ɢᴜᴇsᴛ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ⟳ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

By jisungistheloml

⟳ɢʜᴏsᴛʟʏ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴀᴜ ⟳ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. (ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛs sᴄᴀʀʏ) NOTE:... More

CAST
CAST (ii)
♮𝟏
♮𝟐
♮𝟑
♮𝟒
♮5
♮6
♮7
♮8
♮9
♮10
♮11
♮12
♮13
♮14
♮15
16♮
17♮
♮18
♮19
♮20
♮22
♮23
♮24
♮25
♮26
♮27
♮28

♮21

51 4 23
By jisungistheloml

"And yeah this is where we are staying everyone." Doyeon stopped everyone and pointed at beach side house.

(I honestly don't know what it's called so I have photos to explain)

"How did you even rent this out?" Donghyuck said getting all excited .

"Who said we rented it out." Jaerin smirked.

"Are we breaking in?" Jisung scratched his nape in confusion.

"I'm tired here quick stop with the suspense and tell them already." Hyewon getting annoyed said also slapping Jisung's shoulder.

"Its Hyewon's grandfather's, end of discussion lets just go inside." Yuri opened the door entering inside with renjun following behind her.

"You heard her." Mark shrugged.

"Everyone stop again. We need to decide roommates." Mark quickly stopped them.

"This is so tiring." Hyeri said almost throwing her handbag across the room.

"Should we do the paper chits or the original fate room."

"Original Fate room?"

"You don't know? You know in which you go sit in one of the rooms and anyone who enters after you is your roommate. It's obviously fate." Chenle explained.

"No its not fate. People just cheat to be with whoever they want." Renjun interjected.

"Let's do chits and get over with it." Hyewon said and pulled out a paper and pen.

"Quick write everyone except Jeno and Lia's names down." Hyeri wrote down and passed the chits to Mark who folded them and kept them aside.

"Why not our names?" Lia asked.

Hyeri sighed and asked, "Jeno would like Lia to share a room with anyone here other than you?"

"No?"

"Exactly. Now let me do this quick so that I can unpack."

1 hour later•

"This is the last time we're doing it okay." Chenle said loudly getting tired of picking the chits again and again.

"Yes please." Hyeri answered.

"You're the only one who has a problem. We did this like eight times and you ended up with
Haechan everytime. You just don't want to accept it." Doyeon sighed.

"Yeah cause I don't want to be sharing a room with him." There was a long pause. No one said a single word. Just the sound of Jaerin and Jisung's little snores.

The group already did this whole chits thing 8 times and everytime the outcome was different for everyone except Hyeri and Haechan. Obviously Hyeri didn't want to share a room with him and complained that something was wrong. They even made new chits and kept their names separately but they always ended up together.

"Why don't you just accept it and share the room with me." Haechan broke the silence and faced her.

"You're the most annoying person I've ever met and I'm not saying this sarcastically or as in a joke. You mean nothing to me and you never will , you'll always be that one annoying Bitch to me." Hyeri replied and looked away.

"Okay okay. Haechan you can share the room with me. Hyeri I hope you don't have a problem with being roommates with Jaerin." Jaemin said and pulled Haechan up, walking towards the stairs with their suitcases.

"Everyone unpack and rest for sometime. I'll order us all food after." Mark announced and moved with his stuff to his and Doyeon's room.

"Jisung come on, you can sleep after you unpack." Hyewon dragged jisung to the stairs and forced him to walk up by himself.

"See you guys at dinner I guess?"

With that everyone went to their assigned rooms.

"Lee Haechan atleast empty your suitcase." Jaemin exhaled and stared at the boy who layed on the bed not moving a single muscle.

"I'll do it later." Haechan mumbled, his face in the pillow.

"Fine." Jaemin wanted to comfort him but he knew that he didn't want to talk right now. He glanced at him one last time before leaving the room.

.
.
.
.

"Come back here the two of you." Chenle and Yerim ran for their lives. They could possibly die if Yuri and Renjun caught them.

"We're sorry spare us." They screamed unison.

"I told you not to put fake lizards in their bags. Should've listened to me." Jaerin grinned and drank her evening tea.

"Jaerin don't sit on the counter."

"Why not." Jaerin answered back to Doyeon who gave a simple glare and jaerin got down.

"Don't glare at me unnie. I'm sensitive you know." Jaerin  pouted and Lia fake gaged at her words.

"Better be in front of us in 5 seconds or else we'll throw our slippers at you." Renjun and Yuri stopped their tracks reaching down to get their slippers.

"We're  sorry for real. You can eat some of our snacks." Chenle pleaded with puppy eyes.

"You don't even look close to daegal." Mark laughed from behind them.

"Daegal? Who's daegal?" Yerim curiously turned towards Mark, who just awkwardly smiled at her. 

"Haechan's girlfriend, Jisung's mother, Mark's sister and finally Chenle's daughter."

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?" Jaerin spit her tea at Hyewon's weird question, asking as if it wasn't obvious.

"No you dumbass bitch, it's his dog. Her name is daegal." Jisung slapped the back of her head.

"What was that for." Hyewon rubbed her head rapidly, having the sudden urge to punch the boy. 

"Revenge."

"Wanna see a picture of my daegal." Chenle scooted closer to yerim.

"I like cats more."

"WHAT-" Chenle's scream was cut off by Hyeri's annoyed sigh.

"Can yall not scream and yell. It's too loud."

"Yeah Sure Queen, everything must go according to you." Haechan answered bitterly, walking down the stairs.

"Yah who do you think you are." Scoffing at her words, He turned around to face her.

"Why? Does it irritate you?" He smirked.

"I'm not in the mood Lee Donghyuck." Hyeri said with an exasperated groan, not wanting to deal with the situation.

"So it does annoy you. I'm glad to know that, afterall I'm the annoying one."

"I think this is enough. How about we order food, what do you want to-." Jeno tried changing the topic and the atmosphere, well guess it didn't work.

"Weren't you the one who told me to be careful with my words, am I the only one who is supposed to follow that?"
"I might be robot to you. A mere irrelevant robot with no feelings."

Finally an update.

Ya'll probably hate Hyeri's behaviour, i was kinda unsure about it too but I guess drama is needed.

It's 3am here and I have a presentation, 2 assignments, an at least 3000 words long report on minor injuries that every other sportsperson gets,  handwritten english notes with every detail included, all due Tuesday. Like bitch we just completed our monthly examinations and you don't even give time to rest. I might be dead by the time I start college.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 3.5K 25
"Lᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Jɪsᴜɴɢ! Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" "Nᴏ." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...
26.1K 1K 17
❝︎we're not gonna be young forever.❞︎ ✘ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
2.2K 63 26
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...
330K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...