What if Cale turned into a ch...

By ladyshannn

Cale turned into a child? Update: March 21, 2024 - UNDER REVISION More

What if Cale turned into a child? (1)
What if Cale turned into a child? (2)
What if Cale turned into a child? (3)
Red Carnations for you, Ajussi
What if Cale turned into a child? (4)
What if Cale turned into a child? (5)
What if Cale turned into a child? (6)
What if Cale turned into a child? (7)
What if Cale turned into a child? (8)
What if Cale turned into a child? (9)
What if Cale turned into a child? (10)
What if Cale turned into a child? (11)
What if Cale turned into a child? (12)
What if Cale turned into a child? (13)
What if Cale turned into a child? (14)
What if Cale turned into a child? (15)
What if Cale turned into a child? (16)
What if Cale turned into a child? (17)
What if Cale turned into a child? (18)
What if Cale turned into a child? (19)
What if Cale turned into a child? (20)
What if Cale turned into a child? (21)
What if Cale turned into a child? (22)
What if Cale turned into a child? (23)
What if Cale turned into a child? (24)
What if Cale turned into a child? (25)
What if Cale turned into a child? (27)
What if Cale turned into a child? (28)
What if Cale turned into a child? (29)
What if Cale turned into a child? (30)
What if Cale turned into a child? (31)
What if Cale turned into a child? (32)
What if Cale turned into a child? (33)
What if Cale turned into a child? (34)
What if Cale turned into a child? (35)
What if Cale turned into a child? (36)
What if Cale turned into a child? (37)
What if Cale turned into a child? (38)
What if Cale turned into a child? (39)
What if Cale turned into a child? (40)
What if Cale turned into a child? (41)
What if Cale turned into a child? (42)
What if Cale turned into a child? (43)
What if Cale turned into a child? (44)
What if Cale turned into a child? (45)
NOTICE!
WICTIAC: Honeybunch
WICTIAC: Good? Morning
WICTIAC: Tofu Stew, Potions and Bunny Ears...?
WICTIAC: My Friend!
WICTIAC: Call me Uncle!

What if Cale turned into a child? (26)

7.8K 395 67
By ladyshannn

The next morning came in and Naru was eating breakfast alone. The little vampire was clearly sulking as he pierces a piece of meat that was sliced by Melundo earlier by a fork and put it in his mouth. 

Alone meaning Fredo isn't with him. Yes, what matters to him the most right now was his 'Father' who had to go out early with the other nobles to inspect the other sections of the kingdom and was busy because of a conference meeting with those damned nobles. He was annoyed right now and he really wants to see Fredo, but he can't be too selfish. His father cared for his citizens more than anything else.

"hmp! I am more important than them though. I, Naru, is the first place in Papa's important list!"

Naru had a satisfied look as he slightly nodded his head in agreement with his own thoughts— although those thoughts were unconsciously whispered by him, Naru didn't care as he was busy thinking of Fredo.

Melundo, who was standing next to Naru and watching this, can only look at the little vampire, who was nodding his head with a satisfied look painted on his lips, with a curious look and sigh to himself. 

'...Master will probably be really happy if he heard that...Hm...'

Melundo could only lament the fact that his master's future was quite blurry and hard. Considering how the possibility of his body becoming a bloody mess and his life leaving him was increasing day by day.

Naru looked over the long table and to the guests who arrived yesterday. The three children who had cried yesterday when he refuted them and said that he's not 'Cale' were now eating with gusto. Well, it is only natural to be happy eating delicious foods. 

His eyes lingered on them as he absentmindedly pierced another piece of meat and put it in his mouth. Naru really thought that something's weird with him every time he looks at these individuals since the moment he saw them appear above the teleportation circle wearing valiant and chilly expressions. The feeling of relief and happiness flooded his chest that time that all he could do was give the snarky remarks to cover his flustered feelings. Although he thought he went too far when he saw how the children cried, Naru couldn't bring himself to pay attention to anything as he is busy sorting out his chaotic feelings.

"Ah... the... sauce..."

Naru absentmindedly murmured that as he watched the sauce from the steak make a mess on the three children's face. He's not sure whether this is a drive because he is meticulous and didn't want to see any mess in front of him, because he wanted to grab a napkin right now and carefully wipe those stains and sauces on their faces, although he really doesn't mind as they look adorable and endearing even with those messy faces.

"Cute..."

He muttered again absentmindedly while looking at them fondly—

"...Hm?"

Carefully? Wipe the sauce? Adorable? Endearing—?!

'What crazy thoughts am I having right now?!'

Naru flinched as his mind snapped from the thoughts he was having. He stared at the three children who wasn't even looking at him as he furrowed his brows and turned his head away with a 'hmp!'

His eyes met with Melundo who was watching him since earlier. 

The butler wanted to smile while watching Naru who was eating the steak with such enthusiasm. He was really relieved that even though Cale Henituse doesn't remember them, he can see the conflicted feelings reflected in his eyes while watching the others as if he was going crazy. The concern that was reflected in his eyes whenever he answered them with snarky and rude comments was, to say, ruining the cold and stoic image he wanted to project.

And right now, Melundo was trying his hardest to stop himself from grinning, although the twitching side of his lips was noticed by Naru that made the little vampire slightly blush.

Naru furrowed his brows more and faked a cough. 

