Their warrior gxg

By brettmanng

Werewolf vampire and witch were not strange terms in the kingdom of Esteban after all their the whole land wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
News

Prolouge

20.7K 551 12
By brettmanng

The terms werewolf ,witch ,and vampire were not very uncommon in the kingdom of Esteban, after all it's what their three queens were.

Yes three queens the kingdom had no issues with the LGBTQ+ community or polyamory couples for that matter they really didn't care, which made life much easier for many people. The three queens met at a banquet one night and soon married five months after finding out they were all mates though they've always felt like their was a part of them that was missing.

Queen Heather Gonzalez was the oldest and a werewolf she was an alpha and later became queen. Second oldest is Lea Gonzalez, she was a vampire who was a high authority figure in her coven before becoming queen.

Lastly the youngest was Demitri Gonzalez she was a powerful witch and she knew many powerful spells.
The three queens had made an agreement recently with neighboring kingdoms to hold court at their kingdom in hopes to better some relationships between the kingdoms and their rulers.

"Are you excited Heather?!"

Exclaimed Demitri excitedly to her love.

"Yes I am now please stop shouting I'm getting a headache,"

said Heather as she rubbed her head,

"aww is someone cranky?"

Asked Demitri in a teasing voice.

"Demitri leave Heather alone,"

said Lea coming in the room with some water and medicine on a tray. She sat next to Heather and gave her the medicine,

"thanks,"

said Heather as she took the medicine,

"oh come on don't tell me your not excited to meet our mate!"

Said Demitri excitement never leaving her voice,

"Demitri you don't even know if our mate is gonna be there,"

said Lea,

"I can't say I disagree with you Lea but I too wish for them to be at court, we got lucky when we met each other,"

said Heather who put the medicine back down on the tray.

"You never know maybe she'll be there,"

said Demitri trying to be positive to her two wives. The three were anxious to say the least they've all been on edge for a couple of days and none of them knew why though they could probably make a guess.

Who knows maybe there mate will be at court and maybe they'll get lucky one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 789 9
"You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. If neither of us reject each other the bond only grows stro...
20K 791 42
Cora Davis is a human born of two werewolves. She doesn't have the werewolf gene. She has a twin sister and although she's human her twin Collette is...
1.4K 498 26
When a Vampire from an infamous family discovers his fated bride is the daughter of Merlin, the most famous Wizard the world has ever known he starts...
314K 12.7K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...