Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

15) The Good bye Look

10.3K 557 78
By Basictales

"Polyamory"

Aadya's dainty fingers typed the words on her laptop.Within a seconds thousands of results were shown on the small screen of her laptop.

She was surprised to see hundreds of articles and blogs about polyamory. It's not a topic people talk about openly most of the blogs and articles were written anonymously. She was not amazed by this!

She started her exploration on this subject with Wikipedia.

She had always found reading long Wikipedia pages boring and time consuming, but this particular topic was sparking a genuine interest in her.

And the way her mind is wondering to three of them now and then.. she have to learn about this subject to find out the real reason behind her still craving to relive the time spend with them.

She was finding it more and more intriguing as she read about the topic.

The topic was not common at all she knew some people will definitely find it disgusting even foolish too.

"How can a person fall in love or even get attracted to more than one person simultaneously!"

She haven't witnessed this kind of relationship till now. She had seen the love of her parents and always believed in the saying of,

"Their will be one person to whom your heart's belong to"

One not two!

Or in her case three!

They are not meant to be hers.. She shook her head at this random thoughts.

People may find this subject weird or something unusual but, Aadya.

She didn't find it anything extraordinary, it didn't make her uncomfortable. Her mind was registering every words written on the small screen with high interest.

But she was questioning the reliability of these relationships.

There will be no future of these kind of relationships.

Jealousy, envy, insecurity,guilt they will eat this relationship like the way termites eat away the woods and don't even leave a grave to mourn.

One word on the small screen grabbed her attention.

Relationship Anarchy.

It reminded her of the conversation she had with Digvijay two nights ago.

Flashback

The November rain was drenching her, her red dress was sticking to her skin. She was sure that her heels will give up their last hope as she stumbled on them.

She felt a presence behind her, someone was following her.

It can't be Rudra he is too proud to follow her and ask, is she alright?

It must be Vikram she knew he cared.. she saw that look in his eyes.

But when she turned around she met with a brown orbs of Digvijay which always reminds her of dark sinful secrets that people hide from the world.

She witnessed the same emotion in his eyes that she saw few moments ago. So she asked him..

"Do you really want to marry me?" she asked him smiling sarcastically.

"No" he said coldly. His reply was way to straightforward. Expression stoic as always.

The sarcastic smile vanished from her face. It was the first time someone is rejecting her that too on her face.

"Then why are you agreeing with those two? Do you really want to share a wife?" confusion was written all over her face.

She waited for his reply but it was Digvijay. He knew how to dodge her question.

"Come let me drop you home" he said completely ignoring her questions.

Aadya tsked and shook her head. She knew she is not getting any answer from him. He is a hard nut to crack.

She can easily coax or the right term would be manipulate Vikram with just a sweet smile, she can dare Rudra to answer just by looking at his eyes. But Digvijay she is not able to perceive him. He has built this wall around him that she is not able to break.

"No it's okay. I can drive. You don't have to bother"she said, their is point no of talking to him.

"It's completely fine with me. Come let me drop you home we can talk on the way" he said.

It was out of his character to persuade someone still he did.

What was his real intentions? Did he really want to convince her? Does all this was that important for them?

Only if she was not emotionally drained and gazing at his brown orbs..only then she could think about the change in his demeanor as he too drenched in the rain with her.

"No it's alright" she said timidly, it was the first time she is getting intimidated by him. He is one of the few people who have seen her vulnerable side.

Just few minutes ago her emotions were naked in front of him, of them. Now she knew one thing very clearly that she can't be alone with them, with him.

What if her inner self again loose her sanity and she lock herself in the world of desire?

She blushed scarlet on her lascivious thoughts..

Digvijay gazed at her as she go red in the face... Getting the idea what she might be thinking.

"Aadya listen to me and listen good. Nothing wrong is going to happen I assure you. Let's get inside the car or you will catch cold"

His curt voice held dominance she find herself nodding at him as she utters a quick "Yes".

They both were surprised at her quick yes. Digvijay was not accepting her to gave in so easily.

On the other hand Aadya was bewildered.

Why she is being this obedient to him?

"Mine or yours" he asked.

The question had a innuendo. Digvijay was not intending to sound lewd, he knew Aadya was already flustered and maybe ashamed by events of tonight.

"Mine please" not getting any wrong ideas. Aadya passed the keys of her car to him.

He nodded and started walking towards the car area. Aadya followed behind him slightly shivering by the rain pouring on her pale skin.

Her mind was clouded with lots of possibilities. What's going to happen now?

After the earlier incident she is on the verge of self loathing. How can she kiss Rudra, she melted in his embrace like a butter. Even now she can feel the feathery kisses of Vikram on her skin.

