Destined to be mine

By Dwivedii

Shiva pandya has always loved just one girl in his life , but never dared to tell her and now he is watching... More

Introduction
i have you and yet i don't
nothing will change..
a ride together
Ride part 2
His secrets.
Her pain
Feelings for him
Accident
Loosing him
Acceptance
A new start..
can't loose you again
telling the truth
Family
snek peak
His insecurities
his broken form
always by you
Shelding him
Romance
possessive
Taking the step
Life's beautiful
NEW STORY
new short story
Another short story
Good bye note
Announcement

Setting you free

3K 142 15
By Dwivedii

Raavi's pov

Has it ever happened that you state to hate someone on their face but start to miss them in their absences..

Thats what is happening with me, its been 10 days since shiva has gone to ahmedabad for some work , and neither he has called nor he meet me before going..

Apparantly when I got up the next day after my outburst, with a thought to apologise to him ,i found out that shiva and gaumbi have went to ahmedabad for some work

Before Gaumbi had to go alone but at last moment the plan got changed and shiva too went with gaumbi

I dont know why but I was missing him like hell, but why am I , shouldn't I be relieved that he is away and that its a good thing but I am not infact I am more sad..
I have started missing him more, everyday I wait for him to call but I dont receive one, and why will he call me after how I have accused him that day.
I was feeling so guilty for hurtung him like that.
I was so angry and all my anger vent out on that day..
I later realised that I was not angry because I saw dev and rishita together.
Because there were many times in this 10 days where I have seen them doing hanky panky things and I didnt feel hurt..
But why that day ?
Was it because somewhere or the other I was upset that dev was never clear with me about his feelings? Or was it because shiva denied to fill my mang with vermillion during the puja and because I was getting effected by his presence..

What ever it was I know I have hurted shiva a lot and he deserves an apologise.
But when will he be back, when...?

I hate to admit but I miss him , I miss my eye locks with him , I miss his warmth ,I miss his starting at me when I am not looking..
I miss him so much..

I was working in the kitchen but my mind was full of shiva when I heard krish voice

Krish - raavi bhabhi kaha khoye hue ho , agar pati ki itni yaad aa rhi ha toh jao jake baat kr lo

I turned to look at him with an annoyed expression but the way his eyes were looking at me with mischief I blushed..
Wait did I just blushed

Raavi's ❣️- yup you did idiot

Raavi's🧠- but why

Raavi's ❣️- common sense because krish isse shiva ke naam se chidha rha ha aur ye shiva ko miss kr rhi ha

Raavi's🧠- par ye shiva ko miss kyu kar rhi ha , isse toh nafrat ha usse

Raavi's ❣️- har cheez ka jawab main hi du , tujhe nhi pta ki koi kisi ko miss kab karta ha..

Raavi's🧠- nhi mujhe nhi pta

Raavi's ❣️-sach main kis baat ka dimag ha bhai tu , nhi mtlb ek ek log se dimga hote ha jo sb jante ha aur ek ye gadheri ha jiska dimag bhi uske tarha fuse bulb ha

Raavi's🧠- zyada bol rha tu , tujhe pta ha toh tu khud bata de kyu miss kr rhi ha ye usee.

Raavi's ❣️- kyu ki isse shiva se p...

Before raavi's heart could complete the sentense krish shouted like literally shouted

Krish - Bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiii,

I looked at him in horror while dhara di , dev and rishita came running towards the kitchen thinking something happened to raavi

Dhara - kya hua krish chilla kyu rha ha
Raavi tu theek ha na

I turned to look at them and nodded..

Dev- krish tu chillaya kyu ?

Krish (sheepishly)- wo raavi bhabhi shiva ke khaya lo main khoye hui thi is liye main unhe khayalo se bahar laa rha ha

I looked at krish in horror for his blunt ness while rishita smacked him on his head lightly , everyone had a teasing look on their face..

Which made me blush even more..
What has this man done to me in his absence....?

I was blushing when rishita commented

Rishita- call kar le raavi usse..

