πΎπ‘–π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  βœ”οΈ

By briinlovee

MxMxFxMxM "It's okay to quit, mami." Elliot whispered in my ear. Shivers shot down my back as I felt him move... More

Character Introduction
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’
TΚœα΄‡ Dα΄€Κ€α΄‹ AΚ€α΄›s pt1
TΚœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ α΄€Κ€α΄›s α΄˜α΄›2
Rα΄œΚŸα΄‡s α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄
Wα΄€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’
FΙͺΚ€sα΄› ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’
Tʀʏ ᴏɴ Κœα΄€α΄œΚŸ
7.5
Dᴀᴅᴅʏ
Hα΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄
Pᴀʀᴛʏ
Mᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴑᴏ
Dᴇssᴇʀᴛ
IΙ΄sα΄›α΄€ ᴘΙͺα΄„s
CAS⡊NO
JU⡊CE
Sα΄€κœ°α΄‡
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄‡Κ€
α΄„α΄€Κ€α΄‡κœ°α΄œΚŸ
ᴘΙͺΙ΄α΄„Κœ
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄€Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
FAMILY TIES
BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
MARKED

Sα΄„Κœα΄α΄ΚŸ

45K 1.2K 442
By briinlovee

"Wake up, bunny." A voice said in my ear. I groaned and rolled over to another body. I wrapped my arms them. Who ever I was on wrapped theirs around me.

"You gotta get up, baby." Eros said. I shook my head and tightened my arms around whoever I was on. They started to sit up with me. I groaned out as they did.

I opened my eyes to see Vince was the one I was holding onto. I looked over to see Eros looking at me with a soft smile. "Time to get up, bunny." He said. I sighed then rolled away and Eros helped me down from the bed. He gently sat me down on the ground before I made my way to the closet to pick my outfit.

"Wear what you want, sweetheart. Uniforms aren't required till tomorrow." Eros said leaning against the doorframe of the closest. I grabbed a cute little green crop top and grabbed some kaki colored cargo pants. I grabbed some green nikes to pair off the outfit. I hope i'm not over doing it for my first day. I wanna look cute but I also wanna be comfy.

"Come on. Go to the bathroom and change. We will be downstairs getting your breakfast ready." Eros said. I groggily made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started to get ready.

Once I was done I brushed out my hair, brushed my teeth and then put a little lip balm on. I grabbed a hair clip, clipped my hair up, and pulled a few hairs out. I walked out and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see Eros and Elliot cooking breakfast, Sammy sitting on the counter texting away on his phone while twirling a knife with his other hand, and finally Vince sitting at his desk cleaning his gun. I made my way to the seat at the counter and plopped myself down.

"My baby." Elliot whispered before kissing my cheek repeatedly before setting my play down in front of me. Mmh, eggs and bacon. For the past three days Elliot and Eros have been the only cooking so far and I could not complain at all. They were amazing cooks, well considering anything was better then what I was fed in the asylum.

I started eating and starting to cross everything off of my mental list for school. I have my notebooks, pens, pencils, and folders. It's been a while since I've been in school and I'm starting to feel queasy about it. This was a big step for me.

"Alright bunny, drink your juice. I want my bunny jumping around today." Vince said softly before setting orange juice in front of me. I drinker it all while he watched me with a smile on his face.

"Good job baby. Get your stuff ready." He said. I turned and hopped down off the chair. I grabbed my stuff from the window bench. I turned and sat down. I looked up and that's when I finally noticed the boys outfit choices. Elliot leaning against the counter talking to Eros, was wearing black cargo pants, a white T-shirt that hugged his muscles just right, to cover the shirt he had a green button up jacket over it. His shoe choice was a pair all white nikes. Elliot had his buzz cut trimmed so it looks sharp from all angles and his piercing light brown eyes were shining in the light.

Vince who was bending over his gun, was wearing baggy denim pants with a white shirt tucked into his pants. Black long socks with a pair of dress shoes. To top it off he had a black blazer and a gold chain on. His inky black hair was gelled back and he had on gold rimmed glasses. I tilted my head. I didn't know he wore glasses. His long ringed fingers running over a part of the gun.

