Til Forever Falls Apart - Bil...

By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. D... More

castπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30} ENDING
authors note<3

{13}

6K 124 470
By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

Billies POV:

I played with aliyahs hair as she lay down on my tummy. Her parents got home yesterday and shes been trying to stay outta their way.

I've been thinking a lot since the ultrasound. I have a baby inside of aliyah. My child. And we aren't even dating. I mean we act as if we're a couple but we never confirmed it. Thats why I'm taking aliyah out today to ask her to be my girlfriend. I really care for her. And i really like her.

Something I do feel bad about is that aliyah is going to have to graduate pregnant. But its okay. She'll be finished school and she can relax at home and come to mine whenever she likes.

"Angel i wanna take you out" I said watching her eyes flutter shut as I dragged my nails down her scalp. "Hm? Where to?" She smiled opening her eyes as best as she could. "Dinner baby. Then we could go to the store if you'd like? I'm dying my hair" I looked into her brown eyes. "You're dying your hair!?" She asked excitedly to which i nodded. "You don't have to take me out though-"

"But I want to" I cut her off and kissed her head. "I'll make reservations okay?" I said. She nodded her head slightly as she shifted a different way to get more comfortable. Her arms were under my torso while she rested the side of her face on my stomach.

I went onto my phone and searched for the number to a nice restaurant and made reservations. I heard little snores and looked down at aliyah to see her asleep. Cute ass.

*timeskip to restaurant*

Aliyahs POV:

"Its really beautiful here billie, thank you" I said as we walked into the restaurant hand in hand. It was dark and they made it look like you were sitting outside with all the decor. There were fairy lights, and candles, and fake grass.

"You're welcome darling" she leaned down and kissed my lips. Billie looks so beautiful. Shes wearing a feminine tuxedo, kinda like a pansuit but she made it look very casual and pretty, along with her black and white jordans. I just wore my black tight dress with matching heels.

We got to our table and sat down across from eachother. The candle on the table made billies flawless skin glow. Shes so perfect.

"Quit staring miss brown" she said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hard not to when the most perfect person is sitting on front of you" I laughed. She covered her face, hiding her blush while picking up the menu with her spare hand.

"What are you gonna get?" She asked. "Probably the lasagne. What about you?" I asked. "Hmmm...the vegan chicken alfredo looks bussin so probably that" she replied. I laughed at her choice of words and the waiter came around.

"Are you ready to order ladies?" He asked smiling at us. We nodded and told him what we want. "Can we also have 2 glasses of rosé please?" Billie asked. We both love rosé but we're underage so finneas has to buy it. Her dumbass needs id.

"Can I see your id please?" He asked. Billie nodded and pulled out an id that looked scarily real. "Okay thank you. We'll have that right out to you guys as soon as possible" he smiled and walked off.

"How the fuck did you manage to get us alcohol!?" I asked in shock. "Fake id babe. I know a guy" she smirked and put it back in her pocket. I shook my head and laughed.

Billie reached her hands out across the table for me to take. I placed my hands in hers and smiled. "Aliyah.." she started. "Yes?.." I giggled nervously. "I think you already know that billie is down bad for you" she said referring to herself in third person. I laughed and nodded slowly. "And billie also has a baby on the way with a girl shes not even dating" she said rubbing her thumbs over the back of my hand.

"True" I nodded. "So aliyah brown, would you like to be my girlfriend?" She said getting right to the point. "Wait forreal?" I asked. "Of course. I really like you and care for you and I want us to have a little family together" she smiled adorably.

"I want to have a little family with you too" I jutted my bottom lip laughing a little. "And we're going to be parents, and I really really like you billie so yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend" I smiled widely.

I got up and walked over to her, giving her a hug and a passionate kiss. I waddled over to my seat again and sat down just in time for our food to arrive.

"Heres your lasagne and rosé, and here's your vegan chicken alfredo and rosé. Enjoy ladies" he smiled and walked off. Billie immediately took a bite of her food and moaned at the taste. "Its as bussin as it looks" she said sipping her rosé.

*timeskip to store*

"I wanna do something nobody has done before" Billie said looking at all of the box dyes. "Brad Mondo ain't gonna be happy you're looking at these" I teased. She sent me a glare which just made me laugh.

We spent about 15 looking at dyes before an idea popped into billies head.

"Green!" She said all of a sudden making me jump. "What?" I widened my eyes. "Not my entire head though! Like green roots and then black, like ombre but not really!" She said very excitedly. She grabbed all the supplies she needed and headed to the counter to pay. She excitedly grabbed my hand once she was finished paying and brought me to the car.

"Aliyah baby im gonna need you to help me do this okay?" She said beginning to drive home. "Okay" I smiled and pulled out my phone as it made a bing noise.

Mom❤: be home by 10 p.m.
Mom❤: I feel like I never get to see my daughter anymore.

I read the texts sadly and replied with "okay. I love you". "Whats wrong baby?" Billie asked, concern lacing her voice. "My mom just texted me. I have to be home by 10. She said she feels like she never gets to see me anymore" I frowned.

"Its okay don't worry. Do you want me to drive you home now?" She asked rubbing my thigh. "No I'll go home at 10. I just don't know how shes gonna react to the pregnancy. I've gotta tell her billie" I said looking sadly into billies eyes.

"I know. Tell her when you get home and explain the whole situation. I'm sure she'll understand" she said pulling into her driveway. "I don't think she will" I shook my head and got out. We walked into billies house and saw finneas sitting at the table.

"Hey aliyah!" He jumped up very excitedly and hugged me. "Hi fin" I laughed through my nose. "Still tryna pull my girlfriend i see" Billie joked looking at him.

