They Were Destined

By writerfics_7

For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the... More

introduction
chapter-1
chapter- 2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter -16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter 20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter 31
chapter 32 (final)

chapter-15

364 14 2
By writerfics_7

Than he went downstairs as 5 men in suit entered the castle.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said walking towards them. "Is everything okay?" Namjoon asked as jungkook nodded. "Yeah actually some people attacked our villa yesterday, we both weren't there but they had guns with them." Jungkook said in a serious tone.

"Let go and talk in your personal office" hobi said making others nod. "No! I don't think I should leave her alone at the time. She is in danger because of me" jungkook said making his Hyungs suprise. "Is my little one speaking about protecting a girl!!" Jin said in a teasing tone.

"Let's go, I have personalized a room like office in this castle we can talk there" jungkook said leading the path as others followed him.

They all were sitting and discussing about the matter. "Are you sure it's him?" Jimin asked as jungkook nodded. "He is the only one who can perform such cheap tricks." Jungkook said

"But we defeated him right?" Yoongi said as jungkook hummed in response. "I don't think this time he is alone" namjoon said as jimin agreed "he probably have some support, it's difficult to pass your security system but he got till your room's" jimin said as hobi added. "Someone close to you is betraying you. For this time don't trust anyone" as everyone agreed with him.

As they were talking as someone knocked the door. A small figure peeked in as her doe eyes meet jungkook's making him relieve all his stress.

"You guys must be tired, have some brownies" y/n said smiling as they all got up making complete mess to have brownies. "Guy's, don't argue she have enough for all of us" Joon said and signed.

They stood in their positions as y/n handed them brownies one by one. "I see namjoon is like a leader to you guys." She said with a light chuckle when she saw all of them following his words.

"Yeah you can say that, he is the smartest one of us" jimin said munching his brownie.

"Hmmm it's sooo good. Did you made them?" Jin asked as she nodded. "Yaa I am not a good cook but I can bake quite well" she said with a wide smile. "Can you give me the recipe?" Namjoon asked as everyone stopped eating and looked at his direction.

"Yaa- DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT?!!?" Jin shouted making everyone chuckle "but why do you want a recepie to burn the kitchen!" Yoongi said making everyone laugh including y/n.

They all laughed as jungkook who was just sitting and adoring everyone being happy and giggling especially y/n. "Guys stay here" jungkook said getting up. "Sure" hobi said as everyone agreed. As it was a huge place and they didn't want to leave the young one behind.

"Guys do anyone of you want to watch movie?" Y/n asked unsure as everyone looked at eachother. "Do you mean movie night?" Jimin asked as she nodded "HECK YEAH!!" Jimin exclaimed as they all got excited.

They all walked out of the room, when jungkook was about to leave y/n tugged his shirt sleeves cutely and pulled him back. He was surprised by her actions, but loved it.

"Can I ask you something??" She asked innocently with her doe eyes which was her one of the great weapon when she needed anything. "Hmm go ahead" jungkook said try to hide his fluttered face.

"You know I was planning to have a movie night but this all happened. So can I call taehyung over?" she asked playing with her fingers. "We are having a movie night with Hyungs so..." He said as she wanted to speak something but he left before she could say anything.

She signed and went upstairs. "Ugh, why did I even thought he changed?? He is just like before! MONKEY!!" She said tho herself.

Soon it was dinner time as they all sat for dinner together. "So which movie should we watch ??" Jimin asked looking at y/n and others.

Y/n was quite, as Jin interrupted "should we watch a funny movie?" He suggested. "Nah Hyung, no Matter which movie we watch when we watch it together it'll be funny eventually" namjoon said as all agreed.

"So let watch a horror movie!" Hobi said as they all agreed.

They all had dinner and were walking to home theater to watch movie as the door bell rang. And jungkook's bodyguard came and said "sir someone is at the door" jungkook nodded as Y/n walked to open the door as they all were fighting behind for the seats.

