Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 1

749 5 0
By MyMindAmusesMe

Part 1: -

“Ella, I think we should call it off. I don’t want you getting hurt, I love you too much for that to happen and your mum would kill me if I ever got you hurt” My boyfriend Micky said. Ugh, he was just using that as an excuse to get rid of me, he was trying out for the x factor with his other two friends Greg and Dan; I hoped they did make it but at the same time I hoped they didn’t. Fame changes people and I know these guys have been at it for 2 years now but they were about to get bigger, I loved them for trying but I was scared in case they didn’t succeed at the same time. Maybe I just need to let him fly. As the saying goes ‘If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.’ Maybe I should believe it but maybe it’s false.

(Year later)

I watched them on the x factor, I’ll admit they were pretty amazing but when they were rivalled up against Union J that annoyed me. In my own opinion District3 were better, they had better voices, much better harmonies and they had much better qualities. Maybe I’m just saying that because Micky was my ex but I had watched them grow, I had seen them blossoming. I’m probably just being melodramatic but I thought they were better.

“Hey El, I have someone here to see you” My best friend Charlotte said. My best friends are amazing, they’ve supported me in things, I mean who else would put up with an ice cream lover and jealous cow? No one. You might wonder why I was jealous but I still loved him, I couldn’t get over it, whenever he was seen with a new girl I got jealous, cut a picture out of her and stuck it to a dart board. It might be a little extreme but it’s me.

“Ooh, let’s see her then” I said a little too giddy. Charlotte got pregnant just after Micky left, she was single but she had a one night stand with her current boyfriend Alex. Alex was a nice man but to me he was a bit iffy as well.  He tried it on with me when Charlotte was 7 and a half months pregnant but what could I say? It’d ruin our friendship, it’d ruin everything and there was no way I could really prove it since he only touched me. Charlotte gave birth to a beautiful little girl called Shannon Ella Connelly, yep; she did give her daughter my name as her middle name, why I’ve no idea though because it’s so plain and boring.

   Charlotte brought Shannon in from her pram, she was giggling away. It’s amazing how Charlotte managed on her own, I know she had Alex but he was barely there at times, no doubt whoring it around with other girls. I know Char’s with him for Shannon but why can’t she see that he’s doing all this? I’ve caught him a few times but he’s basically threatened me to keep it quiet, maybe its best that Char sees him for herself but how can I make it happen? She’s always with Shannon or someone else.

   Maybe its best I introduce myself now since you know so much, I’m Ella Montgomery, I’m 18, I live in Windsor, I left school last year and I was Micky’s girlfriend until last year too. I have blue eyes with dyed eccentric red hair; I was a brunette but later wanted a change. I needed to change but not for the bad but for the good, I looked too plain for me so I wanted to stand out a little.

“Hey El, can we go out? I know Maria and Rachel are still sleeping and I don’t want Shannon wakening them up” Lottie said as she sat down next to me on the sofa. I maybe forgot to mention that I share a house with my other two best friends Maria and Rachel and I also work at my local coffee shop, sounds cliché a little but I love my job and I love my friends. I wouldn’t change them for the world but their relationships annoy the hell out of me, maybe I’m destined to be a lonely old sod.

“Yeah sure, let me just get changed and we’ll go” I was still sat in my pyjamas and it’s 2 in the afternoon, shows you what kind of day I have at times. I just didn’t have a purpose anymore. I know I’m 18 nearly 19 in a few months and I’m such a lazy person. Yep, totally me. My room was in an ever bigger mess, I could never change, it’s how I was as a child and its how I am now. It’s not so bad but I could never find anything.

“El, you ready yet?” Lottie shouted from downstairs, I was half there but not completely.

“Two seconds and I’ll be there” That was a complete and utter lie since I still had a million and one things to do but maybe it’s best that I just remain natural and not look like some dolled up Barbie, I mean after all we are only going for coffee. I shoved my jumper on and ran downstairs. Lottie was busy getting Shannon strapped into her push chair, Shannon might only be 4 months old but she’s a giggler. She’s an amazing child, everyone all thought I would’ve been the first one pregnant or married since Micky and I were inseparable, we had to do everything together but that all changed when he changed. Most people were surprised when Micky began disappearing from school and from the extracurricular activities that he went to. I didn’t know until anything about what he was doing until I caught sight of him with Dan and Greg and then he had to spill. I might’ve seemed like a pushy and clingy girlfriend but I just loved him, he was my best friend before we started dating but everything wasn’t meant to be I guess.

“El, you ok?” Lottie asked, what the hell did she mean? Of course I was fine.

“Yeah, why?” I asked confused.

“You’re crying and the only time you cry is when you think about Micky and the past and mainly everything in your past contains him” She knew me too well but wait, I was crying? Not a chance, I didn’t feel the salty liquid on my face.

