๐–€๐–“๐–ˆ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–‰- MATTHEO R...

Af possiblyjenna

[They'll always need each other] "I'm uncovered by your love, Mattheo Riddle" In the face of war, it seems li... Mere

Author's Note
U N C O V E R E D: A N E P I G R A P H
P A R T I
P L A Y L I S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
P A R T II
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
PLEASE READ
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
AUTHOR'S APOLOGIES
UNCOVERED

T W E N T Y - S I X

2.4K 51 18
Af possiblyjenna

Sensitive scene ahead

Mattheo pulled her out and into the large black balcony of the Malfoy Manor. There was no one there, except them.

The balcony was filled with plants and bushes and pots. There were big black pillars all around the place. Small lights were placed all around that twinkled like tiny stars. The balcony looked beautiful and exquisite. 

Mattheo spun her around once more before pulling her back into his arms. He smiled down at her, beautifully. "You've got a beautiful smile, you know" Alana compliments him, sweetly smiling up at him.

"Most of the time, I'm more hypnotized by yours" He tells her, tucking a bit of her hair behind her hair and pressing his lips to her temple. Alana closed her eyes as he moved her around.

"We've got not music" She whispers, closing her eyes as Mattheo danced with her.

"That's fine" He pressed her against him as they moved silently to the slight hum of the music inside the ballroom.

Alana was gazing into the sky full of stars while Mattheo was looking down at her. "You're very irresistibly gorgeous" He whispered, burying his head into her hair. Inhaling the scent of strawberries.

"You say that a lot about me".

"That's because you deserve to be told that again and again. Sometimes all I want to do is tell you how beautiful you look".

Alana blushed at his words. "You're a very destructible person, Alana". Mattheo's hand brushed Alana's red hair back a bit, her silver earring glinting in the moon light.

"And you, are a very charming person, Mattheo Riddle".

"I inherited it from my brother, as you can tell" He joked.

"That much was sure".

Alana's hand patted down to her side, making sure her tiny black handbag slung from her waist. Alana looked back up at the brunette. "I forgot the anemoes" She said, in shock and disappointment.

"I'll get more for you, love" Mattheo reassured her.

"But it must've been so hard for you to get them for me!" She whined. "And I didn't even tell you to get me flowers or what my favorite ones were".

"It's fine-"

"No, I'm going inside right now and getting the dam flowers back" She clipped, storming off towards the ballroom.

But before she could a couple more steps, Mattheo's hand shot out, grabbing her wrist and spinning her around, making her land into his arms once again, laughing at her.

"Come on, I'll show you were I got them" He said with a shake of his head and a small smirk on his lips, pulling her towards one of the Malfoy's bushes.

Finally, he came to stop in front of one of them. There were a bunch of anemoes growing there. Alana's widened eyes darted between Mattheo and the flowers. Then they finally came to stop at the grinning boy.

Mattheo waved his wand and a few anemoes darted forward, bunching together. Then they fell into his hand. Mattheo held them up to the red head's face with a smug smile.

"I should've given you flowers at your house" He said, placing a kiss on her forehead as she took the flowers from him.

"That would've been cliche" She stated placing the flowers against her chest.

"Anything for you, Alana".

Alana looked up at him as he gazed at her, love filled in his eyes. He couldn't imagine how he had managed to woo someone like her, someone so pure and golden. 

"What are your favorite flowers, Mattheo?" She asked, smiling.

"Nightshade" He replied, grinning.

"Ah, a deadly flower for a deadly man" She teased. She was putting the flowers into her bag.

"I am quite the deadly man. You should run".

"I don't think I would be able to".

"Why?" Mattheo asked, a questioning smile on his face.

"I don't think I would ever be able to run away from you" Alana replied softly, running her thumb over his scar with a grin. 

Mattheo didn't reply, instead he leaned forward to press to kiss on her. Alana's lips met his half way. They kissed in an addictive way. Mattheo slightly and carefully pushed her up against one of the pillars. Alana's hands weaved through his hair. Mattheo's hand fixated tightly on her waist.

Mattheo's lips parted against hers, their tongues playing together. Alana pulled on his hair. Mattheo's hands started trailing all around the sides of her body, pulling her closer. His lips started moving down to her neck, his hands travelling to her hair, pulling on it to get more access to her neck. Both drunk on each other.

"Can you feel my heart?" He whispered, his voice husky, his hair disheveled.

Alana nodded weakly, Mattheo buried in the crook of her neck. "Words" He hissed.

"Y-yes" She stuttered. 

"It has only fucking beaten for you". Mattheo softly started biting on her neck.

