Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

34.

2.7K 203 114
By Writerbyheart01

Since three hours I was on bus, waiting for my destination and finally when I look out from the window my eyes got a glance of a hoarding

-Nizamabad Bus Terminal-

Taking my suitcase, I stepped out from the bus, and took taxi to my home. It was quarter past ten, roads were almost empty but not more than my heart. Few dogs were barking making me feel scared. I was reciting few holy verses when the taxi was passing through a completely empty road, taking out my mobile from purse I switched on that to call Nabeel bhai to inform him about my arrival but suddenly my mobile started ringing that was Adnaan's call.

Without wasting a single moment I cut his call but before I could call Nabeel bhai his call again displayed on my mobile.

Disconnecting his call I again switched off my phone and tears again came in my eyes.

For me Adnaan was like that light shower of rain which wet the dead soil of my heart and brought Petrichor in my life, but that light rain was converted into storm which destroyed the crystal castle of my dreams

"Madam kis taraf jana hai?" I came out of the world of my memories and looked here there, I was just a few meters away from my home.

(Madam Where do you want to go)

"Tu.. Turn to left" I couldn't help myself but cried while saying that, I didn't want to come back to my home like that, I was planning to come to meet mummy on her birthday which was few days later, that too with Adnaan.

But the unexpected twists and turns of life!!!

"Stop h-ere" I tried to gulp my tears but they again rolled down from my eyes. After giving money to Taxi Driver a step towards my home.

Wiping my tears I rang the door bell and soon the door was open by Nabeel bhai.

"Sara.. You.. What a surprise" He smiled but looked at me with confusion. "Are you crying?" He asked and my eyes again dropped two tears.

"What happened and where is Adnaan?" He asked after looking outside, maybe he was trying to find out Adnaan.

"Mar gaya wo.. Aaj ke baad mere saamne uska naam bhi mat lena" Saying that I took step towards my room.

(He is dead, don't even utter his name in front of me)

"Nabeel kon aaya hai beta?" my feet was captured by floor when I listened mummy's loud voice from her room.

(Nabeel who is here?)

"Mummy aapki beti wapas aa gyi... Hamesha ke liye" I replied loudly and cried out while mumbling the last part.

(Mummy your daughter is back... For forever)

"Sara are you here are arguing with Adnaan?" Nabeel bhai asked me in anger filled voice and I shook my head. "We didn't have any argument, but I got to know something about him" I told my brother and he furrowed his brows.

"What?" He asked  at the same time mummy also came out from her room and I felt weak in her presence.

"Why are you crying? And..." I hugged my mother.

''Mummy don't ask me anything right now.. Just let me take rest for some time.. I'll tell you everything tomorrow" I muttered hugging her and she caressed my back and head.

"Tell me what happened.. Don't make me terrified" Mummy asked and I break the hug.

"I'll tell you tomorrow... Lemme sleep... I'm very tired" Saying that I took steps towards my room. Closing the door I feel down on my knees.

I shouldn't love Adnaan.. His love is my biggest mistake..

"Mummy call Adnaan and send her back at the same time..." I listen that voice from outside the room, and stood up while wiping my tears

"Nabeel at least let me know about Sara's problem" That was my mother's voice, but I couldn't believe that my brother was suggesting to send me back without knowing the reason of my arrival.

"Mummy uski to Bachpan se drama karne ki aadat hai! Hamesha kuch drama karti thi aur ilzaam dusro par laga deti thi.. Is baar bhi Adnaan se lad kar yaha aa gyi hai... Aur ab kuch Aesa bolegi ki Hume bhi lagega ki sari galti Adnaan ki hi hai" Nabeel bhai shouted and I pressed my lips together to control my sobs. My own brother was thinking so negative about me.

(Mummy, she has a habit of acting since childhood! She use to create some drama and accused others.. And I'm sure This time too she has argued with Adnaan before coming here.. And now she'll put such a strong story in front of us that we'll blame only Adnaan)

"I don't have to put any story in front of anyone! Adnaan is a cheater, and I don't want to live with him anymore!" Saying that loudly I step out from the room and Nabeel bhai saw me with deadly sigh.

"What?" Mummy exclaimed and I nodded. "Yeah mummy.." I mumbled and mummy's face became pale.

"Tell be everything clearly" I wiped my tears and nodded before telling her that Adnaan had an affair with his colleague before marriage, though I didn't tell her about the physical relationships between them, Because I knew mummy won't be able to tolerate that.

Adnaan wasn't only my husband but her nephew too and she couldn't digest anything odd about him.

"Is he still involve in extra martial affair?" Mummy asked and I shook my head

"Sara don't make an issue if Adnaan had an affair with someone before marriage, if he isn't involve in any extra marital affair then let the past go.." That was the unwanted advice from my brother and I glare him

"Nabeel bhai he was cheating on me when we were engaged!" I shouted.

