๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}

255 16 2
By nur-aiesya-2002

Kathryn, Erina, Avelyn...all of them looked wide-eyed upon the huge man's approaching presence. A man standing over 6-foot tall, completely towering over them. What more they could practically feel the magic radiating from him. It didn't take them long to guess who was this man...especially since he looked as if he was expecting them.

"Welcome to Eden Radices and I'm the Guild Master of this fine guild, Cyrus Eacker. I was wondering when you would arrive" he had greeted them with a big smile, which had taken them by surprise. They didn't expect the Guild Master to be that enthusiast to meet them. They began to loosen their tension and return his smile. He seems to be a nice person. Then again, one shouldn't simply judge a book by its cover.

"Thank you for having us, Master Cyrus." Kathryn quickly bowed in respect. The others quickly followed her example.

The man's laughter boomed across the room. "Such polite young girls!" He grinned, looking down at them until a frown replaced it. "...however, is someone missing?" Master Cyrus only counted six of the girls. "There's only six of y'all" the man with spiky black hair and beard knitted his brows.

Erina stepped forward to answer the huge man's question, "a friend of ours, Cynthia had fallen unconscious from magic exhaustion became we had come across...problems earlier." The blonde girl tried to smile but the worries were cleared on her face.

"I see," the Guild Master rubbed his chin. "It can't be helped, do you wish to wait for your friend before you register?" He asked out of consideration.

"Perhaps Master Cyrus," Kathryn nodded. "We still haven't thought of a name for our group yet. Maybe we can use the time waiting for Cynthia to think of one." The green-haired girl proposed.

The black-haired man barked out a laugh. "Use all the time you need" he warmly grinned down at them. "When you are settled, be sure to come to my office for registration."

"Thank you, Master Cyrus." Erina and Kathryn both bowed down in gratitude. The rest followed in suit though Avelyn had to pull Yumi down to bow as well since the pinkette was lost in thought. The man only laughed more at the courtesy the girls had shown. "Quite the manner you gals have, don't you? Well, I'm sure Clara would help you settle in."

The mentioned blonde woman chirped in, "of course! I'll be delighted to~" she clasped her hands together. She was too very pleased by the gesture and behaviour the girls had shown. Clara was glad that they are getting such gracious guild members. "You girls can pick any empty around," she gestured to the empty tables. Today was pretty a quiet day with most members out on quests. Seeing how the blonde woman could handle everything, the Guild Master returned to his office with ease.

"Thank you, Miss Clara." Erina smiled at the older woman. The woman only gushed over the formality. She rarely received such an attitude from younger members. She had shot a quick glare at Koda's table.

"Now then, I'm sure you girls are pretty hungry," she said as they had chosen a table to occupy. "So what would you like?" Clara took out a notepad and pen from her pocket.

"Some beef and chicken sandwiches and tea would be nice." Erina ordered as she caught glanced at the menu plastered not far from them. She turned to the rest, "any else you would like to add?"

"Do you have any pasta?" Yumi asked which Clara happily replied. "Well, lucky for you, we have spaghetti and lasagna today." She winked.

Yumi had beamed at that for a moment before returning to her casual monotone face. "Then I'll take one plate of each."

"Sure thing, pumpkin!" Clara wrote it down. "Anything else?" She tilted her head, glancing at those who haven't ordered.

"I'll like spaghetti too!" Avelyn chirped in and Lily murmured, "and lasagna for me." Luckily Clara heard their orders just fine and immediately wrote it down. "And you two?" She smiled at Kathryn and Roselyn.

Kathryn shook her head, "sandwiches are enough for me, thanks." She politely declined. Meanwhile, Roselyn hummed in thought before deciding, "I think I'll go with a plate of lasagna, please."

"Alright then, pumpkins! I'll have your orders after a while." Clara smiled before walking away towards the kitchen.

The girls smiled as they watched Clara walked away. The woman was very kind and welcoming. They wouldn't mind meeting her every day.

Then Avelyn suddenly thought, "I hope Cynthia-sama get well soon..." The brunette's mood turned sullen. Erina who was sitting beside her comforted her. "She just needs a lot of rest and she'll be just fine."

"Okay, enough with the glooms." Kathryn exclaimed. "Now we gotta think of a name for the team. Got any suggestion?" She snapped her fingers.

"Munchy Lunch Time?" Yumi offered making the green-haired girl sighed at her. "Correction, any good suggestion?"

"Special Supreme?" Yumi tried again, which made Lily and Roselyn had to stopped a laugh.

Kathryn looked at the pinkette unimpressed, "okay now you're just being hungry" the green-haired girl rolled her eyes. "Now you don't get to give any suggestion until you get some food"

"Fine by me" Yumi shrugged, couldn't care less. She was more concerned about getting her order. Kathryn sighed at her before turning to the rest. "Any more suggestions?"