Mattheo captured her lips once again as Alana let out a satisfied groan. His mouth moved down to the space between her neck and ear, sucking on it, making her moan. He smirked against her skin as he knew that he had hit her sweet spot. He started biting and sucking on it, driving Alana crazy. "No- you will leave marks" She stopped him, weakly.

"Let the people know that you belong to someone" He whispered, not fazed.

Alana shook her head. Mattheo pressed on last sweet kiss on it before pressing his lips to hers. Her heart was beating like crazy, Alana huffing. "Is this how mad you are about me?" He asked softly, removing some of the hair from her face.

"What do you think?" She questioned, breathless. 

"I think you'll let me do whatever I want to you without a word of protest" He said, moving his mouth down to her collarbone.

"You will, won't you?" He kissed her collarbone, softly. 

Alana pressed her eyes shut. "Yes-" She hummed.

Mattheo pulled her blue strap down, exposing her shoulder. "Not a sound" He growled.

He first kissed her shoulder before biting it, softly. Alana let out a soft moan at that, making Mattheo bite it more harshly.

His other hand that wasn't tangled in her hair moved under her dress and to her thighs. He gripped it before moving it up to her inner thigh. He started caressing it, driving Alana to the edge as a low fear settled over her at this action of his.

Hia hand moved closer to the hem of her underwear as Mattheo moved up to Alana's neck. Mattheo's hand finally touched her underwear, pulling it upwards, letting some air in. 

Behind Alana's eyes came flashback. Flashbacks of a very unfortunate night of fourth year. A boy talking sweetly to her. Pulling her into the Forbidden Forest. Pinning her against a tree. Doing unspeakable acts to her. The same anxiousness and fear that she had that night gripped her body, making it shake. Mattheo's rings pressed on her thigh, a bit more roughly.

It all became too much for her as she let out a wail of fear, making Mattheo pull away. Alana looked up at him with whimpering lips. His hair was messy and his lips swollen, his tie crooked and his outfit crumpled. His face held worry and puzzlement.

Alana's breaths were becoming shorter, her body shaking terribly. Her lips were whimpering, her eyes pressed shut as millions of flashbacks occurred behind her eyes. She let a scream of agony as her breaths got shorter. Her breaths were becoming more brief as she felt her consciousness slipping. Her hands drove into her hair, pulling as she slipped.

Alana hit the ground as a body put its arms around her, softening her fall. She looked up at Mattheo, who was looking down at her, worried and concerned.

"Hey, shh, it's alright, ok? I'm here" He comforted, holding her shaking body. He took in her appearance. Her dress was rumpled, her hair was messed up, her blue eyes filled with fear, her lips were swollen and there was small purple mark on the skin between her neck and her ear. The strap of her gown fallen, Mattheo's bite mark on her shoulder.

Mattheo was driven by passion. But he was not such an asshole that he would ignore something so important and focus on his desires. Alana was trembling as shaky whimpers came out of her mouth. Her head was buried in her knees. 

"Concentrate, Al, concentrate" She mumbling. Alana felt as if she were drowning and there was no breath in her lungs. She could swim out but she felt paralyzed, like a darkness was wrapping her up. 

"Hey, hey, I'm here" Mattheo whispered into her ear like an anchor. Alana's breaths were getting shorter and ragged.

"It's ok, you're going to be ok" Mattheo consoled as her head flew out of her knees. She buried her head on Mattheo's chest, her hot small puffs fanning his chest, continuously as she shivered feverishly.

All of Alana's breath ran out. She was still for a second. "Alana, Alana! Wake up, come on! I need you here, come on, love" Mattheo was worried, he couldn't let anything happen to the girl. He would die if it did.

"Alana..." He whimpered, trying to catch sight of her blue eyes.

Finally, after a moment, she mumbled, "Theo" as she weakly raised her head. Her eyes were rimmed with red and puffy. A trail of tears were on her cheeks. She looked like hell but a second later she weakly smiled at him and Mattheo felt the light in him come back.

He shot forward, wrapping her into his embrace. Brushing his fingers through her hair, whispering stuff in her ear as Alana weakly held him. Mattheo had dealt with his own panic attacks from time to time, but Alana's was worse.

Alana pulled away from him, her weak smile still intact. Mattheo's thumb brushed her cheekbone, wiping away her tears. She had been so focused on her panic attack, that she hadn't even felt tears pouring down. 

"Do you have any idea how fucking berserk I would've gone if something would've happened to you?" He whispered. 

Instead of replying, she kissed him. Mattheo's hands cupped her face, pulling her closer. When they finally pulled apart, he just sat there, gazing at her.

"What happened?" He asked, softly and carefully.

This made Alana look away. "I can't say" She replied.

"I know something's wrong. You have a problem if someone touches you, you get panic attacks if someone gets intimate and you tend to pull away a lot. Tell me" He insisted.

