The Love Battle(Chaelisa)

By uncoverstory04

Never had the interest in getting married or involving in any kinds of special relationship. Everything feels... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Soft Reminder
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Being Detective
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Announcement For The New Story
About The New Story

37

2K 74 4
By uncoverstory04

NARRATOR POV

Lisa is currently standing in front of her red Porsche car in the middle of the parking lot.The weather is perfect and it's not that too hot in the outside.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Lisa chant,raising her both hand like a criminal surrendering herself to the cops so that they won't shoot her. "Fuck! Why did you create such a hot ass girl?!" she yell while looking up to the sky.She was blaming God right now.

"Lisa?"

Lisa turn her head just to found her sister-in-law standing there,looking at her strangely.

"Unnie.Hi!...um..What are you doing here?" she panic.She didn't notice Jisoo standing behind her.It was freaking silent and empty here when she got there (Empty mean for human,not the car).

"Don't tell me she hear what I'm saying just now.God,are doing your revenge on me right now?" she thought,looking up to the sky.She then pinch the bridge of her nose which earn a confuse look from the older.

"Lisa,are you okay?" Jisoo take few steps forwards the Thai with concern.She stop when she is two feet away from Lisa.

"Ah..yes.Yes." reply Lisa almost instantly.She clear her throat and stood straighter.She tuck her both hand inside her pocket on both side of her working stylish long pants.She knew Jisoo is well observant person.Well,Jennie told her almost everything about the purple haired girl that Lisa herself sick of it.So,Lisa know,being careless even a bit will grew suspicion to the older especially if the older had heard what Lisa yell to the sky moments ago.Jisoo such a smartass and she sure can connect all the dots easily which Lisa really fear of.The two Park sister is really driving her to the wall.Lisa started to doubt if Jisoo and Rosie are really adopted sister or the real one because they are just so great in almost everything except Jisoo are more easy going and warm than her icy wife.They took on each other almost all.

Jisoo fold her arms on her chest and stare at the Thai emotionless which makes Lisa become more and more panic.Lisa swore,her heart beat fast like crazy and if she is given a choice to have one power right now,she will choose to have the power of travelling in different time so that she could undone what she had done earlier.

"I know something is not right but I'm not going to speak about it right now because me myself can figure them out later on" Jisoo said sternly which makes the Thai grew more confuse.She don't know if Jisoo was pointing at what she had said earlier to the God above there or is it something else about her and Rosie.

"Does she know about me and Rosie thingy?"  Lisa thought to herself and unconciously frown to that.

"Stop thinking too deep like that.It does not suit you.You look like an old lady around age 80 when you frown deep like that"

Lisa arch her eyebrow,totally feeling speechless of her sister-in-law sarcastic comment. "Wh-"

"Do you any free time today?" Jisoo said instantly without caring how Lisa look at her right now.She knew she cut Lisa words but she don't care.It's not like she's interested in hearing somebody defending herself to the fact she told them about.Fact is fact and truth is truth.What's important is don't sugar-coat the truth.If it's like that,then let it be like that.(Park Bloodline Inheritance thingy)

Blinking her eyes in disbelief,Lisa force herself not to feel so much offended to the rude treatment Jisoo gave her.She remind herself that Jisoo is her beloved wife older sister and she swear,if Jisoo are just an outsider,she would punch that woman on her pretty face hard.Just who dare to treat a Manoban like this? This is so humiliating.Nobody ever walk away with pretty happy okay face if they mess with her but today,Jisoo is the second one.Well,she don't remember how many times she gave in to the blonde she love the most.That girl are really something.Something she herself couldn't point out.

"Don't waste my time.I'm asking you whether you have free time or not today.I have shits loads of work in the office and plus,my lovely sister is warded.I have to do extra work by handling hers and mine.I'm the vice president after all and even if I'm not,I'm still going to do whatever I can to help my sister." She look at her watch that strapped on her left wrist.It screams 9:30 in the morning to her.She got meeting later at 12 in Rosie behalf.So,she gotta be hurry.She need to be in the office at least an hour before the meeting to do the last check of all the documents that will be use in the meeting later.

"Yes.I have but why?" She furrow her eyebrow and gave the older a polite smile.

