What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

By Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

8

10.9K 431 128
By Eggroll47

Placing three bowls of rice on the table, (Y/n) plops herself down on the chair that faces her two male companions. 

"I told you I can do it myself, you know." 

(Y/n) chuckles, "Sorry, it's a habit from my job. I feel like I have to lay everything myself. Eat up, Falco." 

The innocent 14 years old boy smiles in gratitude, "Well then, thank you for the food." He begins to slurp his bowl of ramen. Falco closes his light hazel eyes in delight as soon as the delicious pork broth touched his bud taste. 

"Hey, aren't you going to eat too ?" 

She turns her head to the man who just talked. Porco Galliard. 

If people look at them without thinking twice, they would think that Porco and (Y/n) are a married couple, and Falco is their child. But that's not the truth. Falco is a junior high school student, who just happens to be entrusted under (Y/n)'s care because Colt, Falco's older brother, is extremely busy and rarely comes home. So (Y/n) often spends time with him after work. 

And, about Porco Galliard, the man who seems quite salty and cool at the same time, he's actually (Y/n)'s closest man friend. Heck, they're even friends since diapers. They always stick together through thick and thin. 

(Y/n) stirrs her ramen, "Nope, I'm just letting it cool down for a bit." Then her eyes darted to her friends, who had stopped eating. Their eyes shows nothing but emptiness, "You two look worn out.  Did something bad happen to you today ?" 

"Auntie (Y/n), please don't mind us-." 

"Actually, I have something in mind," Porco received a look of betrayal from the boy beside him. Falco thought Porco would just pretend that everything's fine but turns out he didn't, "I feel like, me and Falco are always troubling you." 

"Troubles ? Hell no." She tilts her head, "Where did you even get the idea that you both are troubling me ?" 

Falco fiddles with his fingers, "W-well, you always cook for me or take me out to eat. And you always buy things I needed even though it's supposed to be my family's job." 

He and Colt live in a different town from their parents. And it's way too far to visit their parents, so most of the time Colt always tries to fulfil what Falco needs from school or something. The truth is, (Y/n) is far beyond happy to take care of Falco almost everyday. He's like a little brother she never had. His kind and caring attitude somehow makes (Y/n) proud. 

“Are you kidding me ? If that's what you call a trouble then you're wrong guys. And it's not like you're causing real trouble like my dad.” 

Porco frowns, “What did he do this time ?" 

Ever since they're kids, Porco knows that (Y/n)'s father often get in trouble and (Y/n) always has to be the one to clear his problems and such. 

“Let's just say.. he got a private loan early this year." 

“Oh God... how much ?" 

“Around $33,560. Hehe" 

Porco widens his eyes, "Why are you only telling me this right now ? I could've helped you !" 

"But it'd only add to your worries. I know you too well." 

"So what did you do ?" Falco asked. Seeing his 'aunt' being responsible for her father's loan makes Falco feel bad. 

(Y/n) grins, "I sold my car and paid it off." She said as if it was nothing. 

"Wait, you had a car ?" 

She nods as she begins to take a sip of the ramen broth, "I was late 10 minutes because I missed the bus and then the day after that, vice presidnet Ackerman bought a car for me." (Y/n) chuckles upon recalling the memories, "But that only lasted a week cause I need the money." 

"Auntie (Y/n), could it be your boss has taken a liking into you ?" Falco piped in. 

Hearing this, the woman burst into a laughing fit, "Mr. Ackerman likes me ? Oh please- pffft haahahahahahahahaahahhhahaahhh !" 

"Jesus.. woman, calm down. But why not ? You said he buys you clothes and shoes ! Even though he says it's for your grooming costs, isn't that a bit too much ?" Porco crosses his arms, "Believe me, I think that man is into you." 

"Mhm I think so too." 

After a good one minute, her laughter has finally died down, "No, never. Mr. Ackerman loves his cleaning supplies so much that others just won't do. Has he ever fallen in love or liked someone ? The answer is a big NO, not even once." 

"Like that makes sense.." Porco muttered. 

She laughs, "I mean it, really." 

"How can someone at that age never fall in love ? I mean, most people at least must've liked someone when they reach their 20s right ?" Falco asked. 

"Well, (Y/n) over here isn't." 

The smile on (Y/n)'s face dies down, replaced by a rather gloomy one. Usually, she accepts this kind of joke with alacrity. Falco is quick to notice the sudden change of (Y/n)'s facial experssion and the boy jabs Porco's thigh with a toothpick to scold him, making the male yelp quietly. 

"Oi, are you crazy-" 

Then Porco notices her face. It seems like he just crossed a line, "Uh.. Here, let me order your favourite karage and salad-" 

"No it's alright." (Y/n) replied monotonously, the light in her eyes is gone. 

Falco then remembers something that might cheer her up. So he rummages through his bag and pull out an object, "Auntie, I almost forgot, this is for you." The boy beams. 

"Oh my.." 

"I helped a cat and its kittens to cross the street this morning, a teacher saw it and he gave me this as a reward. I don't feel like I need it, but I think you do. I hope you can wear this at work to ease the ache on your neck that you get when you have to sit and look down at the computer all day." Falco hands her a brand new neck pillow. 