There was a teasing tone in her voice which made me what to hide somewhere..

Yes I have ment my relationship with rishita ,not that it was bad but whatever awkward ness we had we cleared it..
Rishita apologised to me about everything which made me realise that she was never at fault , she was just doing everything to be with the Person she has loved and to be honest I did realised that somewhere I was at fault too maybe because I had assumed things always..
Yes dev never told me he loves me it was just me who was head over heels in love with him.. So yaa i did realise that rishita has no mistake and maybe neither does dev was wrong , but i m still angry with dev because he choose to hide things from me....

I am myself surprised that I am.not angry on dev because he never loved me but because he choose to hide things from me..

There are a lot of confusion going on in my head and I honestly dont know how to clear them all...
And the biggest confusion was why I am.I missing shiva so much , why ,?

Krish - dekho phir kho gai khayalo main shiva ke ye..

I heard krish speaking and not able to take all these any more I ran behind him with a stick in my hand.

Raavi- batati hu main ruk tu

Krish - aare mujhe kya bataogi , shiva ko batao
(Krish said laughing )

I again felt my cheeks heating up hearing shiva's name but I composed myself and continued running behind him

Raavi- kya batao main shiva ko

Krish - yahi ki pyaar ho gya ha aapko usse ? Aur aap usse miss kr rhe ho..

I stopped running behind krish hearing his statement..

Authors pov

Raavi hauled hearing krish words , while krish,dhara, dev and rishita were giving her a knowing look..
They knew that she will react like this the moment she gets to know her feelings , they all have been observing raavi form the day shiva has gone..
Her restless, her actions everything just spoke about her feelings..
The way her eyes would keep looking at the door or the way her face would lit up everytime her phone rings and the way her face will fell looking that it was someone's else call and not her shiva...

They all realised that Raavi's feelings towards shiva has changed a lot and that she was somewhere or the other in love with him..

Dhara was secretly smiling and thanking god for this..
This is what she had gaumbi has planned and finally their plan was successful...

Dhara remembered how shiva came to her room that night

Flashback to that same night after raavi has slept..

Shiva who sat by the window looking at raavi thinking about how to reduce her pain suddenly felt the need to talk gaumbi and dhara..

He silently walked towards their room and knocked after hearing a green signal shiva walked in.

Gautam- are shiva tu yaha aabhi kya baat ha ?
Gautam and dhara both were sitting on the sofa next to their room talking..

Shiva - gaumbi mujhe baat krni ha kuch

Gauatm- haa bol na shiva kya baat ha sb theek ha

Shiva looked at gautam and said

Shiva - mujhe raavi se divorce chaiyea.

Both dhara and gautam stood up from their place in shock..
Dhara walked towards shiva and shook him angrily before asking

Dhara - tujhe sunai de rha ha ki tu kya bol rha ha ? Divorce lena ha tujhe wo bhi raavi se jiski jaan bachane ke liye tune usse shaadi ki thi ek rishta joda tha aab ussi rishte ko tujhe khatam karna ha?

Shiva looked at his bhabhi and for an instant he forgot that he was a grown up man now , shiva hugged dhara and started crying.. The divorce thought itself was heart shattering for him..

Both dhara and gautam were shocked to see shiva like this , never never they have seen shiva's this form.. He has always been a strong person who would even stand alone and fight with the world if it is about his family..
And to suddenly see someone like shiva crying was something neither gaumbi and nor dhara have ever imagined..

Dhara patted shiva's back and said

Dhara - shiva kya hau bata mujhe , apni bhabhi maa ko nhi batayega bol kya hua ha..

Shiva not being able to control told dhara and gaumbi everything , every thing that raavi has told him, her hate ,her fear her love for dev everything..

Once shiva was done telling them everything , gautam and dhara looked at each other before gautam said

Gautam- shiva tujhe raavi ke liye itna bura kyu lg rha ha?