"We'll need a name that really represents us..." Roselyn scrunched her nose cutely in thought. "The Friendship Seven?" She asked with a weak confident smile.

"What is this? A six-year-old cartoon show?" Kathryn groaned making the orange-haired girl smiled sheepishly. Though she didn't know what is a carton show, she ignored it.

"How about Team X?" Avelyn grinned excitedly, no longer gloomy. "Doesn't that sound cool?" The brunette shook her fists in excitement.

"No, we can't wanna what get copyright strike..." Kathryn immediately rejected it though she whispered the last bit. "...even though it was from an old wolverine movie..."

"Then how about Mystic? Team Mystic?" Erina smiled which Kathryn raised a brow at her. "You're sticking close to home, aren't ya?"

The pale blonde girl giggled at her comment. "Who knows~"

The green-haired groaned into her palm. None of them is taking this seriously. Then she noticed that Lily was sitting there, all quiet. "Lily?" Kathryn glanced at the white-haired girl. "Got any idea?"

She had flinched when all eyes were now on her. "I-I got one but..." Lily gulped. "I don't know. It's nothing..."

Roselyn patted the girl on the shoulder, "it's alright! It couldn't be any worse than ours" the orange-haired girl shared a giggle with the rest.

"U-Um...I just thought that Twilight is maybe...a good name..." Lily hid her face behind her hair as if they were curtains. She was so scared that her idea was considered stupid or terrible.

"Oh?" Kathryn wanted to make a remake about a popular vampire series but hold it back seeing how the petite girl was so hesitant in suggesting her idea. "What makes you suggest that?"

"W-Well..." Lily fiddled with her fingers. "The day of twilight is a period before the sun would rise and after the sun would set. A period when the sky would be partially illuminated by the sun, being neither totally dark nor completely lit. It's so beautiful." The white-haired girl softly smiled as she recalled gazing at the twilight sky. She adored watching the clash of colours that painted the sky.

"And?" Kathryn hummed, pressing on.

"A-And I read somewhere that twilight symbolises a dual aspect that separate the sky between daybreak and nightfall...two completely different moments" Lily played with her fingers. "B-But...in the end, they are still connected underneath one sky...so..." She bashfully hid her face again at the gaping looks of her friends.

"No no no, please continue" Erina coaxed the girl. They didn't mean to stare but they were taken off-guard with the deep meaning that they weren't expecting from the usually shy girl. She must put a lot of thought into this.

Lily peeked from behind her long white hair. "I-I just thought how we all are so different much like daybreak and nightfall but somehow we're still very much connected...underneath one sky, one friendship" she nibbled her lips a bit as she shyly glanced at them to see their expressions.

The white-haired girl had flinched once again when Kathryn had suddenly slammed her palm against the table. "Okay, it's clear. From now on, we're Team Twilight" the green-haired girl had declared with no objection from the rest.

"Wait. A-Are you serious?" Lily gaped as they quickly accepted her suggestion despite the quick rejection of the other recommendations.

"And here are your orders!" Clara showed up with a tray of their food. Yumi practically glimmered at the sight of the older woman. "Food"

"Oh, Clara!" Evelyn grinned at the blonde woman. "We just agreed on a team name!"

Clara smiled brighter at that. "Really? Then don't hold for suspension! What is it?"

"Well, from now we're....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Team Twilight?" Cynthia furrowed her brows. She just recently woke up from her long nap, forced to drink some energize herbal drink and now they're telling her that they're gonna be called Team Twilight? "Like the whole Bella and Edward fiasco?" She commented as she was laying on one of the infirmary beds with her friends surrounding her.

"I don't know who is Bella or Edward but Lily's meaning behind the name is just so beautiful!" Roselyn defended, wrapping her around the petite girl. "We just had to!" the orange-haired girl coddled the smaller white-haired girl.

"The meaning?" Cynthia raised a brow.

"You know how twilight is the duration between daybreak and nightfall, right?" Kathryn said, leaning her chin on her palm. Cynthia nodded, "yeah so?"

Then Erina beamed brightly beside her, "Well, Lily found out that it symbolises a dual aspect that divides daybreak and nightfall" the pale blonde girl sent a smile at Lily which she turned flustered at with the extra attention. "But she believes that even though the two are so contrast, they are still connected under one sky much like us. We're different in so many ways yet still connected due to our friendship in one way or another " Erina swoon happily.

"Wow...that's..." Cynthia gaped before closing her mouth again. She likes how it has such a sweet meaning but the familiarity of the word with a certain vampiric series made her conflicted.

"How about Crepusculum instead?" Kathryn suggested, noticing her hesitation.

"I beg your pardon?" Cynthia blinked at her green-haired friend. She almost missed that.

