A Soul's Desire (A Paul Lahot...

By RachaelMcKenna7

Olivia Swan has spent her summers in Forks since her parents split up. During her many beach days with the Bl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

897 24 1
By RachaelMcKenna7

A/N: And there is more smut in this chapter. There wasn't meant to be, but apparently the horny teenage pair decided otherwise!

This is also pretty much a filler chapter, not much going on. Sorry about that. We will be heading towards the start of the movies/books soon, likely with some time skips, so hopefully more will actually be happening soon.

I don't own anything you recognise, I'm just diving into the world of the wolves where the saga did not.

~°*°~

January 9th, 2004

I wake the next morning feeling very warm and comfortable. As the fogginess of sleep lifts, I realise the reason for that is that I am wrapped in Paul's arms, my back pressed to his chest and his chin resting on my head. I sigh contentedly and turn in his arms to face him. His eyes flutter open and he smiles before kissing my forehead.

"Hey, good morning." He says.

"Good morning." I reply. "I could get used to this."

Paul hums in agreement.

"Is Dad still here?" I ask.

Paul shakes his head no. "No, he left about an hour ago. I hid in your closet when he came in to check on you."

I laugh lightly. "At least your wolf hearing is useful."

He chuckles in response. "I guess it is."

"I should get ready for school." I say with a pout. "Come for dinner tonight so Dad doesn't think I'm neglecting him?"

"Sure. I need to see if Jared got Sam to visit Emily, and if he didn't, convince him to." He replies. I nod in agreement.

"I hope he does. I know you heard my conversation with her yesterday at the clinic. I'm pretty sure she's going to stop fighting the imprint and do what she wanted to all along - be with him. I know it's going to hurt Leah, but Emily needs to do what she wants, and she's wanted Sam all along. I think all 3 of you boys need to take what happened as a lesson to be more careful when you get angry though."

"I know." Paul says with a sigh. "I would never want to hurt you. Sam's mind yesterday was not a good place. At all. He's devastated."

"I know, but it was an accident. He tried to move back, but Emily moved forwards, not realising what was happening. I know your signs already, and we'll all have to be more on guard. I'll explain the signs to Kim as well when Jared tells her, then she will know too." I say.

"I love you, you know?" Paul says, kissing my lips.

I hum against his lips before pulling back slightly. "I love you too."

We get up and I get ready for school. After having breakfast and cleaning up, we say our goodbyes with Paul promising to be here when I get home from school. Paul heads into the woods to phase and I hop in my car and head to school.

~°*°~

School was it's usual, boring self. The day passed by slowly. I noticed when I passed by the Cullen's table at lunch that they scrunched their noses up a little, as if smelling something bad, but they still haven't spoken to me, and I'm hoping that it stays that way.

When I pull up to my house I see Paul's truck already parked, and him waiting for me on the porch. I climb out of the car and head up the steps. He pulls me into his arms and buries his face in my neck, breathing deeply.

"Why do you do that now? It's only been since you first phased." I ask, unlocking the door.

"It's a wolf thing. I'm scenting you to make sure you're okay, and that you still have my scent on you." He explains as we head inside.

"And do I?" I ask, sitting on the couch. Paul sits next to me and pulls me into his lap.

"You do, though there's a slight hint of leech, which isn't surprising since you're in school with five of them." He says frowning. "You definitely don't smell like you've been hurt though."

"Good, because I haven't been hurt. I walked by their table at lunch, and they scrunched their noses up as if they smelled something bad." I say.

Paul barks out a laugh. "Well, if we smell as bad to them as they do to us, that's not surprising. And you have my scent all over you because I slept here last night."

"Hmm, and waking up wrapped in your arms was bliss. Not to mention that was the best night's sleep I've had since you stayed over at Christmas." I say.

"Same here, especially since I phased. It's like my wolf can't fully be at ease if you're not with me, so my sleep has been restless." He says.

"I guess we're going to have to find a way to share a bed more often." I reply before kissing him.

We kiss for a few minutes, it becoming more passionate, before Paul moves to kiss down my jaw to my neck. He moves the collar of my shirt aside so me can reach my mating mark, and he kisses it softly before giving it a lick. I'm instantly aroused, my panties soaked. He pulls his head up to look at me, both of us panting with the desire.

"How long before your Dad gets home?" Paul asks.

"About 3 hours." I reply, breathlessly.

"Hmmmm good." He says, before standing up with me in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he moves up the stairs and into my bedroom, before placing me gently on the bed. He hovers over me, straddling my waist and crashing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I respond my by moving my hands down his back, before tugging at the hem of his shirt. He pulls it over his head whilst I pull mine off.

