Frostbite [Himiko Toga x Hero...

By ImTired269

(Y/N) Todoroki, brother of the villain Dabi, left home under the guise of death, and set out to become what h... More

Character Bio/Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting an idol
Chapter 2: Compressed Training Arc
Chapter 3: UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: First Day of UA
Chapter 5: Battle Trials
Chapter 6: Class Presidents, Who is worthy?
Chapter 7: USJ's Villainous Encounter
Chapter 9: Notification of Sports Fest... and a Threat
Chapter 10: A sneaky little rescue
Chapter 11: Roaring Sports Festival! BEGIN!
Chapter 12: Festival Final Games! Pandemonium at UA!
Chapter 13: Codenames and Internship Decisions
Chapter 14: Internship... Do I have to fight him?
Chapter 15: Bakugou's new cut... oh and an end of term exam
Chapter 16: An Awful Trio vs the Symbol of Peace!
Chapter 17: I-Island, a Surprise Visit
Chapter 18: A whacky adventure
Chapter 19: The Mall's Close Encounter
Chapter 20: It's Fucking Freezing!!!!
Chapter 21: I didn't expect that
Chapter 22: Training with New Equipment
Chapter 23: Provisional Hero License Exam; First Examination
Chapter 24: ShiketsUA Team-Up, Gang-Orca Strikes!
Chapter 25: Hero License... One Step at a Time
Chapter 26: Return to School; Introductions
Chapter 27: Work-Studies Begin; Safety Commission Work
Chapter 28: Yakuza Interrogations
Chapter 29: The Shie Hassaikai Raid
Chapter 30: One to One with the Number Ones
Random What-If That I Had An Idea For (RWITIHAIF)
Chapter 31: Shouto's Realisation
Chapter 32: School Festival Decisions
Chapter 33: School Festival
Chapter 34: HB JP, Watching the Number 1

Chapter 8: The Days Off, Time with Toga and Dabi

1.8K 54 79
By ImTired269

(Y/N) learned, in the hospital, that school shut down until Monday. So as soon as he got home, the first thing he did... was hug Toga. Who cuddled him all day. Not letting go until (Y/N) began to cook.

Dabi finished his food and looked at his brother.

Dabi: "How does that blond kid know about Psycho Bitch?" He asked.

(Y/N): "Well... I was sitting alone at lunch, scrolling through some photos. I saw..." He pulled out his phone and showed the image of Toga nibbling his left ear. "This one... As it turns out Kaminari was behind me and saw it... He started asking questions, so I answered them."

Dabi: "What were the questions, and what did you answer with?"

(Y/N): "If she was my girlfriend. If she was my sister... I didn't get to answer either until he asked if she was both... I said no to all of them."

Dabi: "Psycho Bitch. Leave. I know the blond's kind I'm going to ask a question you shouldn't hear the answer to." Toga left with a few stomps. "Did he ask if you wanted to go out with her?" (Y/N) nodded. "What did you say?" Again, a nod.

(Y/N): "He also gave me advice... We're also best friends... He's also my go to guy, besides you, for help."

Dabi: "Does he know that we are villains?" He asked.

(Y/N): "What? No. Why would he, as far as he's concerned, we're a normal family." He said.

Dabi: "Okay then. Toga! Get in here!"

Toga rushed into the room at an incredibly fast speed. Tackling (Y/N) into a hug.

Toga: "You said my name?! Are you really Dabi?" She asked in fake suspicion.

Dabi: "We're going to an amusement park tomorrow. (Y/N), bring your pal." He showed a very familiar credit card. "I managed to steal this the other day from one of Endeavor's most trusted sidekicks. Y'know what... Fuck it, bring all of your friends, kid."

Toga: "Why stop at just your friends? Bring the whole class!" She squealed.

Dabi: "EXACTLY!" He started laughing like a maniac. "Seriously though... Name your entire class, I want to make sure there won't be anyone we know... from before our faked deaths."

(Y/N): "There's only one... You'll know when I say his name, but he's my... you know what... He most likely won't show up. He might, just to spite his father and get away." He said.

Toga was completely lost on the whole conversation.

The agreed time for the trip to the amusement park was 2:15pm. (Y/N) opened the class 1-A group chat.

<Group Chat>

Ice King: Hey guys, who wants to go to the amusement park tomorrow?

Small Might: Me! Me! Me!

Kirby's Cousin: I'll go

Pikachu: HECK YEAH!

Baby Shark: SURE THING BRO!

Pomeranian: STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE WITH USELESS MESSAGES!!!

Let it go: No and no, everyone spam the chat.

The chat was spammed with yes and no and sometimes just random letters... mainly E or F.

<End of Group Chat>

<Time Skip to Amusement Park>

Dabi, (Y/N) and the majority of his class was currently riding a rollercoaster, twirling in several corkscrews and loops. Unfortunately Toga was caught up doing something else to be here.

Ochaco thought it was a good idea to go through the haunted house next. According to several sources, it was considered the scariest haunted house in the country.

They all went in as a class. The first jump scare wasn't too bad, so everyone passed by it just fine. The second one however, caused quite a few to quit. Those people being, Uraraka, Hagakure, Sato, Asui and Mineta. Deku was trying not to show fear, but was failing miserably, since his eyes were wide and he was sweating profusely.