Shiva looked at gautam and some thing within him told him to be truthful about this question which he has always avoided and finally for the first time in his life her admitted his love for raavi infront of someone

Shiva - kyuki main pyaar krta hu usse gaumbi , bht pyaar krta hu aur mujhse nhi dekha jaa rha ha uska ye haal , uska dard , uski tarap nhi bardast ho rha ha mujhse..
Main bht pyaar krta hu usse is liye nhi dekh skta hu usse takleef main gaumbi..

Shock would be an underrated word to define the expression of dhara and gaumbi's face..
They didn't know whether they were happy or shocked..
Their shiva was in love with raavi who was suppose to marry his elder brother..

Dhara was the first one to react , she looked at shiva and asked

Dhara - is liye tu ek baar main usse shaadi ke liye man gaya tha ?
Kyuki tu usse pyaar krta ha ?

Shiva nodded with his head hung low , while dhara hugged him tightly..

Dhara - toh kabhi kuch kaha kyu nhi shiva tune ?

Shiva moved away from dhara and said still looking down

Shiva- kyuki main janta hu bhabhi ki mai uske layak nhi hu, main ye janta tha ki chaiye kuch bhi ho jaiye raavi ko kabhi shiva se pyaar nhi ho paiyega is liye main usse nafrat karne ka dikhawa karta tha hamesha is koshish main ki shayad meri feelings uske liye kaam ho jai par kabhi nhi hui , aur badhti gai leking tb tk usne dev se pyaar ka izhar kar diya..
Main janta tha ki raavi dev jaise kisi gentlemen ko deserve karti ha mujh jaise zahil ko nhi..
Hum dono bht alag ha ek dusre se kaha wo itna padhi likhi , aur kaha main gawar , kaha wo well mannered aur kaha main ek aisa insaan jo manner se koso dur rhta ha..
Hum kabhi ek nhi ho skte the aur kabhi hote bhi nhi agar ye sb nhi hua hota toh..
Majburi main ki ha usne shaadi gaumbi aur kyu main usse kahu ki wo is majburi ke rishte ko dhoye..
Har din usse dev ko kisi aur ke saath dekhna pad rha ha wo ye dard deserve nhi karti ha gaumbi..
Main toh hu hi zahil aur main janta hu agar mauka mile toh wo pehle fursat main mujhse apna rishta tod de..

Gauatm- shiva tu kyu aisa sochta ha apne baare main ,? Aur kyu lgta ha tujhe ki tu uske layak nhi ha ?

Shiva laughed slightly and got up

Shiva - mere sochne na sochne se kya fark padta ha gaumbi duniya toh yahi sochti ha naa , unke nazar main toh mai aisa hi hu.. Sbko lgta ha ki shiva kabhi raavi ko deserve nhi karta ha..

Dhara looked at shiva with sadness she knew shiva had insecurities and dhara also knew that with time only raavi could remove them..

Dhara - tu pyaar krta ha usse shiva?

Shiva looked at dhara and nodded his head

Gautam- toh kyu chaiyea tujhe divorce ?

Shiva - gaumbi apne suna nhi maine kya bola ?
Wo takleef main ha gaumbi , wo is shaadi se khush nhi ha toh main kyu rakhu usse shaadi main?

Gautam - tune hume jitna bataya ha us main toh kahi ye nhi tha ki usne kaha ho ki wo is shaadi se khush nhi ha..?
Tu baato ko assume karna bad kar

Shiva- gaumbi aap samajh nhi rhe ho usse lgta ha ki ma...

