The Enemy's Easy To Please!

By Shawn_Cirillo

She is a carefree Squirrel. He is a Icy face Yoda who loves to tease his Squirrel the most. Chou Tzuyu and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 [The Sanake Is Scary]
Chapter 2 [Professional Scammers]
Chapter 3 [Is Chou Tzuyu A Bad Luck!?]
Chapter 4 [Don't Put Squirrel & Yoda In One Room]
Chapter 5 [Perfectly Showing Off Couple]
Chapter 6 [You Dare To Force Yourself On Tzuyu]
Chapter 7 [Kindness From The Enemy Shouldn't Be Accepted]
Chapter 8 [Poor Squirrel]
Chapter 9 [Squirrel Has A Jelly Brain!?]
Chapter 10 [Chou Tzuyu Worths More]
Chapter 11 [Squirrel Wants To Frustrate Yoda]
Chapter 12 [Chou Tzuyu, The Jinx]
Chapter 13 [No One Who Can Understand Squirrel More Than Yoda]
Chapter 14 [Don't Judges The Book By The Cover]
Chapter 15 [My Squirrel Is Cutely Dumb]
Chapter 16 [Squirrel Wants A Truce]
Chapter 17 [Past's Compensation]
Chapter 18 [Squirrel'll Wash Yoda From Head To Toe]
Chapter 20 [Park Your Car Closer To The Curb, Thank You!]
Chapter 21[Bunny Is So Done With Stupid Squirrel]
Chapter 22 [The Best One!?]
Chapter 23 [Watermelon Torture]
Chapter 24 [The Watermelon Is Too Sweet]
Chapter 25 [Squirrel Never Surrenders To Yoda]
Chapter 26 [You Are Totally A Jinx]
Chapter 27 [Squirrel's Biggest Nightmare]
Chapter 28 [We Are The Most Compatible With Each Other]
Chapter 29 [Let's Get Famous Together]
Chapter 30 [I'll Be Your Maid,Okay!?]
Chapter 31 [Squirrel Is A Pervert!?]
Chapter 32 [Squirrel'll Protect Yoda For The Rest Of His Life]
Chapter 33 [Kill Two Birds With One Stone]
Chapter 34 [Back To Family Household]
Chapter 35 [Squirrel's Mixed Feeling]
Chapter 36 [Chou Yoda, The Black Belly]
Chapter 37 [When The Prank Has Gone Too Far...]
Chapter 38 [Wife, Let's Live A Good Life Together]
Chapter 39 [I Know You The Best, My Squirrel]
Chapter 40 [Yoda's Remedy]
Chapter 41 [Let's Flee Together]
Chapter 42 [Yoda Has Material Skills!?]
Chapter 43 [Squirrel Feels Incompetent]
Chapter 44 [Because I'm Afraid You Won't Bully Me Anymore]
Chapter 45 [Can I Be Your Real Husband?]
Chapter 46 [Yoda Will Be Squirrel's Little White Face]
Chapter 47 [Revenge For My Squirrel]
Chapter 48 [Yoda Is So Hateful]
Chapter 49 [After 22 Years, Finally, Squirrel'd Got Her Rightful Property]
Epilogue [Extra I]
Epilogue [Extra II]
Special Chapter [Side Story I]
Special Chapter [Side Story II]

Chapter 19 [Owner, Please Collect Your Man]

1K 76 16
By Shawn_Cirillo

Sana pinched Tzuyu hand.

Tzuyu retrieved his hand and he shook hands with the man in front of him. "I'm Chou Tzuyu."

"Your family name is Chou?" Eunha asked.

"Um. My little brother follows his dad's family name." Sana said.

"Oh! I see." Eunha said.

Sana laughed awkwardly and Tzuyu glared at her.

"There is a Chinese restaurant nearby. Let's all go there and eat together." Tzuyu said.

"Ok. First let me pay for us." Eunha said.

