Twice Oneshots

By alexckaneko

Just another oneshots. Peace out! [COMPLETED.. COMPLETED??!!] More

Hey
Nayeon - Wedding Dress
Wedding Dress (2)
Mina - At my worst
Sana - Let Go
Dahyun - Over and over again
Tzuyu - Fake Love
Jihyo - You Calling My Name
Momo - Yes or Yes
Chaeyoung - I'm doing fine
Jeongyeon - Beautiful
Alerttt!
Mina - Your Eyes Tell
Jihyo - Love Someone
Dahyun - Fall In You
Momo - Letting Go
Tzuyu - Love Scenario
Chaeyoung - Marry Your Daughter
Nayeon - I'll be
Wassup
Jeongyeon - The One That Got Away
Dahyun - 0X1
Sana - Still Into You
Mina - Love Sight
Jihyo - Last Dance
New books
New books!!
Nayeon - Anti Romantic
Tzuyu - Turn Back Time
Momo - Still With You
Chaeyoung - Secret Secret
Jihyo - Ending scene
Dahyun - A Poem Called You
Be as one
Jeongyeon - Polaroid Love
Tzuyu - Love
Mina - Got my number
Nayeon - Someone's Someone

Sana - Still Into You (2)

706 12 0
By alexckaneko

Continuation from part1

Dan's POV

I bow to all of them. "Hi, I'm Danial again."

The girls were shocked at first then we're okay. They teased Sana and ask me how I can stay long with her. Hey, my girl is the best okay!

"Babe.. Why you hair is long?" Sana suddenly ask while playing with my hair. "I'm too busy to find a barber here. Why? You dont like it?" "You look different, differently handsome and hot" "Well" then we giggled together.

We all talked till the time's up. Then, the manager come in. "All right, time's up. Sir, you may leave now." Sana give puppy eyes to Jihyo.

"Gives us few minutes, you can wait for us at the vans." Jihyo say to the manager. The manager just nod and go out.

"Alright babe, I need to go now. Goodluck all of you! Do your best okay?" I say as I hug and kiss Sana's forehead. "Rest well okay? I love you~" I whisper to her.

Sana just pout as I leave.

The next day

Earlier in the morning, Sana called me that she's in flight to Chicago. In the evening, I go to the airport for another surprise for her.

Concert day in Chicago

I wake up and get ready. I wear my favourite black hoodie, denim jacket, black pant also my grey cap. I wear my Prada boots that Sana gave me as my birthday present last year. (you know Jungkook's boot, I'm obsess with it)

Today I'm in Chicago on my way to the concert. During the concert, she looks happy. I'm glad that she's okay now. Like in Newark, I be the last person to meet them.

I heard they already sounds so tired yet excited as this are the last stop before they continue the concert in the next 3 weeks.

I get in and "Hi, I'm Dan..." I hold my laugh. "Dan? As in Dan the one in Newark?" Nayeon ask. I take off my cap. "Yes!!!" Sana run to me and jump in.

"Hey babe.." as I hold her. "Ahh.. I want a boyfriend too" Chaeyoung say. "You guys will one day.." I say.

I sit on the sofa with Sana on my lap. "Hey Jihyo, what are you guys doing after this?" I ask. "We're going to holiday for 1 or 2 weeks before practices and continue the concert." Jihyo explain.

"Hey, I wondering if I can 'borrow' this squirel for this week?" I ask them. "This whole week? You're not working? I thought you had so much works.." Sana say.

"I already finish it last week and I'm off for this whole week. I want to spend time with you. Is that alright?" I ask her. "Well if that's the case.. Jihyo?" Sana say.

The girls discuss. After 5 minutes whispering, they finally make decision. "We decide all of us go to same place, then we just split then. Is that okay with you?" Jeongyeon say. "Yup! I'm in!"

"So.. Where are we going? Any suggestion?" Nayeon ask.

The next day

This early morning, we got into flight to Disneyland. Sana always mentioned that she want to go here with me, now here I am fulfill her fantasy. We rent 1 big van for all 10 of us. And for sure I'm driving us and my girlfriend in the shotgun's seat. But now, she's sleeping with some of girls too. The other that not sleep they just sing bunch of songs.

