π“πˆπƒπ€π‹ βͺ 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 π‚π€πŒοΏ½...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

TWENTY

48K 695 459
By simplyhood

TWENTY

 ❝More Than Enough.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"I don't want her being apart of this."

Rafe Cameron rarely spoke up to his father, although today, had been different. For once in all his life, he finally grew the courage to fight back - the clear issue being around Ophelia, and that boy would fight for her regardless.

"It's too late for that, Rafe." Ward Cameron replied sternly, the Martin girl shrinking back as the two men spoke as if she hadn't been in the room. "You should have thought about that before you got yourself into this mess."

Ophelia felt guilty. Keeping her mouth shut, her eyes never left Rafe, his cheeks flushed and neck growing red in anger. She had wanted to stick up for him, though knew she would be shut down immediately, and often wondered who it would be to tell her to stay out of it.

At this point in time, she was betting on Rafe.

"She didn't do anything wrong, dad." Although she couldn't agree, she smiled softly, the boy's arms thrown frantically in the air as he spoke. "Do you think you did anything wrong, Ophelia?" And now, she was the centre of attention.

Chewing on her bottom lip, her feet hung over the dark coloured chair as her eyes drifted towards the boy's father, one that had at times, intimidated her like her own father. "I think." She spoke lightly, Rafe rolling his eyes at his father's question. "I think that your son needs you. All I was trying to do was be there for him."

Meeting Rafe's sorry eyes she gave the boy a soft smile, warming his insides knowing well enough despite it all, at the end of the road - he always had Ophelia.

"In fact." She spoke softly, bracing her self for what she was about to do. "It was partially my fault." Now, Ward had been interested, and Rafe's face twisted into utter confusion. "Rafe said he could lend me the money. I just never payed him back."

A smile twisted onto Rafe's tanned face, though it wasn't one that illuminated happieness. He was angry. Beyond frustrated, his arms fell down to his sides as he shook his head in laughter. "What the hell are you doing, Ophelia?"

All she managed was a shrug. "Telling the truth." Ward snickered softly, shaking his head as he grabbed his belongings off of the kitchen counter. "You were never a good liar, Ophelia." Despite the hostility, the girl managed a smile. "Well, that's because I'm not lying."

And that was how the brunette found herself in the back of Ward Cameron's car.

Rafe's hand slid behind the seat, his finger tips toying with the softness of her knee, his own bouncing in anticipation as the car came to a stop, Ophelia's eyes adjusting the darkness just outside the windows.

"I swear," The boys fingers wrapped around hers, squeezing her hand tightly as his voice cracked with each word spoken. "I've learned my lesson." Bright eyes fell upon the front seat, Ward Cameron turning off the car and the night air taking over Ophelia's bare features.

"Stay in the car, Ophelia." Ward spoke softly, ignoring his sons words as the boy squeezed her hand one last time, eyes falling towards a stack of money held in the elder Cameron's hands, so easily slipping away.

Staying in her place, her seat belt came off, the youngest Cameron trying his hardest to ignore the girl in the back seat, unable to see the disappointment written across her face as his fingers slipped form hers, wrapping around the car door handle until his father stopped him, ordering him the same rules as Ophelia.

"You too."

Ophelia could see the dim lit fire over the parked cars and barrels of garbage, her eyes then taking her back to the front seat, where Rafe sat still, a word never leaving his dry lips. "You don't have to look at me, Rafe." The girl cooed softly. "Though the least you could do is tell me why you didn't come to me for help."

Rafe's head titled downwards, his eyes squeezing shut as he held back the tears that threatened to spill, his words so quiet Ophelia almost didn't hear a thing. "I'm supposed to be the one protecting you, O."

Loud, eccentric grunts and groans came from outside the vehicle, Ophelia's curious mind having her swing open the car door and slipping out faster then Rafe could catch her. "Ophelia." He hissed, his finger tips just catching her by the wrist before she took another step, the car door slamming behind him.

"I told you to stay in the god damn car."

Almost instantly Rafe's arms wrapped around the girl from behind, his body slipping around the front of Ophelia and softly pushing her behind, as if to protect her from his father, an instinct he had no control over when it came to the brunette girl.

"It was my fault, Mr. Cameron." Ophelia spoke softly, her eyes falling behind the man to see Barry lay limp in the dirt, Rafe's stomach upset at the sight as he once again held the girl back.