By the end of the haunted house, almost the entire class had quit and run out. There was only a few that remained. Tokoyami, Deku (Who looked like his soul left his body.), Dabi and (Y/N). After the haunted house Kaminari approached (Y/N).

Kaminari: "So where's that hottie, Hiyasu? I mean... It's Saturday, so she can't be at school, where is she?" He asked, rubbing his chin.

Iida: "Kaminari, you should stop poking your nose into other people's business!" He said, chopping the air as if it had just stolen his orange juice.

Sero: "Wait a sec, Hiyasu has a girlfriend?! Since when?!" He added onto Kaminari's teasing and questioning.

Ashido: "WHAAAAAAT!"

Dabi: "Shut it all of you, she's not here, that's all you need to know. Besides, she isn't Hyōketsu's girlfriend." He said with a serious expression.

Kaminari: "So you still haven't asked her out yet?" He asked.

Deku started mumbling at this point. Probably about All Might or quirks, or both. Iida started going into maximum air chopping overdrive, while trying tell Kaminari off for butting into personal lives.

(Y/N) felt a vibration from his phone and checked it, it was a notification from Toga.

VampireUwU: Hey, Hyōketsu. I wanna tell you something in private okay? Meet me in that alley where we met Stain

(Y/N) looked at his brother, who was being nosey and read the message too.

Dabi simply nodded.

Dabi: "Go on, go get her. I'll stay here and waste the rest of this credit card allowance." He said patting his brother on the back.

Kaminari/Ashido/Sero: "HE'S GONNA DO IT!"

Kirishima: "SO MANLY!"

(Y/N) walked away, Dabi looked at his brother's classmates.

Dabi: "Who wants to go watch the show?" He said with a slight smile.

Surprisingly... Everyone Declined the offer.

(Y/N) arrived in the alley where he had saved Toga nearly a year prior. He looked and saw the charred patch on the floor where the sick fucks were cremated.

Toga: "You arrived earlier than expected~!" She cooed flirtatiously. Emerging from the shadows.

(Y/N): "At least you didn't say that in a different way. But yeah... I wouldn't keep you waiting." He said as Toga skipped closer. "So what did you want to tell me that Dabi can't hear?"

Toga: "I just..." She paused sheepishly. Which was weird, considering she's normally bouncy and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind. "Wanted to say..." She timidly stepped forwards until being right in front of (Y/N). "I just wanted to say..." She leaned in close to (Y/N)'s ear. (Y/N)'s heart felt like it was going to explode if it was going to continue the way that it was going. "I love you."

There it was, the three words that (Y/N) was waiting for. The words he had always wanted to hear, but never had the courage to say. The words that are so easily said in stories, but never in person. (Y/N) felt his face contort into the most welcoming, happy smile in the world, on par with Luffy's when he gets meat.

Toga was afraid that (Y/N) didn't feel the same way. She thought that reality had realised her worst fear of that moment, and made it real.

Oh how much more wrong could she be?

(Y/N): "Himiko... I love you too." He said with the largest smile ever. Greater than All Might's.

Toga: "R...Really?!" She asked, somehow genuinely surprised by the response. (Y/N) nodded so much that his neck threatened to snap. "YAAAAY!!!!" She bear hugged (Y/N) enough to crush his ribcage and lungs and showered his face with kisses.

Considering an alleyway isn't the best place to make out without being classed as suspicious, the couple walked home, knowing Dabi would be at the amusement park for a while.

They walked in and locked the door. Toga wanted to get immediately to the kissing... but was stopped by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We eat first. What do you want to have for lunch?"

Toga: "Yooooouuuuu~!" She said seductively.

(Y/N): "I walked right into that one, huh." He said, unbelieving his stupidity and lack of common sense. Then an idea popped into his head. "How about I'm dessert, so what do you want for the main course?"

Toga: "Bitch you ain't just the dessert! You the whole ass meal!" She said smiling. "Now come here!" She said leaping towards (Y/N).

(Y/N), knowing resistance was now futile, gave in, and begun the make out session.

It all ended with Toga and (Y/N) still in clothes, and snuggling on the couch with blankets over the both of them. With Twelfth Street Rag playing in the background.

Dabi walked through the door after unlocking it and spotted the scene on the couch.

Dabi: "Heh... (Y/N) got to work fast." 'Wait a second... I technically spend more time with her than he does... Is that gonna be weird?'

(Y/N) shuffled in his sleep and accidentally knocked the blankets on the floor, to which Dabi just picked the fallen blankets up and tucked in the cuddling couple. If he had to speak his mind, he'd say that the sight was adorable, but he tends to be an emotionless dickhead. He walked to the kitchen and started cooking some food. Unfortunately... he burns everything he cooks.

W/C: 1545

A/N: Well, this was interesting to write, I just needed to add some (Y/N) x Toga moments considering that you, the main character, is often in UA, away from Toga. So I had to put (Y/N) and Toga's relationship into fast forward a little. Hope you don't mind.

-Sincerely, ImTired269

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.5K 33
Tomura Shigaraki is perfectly content with his life as a villain. Then mysterious Dabi shows up at the League and turns everything he thought he knew...
3.1K 80 9
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
403 20 11
After graduating UA, Fumikage Tokoyami and Kyoka Jiro have become top heroes in Japan. When the sadistic Villain known as the Ripper emerges, Tokoyam...
132 13 4
Born into a comic book world filled with quirks, a young boy had only one simple goal.. To become the next number one hero without a doubt! ...But wi...