Kathryn sighed, "it means Twilight since it seems like you're having trouble accepting it due to....you know"

As she called on it, all eyes turned to Cynthia. "Huh? What's wrong with Twilight, Cynthia-sama?" Avelyn looked at the blonde that she highly admired sadly.

But not only her, Lily and Roselyn also had sad puppy dogs eyes, looking straight at her. Guilt strike like a bullet. "N-No! Of course not!" Cynthia tried to explain. "I just can't take the actual word, Twilight seriously because of....something that had happened to me in the past. I can't talk about it..." The blonde girl tried her best to look remorseful. Damn, she never could take the name seriously thanks to that saga.

Fortunately, the three seem to understand her dilemma and considered Kathryn's suggestion of the Latin version. Cynthia had sighed in relief. Thank goodness...

Then she smiled gratefully at Kathryn. "Okay, that's a pretty good idea but it's kinda a mouthful so how about CPS? You know, Team CPS for short-form" Cynthia recommended hopefully, knowing how much of a pain to say it later on.

"...is there any objection to that?" Kathryn turned to look at the rest, looking tired. Who knew choosing a name for their team could be exhausting.

"Sure since I doubt we would be mistaken for Child Protection Service in this world so I don't mind" Yumi casually commented, shrugging. Only Erina and Cynthia had wheezed at her comment while Avelyn, Lily and Roselyn remained clueless.

"Huh? Child Protection Service? Like the Royal Knights?" Roselyn blinked while Avelyn pouted, "c'mon, no fair. You guys keep having inside jokes" the brunette puffed her cheeks. She could see that only some of them knew the joke and didn't like it.

"A-Ah sorry about that" Cynthia chuckled as patting the girl's head. Avelyn smiled under her touch. "Fine but next time, include us as well~" she easily caved.

Erina could only shake her head at the brunette. She has never seen a girl so dedicated to her friend. Then again, it was quite the adorable sight. "Alright, you two" the pale blonde girl fondly smiled. "We should be making our way to the Guild Master for registration now that Cynthia is in better condition," Erina said, reminding them or well informing Cynthia who wasn't conscious at that time. Cynthia could only gulp, a bit nervous meeting the man for the first time...

She hopes it goes well...

~ Guild Master's Office ~

"Cynthia Claremore, I presume?" The Guild Master's large smile greeted the girls as they entered his office.

"A-Ah yes" Cynthia sweated a bit, intimidated a bit when he had known about her. Not to mention, his huge and intimidating physic wasn't helping her the very least.

"I'm glad you've recovered, I couldn't wait to meet you and your friends ever since Henry told me about you" the black-haired male broadly grinned. "Here take a seat" Master Cyrus snapped his fingers which made seven chairs appeared out of thin air.

"Thank you..." Cynthia nodded in thank as she and her friends took their seats. "A-Ah not only for the chairs but for accepting us into your guild, Master Cyrus!" The blonde girl scrambled a bit in her words. Her nerves were going out of control meeting the Guild Master himself.

Though her anxious attitude was welcomed warmly by the Guild Master. "Hahaha, we're happy to accept such gifted group of girls. You all shall bring great honour to this Guild" he grinned before sliding forward some documents. "Now simply register yourself under a name and give your team a name to be called"

"Oh, oka—" Cynthia was about to sign it all in if it weren't for the hand that stopped her. She looked absolutely baffled.

"I think I should do it" Erina smiled as she stepped forward. Though her smile did look apologetically. A little bit.

"Huh?!"

"No offence but you have terrible handwriting...no offence" Kathryn shrugged.

"Oi, just because you said 'no offence' twice doesn't mean it doesn't hurt any less!" Cynthia scowled at the green-haired girl. She looked at the rest hopefully only for them to turn away except Yumi, who was munching...on a banana?

Anyway, Cynthia felt utterly betrayed. "You traitors"

"Sorry, Cynthia but they aren't wrong..." Avelyn looked apologetically smiled along with Roselyn who gave her a sheepish smile. "Erina does have prettier handwriting..." while Lily hid behind them, unable to look at her. Ouch...

"Fine..." Cynthia crossed her arms, turning away from them. She was sulking.

"Sorry about the delay" Erina lowered her head a bit at the Guild Master, who was watching the whole interaction with amusement. He laughed boisterously, "interesting bunch, aren't ya?" His words weren't a lie. Such intriguing bunch of girls they were and they'll fit right in his Guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh?" Clara blinked at the unfamiliar hooded figure before. "Um, can I help you?" She had sitting at her desk when this stranger had entered the guild and approached the front desk.

The hooded figure smiled at least from what Clara could see. "Yes, I am in need of some...bodyguards"

Clara immediately beamed. So they or at least her, who seem to have a feminine statue, is a client. "Of course, just fill in these forms and we'll get a team ready for you" she passed forward the needed papers.