He furrowed his brows at the two of us. "Yall are..together?" He asked confused. "Yep" I smiled proudly. "Oh.." he nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

"Anyways..." Billie made a weird face as he left the room. "Come help me do this" she said excitedly. We went to the bathroom and she sat down on the toilet while I mixed the developer and bleach.

I put on gloves and started applying it, avoiding her roots. "This shit reeks of a homeless man" Billie said holding her nose. "Billie that's not nice! But I agree it smells disgusting" I said scrunching my nose.

I finished with the bleach and put a bag on her head to seal in the moisture. "Haha you look stupid" I laughed at her. "Bro shut up I look hot" she said turning around and looking in the mirror. "Never mind I take that back" she shook her head and sat back down.

I laughed until I felt like I was gonna pee myself and waited for the alarm to go off for her to rinse.

An hour went by and finally she could wash her hair. She put her head over the bath and rinsed out all of the bleach. When she was finished her hair was yellow, some parts were even white. I did her roots and the same routine went on.

When her roots were done she looked in the mirror with disgust. "Remind me to never dye my hair yellow Jesus christ" she muttered pouring the hairdye into separate bowls.

She sectioned her hair and started applying the neon green to her roots.

*timeskip*

"Baby it looks so good!" I said as she finished drying her hair. "Thank you for helping me love" she kissed my lips and licked them. "Eww foul ass" I laughed and wiped my mouth.

She kept smiling in the mirror as she looked at it so I took a
photo of her. I couldn't resist.

Luvaliyah: bae looking sexy wit da new hair👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Liked by billieeilish, finneas and 278 others

Billieeilish:😳🤭
Itskayleybitch: who the fuck u calling bae maggot ass
|luvaliyah: @itskayleybitch my girlfriend bae<3

"Shit its 9:45 I better be getting home now" I said to billie. She nodded and grabbed her keys to the car.

___

Billie please im so scared!" I begged. Im currently outside my house trying to persuade billie to help me tell my mom im pregnant. Since you know, she gave me this fucking cell blob.

"Fine!" She finally agreed. I kissed her cheek and opened the door. "Ma im home" I said closing it as billie walked in.

"Hey baby, oh whos this?" She said looking at billie. "This is billie, you know the person im with like everyday" I said. "Ohhhh okay. Hi billie im Helen" she said shaking billies hand. "Hello" she smiled.

"So wheres dad?" I asked. "Hes at work. Some emergency happened or some shit, ion know" she shook her head. "Oh ok. Well me and billie need to talk to you so can you sit down?" I asked as we walked into the living room. "Okay..." she said suspiciously and sat down. We sat across from her and billie was visibly nervous.

"So mom, I don't want you to think of me any differently when I tell you all of this. I'm still aliyah" I started to which she nodded with a worried look. "Im just gonna cut to the chase, I like girls" I blurted out. "Is that it? I don't care if you like girls you're still my daughter" she shrugged. I exhaled in relief. "Thats not all. Billie is my girlfriend" I said with clenched teeth, nervous for her reaction.

"Thats okay. You seem to really like her and I'm fine with that. Just no canoodling in my house, Jesus is watching you" she said pointing to the little cross that was sitting on a shelf. I laughed and looked at billie. "One more thing" I said feeling sick i was so nervous. She nodded and waited for an answer.

"Billie got me pregnant" I blurted out and facepalmed myself. "Girl what is you talking bout" she laughed. "Billie its your turn to talk" I said.

"Well Mrs. Brown..um..so basically im intersex, which means I was born with a male part down there and a girl part up here" she pointed to her crotch and boobs. "I don't get a period or anything and I can't have kids because I have a..male part" she said embarrassed. "So basically I accidentally got aliyah pregnant" she explained.

My mom had no expression. "So you're actually pregnant aliyah?" She asked. "Yeah.." I licked my lips. "That girl got you pregnant?" She asked again to which i nodded. She sighed and stood up. "You best be joking girl" she said angrily. I stayed silent.

"Where did i go wrong?" She asked herself. "You didnt go wrong mom. We did this on our own but its me and billies responsibility now. We're going to be good moms" I said. "Your dad is going to be furious" she replied. "I know" I looked down at my feet.

I explained everything I needed to and went upstairs to grab the ultrasound and pregnancy test. "See. There's the baby at 5 weeks. We're at 6 weeks now though" I said handing her the test and pictures.

"I thought you was just bloated" she said staring at the test. "Nope" I shook my head. I sat back down beside billie. She sent me a soft smile and rubbed my hand and kissed it. "Can I see your stomach?" My mom asked. I didn't mind pulling my dress up since I had shorts on underneath and showed her the little bump.

"Im gonna be a grandma" she said in disbelief. "Yeah" I laughed softly. I pulled my dress back down and straightend out my dress.

"I'll tell your dad the news when he gets home. You're better off staying with billie tonight" she said sadly. I nodded and gave her a hug and kiss. "Thank you for being so understanding. I love you" I said. "I love you too"

Me and billie left the house and got into her car. I exhaled and stared at my hands. "Well done baby im so proud of you" she said embracing me in a hug.

"Thank you. I'm proud of you too. I guess all that's left to tell are amelia, jaiden and finneas" i shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.7K 49
SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass time and I have a dream that I'm trying...
17K 347 26
This is the sequel to my other book 'Am I Really In Love With My Bully' so if you haven't read that one go read it before you read this one (This inc...
34.9K 998 28
{Completed} [Edited] 17 year old Ashley finally comes back to LA after two years to start her junior year in the high-school her two childhood be...
1.2M 28.4K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...