collateral damage 🔞 - COMPLE...

By sd_luvs_bangtan

"Jungkook... I know that you love her... But can you help me understand how, and why, you would overlook ever... More

Before you read
Prologue
•one• before
•two• before
•three• before
•four• later
•five• before (M)
•six• before (M)
•seven• before
•eight• later
•nine• later
•ten• before
•eleven• before
•twelve• later
•thirteen• later
•fourteen• later
•fifteen• before
•sixteen• before (M)
•seventeen• before (M)
•eighteen• before (M)
•nineteen• before (M)
•twenty• before
•twenty-one• before
•twenty-two• before
•twenty-three• before
•twenty-four• before
•twent-five• later
•twenty-six• later
•twenty-seven• later
•twenty-eight• later
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
•thirty-two•
•thirty-three•
•thirty-four•
•thirty-five•
•thirty-six• later (M)
•thirty-seven• later (M)
•thirty-eight•
•thirty-nine•
•forty• later
•forty-one• later
•forty-two•
•forty-three•
•forty-four•
•forty-five•
•forty-six•
•forty-seven•
•fort-eight• (M)
•forty-nine• (M)
•fifty•
•fifty-one•
•fifty-two• (M)
•fifty-three•
•fifty-four• (M)
•fifty-five• (M)
•fifty-six•
•fifty-seven•
•fifty-eight• (M)
•fifty-nine•
•sixty•
•sixty-one•
•sixty-two•
•sixty-three•
•sixty-four•
•sixty-five•
•sixty-six• (M)
•sixty-seven•
•sixty-eight•
•sixty-nine•
•seventy•
•seventy-one•
°seventy-two•
•seventy-three• (M)
•seventy-four•
•seventy-five•
•seventy-six• (M)
•seventy-seven•
•seventy-eight•
•seventy-nine•
•eighty•
•eighty-one•
•eighty-two•
•eighty-three•
•eighty-five•
•eighty-six•
•eighty-seven•
•eighty-eight•
•eighty-nine•
•ninety•
Author's Note
WHAT?!?

•eighty-four•

593 24 3
By sd_luvs_bangtan

~~~~~Jimin

A week has gone by, and I haven't seen Haerin or Naeun Noona. I want to apologize to them for my outburst, but they are both avoiding me. Jeongguk and Jin Hyung have made up with them, so it's just me that's left... I even went so far as to call my mother to get advice. She was so thrilled that I did that, and happily told me how I should approach my friend. Now I just need to figure out how to get her on her own...

"Jimin-ssi? You ok?"

"Hey Yoongi Hyung... I'm just thinking."

"You still haven't talked to Haerin?"

"No... She's avoiding me..."

"Do you need help?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she agreed to meet me at my studio this afternoon. I'm going to teach her some production techniques. You could show up there, and she won't be able to avoid you."

"Really? Thank you Hyung!"

If he wouldn't freak out, I would have hugged Yoongi Hyung. I hope that Haerin won't run away when I get there. I just really want to apologize and tell her how much she means to me. I know she's having alot of hormone issues right now, so who knows how she'll respond to me.

I heard the Hyungs talking about how Jeongguk is thinking he wants to move up the wedding. They were saying how he wanted it small, and before Haerin's belly got too big. I'm sad to think that noone is talking to me about it, but I understand. I screwed up... I let my fear of losing my best friend again take over, and I lashed out instead of talking. I need to fix it...

~~

Yoongi Hyung's song is booming through the speakers as I enter his studio. I see he is showing Haerin something at the mixing board, so I hang back. I get startled when a hand lands on my shoulder though. I turn to see Jeongguk. He is just smiling at Haerin and Yoongi Hyung.

"Why did you come Jimin-ssi?"

"Ah... You scared me Jeongguk-ah..."

He's known me for years, and just laughs at my dramatics. I slap his arm, clutching my chest in fake alarm, just smiling at my friend. An arm snakes around my neck in a teasing head lock, pulling me to sit on the couch. I hope Haerin will be as welcoming as Jeongguk is right now.

"The song sounds amazing!"

"Yeah! Hyung is awesome... And Haerin has actually made some cool suggestions..."

We sit together and wait for them to finish what they're doing. I appreciate that Jeongguk knows I'm here to apologize, but doesn't mention it. He is treating me just like he always does, and I'm sure he'll have my back with Haerin if need be. The 3 of us have a special bond, and I hope I can fix my end of it...

When the music dies down, Haerin spins her chair as she's asking how the song sounds. As she sees me, she immediately stops talking, stabbing my heart. I stand, to not be a coward, and take a step towards her.

"Jimin..."

"Hi Hae."

"Why are you here?"

"I was hoping we could talk Haerin-ah. Will you not listen to me?"

She looked at Jeongguk instead of me, and I had to bite down on my tongue to stop the tears. Yoongi Hyung turns to me, and sends me a wink, giving me some confidence. Standing, I approach my best friend, and kneel before her in submission.

"Please Haerin... Forgive me. I know I reacted badly. I just didn't know how to express how badly it would hurt me if you left again."

"Again? I didn't leave you ever Jimin-ssi!"

Realizing what I had said, I hung my head lower. She's right... It was me who left her. I didn't call or write... Why did I just say it like that?

"I know... It was me who left... I meant it would hurt me if we were separted again."

"Jimin... You hurt my feelings. I love you very much, but you said really mean things. You even interfered in Naeun Unnie and Jin's relationship."

"It'll never happen again. Please forgive me."

I wait for what feels like forever with no sound from her. Is she really not going to give me a chance? Is our friendship over for her? When I can't take it anymore I lift my face to see her looking at me with a tear running down her cheek. Quickly I reach out and wipe it away.

"Please Haerin-ah... I will never make you cry again. You're my best friend... I was scared and stupid, but I shouldn't have said what I did."

I was stunned when she threw herself onto me, but I held her in my arms. We both cried a little, and my heart felt lighter.

"I'm sorry I thought of running away Jimin... I am just tired of feeling like I'm the reason you all could be hurt..."

"You aren't. We love you Hae... Not just me and Jeongguk, but the other members also. You're part of our family now Haerin."

"I've been telling her that too..."

I hear Jeongguk's voice and Haerin turns to see him standing near us. We stand and she moves into his arms, cuddling into his chest. I can't help but grin that things are as they should be. Looking at a smiling Yoongi Hyung, I mouth a 'thank you' to him. He gave me a nod, and turned to play with his music again.