Her porcelain skin turned crimson red in the mere thought of his touches. She clicked her tongue in annoyance. Aadya has always liked control. Control on her emotions, on her feelings, she had control of every little thing in her life.

It was the first time she is loosing control, control over her emotions, her feelings and this lose of control is exciting her!

Getting out of your comfort zone can do wonders sometimes!

She remembered how she get the much needed control over her emotions. It was because of Digvijay..

His stare on them and the emotions his eyes held, if it wasn't for his stare on them she would have done something unthinkable.

His eyes held distrust and a emotion that she is not able to figure out.

He don't trust her! This thought left a sour feeling in her heart.

She came back from her thoughts to reality as her heels gave up their last hope and she stumbles on her steps.

"Ahh" an involuntary sound escaped from her mouth grasping Digvijay's attention. He looked behind.

There she was trying to take out her broken stilettos. He shook his head at her, why did she wore heels?

He walked to her and held her left hand, supporting her as she took out her heels.

"Why did you wore them?" he asked as if wearing heels are the most stupidest thing to do.

She rolled her eyes at his question. How will she explain a man how important it is to wear a perfect pair of heels. You can wear a dress made up of diamonds but if you don't have a perfect heels to pairup then everything is in vain.

Before she could give him a witty reply back he said something that he is going to regret for his whole life!

"You don't need heels. You are tall like a Giraffe"

If only looks could kill, there would be one less Triumvirate in the world. Aadya was glaring at him with all the hate and anger she could muster.

Her sharp jaw clenched in anger and the little red nose flared, her resting bitch was exploding rage hot and red like a lava.

"Don't glare at me with those little eyes" his tone was demanding like he just didn't compared her with a fricking giraffe.

A foul word was on the tip of her tongue but she bit her tongue and restraint herself after hearing his tone.

The few times they met, he had never used this tone on her. She felt like she is meeting him for the first time.

"You can't talk to me like that" her voice coming out stern yet in a whisper.

She was finding it difficult to breath evenly as he was staring at her like he is staring at her soul.

He was finding it hard to resist her. Her face was red in fury, she haven't looked this beautiful before. He had no desire for her like Rudra has. No admiration for her like Vikram has.Still he was finding it hard to resist her. Why?

He broke the trance he was in and left her alone in the dark night on a empty path.

Her trance too broke when he jerked away his hands from hers. She saw him going away. Leaving her alone..she felt insulted.

She stand there on the black paved path soaking wet in the November rain.

After five whole minutes he came back driving her car. Without uttering a single word he opened the passenger door for her. She too quietly sat on the passenger sit of her car and kept her eyes on the passing by scenery of their beautiful city.

His eyes were focused on the road not paying attention to the beautiful woman sitting beside him. He was trying to ignore her.. A futile attempt.

His eyes were tempted to look at her bare feet. He was not trying to be a lewd bastard but he can't control himself as he took a small glances now and then of her white porcelain feet.

She had a most beautiful and perfectly arch feet. The rain had added much more beauty to her feet as the rain drops were looking like a white pearls on her skin. She noticed the glances he was sending her way or on her feet. Her petite toes, red painted on nails and a small silver ring on her index toe,her feet curled as he was shamelessly glancing at them now.

As her toes curled he glanced away and focused on the road ahead of them.

"Digvijay" she whispered. He tore his gaze away from the road and looked at her again. It was the first time she was calling him with some kind of belongingness.

The way his name fall from her lips. He find himself getting lost in the world of lust as he felt himself getting excited for her just by hearing his name from her in just a small whisper.

His grip tightened on the steering wheel, his knuckles turned white he is loosing his control, his self restraint just like Aadya did few moments ago. And he do not wanted that..

He was glad that she was looking outside the window otherwise it would be very hard for him to hide his situation from her.

"Yes" his voice straightened slightly.

"Don't do this" she whispered.

He frowned at her words don't do what?

"Don't do what?" he asked her adjusting himself.

"I don't know why you are doing this, but please don't do something that you don't believe in. It will only left you with regrets"she said in a small voice. Still looking out the window.

"Are you telling me that I am taking a haste decision without thinking about the outcome? You are doubting my decisions" how naive she is..

"No I am not implying that. I am just saying that you don't desire this kind of relationship. You are only doing it for Rudra and Vikram. You should not do it because of persuasion"

"Persuasion? Aadya no one can persuade me to do anything. You know who came with this idea of sharing a bride?" he asked.

"Rudra?" she guessed.

"No. It was my idea" he pronounced the words.

"What? But why... You said, you do not fantasize a polyandry marriage. You said you are not willing to marry me and now you are saying it was your idea of sharing a same bride. I am not understanding anything. All this is so messed up" it shocked Aadya how can a man like Digvijay come with this kind of idea.

