ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇ • ꜰᴏᴜʀ/ᴛᴏʙɪᴀꜱ ᴇᴀ...

By KayleighFlavell

They're both the same. Fiery attitudes. Heart of pain. Icy glares. They are playing a dangerous game. Fire o... More

°ᴄᴀꜱᴛ°
°ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ°
° 1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
A/N:
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
Urgent!

°7°

16.8K 346 264
By KayleighFlavell

                            ^^ she's so fine and for what? Like m'aam please I love you <33

She pushed herself out of the heavy doors of dauntless, breaking free. She looked to see the train which everyone was on. She broke out into a fast sprint quickly catching up with the train.

It was like it was her first day in dauntless all over again, like she was re-living the moment. A sense of deja-vu lay in her stomach as she hurled herself up using the pole on the side of the train, throwing her body inside the cart. 

As she did so, she bumped into a solid chest, nearly flying out the cart, that was until a strong hand grabbed hers pulling her up. 

She looked up through her dark lashes to see that it was Four, he was always saving her or rescuing her from getting into trouble. 

His eyes danced along her face noticing the bruises and cuts that lay along each of her cheeks, she noticed him doing so and put a brave face on. 

"I'm fine by the way," even though she wasn't it felt like she had been hit by a train and been hit in the face with a brick multiple times. A small twang of anger filled Four, he knew exactly what Peter had done and how it was Eric that set Blair up. 

He nodded before walking off, Lilith and Adrian as well as Christina and Tris rushing up to her. 

"Holy shit!" Lilith exclaimed beaming. 

"Why are you here?" Adrian asked her. 

"I couldn't miss it you know, it wasn't something I was going to miss," Blair scoffed. 

Eric approached her, looking her up and down. 

"Who let you out?" he asked. 

"I did," she replied with sass.

"Oh, you did?" he asked. 

This made Four look up at the two, wondering what Blair's smart mouth was going to say next. 

"Yes, like I said just. Besides, you can't get rid of me that fast," she glared at Eric knowing exactly what his plan was with her and Peter. 

Four's interest grew more as he saw shock flash over Eric's face. 

"Okay," was all Eric said. 

Blair looked over at Four to see him smirking at her, she smirked back shrugging her shoulders. 

It was a little while later, and Four had threw a bag on the floor, snapping everyone's attention to him. 

"The games simple, it's like capture the flag," he unwrapped the bag revealing a long red weapon. 

Eric held it in the air showing it off. 

"Call that a gun," Molly scoffs, as she does so, Eric cocks it shooting her in the leg. 

She yelps, falling to the floor crying in pain. 

Her leg looked stiff, infact her whole body looked stiff. 

Eric bent down and grabbed the long silver bullet, holding it up. 

"Neuro sim dart, simulates the pain of a real gunshot wound, only lasts a few minutes," he explains. 

"Two teams! Four and I will be captains."

"You pick first," Four offers.

Eric nods, "Edward." 

"I'll take the stiff," Four says nodding his head towards Blair. 

"I'm not a stiff," Blair grumbled walking over to Four. 

"awh, picking the weak ones so you have someone to blame for when you loose," Eric snorted. 

"Something like that." 

In the end, Tris and Christina were split off with Eric and Lilith, Adrian, Al and Will were with Four. 

They were currently in a dark muddy place, looking for somewhere to hide the flag. 

"hey where did Eric's team go?" someone asked. 

"they must've gone to the end," Al replied. 

"Alright, lights out," as Four said this people obeyed. 

People gathered around, listening to what Four had to say. 

"Okay, what's your strategy?" he asked. 

"we could hide the flag where they couldn't find it," Al suggested. 

No shit, Blair thought. 

"no see if we can track their location, get to their flag first," Will added. 

"we blitz them, beat them to shit," someone else called out. 

Blair zoned out, looking around her to spot an abandoned Ferris wheel, and then an idea popped into her head.

Since none of these were gonna work, she had to think ahead. 

She approached the Ferris wheel taking her gun of her shoulder and placing it on the floor. She begun to climb the white metal ladders. 

Adrian noticed and pointed to her, "Lilith what is Blair doing?" 

Lilith looked over to see her friend climbing, "well y'know she's being...Blair." 

Adrian laughed, "she's crazy!"

"Yeah she's badass, she's Blair," Lilith smiled. 

This must've caught Four's attention because he tutted and walked over to her. 

"Your not gonna jump are you?" he asked. 

"Yeah get ready to catch me," she replied, sarcasm loathing her voice. 

She turned around to see Four rolling his eyes at her.

"You and your silly eye roll," she muttered under her breath. 

"No, I'm trying to get a better view point," she turned back around and continued climbing. 

Four placed his gun down, climbing the ladder himself. 

