29

Stray Kids in the building ~

Luna was at home since she didn't need to monitor the trainees this 2nd part. She just needs to attend the evaluations and check their performances.

Anyways, the girl went to JYP Entertainment. I guess you're wondering why? Well that's because she was here to visit her beloved ew senior friends, Stray Kids.

She was also known in that entertainment since she was an old trainee. The person at the front desk greeted her with a warm smile.

Luna greeted the staff back and started walking around JYP until she saw the practice room. Stray Kids were currently practicing.

Luna just watched them outside the door until she can go inside. The boys finished practicing and were taking their rest.

화영 went inside and Stray Kids were surprised to see their best friend. "Luna? What are you doing here?" Bang Chan asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to drop by" Luna replied with a smile. She looked at their manager and bowed. The staff greeted the girl back and decided to leave.

She greeted the cameraman and other staff as well. This was actually being aired. "How did you got in?" Seungmin asked the girl.

"Guess you forgot I was an old trainee here" Luna said with a sigh. She then started to pretend to be sad. Acting and bringing drama, she got that from the one and only Hyunjin.

"Oh? Sorry it slipped off my mind" Seungmin said, trying to calm the girl down. Luna just laughed instead. "It's fine. I was just messing with you" she said and continued laughing.

The others were trying to keep their laughs in. Seungmin was dejected since he thought Luna was really sad.

"아 루나씨, how about a tmi with Skz?" The boys' manager recommended to the girl. "Hm, I guess that could work" Luna replied with a smile.

Now, they were all sitting on the floor. Luckily, Luna was wearing leggings so she could sit properly. "TMI huh? How about we talk about things Galaxy and Stays that they don't know about SKZ and Luna?" Han said.

Everyone agreed on that. "Let's start on personalities. How we are off and on cam" Changbin said.

"The thing about Luna is, she's completely different off camera" Bang Chan said. "No I'm not. I'm just shy off camera" Luna replied with a huff.

"See? You're mostly energetic and also hyper in front of the camera" Bang Chan said. "It's true what Chan hyung said though. You're also socially awkward behind cameras. I don't even know how you manage to stay calm on cam" Minho said.

Luna chuckled a little. "I guess it's my talent to stay calm on cam" Luna said. "You may not know it but Luna is actually an introverted person. She only talks with people that she had known for a long time" Felix told the cam for people to know.

"Felix 오빠, you don't have to expose me like that" Luna said and squinted her eyes while scrunching her nose. "Yet you're also known by a lot of other artists in the industry" Seungmin said.

"Yeah. You're personality is very kind and you often get along with other people very quickly even if you're really shy" Jeongin said as well.

"Really? Well, I guess it's a good thing then" Luna said and gave a soft smile towards the camera. "Anyways, Luna makes amazing brownies like Felix. The two would make brownies for everyone and it will always taste amazing" Hyunjin praised the two.

Felix and Luna high five each other and smiled. "It's because we are good at baking Hyunjin 오빠" Luna replied.

"She's right 형. We're masters in baking brownies" Felix boasted their baking skills. The two of them were the ones who got along very well.

Felix and Luna hung out a lot when they were still trainees especially when they found out both of them can bake brownies.

Anyways, they all continued to talk very casually and Luna showed a little bit more of her off cam side. She was getting more comfortable around the camera.

- 끝 -

a/n : Hi! I just wanted to mention I created another ff! It's entitled "11:11, I wish you're mine—nishimura". Check it out! Also it's not part of the series. Anyways enjoy!