" Engaged.. Really? But neither you nor he considered that engagement seriously! Even you both never wear your engagement rings... You never reveal in front of your friends about your engagement as so Adnaan.. Why are you making an issue with this matter?" I didn't had word to say in reply. Mummy was silently standing in front of me without scolding her son for what he was saying.

" Mummy call Adnaan and send her back right now.. This girl will destroy her marriage with her stubbornness." Bhai told mummy with anger and I also looked towards my mother.

"Mummy I won't go back, so please don't call him" I pleaded.

"Adnaan had call me some half an hour ago, he was sounding worried but now I understand the reason behind that" Nabeel bhai informed me and I was shocked.

"Mummy I'm informing Adnaan that she arrived here" Nabeel bhai said after unlocking his mobile, before I could say someone he was stopped by mummy.

"Nabeel.. No need to call him. We'll discuss this matter tomorrow... Now go to your room" He gave me an unpleasant and disappointed look after listening mummy's order.

"Sara.." Mummy wiped my tears and stroke my head. "Had dinner?" She asked and I shook my head. Mummy took me to her room, She fed me with her hand and After some time she politely asked me about whole matter. And I informed her that when I was in parlour Mansi came there and told me that she was Adnaan's girlfriend, I still didn't reveal about the deepness of his relationship with Mansi.

"Tumne Adnaan se baat kari?" Mummy asked and I nodded

(Have you talk to Adnaan?)

"He said that it was past, and his mistake.. But mummy I don't want to go back to him..." I told and mummy caressed my head, I laid down placing my head in her lap

"Mummy why bhai is behaving like this with me?" I questioned and mummy sighed before informing me that our Business was going in loss and bhai was unable to handle that, he wanted to sell our ancestral home and buy a small home and invest that money in business but mummy wasn't ready to do so this fact was making him angry. I was trying to understand my problem was bigger or my mother's? And I was sure she wasn't telling me about complete problem, if her problems would be as big as mountain then she was telling me like a rock. She never shared her problems with me because I was her princess. On one hand she was handling my brother on the other hand I gave her another stress.

"So jaao beta.." She said lovingly after stroking my head and I looked towards her pale face, she was the strongest lady I ever knew. She knew the art of hiding her emotions and act normal in front of others, but then I could feel her anxiety on her face

(Sleep now)

" Mummy"

"Hmm.." leaning down to my face, She kissed my forehead with that humming.

"I'm sorry.." Tears rolled down from my eyes and she wiped them

"Why beta.."

"I'm creating new problems for you" I cried and I felt wetness in her eyes. "You're my power not my problem" She muttered and kissed my forehead.

"Now sleep and let me sleep too.. I have taken my sleeping pills." I nodded on my mother's instruction before closing my eyes. Mummy also laid down beside me, we both shut our eyes but we both were awake.

I was missing those arms who tightly cage me every night, but when I was remembering about what Mansi had told me I was feeling only one emotion towards him,

And that was hatred. Only hatred!

After some one hour mummy was sleeping peacefully, maybe that was the effect of her sleeping pills. But I was trying to find out a little piece of peace which was like a mission of finding out snow crystal in the hot desert. I made my way towards kitchen making a coffee for myself.

'Ooo Jangli billi... Make a mug of coffee for me' he shook me while working on his laptop and I groaned

'Get lost... It's midnight... Lemme Sleep' pushing his hand away I mumbled and hide my face in pillow.

'I'm also feeling sleepy but this work is very urgent... So I need coffee to stay awake.. Go and make me coffee' he again shook my arm and I huffed but didn't moved from my place.

"Adnaan I'll kill youuuu..' and then he didn't disturb me, then after five minutes I felt the aroma of my favourite drink..

Coffee...

'Suno..' I mumbled and sat down beside him while scratching my head with half closed eyes.

(Listen)

'Hmm'

He hummed without looking towards me and I looked at the mug he was holding in his right hand 'Mujhe bhi coffee pini hai' I demanded and he rolled his eyes

(I also wanna have coffee)

'Go and make one for you' He replied arrogantly but I made a pout while hugging his left arm and resting my head on his shoulder. 'Please' I whispered and he smirked, but jerk his head before lifting the mug to my lips, I took a sip and that was tasty, then he took a sip by himself and I whispered 'One more sip'

'Suno... I've to tell you something very important.' I left his arm and holding a serious expression on my face, I sat straightly while taking the mug from his hand .

"okay..tell me' he nodded on my command but not before taking a sip of coffee..

'Umm.. Actually.. I..' I stammered and he looked confused

'What?' he asked and I made a nervous face then took another sip

'Actually Adnaan.. I want to inform you Something' I said again and he huffed.