"You don't have to follow me y'know, I'm not gonna get angry at the Ferris wheel and knock it out," Blair sighed watching as Four climbed closer behind her now. 

"You know that mouth of yours ain't gonna do you any good," Four complained. 

"But it did you good when I kissed you-" she genuinely didn't mean to say that, it just slipped out. 

"You kissed me first," he cleared his throat. 

"anyway you should take it easy, you took a beating yesterday." 

"I'm surprised you noticed considering you walked away during it," she sighed.

"well it's not something I wanted to watch," though Four said this quietly, Blair managed to hear what he said. 

What did he mean? 

A month or so ago he would be craving to have her knocked out. 

She shook her head continuing to climb up the ladders.

She climbed another step until it broke causing her to slip and to dangle of to the side. 

Her heart raced, thumping in her ears and throat. 

A warm hand secured its self on her exposed waist, she looked down to see the height and realised that if it wasn't for Four's hand she probably would've fell to her death.

His hand slithered further up but not that far up as he helped put her body back on the ladder. 

"you okay?" he asked her. 

no, her body was rushing with adrenaline and emotions and feelings she had never felt before.

"yeah," she coughed lightly, continuing to climb. 

But as she heard no other heavy footsteps she turned back to see Four glancing at the land below, her eyebrows furrowed. 

"This is high enough," he spoke. 

"no, we need to go higher," she disagreed. 

She went to climb higher again but came to a stop as realisation dawned on her. 

She looked back to see a hint of fear in his eyes. 

"Your afraid of heights," she turned back chuckling. 

Four just gave her a long hard glare. 

"hm, I thought you weren't afraid of anything," she hummed intrigued. 

"everyone's afraid of something," he groaned. 

She carried on climbing, smirking to herself when she heard those heavy footsteps again. 

There was no more ladder left, and Blair snaked her body around the thin gaps of this Ferris wheel, gripping onto the thin poles. 

"Come on Blair," Four whined. 

Blair hurled herself up onto another pole, getting to the top. 

"Are you even human?" he panted as he reached her level. 

This felt normal to Blair, she's loved climbing it was a hobby of hers that remained as a hobby throughout her whole life. Her heart raced, but in a good way, as pure excitement ran throughout her veins, even though she nearly just died the thrill of it made her want to do it over and over again. She had been craving something like this for so long and now she finally got it. 

She looked down at the abandoned fair below them, taking in the destroyed land and buildings. 

"That wasn't so bad," she teased. 

Four had a line of sweat that lay on his forehead, he had heavy shaky breathing, it was clear he was very scared of heights. 

"your crazy," he glanced at her.

"i know." 

Her eyes travelled around the landscape, landing on a building that had a bright green light coming from it. 

"well, I found the flag, we just gotta capture it," she said pointing towards the flag in the tall building.

It was a good job Blair came up here, otherwise they never would've spotted the flag. 

They got down easier than they did getting up, Four was also happier to be going down. 

They met back up with their team, sorting out a plan. 

"He's hot," Lilith says to Blair pointing to Four. 

Even though Blair couldn't agree anymore, she had to keep her feelings out of this. 

"He's also our instructor."  

Lilith smiled to herself, she knew deep down Blair liked him. Though they had the most heated discussions, and both got angry at each other for the slightest things, she could tell that they were eventually gonna be together, she shipped it anyway. 

They had discussed the plan, and it was for the group to split into 2. Four's group, which consisted of Blair, Lilith and Adrian was going to go up the stairs and see what's up there while the other group, Will and Al was going to engage Eric. 

They all walked up the stairs and out onto the building, the cold breeze was the only thing to be heard. 

Blair looked to her left to see the tall building which still had the green flag in, but no sight of anyone or anything.

There was no sound, and no one around, which could only mean one thing: they were hiding. 

As if on cue, a voice bellows, "I can see them!" 

A/N: Okay so this is the chapter I accidentally deleted after I wrote out the whole thing, so here's me re-writing it being careful as possible. If your confused about the italics, it's because in the cast chapter they have a quote and I managed to use two from it. Thank you all so much for the love and support on my book. And sorry I had to split this into two, I just didn't want it being too long, but my updates are pretty quick, so you won't need to wait for long <33!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 9.9K 31
After becoming official Dauntless members, Tris and the rest of her gang are having more fun then ever before. Though, problems and drama are still...
260K 6K 58
I KNOW THIS IDEA IS OVERUSED We all know Tris's side of the story, but what about Four's? This story will take you into Four's mind, revealing his t...
371K 10.7K 79
Book One +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One [You are here] : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to Trust Book Three : All for...
255K 4.8K 101
COMPLETED Elena is Candor born but when she turns sixteen and chooses her faction--despite her test results she chooses Dauntless. Upon arriving to D...