Arrange Marriage To The COLD...

By eatinmochis

"Marry you? Never!" You said glaring at him. "Do I look like I was dying to marry you? Marrying a goat would'... More

Playlist<3
Chapter 1:: The Prince's Bride
Chapter 2:: Yes! No!
Chapter 3:: Marry him? Never!
Chapter 4:: Shampooing on wedding day
Chapter 5:: If chaotic wedding had a face.
Chapter 6:: Sleep on the floor
Chapter 7:: I'd rather marry a goat!
Chapter 8:: Why is she so childish?
Chapter 9:: Vacation or Suffocation?
Chapter 10:: A Chaotic Vacation
Chapter 12:: Good Dreams
Chapter 13:: "Accidentally"
Chapter 14:: Cookies or Salty crackers?!
Chapter 15:: What's wrong with him?
Chapter 16:: Her
Chapter 17:: First Love.
Chapter 18:: A night of curses
Chapter 19:: What a weirdo!
Chapter 20:: Grandma
Chapter 21:: A sleepless night
Chapter 22:: This isn't jealousy
Chapter 23:: Like this
Chapter 24:: Just act like it
Chapter 25:: I like you
Chapter 26:: It's her?
Chapter 27:: Purple
Chapter 28:: Until...
Chapter 29:: Then let me be.
Chapter 30:: Sorry
Chapter 31:: Twerk~ Twerk~
Chapter 32:: I love you
Chapter 33:: Kimchi returns
Chapter 34:: Jeon Pabo
Finale:: A Happy Ending
::Epilogue::
Announcement β€Ό

Chapter 11:: Even if just Once

9.9K 516 24
By eatinmochis

Author's POV: 

"I will go change into comfy clothes! I can't with this fancy dress!" You said as Mina sighed.
"God. How come do you live in a gown all day?" She asked as you shrugged while Jungkook said, "She carried herself excellently! Unlike many weirdos!" making Mina glare at him as she understood he indicated to her while Taehyung looked at Jungkook a bit weirdly seeing him praise you. Jin chuckled and you just showed Jungkook a thumbs up.

"Whats's with your behaviour with Mina?" Jin asked Jungkook who just smiled innocently before saying. "I don't like her." 
"As if I like this idiot." Mina huffed as you sighed. You took out the polaroid camera and spoke, "Let's go outside and explore a bit!" You said as everyone nodded except for Taehyung who was sitting quietly scrolling through his phone.
"This.. surely is VERY annoying." You eyed Taehyung who felt your gaze on him but ignored it making you even more annoyed.

"Don't be annoyed at him. He is just like this." Jin said as you sighed while Mina shrugged running out of the house while Jungkook chased her because.... she actually ran after stealing Jungkook's phone.
"What's with them?" Jin asked.
"They hate each other for good." You said as replied, "Well.. not like they're the one ones." He said as you and Taehyung looked at him blankly making him cough before walking away.

-----Near the lake

"Woah! This place is awesome!" You said while admiring the place. You quickly took the polaroid camera before clicking a picture of the lake.
"Who takes lake pictures with a polaroid camera?" Taehyung asked as you made a 'tch' at him. 
"Me." You said in a mimicking voice as he sighed.

The lake:

"I am going there!" Mina said.
"Wait. I might end up falling and I can't swim so.. YOU Jungkook! Save me if I fall!" Mina said while Jungkook scoffed.
"I'd rather push you in the lake first." He said pouting as Mina glared at him.
"Oof. Jungkook, No." Jin said as Jungkook rolled his eyes. 
"Y/N Noona, Tae Hyung, Jin Hyung come with us!" Jungkook said as Jin nodded while Taehyung shrugged. And you..?

"Wait where is Y/N?!" Jin asked while Taehyung pointed towards the other side. A girl jumping in the middle of flowers. falling and tripping, clicking pictures, laughing with herself. Who else could that girl be? 
"Oh my.. Taehyung. Go call her back. She might get lost too!" Jin said as Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"She isn't a kid. She can take care of herself." Taehyung said.
"Are you always THIS jerk to my poor best friend?" Mina asked Taehyung who glanced at her once before ignoring her. 