(Y/n) takes the neck pillow from him with a smile, "You're so sweet- OH MY GOD THIS NECK PILLOW COMES WITH A HOOD ! Thank you Falco dear !" Happiness immediately radiates from the woman. 

"Ah, but.. I forgot to tell you guys. I'm actually quitting soon." 

Their eyes widened in an instant upon hearing what (Y/n) just said, 

"EH ?" 

"Why so sudden ? Did he bully you again ? I swear that bastard- " 

(Y/n) puts her hand forward, "Calm down, it's not like that. Now that my father's debt and loan is paid off, and the financial problems are settled, so I thought I should just quit." She elucidates. 

"Then what's your plan after that ?" 

"I don't know, I'm not too sure. Of course, where else would I be treated like this at this age with my resume too, but I've been too busy and.. I feel like it's now or never. And-" 

An audible buzzing noise echoes from her phone on the table. 

~Incoming call

[Vice President Ackerman] 

She exhales while rolling her eyes a little. 

"It's him, right ?" Porco glares at her phone, "Don't pick up the call..!" He grits his teeth. 

"Don't do it Auntie !" 

"Oi !" 

Andddd... she ends up ignoring the two and pick up the call, "Yes Mr. Ackerman ?" 

"You know where I am, get your ass over here." 

(Y/n)'s face holds an uneasy look, "Um, Mr. Ackerman, I actually have something today, so just for tonight, would you like me to call some other secretary or a private chauffeur ? Mr. Braun, perhaps ?" 

“Nope." 

Porco growls, "He wants you to come ? Now ?" Which then (Y/n) replies with a quick nod, since she's still on the phone, "That's it, give me the phone !" He whispers aggressively. 

"Calm down !" The poor 14 years old boy tries to prevent Porco from snatching (Y/n)'s phone. 

"Then, how about I call Ms. Ral ? As far as I know, she always offers to drive you home sir. Even though you always turn down her offers-" 

"Come here, right this minute."

With that, the man over the line hang up on her with a single tap.

“H-hello ? Mr. Ackerman ? Sir ?" (Y/n) sighs in annoyance. Levi often does this when he doesn't get what he wants. 

The pissed off man across (Y/n) pinches the bridge of his nose in distress, "He told you to come now ? To drive his car ??

(Y/n) nods, a defeated smile on her face. 

"Today's the day he doesn't have to go home because no one will nag him for it, so I don't know why he insists on going home." She begins to tidy her belongings such as phone and wallet.  

And of course, Falco's neck pillow. 

Porco takes a sip of water before speaking to her, "God.. I'm actually relieved to hear you're quitting." 

He only gets a sheepish laugh as a reply. 

"Well then, I'm gonna go now before the grumpy gnome gets all angry and shit. Porco, make sure to drive Falco home before nine, okay ? He still has school tomorrow." 

The man lifts his thumbs up, "Roger that." 

------ On the ride back with Vice President Ackerman ------ 

Silence engulfs the atmosphere as (Y/n) drives Levi to his house. 

"Who were you with ?" 

(Y/n) was a bit taken back at his question, but she decides to shrug it off with a smile, "It's a secret, Mr. Ackerman." 

Almost immediately, Levi turns his head towards her with narrowed eyes. 

The reason why he asked her about it, is because Levi heard a man's voice over the line when (Y/n) was speaking to him. And he's certain that whoever that man was, he's not a stranger. But rather someone close to (Y/n), and there's no way Levi would let her- 

'Wait.. what the fuck's wrong with me ? Since when did I care about men being around (Y/n)..?' 

Levi tries to ignore his thoughts, he then averted his attention to the window instead of the woman driving beside him right now, "Take a day off tomorrow and think about the offer again." 

"Really ?" Levi swore he just heard an instant happiness in her voice, "Ah, but wait. The new secretary interviews are tomorrow.." 

"Then just drop by in for the interview." 

"Oh..okay then. Thank you sir." She said with a big smile on her face. 

Silence...... 

Levi inhales sharply, "Did you find a new place or a new job ?" He hates to be the one to start a conversation, it's so unlikely of him, but it's for the sake of preventing her from quitting. He needs to dig up some information whether he likes it or not. 

"Not yet." 

"Will you at least be in this city ?" 

"I'm not too sure about that either." 

Her boss frowns upon hearing the answers, "Then why are you quitting without any plans ?" 

"Well, I feel like I need to go find my life now." (Y/n) smiles softly at herself as she keeps her eyes on the road ahead. 

He lifts his eyebrows, "Hm ?" Demanding for an explanation. 

"A life that's not as someone's secretary, nor as a breadwinner. Just a life as me, (Y/n) (L/n)." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 127 6
here's another story of Levi x Reader...I really hope you guys like it....I tried my best....sorry if there's bad spelling...yes I know I have bad sp...
496K 12.7K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...
2.5K 55 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...
1M 43.8K 40
"Hey what's the homeworkr?" Y/N is a high school student who accidentally texts the wrong number. While she certainly didn't get the homework that da...