O N E

Alana Weasley had learned how to avoid mirrors, effectively.

But it seemed like the Grimmauld Place was filled with mirrors. She missed the Burrow, now. The tiny cozy place she called home.

It had been a few weeks since Harry had arrived and her Mum was already all over him. It was okay, her and her siblings knew how hard it must be for Harry. So ever since they had met him in Platform Nine and Three Quarters for Ron's first year, they had started treating him like family. Alana even considered him as a younger brother and part of the family.

"Mum! I'm going out!" Alana yelled as she stood on the doorstep. 

"What?" Mrs Weasley yelled back.

"I'm going out!" Alana repeated once again, now looking at her boots, nervous.

"Going out?" Mrs Weasley said as she came out of the kitchen and stood in front of Alana.

"With whom and where?" Mrs Weasley asked as she wiped her hands on her apron and then stood in front of Alana, with her hands on her hips.

"Mason, Emmett, Peter, Eleanor and Donna" She replied, tearing her gaze from her shoes and now looking at her Mum, while fiddling with her hands. Mrs Weasley looked a bit confused and had a frown on her face.

"Where are you going?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"We're just going to grab some butterbeer and waffles. After then I'll come straight home. Bye Mum, they must be waiting" Alana said quickly and opened the door.

"Stop right there, young lady! You never told me anything about this little meeting with your friends" Mrs Weasley said in a stern voice.

"But I did! Yesterday and the day before that, I did" Alana said with innocence.

"What's going on here?" A voice asked. Alana looked where the voice was talking and it was a man, who looked the same age as her Mum. He had long dark hair than hung till his jaw and had a waxy complexion. He also had his aura of elegance around him. She knew this man, this man was who's house they all were staying at, Sirius Black.

"Sirius, I just wanted to go out with my friends. We'll catch some butterbeer and waffles and then I'll be back in an hour" Alana explained.

"And what does Molly have to say about it?" He asked, now looking at Mrs Weasley.

"I- I don't think it's a good idea" Mrs Weasley said. Mrs Weasley's eyes were pinned on Sirius' , it was like they were have an internal argument with their eyes.

Finally Mrs Weasley looked as if she had lost and sighed. Sirius shot Alana a smile and said, "I expect you to be back within an hour and with a package of waffles for me and Ellora, butterbeer works too. Either will be fine".

Alana grinned in excitement and jumped. She then kissed her Mum's cheek. "I'll get waffles for everyone!" She exclaimed and left.

"Teenagers" Mrs Weasley murmured.

"We were teenagers once too, remember?" Sirius said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, yes we were" Mrs Weasley said with a faint smile on her lips. Then she shook her head and got back to the kitchen

"Fred! George! How many times have I asked you not to do that?!" Mrs Weasley's voice yelled out.

Sirius chuckled and whispered, "The Weasley family is certainly a peculiar one".

___

"Alana! Alana! Look here!" A voice yelled her, a voice she knew quite well. Alana looked to her left and saw a short curvaceous raven haired girl wearing a long dark blue coat, a red shirt and black pants beckoning her.