“I’m fine Lottie, I just miss him. He was my best friend too but I guess we all can’t stay the same forever”

“El, you’ll always have us girls. We ain’t going anywhere, we’ll be right there when and if the douche bag ever decides to turn up. He ain’t getting you back after all the misery he caused you which is why tonight we’re going out. Just you and I. We need to forget everything from men to pasts”

“Pfft, Lottie, you have a man who loves you and your child to death. I’m a lonely old bimbat. I’m destined to be this for life. I’m never going to find someone else, he was too special”

“Well how about we go out, find a killer dress and show Micky what he’s missing, you deserve to be happy Ella and moping about Micky isn’t helping so we’re going dress shopping. Then I’ll take Shannon to my mum’s and we’ll get our shimmy on. Sound good?”

“Sounds epic and thank you Lottie. Thank you for having epic faith in me and thank you for putting up with my whining, my stubbornness and my patheticness”

“What are best friends for? Now come on before the shops shut” I grabbed my bag, which I always kept at the front door. I was a weird child so it’s normal. I followed Lottie after I locked my front door. Maria, Rachel and I lived just right next to our town centre so it was just a quick walk into town.

    We headed off in the direction of Top Shop; it was my favourite place to shop even though it was expensive. I picked out a black cut out dress, it was criss-crossed at the back and kind of revealing, I liked it though.  It wasn’t my style but I liked it, it made me feel voluptuous. Lottie had picked out a red flowing maxi dress, it was beautiful. It had a flowery design on the top but it wasn’t as bold as some. She chose some red wedges to go with it while I picked out some black heeled boots with studs are the heel. I felt alive for some odd reason.

    Lottie went off to drop Shannon off at her mums; I was left on my own in my room. Maria and Rachel were both up and heading for work. Although it was 3 in the afternoon, both worked in a pub until 3am. It was a long shift but they liked the job for some strange reason, maybe it was because they got to meet celebrities at some points. I don’t know, I didn’t like the life of being a nightclub worker, it didn’t faze me.

“Honey, I’m home” Lottie shouted up through the house.

“Bedroom” I shouted back, I just can’t stop thinking about Micky, ever since Lottie came round, I’ve had non-stop thoughts about him. I just can’t seem to forget him. I knew I shouldn’t cry about him anymore but since no one was really around anymore to comfort me I cried myself to sleep. I must look weird getting up in the morning with red puffy eyes, bags under my eyes, the lot. I must look like a right dimwit.

“You ready to get your shimmy on?” Lottie asked me excitedly. I was excited for going out but meeting new guys? No way.

“Oh yes. Let’s bring it on” I said faking my excitement. I wasn’t being mean but I just didn’t have the guts to lead men on but there was one thing I hoped tonight would bring and that was Lottie seeing Alex for the kind of man he really is. An egotistical whore.

   We got ready and were heading out towards the bars and clubs. After getting ready, I got more excited, maybe it was time to just forget Micky and the past. I knew he was my best friend but it’s time to let things go, I obviously wasn’t important to him anymore so why should he be important to me? He shouldn’t but I guess history has a lot to do with my decisions. Lottie pulled me in to a club that was offering a live act, I wondered who it was since barely anyone played live in this place. Maybe it was someone rubbish and we could boo them off or maybe it could be someone good. Lottie ran up to the bar and got us a round of drinks; it consisted of 10 shots (5 each) and 2 vodka and cokes. Well it looks like we’re getting pie eyed tonight then.

“Ok, it’s time for our live act. Straight from the X factor tour let’s give it up for Greg, Dan and Micky otherwise known as District3” The announcer announced. Please tell me I’m dreaming? Please tell me I’m over thinking this whole situation but I’m not. He’s stood there on the stage looking around. I’m so doomed for. He’ll know I’m me, my red hair doesn’t exactly do wonders but it sort of covers up who I really am. I hoped it does.

  Instead of performing to everyone else, Micky kept looking at me singing. I felt my heart flutter at the sight of him but I also felt sick in the process.

“Lottie, did you know they were going to be here tonight?”

“Maybe but Ella, you need to move on and you can flaunt it right in his face just like he did with you. Look I know it’s not exactly kosher but make him jealous and make him see what he lost. You deserve happiness and he isn’t giving you it. He’s making you more miserable, day in and day out. Maria and Rachel have been telling me what you’ve been like in the mornings when you’ve been wakening up. I can see it myself in you what he’s been doing. You need to let go for your own health. I love you Ella but what you’re doing isn’t healthy” I knew she had some knowledge in her words but how could I flaunt it in his face? He was the big famous pop star now, I was the lonely old dimwit back in Windsor, there was no way I’d be able to outsmart him in the jealous factor. I was set up to fail in this department.

“Care to dance madam” An English accent asked to the side of me.

“Sure why not” I answered with a smirk; Lottie just gave me an evil glare but rubbed it off with a laugh.

   I got up and took the hand of the mystery male and went off to dance with him. Operation make Micky jealous is underway. Let the war begin. 

A/N: - 

Enjoy :) it's rather long for an introduction kinda but yeah it might not make sense but erm yeah :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
43.1K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...
1.3K 85 21
I've always been rebellious; wanting to do things that people around me don't agree with. I guess that made me feel liberated from my past, from ever...
3.3K 115 16
Christina Ross tried to kill herself when she was 17. Her best friend, Mikey Way, saved her life. Now, she lives in Cali, studying to become a nurse...