"T, the steak today tastes different than the usual. Is the chef new?"

Naru opted to pay attention to the steak he was eating. He noticed that the taste was different from the steak he had yesterday for his meal. 

"This fragrance, its tenderness and juiciness..."

Another piece flew to Naru's mouth and with a satisfied expression, he moaned as the sweet taste of the sauce filled his mouth, accompanied by the taste of the well-seasoned meat. Naru can't help but wonder how could a steak be this delicious.

He turned to look at Melundo who was frozen stiff on his spot while looking at him. The butler regained his composure and slightly smiled.

"Your highness, I am glad it is to your liking."

"Yes, yes. Indeed, I like it very much. The palace chef is truly talented."

Melundo's smile faltered as he felt a cold sensation at the back of his head. He can feel the cold and murderous look that the person behind him currently shooting towards him. That's why faked a cough and quickly correct Naru who was once again enjoying the steak.

"That, your highness. It wasn't the palace chef."

"...Hm?"

"The one who prepared today's breakfast was Sir Beacrox Molan."

Naru's jaw slacked as he almost dropped his fork. His eyes shifted to Beacrox who was standing behind Melundo a few meters away from the vampire butler. Beacrox wasn't looking at him, but the satisfied and proud expression he has made Naru's vampire ears twitch and his cheeks painted with pink colour. 

Naru gulped down the meat that he was chewing and looked away before sipping on the glass of water and wiped his lips with a napkin. Though this looked like he's doing it because it is an etiquette that you need to do before you talk, it was to hide his flustered expression and his pouting lips.

He looked at Melundo with a betrayed expression but the butler just bowed his head. 

'You could've told me earlier!'

Naru was pissed, seeing how the vampire butler's lips were twitching, he couldn't help but frown and look away from him. He was feeling really embarrassed right now. He was being rude to them yesterday and the emotions that were flooding his chest since yesterday made his mind more chaotic. 

"Mm. The food was delicious. I thank you for the amazing meal."

Naru said that after he fixed his expression. Although the 'fixed' expression he's wearing was, his plump cheeks still pink, his eyebrow and vampire ears twitching, his image of being 'princely' was, of course, a huge fail.

The others glanced at each other as they secretly look towards Naru who was eating silently now with a slight pout on his lips. They were trying so hard to stop themselves from smiling and chuckling while watching the usually cold and stoic Cale Henituse become flustered and expressive like this. 

They were aware that Naru was watching them and as much as they want to go ahead, throw every reservations and restraint they have outside the window and talk to Cale right now. However, they couldn't do those as they didn't want to climb up 'Naru's' hate list in a fast rate.

Although they hate this situation where Cale can't remember them, this scene is quite amusing and interesting to see as well. 

The three children who were purposely eating and letting the sauce stain and make a mess on their faces almost lost control over their bodies as they heard Naru murmured earlier and wanted to just rush towards their human and hug him. But they got to hold themselves back. 

The three children looked at each other and nodded their heads, eyes filled with determination as they continued to eat—still purposely smudging sauce on their faces.

Well, all of them are restraining themselves right now and following the plan they had set up last night. 

Right after they entered their rooms, they had quickly brought out the communication devices and had a meeting over the night on what is going to be their plans now that Cale couldn't remember them. 

And the most important and crucial thing was to search for a way to break the curse fast. 

Why? 

Well, who among them is calm and can tolerate Cale continuously ignoring and treating them coldly? Not to mention that he can't recognise any of them for a year. A YEAR? 

They can't even hold and restrain themselves with just days and weeks that Cale's unconscious, what about a year? They'd go crazy, that's for sure.

They secretly glanced at each other again and looked towards Cale who's in Naru's form as determination filled their eyes that if Cale was able to remember them and saw those looks, he'd think 'Which kingdom are they going to erase in the map to have such vicious faces?'

Well, perhaps the kingdom will be a certain kingdom whose king was a vampire? 

~~~

Naru|Cale being tsun is(❤'艸`❤) srsly tho😂 I didn't want to portray Naru|Cale as a tsundere but just want him to be wary, cold and slightly haughty but— hng┗( T﹏T )┛ the story is writing itself. Wth, I feel like I'm just being dictated to write and the story's taking the lead... is that even possible? (˘・_・˘)  

Anyways(≧∀≦)ゞ It was quite amusing to write Cale being a tsundere and I am literally giggling while typing this😂 because it's too cute!😆 The Naru in my imagination is too cute— 

Help _:('ཀ'」 ∠):_

I'll add more fluffs before adding more pain—don't worry, I am suffering as well▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓ 

Just preparing myself, my mind and my heart —🎶My head and my heart are torturing me, yeah🎶 —know that? was listening to that earlier, I'm getting kinda hook😂 🎵Lalalalala~🎵 Do you also listen to Ava Max? Her songs were really cool, you should also check it out😆

So yeah, I am preparing my mind, my heart and my soul for the next happenings. Hng— Why did I even put guillotine though?!👀😭

Thank you so much for reading~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.8K 28
Cale ran away at the age of 11, he can't take it anymore. He is too tired, too tired about being abandoned, too tired to care anything, so he ran, he...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

10.5K 786 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
138K 8.9K 63
In this Fan fiction Cale henituse, Kim Rok Soo, And Cale Barrow became the triplets of the henituse household, what if there was drama inside the sai...
80.6K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...