Rage Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 4 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Don't go after the sister or don't do the sister. A golden rul... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 37

18.1K 533 58
By Clfern

"BABY COME let's eat."

Rage went on top of Auri when she didn't move. She was lying on her belly and looking so beautiful as she sleep. Even if he just want to let her sleep she must eat. It's already past lunch but Auri still haven't eaten yet.

"Baby come on..." He softly whispered while planting kisses on her cheek then to her nape, pulling down the cover to expose her back and kissing it.

One side of his lips tugged up when she wiggle her shoulder to push him away.

"Bloody Rage..." She moaned sleepily, voice hoarse. "Let me blimmin' rest for a day," she added.

"You will, baby but you must eat. I cooked for you," he smiled and continued to kiss her skin.

"Bring it here, Rage."

Rage halted. "I'll carry you to the dinette, baby—"

"I'm lazy to even lift my hand, Rage."

"I'll put you on your clothes," he once more tried to get her off the bed.

"Why are your so persistent with eating outside your room when in the past five days we ate our meals in the bed?" Binuksan nito ang isang mata at tinignan siya.

"'Coz I turned the dinette into a fine place to have a lunch date," he reasoned.

"Really?" Nakataas ang isang kilay na tanong nito.

Tumango siya. "That is why I was not beside you for hours because I was busy preparing our food and the table."

"Get off me then and take clothes for me," utos nito na mabilis niya ikinangiti at sinunod.

When he went back, Rage gulped and slyly cussed as she looked at Auri's back. She was in front of the vanity mirror doing her hair, naked for all his eyes to see.

With hardening c-ck, Rage walked towards her back, throwing her clothes on the bed before reaching for her waist. His hand fastly cupping her breast.

"Damn baby... If you keep on displaying your naked body then you'll never get a day without me making love with you," he said before holding her jaw to tilt it to the side to gave her a french kiss.

Pumihit ito paharap sa kanya at yumakap sa balikat niya habang patuloy parin ang mainit nilang halikan.

Breathless, Auri pushed him to stop the kiss and look at him with lust hooding her eyes.

"F-ck it baby, the food will go cold," he groaned and went to suck her skin in her shoulder.

"No it will not if we don't make love now," tinulak siya nito na ikanaungol niya dahil sa disgusto.

"But baby I'm hard—"

"And I'm hungry and tired," pinulot nito ang dress na kinuha niya para dito saka siya tinignan. "Don't make me suck you for brunch—"

"Auri!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

Malakas itong tumawa. "Geez Rage, don't tell me you haven't imagine me doing that to you? With how wild and sateless you are in bed..." She trailed, sneering.

Rage' jaw hardened as images of her doing it to him invaded his mind. Damn it!

"I did and don't try me now if you don't want me to tire your mouth," he warned in gritted teeth as his c-ck was throbbing, craving to just own her again and again like what he did for the couple of days that passed.

Sighing and trying to calm down his raging libido so he can go through what he wanted for today, Rage went to help her with her clothes.

"Thanks baby," Auri kissed his cheek making him smile, his heart beating fastly as warmth enveloped him.

"You're always welcome, baby," he replied, kissing her forehead.

Magkahawak kamay silang lumabas ng silid nila at nagtungo ng dinette na nasa tabi lang ng family room.

Bumagal ang paglakad ni Auri ng makita ang dinette. He had turned it into fine dining. Removed the other chairs and only left two chairs, covers the table with fine white cloth embroided with flowers on the edge around. Flower petals with different colors is scattered on the floor. And some stuff he added to make it more like a romantic room for a lunch.

"Y-you made this all?" Auri drawled as she looked around the room.

"Yeah baby," he pulled a chair for her before pulling the food cart near the table to put foods on the table. "I'm not a good cook like your brother, baby but I cooked these for you seasoned with pure love and well..." he chuckled, "obsession you can add."

Natawa ito at nailing na nagsalita. "Obsession really? Didn't feel at all that you are obsessed when you did nothing but stay away most of the time."

