Sekai (One-Shots)

Da Prisxnini

A collection of Sekai/Kaihun one-shots because I miss them. (Every chapter is written by myself) Requests are... Altro

πŸ“¨β—οΈπŸ“¬
Loving can hurt sometimes. (1)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (2)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (3)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (4)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (5)
Give me attention!
You deserve happiness
Prom Date
"Us"
Wish you were here
True love will find a way back (pt.1)
MINE!
Confession
Ups and downs
Birthday Gift
Tension
Mistake or Miracle
My Beautiful Omega
Happy Family!
Pillow Talk
My Majesty (1)
My Majesty (2)
Hello Stranger
Christmas with youπŸŽ„
Merry Merry Christmas!
Apocalypse
Angel and Demon
Taeoh's Confusing Parents
Drunken Disaster
"Happy Birthday, Hunnie"
Bubble Tea Cravings
Movie Night
πŸ“¬β€οΈ
Behind the Flashes (1)
πŸ˜‡

Behind the Flashes (2)

286 15 17
Da Prisxnini

For the first time in Kai's life, he feels insecurity flows through his veins the reason is Ian Lee. The lawyer is a gentleman, and he has the looks. Sehun's type for sure. The man stands tall with Sehun in his arm.

Sehun and his boyfriend went public after a paparazzi photo of them got exposed when they were biking around Han River at 2 in the morning. People have their own opinion Sehun doesn't care what those haters talk about him.

At the end of the day, it's him who made money while people behind the screens just wasted their time trying to bring him down. Ian is very protective of Sehun so the younger had to stop his boyfriend from suing every anti's comment he sees.

"Kim Kai, nice to meet you. I'm Ian Lee. Sehun's boyfriend" he introduces himself extending his arms. Kai shakes their hands "Nice to meet you too, Ian Lee." he says with the same energy.

Sehun already regrets agreeing to Kai's idea, this is so awkward. Sehun wants to cry he should've just spend dinner with his boyfriend only. "The purpose of this dinner is?" Ian raises his eyebrows at Kai.

Sehun places his palm on Ian's strong thigh, "Just wanted to introduce him to you, so that, people will know we're on good terms." he explains the man softly. "I guess we are?" Ian replies with a deep chuckle.

"No companion?" Ian asks Kai who is busy checking Sehun out. "Dude, I'm not going to sit here and appreciate you checking my boyfriend out." Kai clears his throat "He was mine first." he shoots back.

Ian laughs mockingly "He's mine now, isn't he? Because of your selfishness." Kai almost launches a punch at the lawyer. 

Sehun cuts in "Babe, no you promised me. C'mon, let's order something, hmm?" he says to Ian who is glaring at Kai. Kai almost replied when Sehun said 'babe', 

Kai snickers "Selfishness? Are you even ready to be a father?"

Ian closes the menu he's checking "Sehun's not even on stupid pills anymore. After his new album promotions, the first thing you'll see on the headlines is 'Oh Sehun and his boyfriend Lawyer Ian Lee, expecting their first child"

Sehun almost smiles at the image but remembers Kai is with them "Ian, babe. I'm starving so can we please order something?" he whispers to his boyfriend. 

Kai watches Sehun clinging to Ian's arm as the man orders food "He likes the rib-eyes steak from here." Kai cuts in. Sehun blinks at Kai for a second, Ian orders what Sehun's favorite. "I think you should erase everything about Sehun. He's my boyfriend to take care of." 

Kai scoffs "Mad because I know what Sehun's favorite food is when you don't, boy how pathetic are you. What more don't you know? I'll tell you everything." 

Ian clicks his tongue and Sehun starts to sweat. Ian is a lawyer he knows how to ask a question and it's damn serious if he clicked his tongue like that.

"Why is it so hard for you to man up and use a fucking condom instead of making Sehun take pills which isn't good for his health?" Ian asks.

Kai gapes, birth control is unhealthy? "I had my reasons," he replies making Sehun rolls his eyes.

"Excuses, if my baby's growth and health get effect because of the god damn pills you forced him to take, I will chop your dick off, Kim." Ian threatens. Sehun rubs his hand on Ian's shoulder, 

"Hey, that will never happen. I'm healthy, aren't I? You take care of me well. Our baby will be fine don't worry." Sehun comforts the lawyer. Kai stares at him "Why didn't you tell me those pills are not good!" he snaps.

"I did, many times. You never listened to me." Sehun looks away bitterly. Kai's heart cracks a little more. "I'm sorry, Sehun." he apologizes to Sehun sincerely which Ian scoffs at. He's holding himself back from causing a big scene in a restaurant.

-//-

For the record, Ian cares about Sehun more than Kai thought he would. The man is now slicing Sehun's steak into bite-size pieces. "Is this okay, bub?" he asks Sehun which the younger nods at. Kai feels like a literal third-wheel.

"Here, love. Chew it nicely okay? Or you'll have a stomach ache." Ian babytalk Sehun. 

