Senior year (Victorious)

Por Nuddy03

The Hollywood arts group have been through a lot during their time at school and so it's to the surprise of n... Más

Summer
A friendly face
Not a date!
Beach day
Staying over
It's all okay
Nozu
iVisit L.A
iWater fight
iBarbecue
Mona Patterson
Senior year
Signing up
A good friend
Competition
A new opportunity
We all need help sometimes
If I could tell her
A night to remember part 1
A night to remember part 2
A night to remember part 3
Boundaries crossed
Familiar faces
Letting go of hate
Halloween plans
Halloween part 1
Halloween part 2
Beach party
Parental confessions
Fore
Group project
Secret santa
Announcment
Auditions
The weather is always calmest
Right before the storm
The storm hits
Darkest days
When things get worse
Aftermath
Moving on
Cafe conflict
Unlikley advise
Three words
Some kind of normal
An actor's confidence
Opening number
The showcase
Make it shine

Overheard

85 3 0
Por Nuddy03

"Woah this is so cool." Tori awed as she looked at the set. V and B had gotten permission to use a proper filming studio that was not being used to film the covers. It had a massive green screen and plenty of props and backdrops that they could use.

"Now we don't have a massive budget so we don't want to do anything that'll require too many effects." B explained.

"But we can always get creative!" V said enthusiastically.

"So are we gonna have a schedule or what?" Beck asked.

"Yes we do it's right........" V said as he searched his trench coat pockets for something but coming up short.
B rolled her eyes and handed him a piece of paper.
"Ah." He said as he took the paper from his sister. "Much appreciated B."

"Yes so we will be set to film Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays 4 till half 5 and Saturdays 2 pm until 7." V explained.

"Now this doesn't mean all of you will need to be here for all those times." B adds.

"No, for instance, Mr Oliver and Mr Shapiro we probably won't have as much for you guys to film so you'll only need to come in when we ask you too." V explained. "Miss Vega, Miss West, Mr Harris and Miss Valentine on the other hand we're gonna have more for you to do so we'll let you know when to don't need to come in."

"Sweet." Andre said.

"Why do you keep calling us by our last names?" Robbie asks the eccentric man.

"Oh he always does that." B answers.

"So what're we gonna be filming today?" Tori asked.

"Well Andre you're a song writer correct?" B asked.

"You know it girl." Andre said while smirking and B gave a small smile.

"Brilliant!" V said happily. "We'll start off with the songs that Mr Harris has written."

"Wait, when we move on to already made songs won't we have to deal with copyright?" Tori asked.

"We won't be using the songs for commercial use." B said. "They'll more be acting as a type of interview in the sense that we'll be using them to try and get places to hire you on."

"Well let's quit time wasting!" V said. "Let's get filming."

________________________________
Tori and Andre went up first, getting in front of the camera's so they could film 'song 2 u.' Cat had gone to the toilet and Beck was chatting to V about potential scenes for him to film. This left Robbie and Jade as the only ones backstage.

"So." Robbie said as Jade turned to him. "What's been going on with you Cat?"

Jade's eyes widened and her heart sped up.
"Shit what does he know?" Jade thought to herself. She'd been carful to keep her feelings for Cat quiet. So how had Robbie figured it out. Or maybe he hadn't.
"There's no way he knows." Jade thought to herself.

Jade decided to test her theory.
"The hell are you talking about Robbie?" Jade asked in her usual angry tone.

"He's asking if you're hitting Cat's cat." Rex said crudely. "If you know what I mean."

"Me and Cat?!" Jade asked, forcing a laugh.
"No way why would you think that?"

"Well you two have been awfully close lately." Robbie said.

"Well yeah I've known her like forever." Jade said. "And she's really important to me." She added. "But would I actually date that airhead? Not a chance!" Jade lied. It destroyed her to say this about Cat but she couldn't have a rumour going around that the two were together. Then Jade would actually have to confront her feelings and she was not ready for that yet.

Unfortunately, Jade was unaware that Cat had just come out the bathroom and was close enough to hear what Jade was saying about her. It broke her fragile heart.
"So this is how Jade feels." Cat thought to herself as a few tears fell down her eyes. Cat quickly left the set, silently and undetected as Robbie and Jade continued to talk, unaware of the redheads departure.

"Why do you care?" Jade asked.

"Well I'm gonna ask her out soon and I wanted to make sure you two weren't dating." Robbie explained.

Jade felt a knot form in her stomach. "Oh." Was all she was able to get out.

"So that's what he wants." Jade thought. Robbie was going to ask Cat out. She shouldn't be surprised, the two have always seemed like they might become something so it was only inevitable. But still it put Jade in an impossible situation. She liked Cat. But she wasn't ready to face that, definitely not ready to tell her, but she couldn't stop Robbie from asking her out. And if Cat said yes... that could be it.
Jade was about to miss her chance with Cat.

And there was nothing she could do.

"So it's all cool if I ask her out?" Robbie asked.

Jade responded with an agreement noise, trying to hold back her pain.
"Phew." Robbie said. "I wouldn't want things to be awkward cause you two were dating and I didn't know it."

"Dont worry then." Jade croaked out. "Cause we certainly aren't dating."

"Aaaaand cut!" V yelled from below and Jade and Robbie looked over to see that Andre and Tori had finished the song.

"How was that?" Tori asked.

"Absolutely brilliant." V said and Tori smiled happily.

"You did great Tori." Beck said to the girl.