~~~~~Naeun

Jin and I are sitting in the restaurant where I agreed to meet Mrs. Choi. I still haven't told Haerin anything about her mother, because I'm not convinced that she will not hurt my friend again. Jin decided to come along to try and get an idea of what I should do. I look up to see the woman approaching, and a wave of nerves flows through me. This woman tore Haerin apart...

When she's seated, I introduce her to Jin. He's polite, and bows his head in respect. I still haven't as I'm not sure she deserves it.

"How's Haerin? When can I meet her?"

"She... I don't know. To be honest, I haven't told her about you. I'm worried that she will not take it well."

"I see... What can I do Naeun-ssi? I'm willing to beg... I know that I was an awful mother... I know that I hurt her, and it will take alot for her to forgive me... But I want to try. Won't you help me?"

I see Jin watching her, and his eyes seem to soften at her words. She has her head hanging low, hands fiddling in her lap. She is the epitome of her daughter when she's nervous. A sigh escapes my mouth because I feel like she's being genuine.

"I will do what I can Mrs. Choi... I can't promise anything, because so many things have happened... But I will speak to her, and ask her to at least meet with you."

"Thank you Naeun... I appreciate this more than you can imagine."

The evening continues, and the 3 of us enjoy our meal with light conversation. My mind was busy with how I could bring this up to Haerin, when a voice made me jump.

"Hyung? What are you doing here? And with her..."

When I turn, I cower a little at the anger displayed on Jeongguk's face. He has a to-go bag in his hand, and I know that it's dinner for Haerin and the kids. Many thoughts begin to bombard my mind giving me an instant headache.

"Jungkook-ah... Let us not make a scene. I will explain everything."

"Anything this woman says, is nothing I want to hear. She tried to kill my children... She threw her only daughter out in the cold... Why would you be sitting here, sharing a meal with this hateful person?"

I turn to see a tear slip from his eye, but he swipes it away. Before things can become too tense, I stand and face Jeongguk.

"Let's talk outside Jeongguk-ah... Please."

He scoffs but follows along behind me, sending a look that would wither anyone toward Mrs. Choi. When we are outside and away from the entrance, he begins to unravel.

"What the Fuck Noona?!? How could you of all people be anywhere near her?!?"

I watch as his face shows pure rage and his chest heaves up and down. The hand holding his dinner is gripped so tight his knuckles are white, and there are tears of anger slipping down his cheeks.

"Jeongguk-ah... She has changed..."

"BULLSHIT!!"

"I didn't believe it at first either... But I have spoken to her, and I feel like if you give her a chance, you'll see it."

"I.WILL.NOT!!"

"Jeongguk... It might be good to hear what she has to say... Haerin"

"DON'T!! I DON'T WANT HER ANYWHERE NEAR HAERIN!!"

"Jeongguk... That is for Haerin to decide I think..."

"I Don't feel like I know you at all Noona... You remember what she did... How can you think Haerin would even WANT to speak to her?"

"People change Jeongguk-ah... Just because your mother didn't, doesn't mean Mrs. Choi hasn't..."

"................"

"That was such a low blow Noona..."

I hate the pain in his eyes, but he just glares at me.

"I'm sorry... But you have to understand... She came to me... She doesn't want anything but to speak to Haerin, and apologize. I think giving her that chance could be healthy for Hae."

"What if they try to take her away from me... Marry her off?"

His true fears come through, and I take the opportunity to place my hand on his arm.

"That won't happen..."

"How do you know?!? Her father is evil..."

"Her father is dead Jeongguk... He died a year ago... Mrs. Choi has sold the company, and wants a chance to reconcile her mistakes with Haerin..."

There is nothing but silence at what I've told him. He has calmed down considerably, and seems to be thinking about how this news will impact Haerin.

"How?"

"She said it was a car accident."

"I... Noona... Haerin will be..."

"I know... It'll be hard because she won't get any closure... But she can have it with her mother Jeongguk. If she meets her and tells her all she needs to, she can move on. Whether or not she wants her in your lives, she can have closure."

"Alright FINE... But you need to come now and tell her. I can't keep it from her. I won't lie to her."

"Let me just go and get Jin... We'll all go together."

______________________

When my job intrudes on my ability to watch day 2 of Sowoozoo... 😥😥😥😥

Thank you for reading!!

Please vote, comment, and share!!

I love you all!!

❤️❤️🥰🥰❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.3K 77
Highest Ranking: #101 in Horror - (10/3/17) Have you ever seen a rotting corpse's head being bashed in? Well in the zombie apocalypse, it's a normal...
20.4K 860 29
She didn't expect that it was coming her way . She was living her life happily but one night took darkness over her bright life in other words His da...