'Bhook bhi de' I love when he feels irritation

(just bark out)

'Actually I wanted to inform you that coffee was good and now make another one for yourself' saying that hurriedly I took the last sip of coffee and placed the empty mug in front of him, then suddenly laid down on my side covering myself with sheet..

'Jangli billllliiii...' I felt so calm when he groaned.

I came out from my trance when listen some voice from the room of my brother

"Don't worry about that... You just keep money ready. Soon I'll make my mother agree to sell this house"

I was shocked to listen that, my brother was planning to sell the home and my mother was unaware of it.

"Nabeel bhai" without any knock I opened the door and stepped in his room, making him surprise, without wasting a single second he disconnect the call and throws a deadly sight on me

"What are you doing here?" He asked like I was a thief

" Leave this matter that what I am doing here and tell me what you are planning?" I asked with anger

"It's non of your business..." He replied and I raised my brow

" this is my father's home, so this is my business." I asserted but he glare me while taking steps towards me after placing his mobile on bed.

"You're married... Its better for you to go back to your husband's home and don't poke your nose in this home and its matters" my blood got a boil after listening that. How could he say that?

"It's my home too... Since childhood I'm living here... Its my father's home, no matter I'm married or not" I snap and he jerk his head.

"It's my home" He glare me

"Mine too" I replied

"No.. It's Only mine. Papa transferred this home on my name before his death... So it's mine now" I was shocked to listen that.

"What? But.." I was out if words..

"Why I don't know about this?" I questioned rightfully.

"Tumhe pta hi kya hai? Tum to soch bhi nahi sakti humne kya kya face kra hai... Tumhe to mummy aur papa ne hamesha princess ki tarah treat kra hai... Tumhe pta bhi hai papa ki death ke baad tum jo apni fuzul demands karti thi wo main kese puri karta
tha? Tumhe to hamesha se aadat hai chhoti chhoti baato par naraz hone ki.. Pehle humse naraz ho jaati thi ab Adnaan se ho gyi." Bhai shouted on me and I was beyond shock.

( you don't know anything?  You can't even imagine what we have faced... Mom and Dad have always treated you like a princess ... Do you know how I used to fulfill your useless demands which you use to made after Papa's death? You always have the habit of being angry at small matters, earlier you used to be angry with us but now you are angry with Adnan)

I was listening everything silently. My heart was feeling the pain of being stabbed with a sharp dagger.

"Tumhari meherbaani hogi... Mujh par rehem karo." He joint his hands in front of me with a very loud sound of clap, I hadn't see him that much angty ever but that day he was making me scared of his eyes.

(Do mercy on me.. I'll be grateful in front of you)

"Mummy ki dawaiyan, is ghar ka kharcha aur barbaad hota hua business kaafi hai meri zindagi mushkil karne ke liye... Ab Ek talaqshuda (divorcee) behen bardash nhi kar sakta.. Meherbaani hogi apne ghar wapas chali jao... Har ek insan ka past hota hai.. Adnaan ke past par nhi present par dhyan do aur apni zindagi barbaad mat karo." I was out of words 

(Medicines of mummy, expenses of this home and almost destroyed business is enough to make my life hell, I can't handle the addition of a divorced sister in this list. Do some mercy on be and go back to your home. Everyone has some past... Don't think about Adnaan's past but focus on his present and don't destroy your life..)

I was at that stage of life where I was all alone in between my loved ones!

I didn't want to go back to Adnaan, but I couldn't live in my maternal home anymore...

After thinking for long time I came to a conclusion... I had only one way left...

_________________

According to Sara, She was left with only one way... But does she really left with only that way? Or destiny had some different plans for her?

_________________

Assalamualaikum

How are you my dear readers?

I'm kinda surprised that I didn't get messages regarding next update except one!

What happened?
Aren't you people liking this story? 🤔 🤔

But I was sleepy last night so my brain refused to write a single word, even I didn't reply to the comments of last chapter..

Umm...
I had to say something..
But I forget 😐😐

So...

Allah Hafiz for now,

See you soon in next update.

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.4K 22
This is a short story on sandhir.... Read it on ur risk bcz it has many turns.... You may get totally confused & end scratching ur head. Ok so juz ki...
99.4K 3.1K 61
"You are such a big bastard Aditya..Just because you married me forcefully, So do you really think that I will accept you as my husband.. Huh nonsens...
45K 2.7K 57
Meera Vyas and Agastya Malhotra. One is Designer by Profession while the other one is a Surgeon. Both were trying to find their solace in this chaoti...
36.4K 1.6K 47
"Please don't leave me." I cried and begged to him. He was crying too, his beautiful brown eyes were shattered as if. His hands held mine, trembling...