"Because I'm the obsess that only watch and guard," he winked. "But know that my obsession with you will always lose with the love I have for you. That means I will not do anything that will hurt you. If somehow sometime— emotionally I did, then I am sorry I didn't mean it."

Matapos ilagay ang huling pagkain sa mesa ay pumunta siya sa likod nito at niyakap ito.

"I love you, baby," he whispered kissing her neck.

Hinaplos nito ang buhok niya at humilig ang ulo nito sa kanya. "Mahal na mahal din kita Rage."

Rage tighten his hug as he felt like crying just hearing her say she love him very much.

"And thank you very much baby for loving me," he kissed her one more time before taking a deep breath of her scent.

Bumitaw na siya at pumunta sa upuan niya na katabi nito. Auri was the one to put food on their plates while he put drinks to their glass.

"When did you learn to cook Rage?" Tanong sa kanya ni Auri habang kumakain sila.

"I started learning when I saw that you love food," he smiled. "That was years ago, pero ngayong taon lang ako nagpokus na talagang matuto."

Tumango ito. "Why do you sleep in my room by the way?"

Rage stilled. "Did you smell my scent on your room?"

"Mm-hmm," she smiled.

Sighing, he put down his fork and knife to hug her. "Because that's the only way I can feel you. And sleeping in your room with your scent around calm and helps me sleep without having to take a sleeping pills."

Malungkot siya nitong tinignan. "Ganon ba kalala ang epekto ng pagkawala ko Rage?"

Reaching for her hand and holding it Rage spoke. "The first week when you went missing and finding you alive was almost impossible was horrible. My brothers have to drugged me to make me sleep and rest my body. When I was skipping meals because I couldn't eat from worries and heartbreak they locked me up and told me I am not allowed to go out unless I eat. So, I forced myslef to eat food than be locked up. You know my brothers can be the best in the world but they can be the worst one if that means saving someone."

"So, fast forward you wrote a letter and I was more than happy but agitated at the fact that you are not coming home yet. But at least I know you are alive and that was enough for me to feel at peace and remove m the pain in my heart. Sadly, it wasn't enough to erased the terror of losing you, the guilt, the constant worry, the nightmares of you dying and I can't even do anything about it."

"You don't have to feel guilty Rage... It wasn't your fault—"

"But my father was the reason for everything," he interjected with clenched jaw, eyes dark as he stared at his food.

"Y-Your father?" She look at him in confusion.

Rage took a heavy breath before starting to tell her everything. From the moment he received the black envelope to the time when they found out that Paul the attorney was his father. To the connections my father have with Georgia and her mother. To some things that he did to make sure she will always be safe.

"A-are you telling me you've been keeping me safe since?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nito.

"Yeah something like that. I asked men to guard you and follow you around twenty-four seven," Rage sighed loudly. "Installed cameras in your condo. Made a background check on the people that you meet often and so on."

Rage heard her gulped. "Do... you know who killed Olivia?" She asked faintly.

Kumuyom ang kamay niya at bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya sa takot na baka magalit ito. Na baka iwan siya nito sa kaalamang kaya niyang pumatay.

"Rage..."

Tightly closing his eyes he answered, "I killed her. I was the sniper that did it. I'm not letting you dirty your hands with the blood from people that the only goal in life is to hurt you or the people around you. Not in my watch baby. You are not to carry the guilt of killing your mother or anybody."

Nang hindi ito umimik ay nagmulat siya ng mata at tumingin sa nga mata nito na naiiyak.

Rage pulled her into a hug. "Please don't hate me for doing it. Please baby..."

"I-I don't, it... It just shocked me," she replied as he felt her wrapped her arm around his waist, making his heart calm because she was not pushing him.

Damn... He couldn't bear her hating him for killing someone specially her biological mother.

"Are you also part of that organization that kuya Prius and kuya Kronack and the rest works for?" Mahina nitong tanong na ikinabigla niya.

"That's supposed to be a classified information baby," he let go and cupped her face.

"I know. That's why I told nobody. I accidentally overheard them talking about a case and kuya informing my parents that he joined an organization."