"I need to talk to you about something.How about now? Are you free now? It won't take long and I'll stop sharply after 40 minutes of talking and discussing thing with you.The time tick start from now"

"Now? I have a meeting with Mr.Jeon from Bighit half an hour later.Gosh..shall I decline it or shall I just go with it?" She thought for awhile before finding herself nodding to the waiting Jisoo.

"Good.I'll see you at Tyco Cafeteria in 10 minutes.Make sure you get there in time.Time is precious,remember that" with that Jisoo walk away from Lisa.

Lisa stood there,scoffing.She swear,that girl are just 70 percent out of 100 copy of her Rosie.Was it because there's half Park blood flow inside their body equally?

•••

"You are late in about 2 minutes and 20 seconds" Jisoo said while looking at her watch.She don't notice the death stare Lisa gave her.Well,even if she notice it,it wouldn't give an affect on her.She used to it since her sister and her mother 100 times worst than that.She's living with two ice cold queen or shall she say,the Queen of the coolest hell? Hell is suppose to be hot but yeah..for the two great woman,it was half mixed.

"Seriously this girl? Am I her sister-in-law or her slave or her coolie? Such a freaking sister-in-law I got.Why am I even involving in such bitchy family?" Lisa thought annoyingly.She roll her eyes but made sure it's not too obvious so that Jisoo won't feel offended for her behaviour.

"Don't roll your eyes and don't curse me,you dumbshit" Jisoo said casually as she motion Lisa to sat down.

"Wait what?" Lisa frown,studying Jisoo face expression before sighing in defeat when she couldn't read the older well.She don't know how Jisoo have read her well.Lisa herself sure she didn't say her thoughts out loud.She's just talking to herself in her mind and it's obviously impossible for the Korean know all that very well.

"Nothing and let's start talking.You had wasted our precious five minutes time for this antic of yours That's childish and I don't like it."

"It's not like I need to impress you or what.I'm living  for me myself and I don't impress people to keep on living.So,like it or not,it's my natural attitude.You got yours and I got mine" Lisa thought evilly.

"Stop talking nonsense and stop talking bad about me inside your head" Jisoo said.She clasp her hand together and rest her both elbow on the rectangular shape table.

Lisa narrow her eyes which earn a question look from the older who's sitting across to her. "Did you by any chance,have some kind of..mind reading power?" She question almost like amaze by the older ability to smell the shit outta her.If it's for the first time,then it's okay.It might be just coincidence thing but this is the second time which is preposterous.It's not a coincidence if it happen twice perfectly flawless.

"Oh..I see.Rosé didn't tell you yet about that"

"Tell me what?"

"About us Park" Jisoo reply casually as always.She is the most calm member in Park family.Well, everyone did but she just seem more on control of her behaviour well.She speak well,behave well but dangerously mysterious.She resembles the blonde a lot.Beautiful but dangerous.Seem spontaneous but mysterious.

"What is it I don't know-"

"I'm sorry but may I take your order,please?" A waitress come at the exact wrong time,holding a medium size of tablet in her hand.

"Black coffee,extra cream.". Jisoo order without looking at the waitress.She just stare at Lisa hardly which makes the Thai sits uncomfortably on the chair.Jisoo study the Thai from the way she talk,behave and interacting with her since they met in the parking lot few minutes ago.She want to know what kind of person Lisa is.It's not that she doubting Lisa for not being so perfect for her little sister but she just need to know if Lisa is really the one she and her family could rely on to take care of the blonde.The blonde sure is hard to deal with.So,she need someone strong and patience enough to deal with the sassy,bitchy and high level of Ego the blonde had in herself.

"For me,I wan-"

"Make it two.She is drinking the same thing as me" Jisoo cut.

Lisa bit her inner cheeks on both sides.She try to play cool but this woman in front of her just won't stop pushing her limit button to the edge.How the fuck didn't she notice the rudeness of her sister-in-law had earlier.Was it because Lisa never spend time alone with the older? She used to text Jisoo when Rosie is in the hospital for the last incident happen a month and half ago.She seems okay and Lisa thought she's an easy person but now it just.. twisting and weird? What the fuck is happening?

"So, let's go straight to the point" Lisa finally said.

"But nothing about us two is straight" Jisoo point her index finger towards Lisa then to herself which earn a very innoncent confuse look from Lisa.

"Huh?"

"You don't get it?" The older shook her head in disbelief yet casually.

Lisa shook her head in response.

"It's a joke.You never joke before?" Jisoo shook her head again but this time,she click her tongue along.