"Go now. Taehyung." Jin said sternly as Taehyung sighed before walking towards you while the 3 of them started chatting. more like bickering.
Taehyung walked towards you. Your back facing him. He looked at you and unknowingly, rather than getting annoyed, he felt kind of different. More like.. peaceful.

But his peace was ruined when you opened your mouth. 
"That Kim Taehyung jerk. You all know... I hate that I have to be with him! He is so annoying! We might end up sleeping together. And I am so sure that he will make me sleep on the couch or floor! That's so harsh.. when will that jerk learn how to respect people?" You chattered while he scoffed lowly glaring at you. 
"He's just so lame! What if he is a prince? Trust me, in my entire life, I have loved over 800 people! No one was such a jerk! Compared to him, Jin Oppa and Jungkook are so much better! And the Queen is Mwah Mwah! Hah, that little piece of ga-" Your mouth which couldn't stop badmouthing the Prince stopped while your eyes which were full of annoyance turned into full of shock. 

Maybe turning behind while badmouthing people is the worst thing to do. 

"H-Hey!" You said smiling sweetly at Taehyung which of course was fake. He glared at you before coming closer to you.
"Is that how you think?" He asked calmly but you could hear the anger hidden in his voice. 
"No! That was.. a prank!" You said mentally facepalming yourself for coming up with useless excuses. He made a fake 'O' face which made you even more scared. Why did you have to badmouth him in an open place?

"I am sure the flowers understand human matters very well!" He said eyeing you while you looked at everywhere but him. 
"You leave me speechless, Jeon Y/N." He said as you grinned at him innocently.
"I thought you were born speechless." You mumbled as he came towards you before glaring at you dead in the eyes.

"Just mind your own business. And let me mind mine. Don't bother me." He said as you blinked at him with your Bambi eyes. 
You both were staring at each other's eyes. Though it was a different and unusual moment for him, locking his eyes with someone, you didn't know if his eyes even held any emotion. Just void and empty. Cold. You blinked before wanting to say something. 

"I-" You were talking but soon a rat ran between you and Taehyung making you scream and jump in fear.
"AAAAA!" You screaming before jumping on Taehyung closing your eyes shut. Taehyung on the other hand was frozen not being able to process what just happened. All he knew was...

You were hugging him tightly. like a koala. 

Him, not being able to balance with your sudden jump, fell on the ground with you stuck on him like a leech. Your eyelashes fluttered open as your eyes widen. 
"D-Did it go away?" You asked as he just blinked ignoring you. You moved your head here and there making him uneasier than he already was. 

"Why are we lying down? What if it gets on us?!" You almost screamed before trying to get up. And he would've lied if he said his heart didn't flutter when you moved near him. Even if just once, his heart did flutter. 

On the other hand, you couldn't realize what was happening because of the rat's fear until you looked at him and that was when your brain forgot how to function.
"Y/N, Taehyung why are you both so la-" Jin who was talking stopped looking at you both sitting on the ground.
"Why are their faces like red tomatoes?" Jungkook asked while Mina tried to examine the whole situation.
"Wait. Were you both doing something weird when we weren't here?" Mina asked eyeing you both suspiciously as you quickly shook your head.
"Aish! No! We just fell off. There was a rat.. and.." You were talking when you all suddenly heard a squeak.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You screamed before running away while Mina's eyes widened as she pushed Jungkook who was behind her before running away. Jin and Taehyung quickly walked behind you and Mina.
"M-Mr... rat! Don't come near me!" Jungkook said before running for his life while the rat chased behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 895 44
"it is what it is" gojo satoru falls in love with a girl who is from his clan but not his clan at the same time. Will they ever survive the circumst...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
108K 5K 30
[COMPLETED] Kim Hana= y/n (Imagine your korean name is Kim Hana.) "You have ruined me Taehyung!" Hana shouted as Taehyung destroyed her clothes wit...
72.6K 2.7K 41
What will happen when a Indian girl comes to Seoul to complete her medical studies and unfortunately meets a MAFIA BOSS!!!!!! Little did she knew th...