Two Red Strings

By pinkcrazycorn

Soulmates. Two people that are destined to be together. Soulmates are sent into the world with no clue who... More

omg they baby
wow connor exists
jared kleinman is certified gaymer
omg the reveal
holy shart fluff, and my little pony
why does this exist
haha treebros lovers come get ur juice
heidi meets conNoR woWOoWOow
I wrote this on impulse
impulses are good
*first day of senior year intesifies*
treebros angst lovers come get ur juice
siNcEreLy mE
omg is this the climax of the story
omg they goin on a date yass
deleted scenes lol

ew they're in middle school now tf

122 3 37
By pinkcrazycorn

Hope y'all like this chapter lol (and sorry for not updating in forever >< I haven't had much inspiration to write recently ;;)

It was the next day :0 aka fridayyyyyy. Connor got ready for school. Which is just slippin a *black* hoodie on, and putting his black sketchbook into his black backpack. And combing his brown hair. (wow, surprising) Connor walked out of his room and headed down the hall, trying hard to remain unseen.

He went down the stairs (totally didn't slide down the railing to piss off Larry) and dashed to the kitchen to grab an apple that was in a basket on the island. He bit into the apple, the juice filling his mouth. Yum. He sat down at the table across from Zoe, who had her phone her out. Probably texting someone or scrolling through tik tok.

"You're acting weird" Zoe said, breaking the silence.

"Hmm?" Connor had apple in his mouth.

"I mean you look happier, well not happier but like, less sad than usual. And you didn't say anything about me rotting my brain from looking at my phone so much"

"H u h. I guess you're right. Let me change that." Connor coughed, " Zoe, you shouldn't be on your phone so much, that shit rots your brain"

Zoe rolled her eyes and looked back down at her phone.

~🌲~

Cynthia had dropped Connor and Zoe off at school.

"Alright, bye you two. And Connor, stay out of trouble. ok byeeeeeeeee" she said while driving off

Connor and Zoe exchanged looks before walking in other directions. Connor doesn't mean to be so rude to Zoe, he cares about her a lot, but he's been rude to her for so long that it'd be weird to be nice to her yaknow?

But,Zoe didn't matter right now. What matters right now is befriending Evan.

Connor speedwalked into the school to go look for him.

Connor found not Evan in the hallway, but Jared (:0) fricken' Kleinman. Should he approach the wild Jared? Chances of getting called Hot Topic are 100%. Whatever, this was for Evan.

Jared must've noticed Connor first because he soon said. "Hey Hot Topic. How's it hanging?"

"Jared..."

"Nice hoodie. Very emu"

"Wtf. emu?"

"Like emo, but i'm making fun of you lol"

".....ok then.....anyways, you're Evans friend right?"

"Family friend,but yea."

"So,do you know where Evan is?"

"Oh yea,he's setting the school on fire."

"Dude wat"

"I'm just joking lolol, he's at home sick."

'Oh." Connor felt his stomach drop. He hoped he hid the disappointment well.

"Yea. 'oH' but like dude why do you even care about where Evan is?

"None of your business Kleinman"

And with that, Connor walked away. Like a fucking boss. Though he didn't feel like a boss. Maybe this was for the better. Evan was probably sick today for a reason. I mean hey, he would probably fuck up his relationship with Evan just like he did with Zoe. Because he's Canoe Murphy, that's just what he does.

Fuck, he was too sober for all these depressive thoughts.

~🌲~

ACHOO FFWESKJFKJSAKJ COHCGHCGDSjKHSDJKH COGHHHASDHSAHSAJLH

Evan had woken up an hour before school() feeling like crap. Well, he always woke up feeling like crap because he's Evan, but this time he felt like, really bad crap. Like almost diarrhea crap. He felt like he had to barf, but even if he tried, nothing would come out. (woahhh, am i evans make believe barf? Cause i sure ain't coming out anytime soon) He was sick without a doubt.

He heard a knock at his door and shouted a muffled, "c-cOme iN*cough cough*"

"Hey Sweetie, are you feeling ok?" Heidi said, sitting down on the edge of Evans bed so she could rub his back.

"No *cough* I think i'm sick"

"Huh, well i'm a nurse and I can confirm that you are in fact sick. Its probably just a cold that will be gone after a week though. I'm gonna call the school and tell them you can't make it ok?"

"O..ok..."

Heidi left Evans' room and called the school. She then looked around the living room for a box of tissues. She found one, and brought it back to Evan.

"T-thank you"

"No problem sweetie, now I have to go to work. Stay safe and get some rest. Bye"

"Bye"

And with that Heidi left Evans room and got in her car to go to work.

~🌲~

It was sometime around 7:45 when Evan heard a bzzt bzzt come from his phone. He reached over and grabbed the phone off his bedside table. And opened up his messenger app.

Jared: dude where r u.

Jared: r u ded?

Evan sighed. He started his text telling Jared that he was at home sick, though Jared would probably make a joke about masturbating so hard he got stuck to the bed. (I stole that from somewhere, can't remember where though...) Though, Jared had been acting nicer to Evan recently so who knows.

Evan: I'm at home sick. T~T

Evan saw the three little bubbles appear at the bottom of the screen, and was prepared for whatever dirty joke Jared had planned.

Jared: damn bro. Rip

Jared: hope u get better soon lol

That was....unexpected.

Evan: Thanks. ^^

Evan: Kinda surprised you didn't make fun of me or something...

Jared: damn. I'm not that much of an asshole bro

Evan: You kinda are though.

Evan: You've made fun of me before while I was sick :/

Jared: shit. You're right.

Jared: here, let me make it up to u.

Evan: How?

Jared: ill come over and play video games with u so u feel less lonely lol

Jared: unless ur like....really really sick

Evan: Sure, that sounds like fun.

Jared: alright, Ill come over after school >:3

Evan shut off his phone and placed it back on his bedside table. What the fern. Was Jared actually decently nice to him for once? Did Jared actually care about how Evan felt for the first time in 8 years? Was Evan blushing? All questions we may never know the answer to.

~🌲~

It was 12:20 when Evan was awoken from his nap by another bzzt bzzt

Jared: dude. school is so fucking boring

Jared: screw waiting till after school

Jared: i'm coming over now

Jared: get ready lol

Word count: 1,078

Hope you all liked this chapter!! this is mainly just a filler for the next chapter which I will hopefully be able to post soon!! Welp, have a good rest of your day/night!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 747 24
You and Connor hate each other. Basic and simple so you try to ignore each other. What happens when life makes that impossible. yea I suck at descrip...
28.8K 1K 17
I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT ME PLEASE. Evan has always had some trouble making friends. He will admit that. His sc...
111K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...