"I can not give answers to your questions right now. It is not the right time" its not about him or her. It included all four of them. And he just want to drop her home as soon as possible, her presence is only exciting him more as he felt his pant tightened. It is all because of her tropical flower fragrance that is floating around in the car.

"How can you say it is not a right time. You asked me to marry three men. A girl who has zero experience in man and relationships. And you are telling me that you cannot even give me answers" her voice held accusation as she looked at him. It was her right to ask these questions. She came to them for speaking about Abhimanyu and their hatred towards him. But they have enlightened her to a whole new world that she was not aware before.

Digvijay frowned hearing her. Zero experience in man and relationships?

"Aadya have you not dated a man or been in a relationship? Not even in a school or college?"he asked her. She is a young working woman, she must have been in one or two relationships right?

She did not answered. It was a very personal question for her. How can she tell a man like Digvijay that she has a very particular taste in man. She never find herself getting attracted to the boys in her school. She tried to date one of the boy who had proposed her but that was not it. There was no spark, no thrill nothing. Anokhi had once told her, that she is into mature man...a gentlemen. An alpha male as she herself is dominant and opinionated woman.

Digvijay took her silence as yes.

"How can it be possible you are one of the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. How can no man till now have tried to sweep you off your feet?" her little whisper is exciting me. Vikram is smitten by her. Rudra want her in anyway possible. How can no man had paid any attention at her before?

She blushed hearing his remarks. Man tried, more than one man tried to woo her.She was never attracted to them. No one has ever interested her till now.

But now she is finding herself getting attracted to not one but three men.

"Was tonight's kiss with Rudra was your first kiss?" he asked her clearing his throat.

"No.. Oh god no. I have kissed before and from the experience I can say that Rudra is a lousy kisser" she told him deliberately demeaning Rudra.

He is anything but a lousy kisser.

"I am sorry Aadya. We should not have proposed you this. Believe me I did not have a slightest idea that you have not even been in a normal relationship and here we were asking you to marry three men. We thought you will at least try to give this kind of relationship a chance. You know nowadays most people believe in relationship anarchy" he said.

"Relationship Anarchy? What's that?" she asked him. It is the first time she is hearing this term.

"Relationship anarchy is the way of approaching relationship in your own way. No bound of rules and expectations from the society. It is up-to you how you want to craft your relationship commitments rather than relying on social norms. In our situation it is us who make the rules. And we three wanted to marry one girl due to our own personal reasons. Doing so we did not follow the basic rule of society. In this way we three do believe in relationship anarchy. But it's not all about it"

Their own personal reasons? Now she is getting it!

"You three are gay right? You love each other" she bit her lip in anticipation. This can be a only reason. They need a trophy wife to show the world that they are in love with same woman and not a gay men!

Bravo she got this.

He clicked his tongue in irritation. Now she is turning him off with her nonsense.

"No Aadya we are not gay. We love and fuck woman" he said in a neutral tone. Not showing his irritation.

She cleared her throat when he said the f word.

"So relationship anarchy and polyandry is same?" she asked.

"No it's a totally different topic. Yes people do compare relationship anarchy and polyamory but they are two completely different subjects though in some way they are interconnected"

She nodded her head. All this is too hard for her to understand and she is not liking being a sour thumb among them.

The real irony would be if she accept their proposal she will be a sour thumb in the society!

"If you want to know more about all this. Start your research with polyamory not polyandry or relationship anarchy. It will be easier for you" he advised.

"Nope. I am okay I don't need to do any research" she said shaking her head.

He just nodded.

As they continued their journey.

Flashback over

A beeping sound of her phone bring her back from the thoughts of that night.

It was a message from Fayaz informing her that her meeting request has been rejected by the authorities. She can only talk to Abhimanyu through land-line system. His trial is in next week they don't want any family member meeting him in person.

She sighed heavily and closed her laptop.

She took a deep breath trying to control herself but her tears betray her as they made their way from her eyes to her cheeks and from her cheeks to her palms.

She was so emotionally drained and exhausted that she did not even think about how Digvijay knew she is living in Anokhi's apartment!

She didn't noticed the victorious smirk he send her way as he gave her back the keys of her car that night.

She didn't even questioned that how Digvijay a man of few words was opening up to her that night.

She did not noticed that more than Rudra and Vikram. Digvijay desired her not because of love or lust. It was because of his own reasons!

************************************

Please vote, comment and follow🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.1K 21
"We like our sins tainted in a little crimson." Feeling the tip of something cold and sharp dragging up my chest, making its way toward my throat. I...
743K 7.9K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
9.7M 209K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
295K 10.1K 40
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...