"JOKE? A FUCKING JOKE?! Just who the fuck tell someone a joke with straight casual face? As far as I know,to joke.. somebody need to laugh after or at least smile a bit when talking to others about it.Gosh,is all Park emotionally unstable and crazy like this? What happen to this family bloodline? They are crazy!"  She thought annoyingly while staring at the sassy Jisoo in front of her.

"Stop that" Jisoo point her index finger abruptly,pointing to Lisa forehead.

"Here's your drink" the waitress from earlier place the order on their table.

"Thank you" Jisoo said flatly.

"You're welcome and enjoy" with that,they waitress walk away leaving the two alone.

"Stop judging and talking bad about me and my family,Lisa.Stop that criticism you said inside your small head" she said as she take a sip of her black coffee and sigh when she gulp the coffee down her throat.

"How did you know?" Lisa take a sip of her coffee and then put on her straight always guarded face.She stare Jisoo with the same hard intensity Jisoo is doing to her.She won't play easy with Lisa and Lisa will not play easy with the Korean too.Lisa could feel there's something fishy hidden behind all this  sudden invitation.Her gut is telling her this girl must be hiding something from her.

"I just knew and know and whatever it is,it's none of your business.I'm not inviting you to meet me here to talk about how I know what's going on inside your mind but I'm here to talk to you about you and my lovely sister"

That's enough to shut Lisa thought of the dark secret the Park hide with the mention of my "lovely sister" which mean it was Rosie she is talking about.

"I'll ask you a question and you need to answer me honestly.Can you do that?" Jisoo ask which earn a single nod from Lisa.

"What is it?" Lisa fold her arms and rest it on the table.

"Simple.I just want to know.Do you love my sister?" Jisoo ask as she take a sip of her coffee without breaking the eye contact she and Lisa had.

Lisa blink her eyes two times and arch her eyebrow in amazement mixed with confusion.The girl just fucking ask her whether she love her wife or not.Isn't that obviously a very stupid question to ask?

"Yes,I love her so much that I can't picture a world without her in my life" she answer seriously,keeping a straight face.

"Well then,it's good to know.I have to go now.Your time is up" the Korean show Lisa her watch and shake it few times before standing up.She take a last sip of her coffee and then walk away without saying a simple goodbye to the Thai.

"Seriously? She is inviting me here just for a simple question? And I'm cancelling my meeting with one of my most important client to such a stupid question? Gosh,why does my life get so hella shitty fucking weird nowadays?" She curse and plop her body to the back of the chair.

•••••••••

JISOO PARK'S POV

I slide my body inside my car and close the door.I took out my phone from my right pocket and dialed a number.

After few ring,the person I'm calling answering the phone.

"Somebody": Hello?

Me: It's me,boss J.

"Somebody": Oh,boss.I'm sorry.I don't recognize your number since you never told me to save it for safety precaution.

Me: It's fine and I have some work for you.

"Somebody": Wow! Tell me about it.My plate kinda not loaded lately and I'll gladly add more work since I hate to do just simple little things right now.

Me: I need you to follow someone.Just from the very early morning from 7 am to 12 am,midnight.If that someone goes somewhere out more than midnight time then just go and follow her.I'll pay you extra for extra hour of working.If she goes on business trip or somewhere,just go.Claim all the money for the tickets and daily expenses from me.I'll pay you three times higher if you did a good job.All you need to do is to update me about whatever she is doing.Just everything especially if it's involving meeting someone else out there that you think is suspicious.You have to work start from tommorow.Deal?

"Somebody": Oh...sound interesting and challenging.Well,deal then.Send me her picture and I start the work instantly tommorow.You can trust me for this and I will not disappoint you like always.She will not even notice me behind her because I'm an expert.

Me: Don't be such a cocky.Be careful and keep a low profile.

"Somebody": Okay.I'm sorry boss.I'll remember your order and advice.

Me: I'll send you her photo after this by text.

"Somebody": Okay.

With that I hang up.I stare at my phone for a while and taping my index finger on my car steering wheel.I have to carefully plan my move so that it will look flawless and perfect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me for any grammatical

mistake made here.

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...
71.3K 2.1K 31
Chaelisa + Jenlisa and Jensoo (Extremely cringe and clichΓ©...you've been warned!) "I was captivated by this overwhelming sensation" "Is this jealousy...
320K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
49.1K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...