"Yah shift there, there is so much space" "no I want to sit here get up if you have problem" they all were busy arguing as jungkook walked behind y/n to check who was at the door.

Y/n opened the door as taehyung was standing on the door. "Taehyungaa" she said excitedly and welcomed him. He smiled widely and came in.

"How did you get the address??" She asked closing the door behind them.  "Jungkook messaged me" he said as she looked at Jungkook who was standing behind her with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Thank you Jeon" she said with a cute smile. As his heart melted just by looking at her smile."it's Mr. Jeon princess" he mumbled in her ears making her freeze for few second. As they all walked back to the home theater.

"Taehyungaaa" jimin shouted making all of their attention to taehyung. He hugged them with the smile.

"You guys know eachother?" Jungkook asked as jimin nodded. "Ofcourse.... We were even together at my business trip" jimin said with as y/n looked back at taehyung. "So you were with him on you business trip, so you forgot your own best friend??" She said dramatically. "Yaa- stop it!!" Jin said looking at the mess.

"We all know eachother, but now take your seats we have already selected the movie" yoongi said as they started taking their seats.

Y/n was sitting in middle of jungkook and taehyung on one couch. "I'll sit in middle" jungkook said making y/n and taehyung look at him. "Why?" Y/n asked confused.

"Just because I want to-" jungkook said as Joon interrupted. "Yaa-sit wherever you want but now quite the movie have started."

"Fine" y/n said rolling her eyes. She got up and sat on jungkook's place as jungkook was now sitting between y/n and taehyung.

It was horror scene at Jungkook looked at his right were taehyung was sitting. Taehyung's eyes were about to close as he was trying his best to keep them open. As he turned to his left to find y/n who was focused on the movie have tugged his shirt's sleeves in her tiny fist as she was trying to cover her eyes but was still focused on the screen on the same time.

His heart started beating fast looking at her tiny figure sitting beside him. He wanted to hold her tight to him. He wanted to run his fingers through her hairs and caress her hairs. But he didn't wanted to accept it at any cost.

After some time, the movie was finally ended. Y/n tried to get up from her position as she was sitting in the same position for a long time. She looked around to find everyone was sleeping only yoongi, Jin and y/n was the one who was awake.

She looked at Jungkook and a chuckle left her mouth. She couldn't help herself but aww looking at the view in front of her.

Taehyung wrapped himself around jungkook as he allowed him to do so. The both were literally hugging eachother and leaning on eachother. Y/n quickly took out the phone and clicked their photos. Yoongi and jin also got up and looked at both of them cuddling.

"They look cute don't they" Jin said nearly whispering as he didn't wanted to wake them up. Y/n nodded in response with a smile.

"Let them sleep let's go and sleep in other room" yoongi said as y/n asked "but wouldn't they have back pain if they sleep like this?" She said worryingly. "Nah- this place is quite comfortable, and look you husband is fast asleep or its nearly impossible to wake him up" Jin said as she looks at him who was sleeping soundlessly.

She nodded as they all went out. "Y/n  we will be right here, just call us if you need anything" yoongi said as y/n nodded and went to their shared bedroom which was originally his.

She layed down on the bed and was thinking about him. Every time she thought about him a smile appears on her face.

She knew love leaves a memory that no one can steal,
But she forgot that it even leaves the pain that no one can heal 💕

If you like the story don't forget to vote and comment. It helps me to know if you want to me continue writing. Voting doesn't profits us just encourage us. And what do you think who can be the person tried to attack them, tell me about your guesses in comments ☺️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HATE YOU By Anna

Fanfiction

4K 274 30
Her face , her voice and everything about her, I hated . I hated everything about her until I saw her on her knees. Bruised, crying and blood coming...
21.9K 770 26
For Jungkook emotions have no value "Love is nothing but madness, money is everything" But for Y/n emotions are priceless "You call it madness, but I...
29.7K 1.7K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...