"Get your bike." Ward spoke sternly, his eyes meeting with Ophelia who had still been held in Rafe's grip. "You're coming with me, Ophelia."

Being Rafe's cue to let the girl go, he was hesitant, taking a few steps forwards to grab his motorcycle and away from the girl he didn't want as much as a few feet away from him. "I'll pay you back."

Ward Cameron then stopped dead in his tracks, Ophelia unsure of where to look, her surroundings piecing together as she had been there once before, the two men before her began to grow in anger with each passing second.

"No, Rafe." Ward spoke calmly. "You won't."

The younger Cameron turned slightly at his father's words, tanned skin illuminated by the fire as his eyes fell low, narrowed in at his father. "You want to know why you won't?"

Ophelia Martin felt for the Cameron boy. Someone she loved unconditionally, she fought the battle deep inside telling her everything she didn't want to hear, instead following her heart, knowing the right thing to do was be there for Rafe no matter what - a promise she would always keep.

"Because you're a liar."

To intervene or remain quiet, Ophelia kicked at the dirt with her baby blue converse, the sky growing darker as the tension grew in anticipation, Rafe backing up slowly away from his angered father who inched closer to the boy, brushing past Ophelia in the process.

"You're a thief." Tears welled in the Cameron boy's eyes, his lip twitching in pain as he met with Ophelia, his heart aching for her touch. "You cannot be trusted."

Out of all the years Ophelia walked the Outer Banks, there was one person and one person only the Martin girl went to for everything. Whether it be a fight with her parents or a secret she swore could never be told, she confided in one person with her life, and knew the one person who she could trust the most was being told the exact opposite.

"I can't have you in my house." Ward's words cut deep, the boy keeping his eyes on his father as Ophelia shook her head in laughter, the elder man letting his eyes fall on the brunette as he spoke. "Don't come home."

Rafe stood silent, where as Ophelia bit her tongue as her eyes fell upon Ward, a pained look clouding her vision. "You have a choice to make, Ophelia. I suggest you think hard about it."

Rafe Cameron felt a pain in his chest, tears welling over his eyes as the thought of Ophelia walking away at this very moment. Put in a position with no power, the thought of loosing her alone had Rafe in shambles, his knees buckling as his whole body began to shake in anger, his index and middle fingers crossing together in hopes she would stay.

"A choice?" The brunette laughed softly, tucking a stray curl behind her ear as the wind blew strong, her head shaking as a smile formed on her lips, noticeable even in the clouded sky. "I shouldn't love your son more than his own father."

Rafe couldn't imagine life without Ophelia - especially now. Mistakes had been made and there was no doubt in the boy's mind he couldn't let any of them ruin his relationship with Ophelia. If she were to leave this very moment with his father, he wasn't quite sure how he would get by every single day knowing how painful it would be to keep loving her.

"You're a smart girl, Ophelia." Ward spoke calmly, his head shaking at the young girl about to throw her whole life away - or so he thought. "You do crazy things for the one you love." Ophelia smiled softly. "I was never leaving with you, Mr. Cameron."

Ward Cameron didn't hesitate to leave, the car speeding off into the distance as Rafe collapsed into the girl's arms, his own wrapping tightly around her body as his head fell deep into the crook of her neck, silent tears marking her skin damp.

"I love you, Ophelia." The boy cried softly, her tiny fingers wrapping around his cheeks as she brushed the stray tears away, a small smile forming on her lips. "I love you, Rafe."

Arms wrapped around the boys waist, she nodded softly as he kicked off the ground, the wind blowing through the girls flowing hair peaking through the back of the helmet as the pair raced through the cut, not a clue in the world as to where they were going to go, although knew one thing was for certain -

they had each other, and that was more than enough.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

Ahhh! I hope you are enjoying this. 

Please feel free to inbox me - I'd love to make friends who love Rafe/OBX as much as I do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 3.2K 38
IN WHICH after a storm of chaos tears through a teenage girl's life she follows the treasure hunt her mother started. (...pope heyward x fem oc) (...
522K 4K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
10.8K 153 12
*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍.' OUTER BANKS . FEM OC X RAFE CAMERON
13.1K 610 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage 𓍒ִ໋ outer banks 𓍒ִ໋ jj maybank x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season one - tbd ...