Before shiva could speak gautam said

Gautam- usse lgta ha ki tune usse takleef dene ke liye usse shaadi ki ha par ek baat bata agar tu uske jagha hota toh tu kya socha tu bhi toh yahi sochta naa toh wo galat kaha ha tune toh hamesha usse yahi jataya ha ki tu usse kitni nafrat krta ha aur tu uske aur dev ki shaadi nhi hone dena chatha tha toh agar wo aisa soch rhi ha toh us main uski kya galti ha..
Aur thoda thange dimag se soch ki kya raavi aisi ha jo kisi ko hurt karegi..
Nhi jitna saaf dil raavi ka ha naa shiva utna kisi ka nhi ha..
Usne gusse main kaha ha jo bhi kaha ha toh kaun nhi bolta ha gusse main tu khud ko dekh naa jitna gussa main tu kuch khe deta ha kya hum bura mante ha teri baato ka..
Aur rhi baat usne jo bola uska toh shiva tune jitna bataya ha naa usee yahi samajh aa rha ha hume ki wo bas is baat se naraz ha ki dev usse mandap main chod ke chala gaya tha , usse is baat se takleef punchi ha ki dev ne usee kabhi sach nhi bataya..
Dekh shiva main ye nhi khe rha hu ki raavi ke maan mai dev ke liye kuch nhi tha par jo bhi tha wo pyaar nhi tha.
Aur ye baat usse bht jaldi realise ho jaiyegi..
Main bas itna janta hu ki raavi is baat se hurt ha ki dev ne uske saath aisa kiya..

Shiva looked at gaumbi still not convensed ..
Gautam took a deep breath and said again

Gautam- dekh shiva janta hu in dino jo hua ha kisi ne nhi socha tha par hota wahi ha jo kismat mai hota ha warna soch naa , naa tune kabhi kaha tha , naa kabhi jataya tha ki tujhe raavi se pyaar ha aare tu toh uski shaadi kisi aur se hota hua dekh rha tha tb bhi tb bhi end moment pe sb kuch badal gaya, teri shaadi raavi se ho gai.
Kabhi socha ha tune kyu?
I know Shiva raavi ko yahi lgta ha ki wo dev se pyaar krti thi par usse sach bht jaldi realise ho jaiyega..
Aur rhi baat teri toh ek baat yaad rakha koi bhi insaan duniya main perfect nhi hota ha aur kisi ko perfect hona bhi nhi chaiyea warna zindagi main maza kaise aaiyega.. Tu perfect nhi ha aur naa hi raavi ha , par bht jaldi tujhse samajh aa jaiyega ki kaise imperfect hona bhi zaroori ha ..
I know tu uski khushi ke liye soch rha ha par mere bhai kai baar hume jo lgta ha na ki ye cheese samne wale ko khushi degi wahi cheez unhe takleef deti ha..

Is liye aabhi ke liye divorce ka mat soch..
Main tujhse promise krta hu ki agar raavi ne kabhi bhi tujhse kaha ki wo is shadi main khush nhi ha ya use divorce chaiyea toh main khud tum dono ko alag kar dunga par aabhi ke liye kuch bhi assume mat kar..

Gautam moved towards shiva and patted his shoulder before saying

"Kabhi kabar hume un baatein ko pechane main bht time lg jati ha jo hamari sachai hoti ha "
Ek kaam kar tu mere saath chal kal ahmedabad.
Thoda dur rahke thande dimag se sochega toh samajh aaingi baatein..

Shiva looked at dhara who nodded at him..

While shiva went back to his room to get his things ready , gautam and dhara looked at each other..

Gautam- humne kuch karna hoga taki raavi ko uski feelings realise ho..

Dhara - nhi Gaumbi hum kuch nhi karenge jo karna hoga wo khud karegi..
Mujhe pura bharosha ha ki shiva se dur rhne se raavi ko uski feelings ka ehassa jaldi ho jaiyega...

Flashback ends...
Present day

Dhara looked at raavi who still stood rooted to her place not even moving an inch.

Everyone looked at raavi waiting for her reaction..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 4.3K 40
BASED ON SHOW PANDYA STORE, THIS STORY IS A PARALLEL WORLD OF SHIVI..... DO READ TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SHIVI WERE DATING EACH OTHER WITH...
41.3K 1.5K 15
All his life shiva pandya was told that he dose not deserves any love, and that no one will love him ever except his bhabhi and his brother.. And he...
32.2K 1K 13
Okay.. so as per current story line there are not many things going on in pandya store specially in shivi's life.. To be honest I am very upset with...