"I will, babe. Thank you." Sehun replies then starts eating his meal.

Ian looks at Kai who is staring at Sehun with eyes full of regret "That my friend is how to treat the person you love." he comments looking straight at Kai. 

"You think I didn't treat him good? Dude, I treated him like a prince." Kai snaps.

Ian laughs "I treat him like my lover, not a prince for the public's eyes." 

That's the last straw for Kai, without thinking his fist hits Ian with force making Sehun gasp in fear. "Kai!" Sehun shouts at him while cupping Ian's bruised cheek in his hand trying to wipe the blood leaking from his nose.

"You are a pathetic man and I despise you! Don't ever try to get close to me and my boyfriend ever again! You've caused enough damage to the both of us." Sehun hisses venomously. Ian stands on his feet and glares at Kai "Truth hurts doesn't it?" he says.

Kai keeps mum still in shock of his own action, fuck, Sehun must hate him now. He grabs Sehun's wrist as quickly as he can and it breaks his heart to see the latter flinched at his touch "I'm so sorry, Sehun. I wasn't thinking. Sehun please please, don't cut me out like that." he begs.

"Kai, stop. Please," Sehun whimpers. His eyes are watery as he holds onto Ian's strong arms. "I have to choose myself over you this time, so please." tears started to stream down his soft cheeks. 

Thank god, they got a private room, or else this scene would definitely break the whole internet. Kai sighs, if the only way Sehun will be happy is without him then that's what he will give. He glances at Ian. Kai is really trying very hard to hold back his tears.

 "Take care of him, dude. He's a good one, don't be like me." he pats Ian's shoulder. "I'm sorry" then Kai walks out of the room with a fake smile on his face so the paparazzi won't detect a thing about what happened back in the restaurant. 

He gets into his car and quickly drives away so he can finally let out the tears he has been holding, he drives to his favorite place. Somewhere near the hills where no one comes. He leans his head on the steering wheel as he let himself cry.

These moments, his weak and vulnerable moments which only Sehun knows because he used to be there for him all the time. Now there's no one with him. Just him and his broken heart. Never in his life, he has ever thought he would lose Sehun, at least not like this. 

"Arghhhh" he screams banging his head on the steering wheel. The whole world feels suffocating. He whips his head to the window when he heard knocks on it to see Sehun there. He opens the door and gets down fast "Sehun?Sehun?" he calls. His whole body is shaking. 

Sehun pulls Jongin into a hug "I'm here, you're okay. I'm right here with you. Calm down, breathe Kai breathe." he whispers rubbing Kai's back gently to calm him down. 

When Kai has calmed down, they're both sitting in the car. The atmosphere is silent only their breathing could be heard. Kai looks at Sehun, "I'm sorry and thank you for coming here." he breaks the silence.

Sehun sighs "It's okay, I have to tell you something." 

"Tell me," he replies.

"I'm carrying a child," Sehun breaks the news. Kai is surprise "I thought after your album promotions?" he asks. Sehun shakes his head "It's not Ian's" he pauses looking into Kai's eyes

"It's yours." 

Somehow Kai feels relieved "How many weeks?" he questions. "16 weeks," the younger answers. That adds up, the last time they did 'it' was in the jaccuzi. "Is it why you're wearing giant clothes these months?" 

Sehun raises his eyebrow "You noticed?"

Kai chuckles "I know how much you love your body, you always wear tight tank top even when you're free at home. Of course, it's suspicious when you're wearing giant hoodie to a dinner at a fancy restaurant." 

Sehun shrugs "Well? Will you be their father or Ian?" he asks as if it's the most easy thing. "I wish you told me from the moment you found out." the elder sighs. "You said you didn't want a child, the only reason to keep him is to leave you." 

Kai looks at his belly "It's mines of course I'll love him or her. Even if wasn't planned, we're their parents." he says sincerely. "So how about Ian?" 

"He told me he'll be the child's father, even though I love the man I felt guilty that," he places his palm on his growing stomach "wouldn't have their real father." 

"Thanks for thinking for me, are you still with Ian?" the real question he wanted to know.

Sehun takes a deep breath "I don't know, he told me to choose what's best for me and the child. He was there for me every moment of my first trimester so suddenly cutting him out would be the most cruel thing to do." 

Kai smiles softly "You can still be with him, I'm just glad that you gave me a chance to be a part my child's life. Whatever makes you happy, Sehun."

Sehun slips his fingers into Kai's fingers "Let's take things slow" 

Kai smiles holding the latter's hand "Everything will be your decision."

-//-

Thanks for reading, stay safe, take care and I love you. 

Votes and Comments are more than appreciated 💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
64.4K 565 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
120K 4.5K 32
- top!hun and bottom!kai oneshoot story collections β€’ specially for tophun shippers ?
40.1K 2.7K 31
Hunter/Jongin x Werewolf/Sehun story. Jongin loves himself a challenge and he might just find one in the mystery of the silver wolf in front of him