MJ IMAGINES (World with Apple...

By myapplehead58

Today marks his 12th Death Year Anniversary, I've decided to publish my very first story in honor of the King... More

Introduction
First meeting
Snow in Neverland
He expresses his love to you
Truth or dare
He expresses his love to you pt.2
He takes care of you
He expresses his love to you pt.3
Sweet morning
He expresses his love to you pt.4
Your man
Imagination of you and him
I'm on my way
He expresses his love to you pt.5
Rehearsals
The gang
Bad day
We meet again
Sleepover
Slumber Party
He comes home late
Your deep secret
Candy
Picnic date
Midnight snacks
Let me love you
He walks you home
A little something
Happy Birthday
I honestly dont know
Birthday Sex
Update
Emergency

Photoshoot

482 5 3
By myapplehead58

                                                                                            1987

You are working at the entertainment wherein Michael Jackson is, as photographer. Today was his photoshoot for his upcoming album Bad. You are assigned as the official photographer to take photos for the entire album.

You've been working at the company for almost 4 years. You have a major crush at Michael Jackson. You've been a fan of him since then, you listened to all of his songs and fangirl over him. Despite his major fame he remained humble and down to earth. You love how friendly he is and his bubbly personality. 

You finished talking with the director, he tells you how he wants the photos to turned out.

"You are one of the best photographers here Y/N, I trust you with this." The director said to you.

You smiled at him. "Of course sir, its an honor to work for you."

You were preparing for the camera, and everything for the album cover. You were busy discussing some things to the other staffs and then you heard the assistant director calling for Michael.

"Okay Michael, get ready!" The assistant director said and you see him coming out from his room together with his makeup artist.

"Okay sir, you're good to go." His makeup artist said. He said thank you with his sweet voice.

Dang it, how can this man looks so hot...

He looks at you and smiled. You blushed when he smiled at you, his smile was so beautiful. It made your heart melt.

"Hi Y/N, so you are the photographer?" He asked as he fixed some strand of his curly hair.

"Uhm yes sir, I'll be the photogra-" he stops you.

"Y/N drop the formalities, just call me Michael from now on, okay dear?" He said and smiled again. You nodded your head in return. He proceed to the front, and fixes his suit. You positioned yourself to get the best angle.

You were so nervous for today, so you want everything to be perfect for him. Like him, you're also a perfectionist.

"Okay Michael, give me your best pose in 1..2...3" You said and captured him. You focused really hard and don't want things to mess up.

The camera was a big help for you to look closer to him,since you are really shy to approach and you kept avoiding him. You loved how you captured him everytime, he always give his charismatic pose and aura. His beauty amazes you so much.

After taking a few pictures you were finally done, you checked all the pictures and this is how it turned out.

You looked at your camera, and chose this two pictures as your favorite. You didn't even noticed Michael was right in front of you.

"Y/N? thank you for your hard work today. I'm sure the pictures really turned out well." He said and smiled, he gently patted your shoulder and he walked away. You blushed in his sudden action but quickly hide it by covering your face. You looked at the monitor and rechecked the pictures. As usual you are stuck at Michael's picture and you can't help yourself to smile.

"Y/N you've been staring at Mr. Jackson's photo again, let me guess... you had a crush on him?" Your friend Kate who is one of the makeup stylist teased you. You quickly hushed her but still she continued to giggle.

"Can you keep it down? they might hear you." You said to your friend. You sighed and pulled her closer to tell her your secret.

"Yes I like Michael since I started working here, but please keep it as a secret I don't want to start some rumors." You said and your friend quietly laughed.

"Ahh so its true huh?? you had a crush on him, oh well I can't blame you though he is really handsome, talented and fun." She said, you guys talked for a moment but later on she excused herself. You continued monitoring the pictures making sure everything is good.

"Wow that's really good." You startled as someone talked from behind, you faced and saw Michael who is also monitoring the pictures, he sit right next to you.

"Do you think so?" You asked him and he nodded. You stayed quiet and let him monitor the other pictures that you take.

You guys were referring to this picture.

"This is perfect Y/N, this picture turned out really well. I want this to be my album cover."

He complimented you and you blushed really hard, once again you quickly hide your reaction and thanked him.

The both of you were quiet, none of you started a conversation.

"Uhm Y/N do you like me?" He said out of nowhere and made you completely shocked.

Shit how did he know? Did Kate tell him? Oh my god what am I gonna do?!

You don't know how to answer him. Your mind goes blank. No words would came out from your mouth.

"I heard you and your friend talking about me, I'm sorry I didn't mean to listen, but I'm really glad that you liked me too." He said and smiled brightly like he always does.

"What do you mean by you're glad that I liked you too?" You asked with confusion on your face. He chuckled and he looked down reaching for your hand.

OMG he's holding my hand!  ACKKKK chill Y/N!

"I like you Y/N since the day that we met, I was just really shy to approach you, I'm sorry. But its not to late to ask if you'd go out with me on a date?"

He asked looking deeply into your eyes, you never imagined any of this. He was everything you, and you felt butterflies in your stomach whenever he's around. You feel happy with him, you wasted no time and answered him.

"I would love to Mike." You said to him and both of you smiled.

"Mike? hmm what a really cute name." He said and laughed, you both chatted awhile. After your work he asked you if he can drive you home, you immediately said yes. 

You both finally arrived at your apartment and he opened the door for you.

"Thank you for driving me home Michael." You said shyly to him.

"Ahh my pleasure Y/N, would you mind if I can ask for your number?" He asked and take out his phone,  you get his phone and typed your number.

"I'll call you later okay? I need to go now, I still need to finish some recordings at the studio, Goodnight Y/N."

He said and you nodded. He came closer to you and hugged you tightly, after that he finally leaved. You waved your hand and he gave a smile. You got inside of your house still smiling at the thought of him telling you that he liked you, and of course your date with the King of Pop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
56.4K 579 45
Trust me you will gag *ITS FUNNY AND LAME* But pls give it a try
197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
969K 23K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...