His Ice Princess

By ivnshi

Luna has been known as a famous ice skater since she was little and now, she's known to be one of the younges... More

Shine Bright : MOONLIGHT
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
special chapter
11
12
13
14
Valentine's Day special (15)
16
17
18
19
20
21
special chapter
22
a small thank you!
23
24
25
26
THANK YOU!
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
author note
100k?!
Special Chapter : 110k reads

special chapter : Happy 40K reads!!

3.3K 97 35
By ivnshi

a/n : Guess who's back? Back with a special chapter in honor of reaching 40K reads ^^

— (after Enhypen debut and hybe building announced)

mobbed

Everyone was pushing each other, body guards were protecting the 4 female idols from sasaengs.

Moonlight got mobbed when they were spotted in the mall, shopping. They had body guards surrounding them, doing their best to protect the girls from the 'fans'.

They made it to the parking lot and the girls quickly got inside their van, their security following after them.

The four girls panted heavily as their driver started to exit the parking lot. It sure is hard to be an idol and going out in a public place.

Luna laid backwards on her seat, taking deep breathes using her inhaler. Krystal was near her seat, rubbing her shoulder to help her calm down.

"Breathe in, breathe out" the second eldest told their maknae. Luna's breathing started to turn normal and in a few seconds, she was fine.

"Are you okay now?" Mina asked her and Luna just nodded. They were heading towards the new Hybe building.

time skip -

They arrived. The four girls took their temperature and wrote it in the notebook. They also applied some sanitizer on their hands and went to the dance room.

As they arrived inside, other idols greeted them. Moonlight bowed their heads to the idols. Luna saw her cousins, Skai and Maia.

She walked towards the two and gave them a pat on the head. After that, she greeted their group mates.

The other members greeted their senior. Luna saw the other group, Enhypen and smiled at them. Her smile widened when she saw the boy that's been giving her butterflies for the past months.

Sunghoon noticed her eyes squinted when she looked at him. He thought it was cute. "Isn't Luna cute Sunghoon?" Jay asked him, teasing the male.

Sunghoon looked at Jay like he was surprised of what he said. "What are you saying Jay?" Sunghoon asked him a surprised tone.

Just then the door opened. Why were they in the dance room anyways? Let me explain.

Moonlight, Enhypen, and a new debut girl group Blooming, they will be performing a joint stage for the New Year's Eve special.

Son Sung-deuk came inside with Doobu and Bang PD. The three groups stayed at their own places and bowed at the three.

"Thank you everyone for being here, let's start the practice" Son Sung-deuk told the groups. They just said "yes", nodded, and started stretching.

Everyone did their own stretching and afterwards they started learning the choreography. They were split into 3 units, 6 members in each unit.

Sunoo, Luna, Via, Jungwon, Aki, and Kira were in one unit. Each of the units were going to perform a different song.

"Wow, all the leaders are really in one unit" Kira suddenly said. Luna chuckled lightly and placed her arms around Jungwon and Aki since she was standing in the middle.

"I guess we come in a pack now" Luna said and smiled though her eyes were the only thing they can see since she was wearing a mask.

"Okay let's start practice then" Luna suddenly said and moved to one side of the dance room. Yes, all of them were going to practice in one room.

Their unit started practicing the steps to their dance. They practiced and went over the steps to make sure everyone got the key points of their dance. They practiced with counting and no music first but now, they practiced with their background music.

They did that for around an hour or so before they decided to take a break. The other units were still practicing. Sunoo sat down on the floor and spread his legs, keeping them together. Jungwon sat beside the male.

Luna laid down beside Jungwon and watched the other units practice. The girl made eye contact with Krystal who was blushing either from practice or because of someone.

Luna sat up straight and looked at herself at the big mirror away from them. She continued staring at her reflection until an idea popped up in her head.

"Aha! I know what to do now!" Luna accidentally blurted out which made everyone stop what they were doing and looked at the girl.

Luna realized what she had done and bowed her head multiple times. "Sorry for disturbing your practice" Luna apologized to the two units as she continued bowing.

Anytime soon, her head might pop off. "Luna it's fine, don't worry" Heeseung told the girl and Luna just let out a hum.

She went to where her phone was and started typing on her keyboard. When she finished she hid her phone.

She sat down on the floor once again, feeling giddy. Making the others wonder.

time skip -

All the units were taking their break, all of them sitting down on the floor. Luna was seated in between Sunghoon and NI-KI.

They were all in a circle. Luna was fiddling with her fingers when Sunghoon grabbed her hands and held it, rubbing her hand with his thumb. 화영 smiled lightly at the male not until someone coughed out loud.

"Respect single lives" Evie suddenly said which made the others laugh. "Yah, we're not the only ones who like other artists... right Aki? Krystal 언니? Mina 언니? Kira 언니? Skai? 중원씨, Riki-kun?" Luna said, dropping names of her co-idols.

The others who were mentioned chuckled a little. Krystal went up to Luna but the girl quickly ran away, the second eldest chasing her around the practice room.

"Humanda ka sa akin Luna pag nahuli kita!" Krystal shouted in Filipino and the ones who understood what she said just laughed while the rest got confused.

"Is Luna 순배님 always like this?" Aki asked Jungwon was seated on her right side. The male just chuckled and nodded.

"Nothing new here" Jungwon replied. "Skai, let's catch Hana onee-san" NI-KI told to the maknae of Blooming and the girl nodded eagerly. They stood up and waited for the perfect time to catch their senior.

When Luna ran towards them, Skai and NI-KI immediately caught her by the arms, making it hard for her to escape. "Yah! 아영, Riki let me go!" Luna pleaded to the two other maknaes as Krystal slowly walked towards them, a grin on her face.

Luna saw the blonde and immediately gave a nervous chuckle. "언니, forgive me from what I said" she told the female and tried to get out of the maknaes grip before Krystal can walk come up towards her.

It's too late. Krystal held on to Luna's arm and started tickling her side. "We were just peaceful, why did you have to include us huh?" Krystal asked Luna while she continued to tickle Luna who was now laying down on the floor, laughing.

"언니, please, stop, HAHAHAHAH" Luna said in between laughs. Krystal didn't stop tickling Luna. She stopped after around 3 minutes. Luna was panting hard and sat up straight. Jay gave her a bottle of water in which the girl chugged right away.

Luna caught her breathe and pouted when she saw everyone was looking at her, trying to stop laughing from what happened earlier. Luna stood up and Sunghoon placed his arm around her shoulder, squishing her cheek.

Her mask was down that's why he was able to that. "So cute" Sunghoon told the girl, his eyes squinting. Luna hit his shoulder and pouted once more. She pulled her mask back up and they continued their practice.

- 끝 -

translation : Prepare yourself Luna once I catch you!

a/n : Jajan! Special chapter for y'all since we hit 40K reads well, more like 41K. Thank you for your never ending love and support towards this story of mine ^^ Also, I gave a little spoiler about the girl group I made, Blooming. Hope you guys will look forward to meeting those girls. That's all everybody! I hope you enjoyed this special chapter and as always, don't forget to vote.

ivnshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.2K 50
- the world is small, but what eunseo didn't expect was that it was small enough to bump into her childhood best friend who had became the ceo of the...
19.7K 1K 27
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
20.2K 513 10
Being forced to leave SM Entertainment broke Y/N's heart in a million pieces. However, she wouldn't give up on her dreams so easily. Having the luck...
20K 538 38
The girl no one knew, now has a secret admirer. Who is it? Will she finally find love? And will she be able to continue to love and save her mother? ...