"Huh? A team of females under the age of 12? All must have a magic affinity?" Clara knitted her brows when she received the papers. She sweated though she still kept her smile, "these are oddly specific...requirement" Clara wasn't clueless as she looks, she knew that this client was referring to the girls that are currently registering as they speak.

"I have specific needs" was all the client had said.

Clara sighed as she tried to reason, "I see but a team of mages? And all females under 12? It would be difficult to find such a team..." The blonde woman didn't dare to bring up their new members.

"But you already such team, don't you?" The figure simply smiled under their hood. Urgency rose inside of Clara, she didn't trust this client of theirs. She knew exactly who she was asking for and where they are. The girls had only registered that day yet this stranger already had intel? It wouldn't be possible unless...

Clara glanced at the forms where the client is supposed to write their name. "Then I think it's only proper to discuss this matter with the Guild Master" she only smiled back. "I'm sure he would be pleased to see you"

"Of course...I wouldn't mind seeing an old friend"

"Wonderful!" Clara clapped her hands. "Currently, he's seeing someone else but please do see afterwards" she pointed out the way to his office.

Her lips curved upward, "thank you" the figure had made her way there. Though keeping close to the shadows. She then stayed hidden as a group of young girls happily went out of the office. Happy bunch, aren't they?

Guild Master Cyrus didn't bat an eye when swirls of frost and ice appeared within his office. The temperature had lowered yet he had welcomed his unexpected guest with his usual warm smile. "Greeting there, Luna"

The figure removed her hood to reveal a woman with beautiful strawberry blonde locks of hair and sharp amethyst eyes. "And as to you, Cyrus" she spoke with a returning smile yet her eyes had shined with ambition. She was simply not here for any ordinary visit, she's here with motive and a goal in mind. "So I have heard that you received new members today...very fascinating ones you could say"

"I can't say I'm surprised, knowing you" the black-haired man had hollered out with a peal of big laughter though his smile had turned serious. "But I do ask of you to keep your eyes and hears away from the guild, we do mind our privacy here" he rested his chin on the back of his palms, leaning on his elbows.

"Well, I do respect your boundaries, Cyrus" the blonde woman hummed before sitting on her own throne made of ice. "Yet I couldn't help it if something were to caught my eye" she sighed, tracing her nail underneath her right eye.

"Cynthia Claremore, I presume?" The Guild Master spoke as if it were a question but he knew was right. "I can see why you're so interested, she could use your...guidance" it almost took him a while to think of a word. "Unlike her friends who had great potential as well, she doesn't have much proper help around" he sighed, he didn't know whether he was pitying the girl of her fate or what was to befall upon her. Either way, she gonna suffer a challenging path.

Luna had laughed, "and that's why I'm here" she leaned forward with a sly glint in her eyes. "You know that neither Vincent nor Henry would ever seek my help despite my speciality"

A chortle had escaped his lips, "Oh, I understand their worries" Cyrus knew how protective his friend and brother could be.

Luna returned with her own smirk, "yes but now she's out in the open, it would be a shame to leave as she is"

"Then I suggest while you would take her under your wing, take her friends as well" Cyrus proposed, with a growing grin. "Despite the difference in element, you could still teach so much to them and polish them to real gems, I'll tell ya"

Luna snorted, feigning an offended look, "please, like I haven't thought of that. Much like Cynthia, the girls have too much potential to be left unsupervised" the blonde woman nipped the tip of her finger. "Foolish of you to even think that I'll let such—what did you said?" Her lips curved upward with a devilish glint. "Gems slip through my grasp"

"Foolish indeed" the Guild Master took no invasion to her inference. He simply kept his usual grin, "foolish to think that an ambitious daughter of Stella would ever waste a glowing opportunity"

Luna hummed, "glad you agree" she fondly smiled at the older man. Despite her intention for visiting, she albeit be a liar if she won't admit that she doesn't enjoy the company of her mother's old yet close acquaintance.

Now, with her plan ready to set to motion, she smirked at thought of properly meeting the girls.

'Oh, what fun~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Okay, I have given false hope by accidentally publishing an unfinished chapter....so hope this would appease you!

Crepusculum: kre–pus–ku–lum

∆ Here's the pronunciation! It means Twilight in Latin. (#^.^#)

So what do you guys think? A good name or Nah? Please tell me what you think!

So great! Luna has made another appearance! Such a chaotic character she is (⌒_⌒;)

Don't forget to comment and vote on this chapter! I love to see more reactions from this update!

So stay safe and see you next time!!!!!!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 920 19
Fed up at crappy reincarnated Villainess stories with terrible endings? Wish for once they'd choose the second male lead? Or what about killing that...
453 39 13
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
672 38 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
328K 11.3K 103
โš ๏ธ Warning โš ๏ธ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...