It doesn't take long before we're both naked and Paul is kissing down my body, paying attention to my mark again before moving down to the apex of my thighs. He parts my legs before licking my folds and I gasp out a moan. He licks and sucks before swirling his tongue around my clit and pushing two fingers into me. He curls them as he thrusts them in and out, hitting my sweet spot. It only takes seconds for me to come undone all over his fingers and tongue.

He pulls his fingers out and kisses back up my body to my mouth. He positions himself at my entrance before pushing in slowly. I moan at the sensation of him filling me up.

"I swear this feels better every time." Paul moans, thrusting in and out slowly, peppering my face with kisses.

I rock my hips up to try and get more friction. Paul understands and moves a little faster, pulling my legs over his shoulders so he can hit deeper.

I gasp and moan as he thrusts, looking into his eyes, trying to communicate silently how much I love him. I think I must have managed because I get a similar look back.

His thrusts become faster and more erratic, indicating he is getting closer to release. He reaches a hand between us and rubs circles on my clit, causing me to orgasm almost instantly, which makes him follow, his release hot inside me. We still, both panting and sated, looking into each others eyes for a long moment before he pulls out and collapses onto his back, pulling me on top of him. I whine at the loss of contact and he chuckles lightly.

We lie in each others arms for a while, not talking, just enjoying the feel of our naked bodies resting together. He plays with my hair, running his hand through it and down my back.

"You definitely smell like me now." He says with a chuckle.

"I'm sure I do." I reply, laughing.

We climb out of bed and get cleaned up before heading downstairs, where I start dinner. Dad arrives home just as I'm finishing up, walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Charlie." Paul says.

"Paul. Hope you're feeling better?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you."

We sit and eat, and once we're finished Paul and I clean up whilst Dad goes to watch TV. We join him once we're finished.

When it is time for Paul to leave I walk him out.

"Come back in a bit?," I ask once we're on the porch.

"Sure. I'll drop my truck at home and run back." He tells me.

"Thank you. I sleep better when you're here." I tell him.

"Me too." He replies, before kissing me. He climbs into his truck and drives away. I head back into the house and say goodnight to Charlie before heading upstairs. I shower and when I get back to my room Paul is already lying on the bed waiting for me. I climb in beside him and we quickly fall asleep.

~°*°~

January 11th, 2004

Today is Paul's birthday. I wake up early, so that we can spend the day together. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said he just wanted to spend the day with me, so I'm going to his house. Sam has given him the day off patrols, so we have all day together with nothing to interrupt.

Speaking of Sam. Paul and Jared managed to get him to go see Emily after the accident. They talked things out and Emily told him she'd wanted to be with him all along, but she didn't want to hurt Leah anymore than was necessary. After the talk I had with her, she realised that whilst staying away from Sam might reduce Leah's hurt a little, she would still be hurting, but both her and Sam would also be, both because of the physical pain due to the imprint, and emotional because of not being together when they wanted to be.

Emily was released from the clinic yesterday, and the tribal council have given her a small cottage not too far from Paul's house, also in the forest like his, so that she can be closer the Sam. They will be able to get to know each better without the pain of being so far apart.

I get showered and dressed then head downstairs. I find a note from Dad saying he has gone fishing with Billy and Harry, and he will be back late tonight. I grab some breakfast and make my way to Paul's house.

When I pull up he comes bouncing out of the door and pulls me into his arms. He was on patrol until Midnight, so he stayed at home, and we missed each other.

"Hi, Happy Birthday." I say, kissing him.

"Thanks. I missed you last night." He tells me.

I hum. "I missed you too."

We head into the house and he leads me to the sofa where he sits down before pulling me into his lap.

"This is perfect, a whole day with you. No patrols, nothing, just me and you." He says, his faced buried in my neck.

"Hmmm I agree." I reply. "I got you something."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know, but I wanted to. And I know you'll enjoy it." I explain, handing him an envelope. I watch as he opens it and a wide grin spreads across his face.

"A track day? You got me a track day? Amazing, thank you!"

"I knew it was something you wanted to do." I say.

"It is. Thank you." He says, kissing me.

We spend the rest of the day wrapped up in each other, until it's time to head back to my house. Paul again sneaks in through my window to spend the night since we've realised we sleep far better if we're together. I sigh happily as I fall asleep, wrapped in his warm embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.3K 28
When the Swan twins Anya and Bella move to Forks Washington they had no idea what to expect. Anya has never felt like she belongs or that she's loved...
156K 3.9K 29
⤠ Embry Call x OC ⇾ "As stupid as it sounds, I've always wanted to end up having a fairytale ending." "Well, Brenna Swan, I will try my hardest to g...
89.3K 1.8K 16
Y/n Swan is Bella's adopted younger sister, and is dreading moving back to the dreary town of Forks, Washington. However, everything changes when Set...
4.8K 169 12
dakota and paul lahote were two peas in a pod while they lived with their parents in tacoma. but when their happily married parents divorce suddenly...