occasional switches! Feel free to request. 💜 Started: 12/11/2020 Ended: ??/??/???? 💜#1 taekook out of 31...
155K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
1K 66 7
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...