Shaking his head, Rage gave her a pecked on the lips. "Keep it a secret, okay..."

Tumango ito saka hinaplos ang pisngi niya. "Don't worry I'm not mad at you. Don't feel guilty too. You're father may have plan everything but the decision to hurt me also depends on Olivia and Georgia. And thank you for everything. But please..." Magaan na hinalikan nito ang labi niya na ikinapikit niya "Don't shoot someone in front of my very own eyes to witness. It's not very ideal."

Umangat ang isang gilid ng labi niya. "You have weird reasons baby," pumalatak siya saka hinalikan ang noo nito. "But glad it didn't give you nightmares or trauma and that you are not hurting."

Auri smiled at him. "It did gave me nightmares but not terrible. I don't know why but perhaps it was because I choose Olivia to be dead than alive threatening my love ones. Besides I did planned to kill her myself so," she shrugged. "And hurting? Only people that I love dearly could hurt me. Olivia's death was not but a relief. Call it cold but I don't feel anything for her."

"I understand baby," he kissed her cheek then grinned. "I have a gift for you— Uhm... Well not really a gift but kinda."

Auri arched her brow. "Kinda?"

"Mm-hmm," Rage hummed as he reached something under the table. "Here," he gave her the gift that was wrapped in a satin cloth.

Kunot noo na inabot nito iyon saka tumingin sa kanya. "Is this a stuffed toy again? Perhaps a new polar bear?"  May excited na ngiti sa labi nito.

Rage chuckled. "Open it and see for yourself."

Excited na hinila nito yung tali para tanggalin ang pagkakaribbon noon. Then Rage laughed at how shocked her face look at she gaped at the gift— the polar bear.

"No..." She gave him a glare. "You stole polar bear from me!" She accused and slap his shoulder.

Hinuli niya ang kamay nito at hinalikan. "No I didn't, baby. That fell down on the floor nine years ago when you was sleeping in the chopper—"

"You could have gave it back to me! I searched for this and was sad I lost my polar bear!" She interjected, glaring at him for a second before hugging the stuffed toys. "Oh... My polar bear... What have Rage done to you?"

Rage grimace, not liking the way she asked it. "Baby, you make it sounds like I abused the polar bear," he tsked.

Inirapan siya nito. "Imagination mo Rage. Guilty ka siguro."

Nagsalubong ang kilay niya. "What?"

She only twitched her shoulder in response.

"Why gave me back my polar bear now, Rage?" Tanong nito habang tinitignan ang kabuuan ng stuffed toys.

Napangiti si Rage at hinalikan ang balikat nito. "'Coz I intend to keep you beside me so I don't need polar bear anymore."

"Ang weird mo talaga Rage," naiiling na saad nito. "Ginawa mo pang sub si polar bear. I will bet this house— you sleep and cuddle polar bear, no?"

Nagkibit balikat lang si Rage.

"Tch, I will not be surprised if you also sniffed polar bear like a creep," walang anong dagdag nito na ikinaubo niya.

Tinignan siya nito. "I was right?" She tsked and grin. "That's no surprise, baby. I kinda observed you love to sniff me like a doggo."

"Hahaha," Rage deadpan making Auri's laughed echo around the room.

"But I love you no less, so it's okay," she winked while Rage sigh as he tries to even the erratic beats of his heart.

Damn only his baby could do this to his heart.

ANG SAMA NG tingin ni kuya Prius sa kanya at ni Rage pagkapasok nila ng bahay ni kuya Kronack.

"Are you both sated? One week? Really?" Her brother scoffed glaring at Rage.

"No, that's why I'm bringing her home—"

Kinuha ni kuya ang unan saka binato si Rage na mabilis siyang itinago sa likod nito.

"Tang'na mo Rage! Hindi pa kayo kasal!"

"Mamaya magpapakasal kami. Gusto mo?" Inis na sagot ni Rage at ibinalik ang unan kay kuya Prius.

"Asshole!" Kuya gritted his teeth.

Rage shrugged. "Same to you."