Sana looked smugly at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu ignored Sana's smugness. When the man opened his leather wallet to pay, Tzuyu smiled.

The three of them left the cafe and Tzuyu drove Sana to the Chinese restaurant.

"Yoda, why are you eating lunch with us?" Sana asked.

"Didn't you say I'm your little brother? Is it too much to ask you to eat lunch with your little brother?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana couldn't argue because Tzuyu didn't expose they weren't siblings in front of her third blind date. Instead she thought about the delicious food at the Chinese restaurant.

Inside the restaurant Tzuyu picked up food into Sana's bowl and he chatted with the man.

"Mr Jung are you working as a lawyer for Mr Shin's law firm?" Tzuyu asked.

"Um." Eunha said.

"Is Uncle Shin doing well?"

"You know my boss?" Eunha asked.

Eunha didn't expect Sana's little brother knew his boss. His boss' law firm was the best in the city and their clients were rich and influential people.

"Um, we've met for a few times." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu omitted he was Mr Shin doctor and he performed a minor surgery on him.

Sana lifted her head from her empty bowl and she wanted to tell her third blind date about Tzuyu's job, but Tzuyu distracted her.

"Do you want to eat crabs?" Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu picked up crabs and he put the crabs in his empty bowl. He peeled off the crab shells and he put the crab meat into Sana's bowl.

Sana happily ate the crab meat Tzuyu peeled for her and she didn't bother to listen to Tzuyu and her third blind date's conversation.

"I just remembered, Aunty Minatozaki didn't get to say everything before my phone battery died. Big sister, do you think Aunty thinks you hung up my phone on purpose?" Tzuyu said.

Sana dropped the piece of crab meat she held between her chopsticks into her bowl. She worried her mum would suspect she purposely hung up Tzuyu's phone and her mum would punish her later.

"I need to call mum and explain." Sana said.

Sana stood to go outside, but Tzuyu pulled her back onto her chair.

"Big sister it's better if I explain." Tzuyu said. He stood. He looked at the man and he smiled. "I'll go outside to look for a phone booth to call mum. You two stay here and chat."

Sana heard how Tzuyu called her mum 'mum' intimately that even she believed they were siblings.

"Use my phone, these days phone booths are hard to find." Eunha said.

Tzuyu accepted the man's phone. "Thank you."

Tzuyu walked outside to send text messages. Then he walked inside and he sat next to Sana.

Tzuyu returned the phone back to the man. He scooped a bowl of soup for Sana and he chatted politely with the man for a while.

"Big sister, are you full?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana rubbed her belly and Tzuyu laughed. ''It's good you're full."

Just then, a pretty young girl walked into the restaurant.

"Can I ask if- " The first girl said to a waiter. But the girl spotted Eunha and she walked to his table.

"Eunha, you're here?'

Tzuyu saw the man looked shock. He stood and he pulled out a chair next to the man. "Miss if you know Mr Jung then sit with us."

"If I knew Eunha was here then I wouldn't have come." The first girl said.

Tzuyu smiled politely. "Miss how do you know Mr Jung?"

"I'm Jung Eunha's girlfriend." The first girl said.

Eunha's face turned bleach white.

Another pretty young girl walked into the restaurant. She heard Eunha's voice and she walked to his table.

"Hello, I'm Jung Eunha's girlfriend." The second girl said.

"Who are you? When did Eunha date you?" the first girl asked.

"Eun_ah, tell her I'm your girlfriend." The second girl said.

Sana ate a small bun and her eyes looked back and forth between the two girls fighting.

The first girl put a hand on Eunha's shoulder. "You vixen! This is my boyfriend."

"Look at yourself. Even if you paid someone to date you no one would want you." The second girl said.

"He and I have a child together. How can I not be his girlfriend?" The first girl said.

"You only have one child with him. I have two children with him." The second girl said.

Sana threw half a bun on the table. She couldn't believe girls in the modern era competed about how many children they had.