Sammy still sitting on the counter twirling his knife was wearing white slacks that were very sharp looking and white collar v neck polo. The v was so low that it stopped near his pecks. To keep from having his neck bare, he put on a gold chain as well and a white beaded necklace. His shoes were pointed dress shoes that were very shiny. His curly hair was messy and all over the place but it looked like it was meant to be that way.

Then finally my eyes shot to Eros who looked ethereal as I first saw him. They all do. He was wearing black jeans with a wide black belt on to hold them up. He had a gold satin button down where the first couple of buttons were undone and you could see his fully tatted chest. He also had chains on both his wrists and neck.

My mouth fell open. I've never known how extremely hot they were. Im just simple girl who was walking among them and they were top ranked assassins and very popular men. I looked down at my bag and tried to push down the feelings of insecurities.

"Alright pretty girl, time to go to school." Eros said lifting me up. He kissed me softly on the head before we all made our way out. Nerves were starting kick up in my stomach

***

We made our way up the familiar pebbled path that led to the entrance of the school. I could hear the chatter of students from the courtyard. I think I'm going to be sick. I wanna go home. I turned to Vince.

"Vince, I don't feel so good. I think you should take me home please." I said looking up at him with puppy eyes, trying to work my way home. His half lidded light blue eyes staring at me with amusement.

"Aww bunny. Why are you so nervous? You have us with you every step of the way." He said softly, a hand caressing my face. The sting coldness of his rings piercing my face softly. I breathed out then grumpily turned away then made my way upstairs.

Vince chuckled softly before I heard their footsteps behind me. I opened the double doors and the chatter of students now loud as ever. Two big bodies appeared in front of me and the others stayed behind me.

Students sitting on the steps talking holding textbooks and notebooks, leaning against walls or walking across the floor. I started to feel eyes burn onto me.

Suddenly the chatter started to get lower and whispers started up. It felt as if a hand was wrapping around my neck and squeezing so hard I couldn't breath. I did not like this feeling. Ticking started to sound from the back of my head and it was getting louder by the second.

An arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Sammy with a straight face looking down at me. He then smiled at me and the hand that was around my neck was loosening it's grip on my neck and the ticking was starting to fade away softly. I smiled back and we continued forward.

Saven was waiting by the office door holding papers and was waving excitedly at me. I waved back with a smile that was brightening more at the sight of her.

"Hey! Okay so I have your class schedule all ready for you." She said handing it to me. I grabbed it and scanned it through.

"Hey would you look at that. She has a class with at least one of us. How fortunate." Sammy said while grinning. There was something in his voice that said I know something you don't.

"Alright. Comon' bunny or we're gonna be late" Vince said. He grabbed my arm gently and started to take me into the direction of the class.

After 3 minuets of walking we finally made it to the classroom. Vince opened the door and allowed me in first.the teacher stopped his talking immediately and the whole class looked at us. I smiled shakily then turned to Vince.

"Glad to see you've decided to make your appearance, Vince. Why don't you and Ms. Davis have a seat please." The teacher said grumpily, turning his head back to the board and continued speaking.

Vince glared sharply at the teacher known as Mr. Graves while lightly pushing me towards our seats. I looked at the unfamiliar faces but stopped dead at one.

Gina Fennly.

She was staring so hard into my face I wouldn't be surprised if she was shooting bullets at my face. I kept eye contact with her until we took our seats and I pulled my notebook out.

Throughout the class I managed to write down two full pages of notes and during that time Vince pulled my chair closer to him, moved my notebook and pens closer to his side, and mainly paid attention to me.

He would play with hair and twirl it around his ringed fingers. When he would get bored of that he grabbed one of my pens and started to doodle our names on the other page of my notebook. I've never found something so adorable then that moment. He would write my name with his last name then wrote it on his hand.