Alana closed her eyes once again, Mattheo could see her discomfort. "Hey, look at me" He told her, putting his finger under her chin, making her look up at him. 

"I'd never let anything happen to you" He confirmed. "And it's ok if you don't want to speak. I'm there". He pressed his forehead up against hers and closed his eyes too. 

"There for what?" She asked, meekly.

"For anything, my love".

___

Mattheo and Alana soon were near the grounds that surrounded the Burrow. They had apparated from the Manor after the incident on the balcony. 

All the lights were off, all around the house. It was peaceful to them, even from the distance. The whole house was asleep, Alana knew that. Possibly except her Mum. Who was thinking and worrying over stuff, probably.

"This is where I leave you" Mattheo said, looking down at Alana, concern in his eyes.

She nodded, looking into the distance. Her mind was elsewhere. She hadn't thought about that night in like, three years. Of course she had thought a bit about it here and there but not this deeply. 

She finally looked up back at the scarred boy in front of her. She knew that he would never do anything like that to her. She had seen how much he cares for her, he would never do it to her. She trusted him.

Slowly, Alana smiled at him. His brown eyes boring into her blue ones, a smile coming on his face too. He raised his hand up and brushed some loose strands of hair away from her face and leaned in.

She thought he was about to kiss her. Alana didn't know that after their intense encounter, she could handle anyone touching her or kissing her for that matter. But he didn't kiss her. He pressed a small, lingering kiss right on the middle of her forehead in a reassuring way. The action trying to convince her that he was there for her.

"If you need anything, anything at all. You just need to think, I'll be there" He reassured her, tapping the side of her head.

Alana nodded once again. Mattheo's hand went to cup the side of her cheek, making her face him. "I know something's wrong" He told her.

"Can we not talk about this?" She said, tired.

"Whatever you want" He murmured, gazing longingly into her eyes while she looked pointedly back at him.

"But please, don't you dare pull away from me. In fact, don't even try" He warned her, a devilish look in his eyes. "Because I will pull you back from whatever murky depths you've drowned, even if it's hell".

"After all I am the motherfucking devil" He states, winking at her. The corner of Alana's lips twitched up, a small grin starting to come but Alana hid it.

"If you're the devil then I'm an angel no less" She taunted him. An unbelievable chuckle came out of Mattheo's mouth at those words.

He shook his head, a serious look returning. "I need you, Alana. Don't think for a moment that I'll ever let go of you" He informed her.

"Whatever, lover boy" Alana scoffed.

 Mattheo scoffed at her words too and then with a small smirk, he turned to leave. Alana didn't know how warm his presence was until he left. So she gripped his hand, pulling him back. A questioning look on his face at the action.

She pulled him back, wrapping her arms around his torso, leaving his arms up in the air. Slowly, he set his own arms down, wrapping her up. Her head deep in his torso and his chin on her head.

A moment later, the lovers separated. Alana's eyes were glassy as she stared up at him. "You've ruined my suit" He teased, trying to ease the tension.

"You rumpled my dress" She complained, looking down at her own dress and then back up at him. The moment their eyes met, both burst into light laughter.

Finally he let out another genuine smile and said softly, "I'll see you late, fire bird".

"I'm counting on it". And with that Mattheo Riddle disappeared. His touch still lingering on the red head.

Later that night as sleep gripped her, she was thinking about the unfortunate night as bile rose up her throat. But midst it all, she felt a boy, a 6'2 brunette covering her frame, letting relief flood her body as she let out a breath. Her eyes opened up as she realized that the boy was not there. Instead she was surrounded by a couple of sleeping girls.

She let out a small scoff as she heard Hermione murmuring in her sleep. As she covered her quilt tightly around her body to not let the cold in, she couldn't help but revel in the fact that the quilt and the hug of a certain brown eyed boy felt the same to her.

This depiction of panic attack may not be relatable to other people. But as a person with anxiety too, usually when I have panic attacks this is how they feel like and how I act. I hope no one gets offended or says that the scene was depicted wrong because I'm writing from personal experience.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

184K 3.8K 30
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ! " "๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜. " {๐“ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ธ ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐” ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ} Y/n Vermoox. Having the intentio...
933 25 8
Y/n Lily Potter X Mattheo Riddle. Harry potter is your twin brother. you two have a bond like no other and nothing could ever change that. or can it...
252 40 4
When Jasmin gets her Hogwarts acceptance letter, she is in shock. All she ever dreamed about is coming true. When she learns out she has a brother...
6.3K 146 15
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด€ แดกแด€ส€ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด สœษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€แดแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€, แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ษด แดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€, ๊œฐษชษดแด…๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข สœแด‡...