Eunha wanted to explain to Sana, but another pretty young girl walked into the restaurant.

The third girl walked toward Eunha. "I'm Jung Eunha's wife- "

"How many children do you have with him?" The second girl asked.

"I don't have any children with him." The third girl said.

"Then aren't you ashamed to call yourself his wife? Eunha are they stalking you? Tell them to leave." The first girl asked.

"Who are these girls? Jung Eunha, you owe me an explanation." The third girl said.

"They both said they are his girlfriends, but you said you're his wife. Mr Jung who should I believe?" Tzuyu said.

"Girlfriends? We're getting married next month but you're dating other girls?" The third girl asked.

Sana's ears ached from hearing the three girls fight with each other, but she didn't know who they were.

Tzuyu whispered in Sana's ear. ''Are you full?''

Sana nodded her head. Tzuyu held her hand and he pulled her off her chair.

"If you're full then let's go. A battle is about to start here." Tzuyu said.

"Um, it'll be a lively battle to watch." Sana said.

"We'll go outside and watch the battle."  Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu held his curious sweetheart's hand toward the front door. He turned around and he warned the third girl. "One of his girlfriends said she has one child with him and his other girlfriend said she has two children with him. You should tell your fiance it's bad to endanger the health of girls."

Tzuyu led Sana outside.

Inside the restaurant a screaming match erupted, bowls and chopsticks fell onto the floor and Jung Eunha explained nonstop.

Outside the restaurant Sana held her full stomach and she laughed uncontrollably until Tzuyu dragged her to his car.

Tzuyu opened the front passenger door for Sana. She picked up a big rock and she sat inside his car.

"Did you plan it?" Sana asked.

"Plan what? I'm not his girlfriend. What can I plan?" Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu sat in the driver's seat.

Sana scoffed. "Other people don't know the real you, but I know the real you. Did you borrow his phone to call his girlfriends?"

Tzuyu laughed. "Lawyers interact with many different people so lawyers will list their phone numbers in different groups. I accidently sent a text message to the people on his list personal phone numbers. In the text message I wrote I found this phone and I asked for the owner to come to the restaurant to collect the phone. I didn't expect many owners would come to the restaurant."

"How did you know he's a player? He behaved like a gentleman and he didn't say anything offensive." Sana said.

"It's the look in his eyes. When a man looks at a woman there are different kinds of looks. It's clear to see if a man looks like he wants to play with a woman or if he is sincere about a woman." Tzuyu said.

"How can you judge a man you don't know by the look in his eyes? What if you made the wrong assumptions?" Tzuyu asked.

"When he opened his wallet, I saw two condoms inside his wallet. If he didn't have a girlfriend, why would he carry condoms around?" Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu helped Sana put on her seatbelt.

Tzuyu put on his seatbelt and he turned on the ignition.

Sana checked her surroundings and she threw the big rock out the window. The big rock dented her third blind date's car.

"Hurry up and drive home." Sana said.

On the way home Sana propped her hand on her chin and she contemplated for a while.

"Baby girl, there are many men who take advantage of women. How often do good men go on arranged dates? There isn't anything good about being deceived by bad men. Will you stop going on arranged dates?" Tzuyu said.

Sana didn't object Tzuyu's advice. Even if he didn't advise her to stop going on dates with strangers she didn't plan on going on anymore dates.

Sana wondered if men were all players like her third blind date who had a fiance and cheated on his fiance with other girls. Then she wondered if men were all stingy and archaic like her first and second blind dates.

"Yoda, are you a virgin? You don't need to satisfy your manly urges? Or is it because you don't have manly urges?" asked.

Tzuyu braked abruptly and Sana almost kissed the windshield.

XxxxxX

To be continued>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.9K 39
Some shots of sumellika ❤️😍 Completed
2.4M 161K 85
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
141K 5.3K 46
[book 2] After Tzuyu's whole life crashed down, she's been desperate to build it up again. It's taking some time, but she knows she's getting close...
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...