"She must be tired.. Hey dont you guys sleepy?" I softly rub Sana's cheek. "Nope! I'm too excited for Disneyland" Nayeon say. "Hey.. Can you girls help me?" I ask them holding Sana's hand while looking at them. "Sure, what is it?" Momo ask.

After drop our bags in the hotel rooms, we went out for brunch.

"So, when are we going to Disneyland?" Chaeyoung ask. "After this, go to your rooms and get ready. I'll be waiting in the van." I say while munching Sana's food.

As expected, I'm the first one that ready. Just wearing white shirt with hoodie. I brought extra jackets because that squirrel really love to wear what I wear. I also bought extra masks for the girls.

Sana is the first one to be in the lobby. She walk straight to me and sit beside me. She wear this.

"Hey babe. You only wear that?" "I know you bring extra jacket for me.." "Aishh this girl." "Babe.. I want to sleep with you.." "Ughh.." "Dont worry, our staffs will come here after tomorrow." "Alright.."

The other girls arrive. We get into van and go to Disneyland.

They are excited when they see the Disneyland from far. They start to shout and whatever. "Yow yow.. Relax girls. Dont forget to wear your mask and everything. You dont have your bodyguards or managers here." I calm the girls. "But we have you.." they asnwer.

Oh man.. The girls wait while I get the tickets, luckily I already book online last night or we have to be in line. I go to the girls and give their tickets to wear.

"Alright.. So you want to go together or by groups?" I ask them "Maybe we can divide by 2 groups. Alright who's with me?" Jihyo ask. All the girls go to Jihyo except this clingy girl.

"Okay.. Meet you all at fountain before midnight alright?" The girls just show me the okay gesture and already walk away. I secretly look at them and mouthed 'thank you'.

Me and Sana go to all rides available. We met the girls during the shows and stick till now. I look at my watch. 'It's time'

"Babe.. I need to go to toilet real quick" I kiss her forehead before run away. She stay with the girls when I look back.

I run to a garden that I already reserve for this occasion. I'm hiding at a spot. I hear the girls come to the garden.

"Are you sure Dan know we're here?" Sana ask. "Yes yes.. I already text him" Jeongyeon say. "But his phone's with me.." "It's okay. He will find us. This place not so far from toilet." "Okay.."

It's already near midnight. "Unnie... he's not coming yet." she almost cry. "He will soon.. Just wait here" "Look look. The firework show starts." Dahyun say.

Sana is so focus with the fireworks that she's not realize that the girls already hiding. The fireworks end.

"It's cool right? Girls?" Sana look around. "It's not funny! Yah!" she shout then she's silent. She will cry soon.

I hug her from back. She shock at first but relax after realize it's me.

"Where are you from?" she ask me while still hugging me. "Ah.. I just bought something. Wanna see?" She nods. "Alright close your eyes." "Dont leave me again.." "Alright.. close now" I kiss her forehead.

I check whether she closing her eyes or not. I kneel infront of her and open the velvet box with a ring inside. "You can see now" She open her eyes.

"Babe.. I know we've been long in this. I want to take this to the next level. You know I love you.. Uhh will you marry me?" I ask her. "Yes" she nods while shed tears.

"Yes!" I kiss her and pick her. I spin her around. The girls out from their hiding and congrate us. Mina, the one's with phone come to us. "Hey mom dad.. She said yes" I say after slide the ring to her finger while showing her hand.

"Congrates you two" our parent congrate us. Yes, I ask Mina to Facetime our parents to witness this too. I ask the girls to bring Sana here then hide after the fireworks.

"I love you, dont you ever take off this ring" I kiss her hand. "I wont ever think about that" She peck me.

"Ahh my virgin eyes" the girls whines. We just laugh at them and I continue to kiss Sana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 309 35
twice angst one shot collection ##cover credits to: @B3Moka ##
341K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
824 38 7
One-shots and AUs for TWICE members x Male Reader Requests are closed!
324K 11.6K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]