18

The day before the evaluation ~

Luna was in the production room, talking to the other artists and producers. They were monitoring I-LAND and Ground.

Mina found out that she was going to be a guest in I-LAND yesterday and Moonlight was happy for their oldest member.

"So Luna, I heard that you're working on a new book?" producer Rain asked the girl. Luna nodded.

"Yup! I'm still working on it though. It's going to a long book for sure" Luna replied to the male. Just then, Luna was getting called from the staff.

She had to leave the production room and go to another room. Luna went inside a room that had monitors, a mic, and some other stuff.

It was the mc room. She met the staff inside. "The trainees had been practicing nonstop and we're getting a little worried about them. They're really close with you Luna so can you please tell them to rest?" the staff informed the girl.

Luna nodded. "Sure thing! I want them to rest as well since I had noticed that as well" Luna replied. The staff nodded and taught her to use the mic.

She pressed something and it was the alarm. It alarmed the I-LANDERS. "What was that?" Jay asked.

"Hello? Testing one two" Luna said into the mic. The boys could clearly hear her. "Isn't that Luna 선배님의 voice?" EJ asked.

"Yup you guys can hear me. Hello I-LANDERS. It's your Luna 선배님. All of you are aware that the evaluation is tomorrow, am I right?" Luna asked, waiting for a response.

The 12 trainees shouted yes. "You guys had been working very hard lately. The staff and us judges and producers are all getting worried about you all. For today, please rest and continue practicing tomorrow. I don't want to hear any complains" Luna said into the mic softly.

"Luna 선배님 is telling us to rest?" Jake asked. "Exactly. Now, you guys take the day off just do what you want except for practicing" Luna said bid her farewell.

It was now time for her to talk to the Grounders. She opened the mic and tested it. Of course the Grounders took note of the mc.

"Mic check, one two" Luna said. "Luna 선배님" Ni-Ki said and everyone had their eyes wide open. "Hi Grounders? Have you guys been practicing hard?" Luna asked the ten males. "Yes!" the males replied.

"Were you guys practicing just now?" Luna asked the males replied with a yes once again. "Okay, I'm here as the mc to tell you guys to rest for the day. No practicing or whatsoever, rest" Luna said.

"But 선배님-" Nicholas was saying something when Luna interrupted him. "No complains. Rest, you guys look very exhausted. I'm not the only one worry about your health Grounders, all the staff and judges are as well" Luna informed them.

The Grounders just nodded and Luna smiled even though they couldn't see it. The people who are watching will be able to see her smile though, since she was also being recorded. "That's good to hear. Thank you for your time Grounders. 화이팅!" Luna said before bidding her farewell.

She removed the headphones and fixed her hair. She looked at the staff and gave them a thumbs up. They sighed. Luna was going to get interviewed after that.

"They had been practicing every day and every night more often with minimal rest. I'm worried about them, not only as a senior but as someone who's both younger and older than them. They were some people I had trained with and seeing them work hard to debut, it makes me worry about them more" Luna said to the camera.

"I really admire their passion to debut but it can lead to something unexpected and I want them to calm their minds and also to give them more energy for tomorrow" Luna finished. The girl thanked the staff and she went back to the production room.

She gave the males in the room a smile. "Looks like you really made them all rest" producer Rain said and the girl took a seat. She watched the monitors, seeing the Grounders and I-LANDERS were talking to one another, resting.

She smiled. "I'm surprised they followed what I said. Thought they would just practice since they give that aura" Luna said and chuckled a little. The judges and producer just continued watching the trainees.

Evaluation day ~

Luna was linking arms with someone special while the two of them were heading to I-LAND. "I feel nervous, I don't know why" the older female told Luna. The brunette just giggled. "No need to be nervous 언니, they're all very nice trainees. Besides! I'll be their with you" Luna said.

Mina was going to be a vocal coach for today. She was going to check the vocal units performance and guiding or helping them. Luna was very excited to see her unnie since she was the only female idol in the show.

She had no one to talk to about girly stuff since the male judges and her only talks about the show or the trainees. Luna and Mina arrived at the set and the staff greeted the two of them. "루나씨, we'll get miss Park ready in the dressing room. You may head to the production room" a staff said to her.

화영 nodded. She bid goodbye to the older female and head towards the production room. She was excited for today's evaluation.

- 끝 -