Auri pinched Rage's side. Pinanlakihan niya rin ito ng mata ng tumingin ito sa kanya habang nakangiwi.

"Baby—"

"Stop annoying my brother."

"Then he shouldn't have let you date. He knew you have a husband—"

"In your dreams Rage," Kuya Prius butted in flatly.

"Don't try me now Prius if you don't want me to knock the life out of you so you will dream to be in Garfield's world," Rage replied,  sneering.

"Don't f-cking include Garfield in this asshole," matigas na babala ni kuya.

"Then don't tell me that Auri is not my wife because she is, the moment she said yes to marry me," Rage wouldn't back down.

"That's only proposal you idiot! That was not marriage!" Kuya fumed.

"Whatever you say. Talk to Garfield that annoying lazy fat cat might put sense into your brain."

"Garfield is not annoying you moron!"

Nahilot ni Auri ang noo saka umakyat ng hagdan. Blimmin heck! They argue like Nermal and Garfield.

"Baby wait!"

"Bloody heck! Stay the f-ck there Rage! You both are annoying!" She shouted.

Narinig niya ang murahan ng dalawa na nagpaikot ng mata ni Auri. She should ask the two how the heck they end up best friends when they seem to hate each other.

Pagkapasok ng silid ay inikot ni Auri ang paningin sa loob ng silid. She will miss staying in kuya Kronack's house that's for sure.

Rage and her have agreed to bring her things to his house which he says her house too. And they're now going to pack her things.

Auru didn't talk to her brother yet but she is certain that Rage have already talk about it with kuya Prius. And kuya will surely not disagree. He might roll his eyes and glare but Auri is certain his brother is more than happy to see her be with Rage.

Napalingon siya nang marinig ang pagbukas ng pinto at pagpasok ni Rage saka paglock nito ng pinto.

Crossing her arms in front of her chest while leaning against her desk in front of her vanity mirror, Auri arched her brow when Rage smirked while taking off his shirt.

"Rage, may I just remind you, we did it before we left the house," she tilted her eyes. "Don't you think we should both rest for a month?"

Rage gape at her in disbelief, the horror in his eyes was obvious. Tsk.

"That's horrible idea, baby," hinapit siya nito sa bewang at inalis ang pagkakakrus ng braso niya saka ikinawit sa batok nito.

"But Rage, we've been doing it like every day, few times a day—"

"Note baby— few times a day," he wiggle his brows while smiling.

Auri rolled her eyes but didn't fought back when he carried her to the bed.

Yet again, they made love. Rage taking her hungrily and greedily as if it was the first time. Her moaning endlessly and lustfully as if it was the first time she experienced such a very addictive thing. Every thrust he made felt so good she could only respond by moaning his name and begging for more. And the lust that shadows Rage's eyes as he take her just added to the heat.

Panting as she recover from the third orgasm while Rage was breathing heavily on top of her, Auri murmured. "Pack my things, Rage, I don't think I can make it. I'm so worn out."

Pinatakan nito ng halik ang balikat niya. "Sleep baby. I'll do it."

"Thanks— uhmp..." Umungol siya ng marahang hinugot ni Rage ang pagkalalaki nito sa loob niya.

"Stay here, I'll clean you with a damp cloth and put on you your underwear," anito saka tumayo.

Auri just moan a reply before turning to her side to sleep.

Damn... I need weeks to rest but with Rage around she surely will not get one.

Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 25.5K 47
WARNING: R-18 l MATURE CONTENT l SPG l VERY SEXUAL l READ RESPONSIBLY Sometimes letting go is the best choice. It will be painful but it will be wort...
1.4M 35.4K 27
Warning: SPG|R-18|MATURED CONTENT Isabella Fontanilla, A 25 years old fresh graduate, heiress of the Fontanilla Empire got kicked out on her own hous...
854K 29.4K 73
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
857K 23.7K 39
Bratty and spoiled, Crystal Angeline Perez is used to getting whatever she wants with a snap of her fingers. But when the ever-possessive Jacob Muril...