Domestic Girlfriend X Male OC

By Dachss5

This is a Domestic Girlfriend X Male OC story. I do not own Domestic Girlfriend/Domestic Na Kanojo. I only ow... More

Profile
"What I'm thinking?"
Thank you
Come over to my house
Sorry
Dinner time
Lover
Kisses and books
Momo
Fever
Literature club
Date
Exams
Camping
Al
Jealousy?
Kiriya's secret?
Revelation
Festival's preparations

Detective?

412 15 0
By Dachss5

Sota was on his bed reading the manga Miu gave him.

«W-wonderful» He closed it «I couldn't help reading it over twice».

He then put it on the desk «I guess I should go to bed now»

After he turned out the light of his room he saw a slight light coming from his window.

«Wait... Is it already morning? I spent all the night reading?».

Later that day, he arrived at school, Yuuya and Kine were waiting for him.

«Wow you have big eye bags. You stayed up all night or what?» Asked Kine after he saw Sota's face.

«No, I know why you look so tired» Yuuya smirked «You made fire all night right?».

«No and your "gift" caused me troubles» Sota replied.

«Waait you just had sex last night?» Shouted Kine «Oh that's unfair, you two are too good. Me and Natsuo will never be at your level».

«I didn't have sex last night... And by the way, Natsuo is late again?» Sota asked them.

«Yeah, probably he will show up with messy hair again» Yuuya laughed.

In the end Natsuo didn't show up.

During the lunch break Sota went to Rui's classroom and saw that she wasn't there.

"Uh.. I would've talked her about the literature club... Too bad she isn't here" He thought and directed himself to the literature club room.

He knocked on the door and Miu, that was the only one inside, gasped.

She was sat at the table, eating her lunch alone.

«O-oh it's you... You scared me. I didn't expect you to come, especially after what happened yesterday».

«Oh don't worry, we should just move on. That was just an accident» Sota replied to her.

«B-before we move on that subject I would like to discuss about it... for the last time» She lowered her face.

«Uh? Okay» He replied «What do you want to talk about?».

«I want to ask you about the condoms».

Sota was about to reply something like "It was Yuuya's fault, he gave them to me" but she didn't give him the time to reply.

«You know... I haven't had any experience at all, I'm not used to these kinds of attentions. What you made yesterday made me think there was such a possibility even for me... A girl like me that is neither active nor entertaining. A girl like me that know nothing about it. A girl like me that is totally a mess».

She wasn't looking at him, she was so embarrassed by what she was saying. She was grabbing her own skirt, hoping to gain more courage to tell him that.

«I thought about it all the night» She continued «S-Sota-san, what do you think about me? How is a girl like me under your eyes?».

«H-how?» he was shocked by her sudden question. He didn't expect it plus she asked him staring right into his eyes.

It was the first time she was staring him like that.

«Well... You are overthinking it, you are being too negative». He said «You are, clumsy, shy and innocent. That's true».

Hearing those words hurted her, she thought he was criticizing her but then she heard what he said next.

«A lot of guys likes these qualities, many of them loves childish or innocent girls. You shouldn't be ashamed of what you are just because you don't have any experience of that kind».

Sota then kneeled down in order to reach the height of the chair where she was sat «And, just because you asked my opinion about it, I find these qualities cute».

She covered her face with her hands «Waaaa~».

«A-are you okay?! Your face is bright red» He panicked.

«N-no no everything is fine, I j-just heard a l-l-lot of w-words I'm not used t-to» She started stutter and blushing at the same time.

«I-I think I overexaggerate then» He panicked even more after hearing the reasons why she was in that condition.

«BUT» She declared «Hearing those words made me feel better. Thank you».

The school bell rang.

«Oh seems like the break is over» He said «I should return to the classroom».

He was about to leave when he stopped «Before of that I should return you this» He handed her the manga.

«Did you already read it?» She asked him

«Yeah, I binge-read it this night» He replied «Oh and about the new student I told you, she didn't come to school today, I'll tell her about the club tomorrow».

«O-Okay then, see you later then» She shyly waved at him while he went out the classroom.

"Why I'm feeling in this way?" She said touching her chest "Why my heart is racing in this way?"

Rui and Natsuo didn't come either the next day.

The day after, they came but Natsuo was elusive about the reasons why he was absent and Sota didn't had the chance to talk to Rui.

Later that day, during late afternoon, Sota was near the school gym. He saw Natsuo and Rui peeking inside the gym.

«Are you sure she is going to meet him today?» Natsuo asked her.

«She said this morning that she was going to get home later tonight, I'm sure she is gonna meet him» Rui replied to him.

«Ahhhh I'm getting bad feeling about it» Natsuo scratched his head.

They heard a voice coming from behind «What are you doing?».

The two of them gasped, they were worried that someone discovered their plan.

Natsuo turned around and saw Sota staring at them «S-Sota?! What are you doing here?».

«Hey you can't answer a question with another question».

Natsuo looked at Rui and then returned his gaze to Sota.

«Are you sure we can trust him?» Rui asked him.

«Hey calm down, your words are hurtinv my feelings» Sota replied her and then said to Natsuo «Nat, we are old friends. I never told your father about the porn magazines you used to hide under your mattress, you know I'm trustworthy».

«Wait, do you hide porn magazines under your mattress?» Rui asked her.

«OH STOP THAT DON'T WATCH ME IN THAT WAY» Natsuo Said «And okay Sota, listen closely, I don't want anybody to hear it».

Natsuo told him about him, Rui and Hina, letting him know the plan created by Fumiya to discover who was Hina's "boyfriend".

«Mh so let me recap. You had sex with her» He said pointing Rui «Then you became a family and now you discover that Hina-sensei, that is now your older sister, is having an affair... I see...».

«Wait did you tell him about us?» Rui asked Natsuo.

«I-I just told him that I had sex with a girl, I never told him you were the girl» Natsuo replied.

«Oh it wasn't hard to understand, you should try to be less suspect if you want to hide it, but don't worry I won't tell it to anyone. Plus I discovered about your family situation when she told me her last name, I already had some suspects even because she talked about a "Brother" but she was the only student with that surname».

«What are you going to do now?» Natsuo asked.

«If you want I can help you with Hina-Sensei. Just wait for the end of school» He told him.

«Why would we need your help?» Rui asked him.

«Well she will find strange that her two siblings are following them. If she sees me she won't think that I'm connected with the two of you. I can learn more about her affair than you».

«He got a point» Said Natsuo.

«Fine you can come too but I haven't brought dinner for you too» Said Rui.

«Dinner?» Asked Sota, Rui took out milk and anpan from her bag.

«A-are you pretending to be a detective?» Said Natsuo.

A/N

Rui Rui is here guys. You are not ready for what it comes next trust me. You'll love the next few chapters :3

I won't spoiler you but you should start to build hype around the next chapters lmao.

Vote/comment and see yaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...