Mr. Graves would call on Vince every once in a while but Vince simply ignored him and continued to doodle in my notebook. After forty minutes Vince's boredom really started to kick in.

"Come on, baby. It'll only be for twenty minutes and you'll be back in this chair. Tops." He whispered in my ear. Shivers shot down my neck and I turned him with wide eyes.

"No, V. I'm not going to a janitors closet with you. It's my first day." I whispered back. I felt his lips on my neck and they started to kiss my neck.

"Come on, pretty girl. I wanna one up Sammy. He keeps bragging about the dressing room and I don't take losing kindly." He growled in my ear. Desire bursted in my tummy before moving down below.

I shook my head and stared at the white board. Vince chuckled then started to trace his finger on my collar bone. "That's okay. You have a free period after this class, right?" He asked innocently. I jerked my head to look at him with surprise. "Well what do you know. So do I, pretty girl." He said kissing my cheek. I'm so happy we sat in the very back where no one can really see us besides the teacher.

"Just you?" I asked softly. Vince smiled darkly.

"Yes, my love. Just me." He said.

"Vincent. Is there something you wanna share with the class?" Mr. Graves voice ranged through the class. I jumped in fright and tried to scoot away but Vince didn't allow it. He turned to look at the teacher. His blue eyes darkening.

"Yea I do. Shut the fuck up and teach the class." He growled. My eyes widened at him. Mr. Graves took a sharp breath then turned and continued with the lesson. The class slowly turned back into their seats.

"You can't say that da-" my voice caught in my throat. I held a hand to my mouth and stared at shock but pleasant looking Vince. The bell ranged sharply throughout the room.

"Oh, I'm so rubbing this in Sammy's face." Vince said while helping me up from chair, gathering my stuff and dragging me out of class.

I can not believe that word almost slipped out my mouth. What is wrong with me? It was like it wanted to come so smoothly without any consequences. I've never had a dad before nor do I know the term 'daddy'.

Vince took me up a flight of stairs and various of turns and another flight of stair before stopping at a door. He put his hand on the pad next to the door and it clicked open. He dragged me inside and shut the door behind us.

The room was big and spacious. Two couches were in front of a flat screen TV with numerous of controllers and headsets sat. On the other side of the room was a bar and the wall was nothing but alcohol along with glasses. The counter was marble black with napkins and candy alined on it.

"Oh! Candy!" I yelled before taking off. I was about to grab the chocolate kiss before I was snatch back.

"Absolutely not. It is way too early." He said before he pulled me away. I pouted as he sat me down on the couch.

Then I was pushed back and he was on top of me in a second. I gasped and stared up at him with wide eyes. Vince was smiling, his chain swinging in my face.

"What was that word you said in English?" He asked softly. Oh no. Play dumb!

"What word?" I asked softly tilting my head. Vince chuckled before lifting his hand and sweeping hair away from a face.

"You know what word. I've been waiting for you to say it. I knew it would eventually. But not so soon." He said softly before leaning closer. "Now. What was the word?" He asked softly but sternly. I felt myself cracking before I started to fall in his hands like putty.

"I said you can't say that word, daddy." I said looking into his eyes. He groaned before crashing his lips to mine. I moaned softly as well before kissing him back.

I felt his tongue nudge my mouth before I allowed him access and by then we were fighting for dominance eventually he won. We were so deep into the kiss we didn't see the figure standing over us.

"She's addictive isn't she?" A voice called. I squeaked before breaking the kiss and looking up. Vince didn't care at all and continued kissing down my neck. Sammy standing over us with a smile us.

Vince looked up with a smile. "She sure is." He said before smiling even bigger.

"Oh, do I have a story for you Sammy boy."

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I ENDED UP CATCHING THE FLU AND I AM ALSO WORKING A LOT. PLS BE PATIENT WITH ME GUYS. I KNOW YOU WANT UPDATES BUT MY SCHEDULE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AMD IM TRYING TO FIND TIME. SO YEA. LET ME KNOW YOU FAV PART AND UNTIL NEXT TIME.

SEE YA!!!

💋muah 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...