"Aww." Tori said as she blushed and brushed some hair behind her ear. Jade rolled her eyes and walked over to them.

"That wasn't totally horrible." Jade said and Tori stuck her tongue out at her.

"Okay so what's next on the agenda?" V asked B.

"You said we should do Cat and Jade next to give Tori and Andre a break." B said.

"Yes that's right." V said. "Okay Miss Valentine, Miss West get up in-front if the cameras."

The group looked around. "Uh where is Cat?" Beck asked.

"She said she went to the bathroom." Robbie said.

Tori went over to the toilet as Jade tried calling her. After two rings it went off. Cat had declined the call.
Tori came back. "She's not in there."

"Well where could she have gone?" Andre asked.

"Maybe she left." Beck said.

"But why?" Jade asked, slightly panicked.
"Did she hear what I said about her?" Jade thought to herself.

"Well okay then how about we film a song with Just Miss West singing and Mr Harris doing instrumentals?" V suggested. "You guys can look for Miss Valentine." v said pointing to Robbie, Beck and Tori "and Jade can film that 'you don't know me' song you did."

"Sounds like a plan." Robbie said.

"I could help look!" Jade protested.

"No we don't have the funds to rent this place when we're not using it." B said. "So we need to use it in the times we've hired it for."

"It'll be okay Jade." Beck said as he placed a caring hand on his exes shoulder to try and calm her. "We'll find her."

Jade nodded as she got infront of the camera and the others left the studio to look for Cat.
"You better be alright Cat." Jade thought.
"Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if you're not."

________________________________
It didn't take long for Robbie to find Cat. He had a feeling on where she would be. When Cat's parents had been in Ohio with her brother Cat had temporarily lived in the attic of the school. The place had never been put back to normal because no one, other than Robbie and Jade, had known that she had lived up there.

Therefore it was a safe guess thats where she would be. As Robbie was about to climb the ladder Rex got his attention.

"Robbie, Rob, Robbie." The puppet said repeatedly as Robbie tried and failed to ignore him.

"What?" Robbie asked him, relenting to the puppet.

"What's the game plan?" Rex asked.

"What do you mean?" Robbie asked.

"I mean how are you gonna spin this?"

Robbie was completely confused.
"What are you talking about?"

Rex groaned. "You really are thick you know that. Cat ran away cause she heard what Jade said!"

"You don't know that!" Robbie protested.

"Why else would she have run?" Rex pointed out. "Those two want to be together."

"Jade said it wasn't like that!"

"And if you believe that then you're as dumb as Cat!"

"Hey!" Robbie protested.

"No two people look at each other the way those two have been without having feelings for each other!" Rex explained.

"Then why would Jade lie?" Robbie asked.

"Because she just broke up with Beck and hasn't fully come to terms with how she feels about Cat and Cat doesn't feel right about dating Jade because Beck is her friend and Cat sees how Jade freaks out whenever Beck and Tori talk so she thinks Jade might still have feelings for him." Rex explained.

"Wow you make quite the detective." Robbie said.

"Whatever, it's only a matter of time before Jade and Cat stop being stupid and realise both of them have feelings for each other and date." Rex pointed out.

"So what does this have to do with my 'game plan'?" Robbie asked.

"Oh my god Rob do I have to spell it out to you?" Rex asked frustratedly.

Robbie nodded his head and the puppet groaned.
"Cat incorrectly thinks that Jade doesn't like her."

"Okay." Robbie said.

"And this has left her very emotional." Rex continued.

"Okay I'm following." Robbie said.

"And you want to date Cat right?"

"Yes..."

"Therefore if you act as her emotional support and show her she should be with you and not Jade then she might date you instead." The puppet finished and it finally all clicked in Robbie's head.

"Ooooohhhhh." He said in a moment of realisation.

"See pretty good plan right?" Rex said.

"Yeah." Robbie agreed before he came to his senses.
"Wait no that's really sleezy and manipulative!"

"Love is a game Robbie." Rex said. "Jade plays for keeps. Now do you want to win this game, or continue your streak of being a loser."

Robbie waited for a moment before smiling.
"I'm gonna win." He said.

"Hell yeah you are!" Rex said. "Now get your ass in there."

Robbie nodded his head and opened the small door to see Cat crying on the makeshift bed she had made.
"Cat?" Robbie said softly.

The redhead looked up with tears in her eyes.
"Jade?" She asked quietly.

This made jealousy flow through Robbie but he kept his composure.
"Robbie." He corrected.

"Oh." Cat responded, a little disappointed.

Robbie plopped himself down on the bed next to Cat and put Rex down on the floor. Cat hugged her purple giraffe and sniffled.

"Are you okay Cat?" Robbie asked. "Everyone was worried about you."

"I'm upset." She said in a very childlike manor.

"Why are you upset?"

"Because I heard what Jade said about me to you." Cat poked Robbie's chest.
"She hates me."

"You know that isn't true." Robbie said.

"She called me an airhead." Cat insisted.

"But she also said that you are important to her." Robbie said, quoting Jade's words. "Why are you really upset?"

Cat stayed silent for a moment but eventually spoke up. "Because she said she'd never date me." Cat said quietly.

"And you want to date her." Robbie said and Cat solemnly nodded.

"Well then let me tell you something Cat." Robbie said and Cat looked up at him with childlike eyes.
"Jade is an idiot."

Cat gasped. "She'd kill you if she heard you say that!"

"Well she is!" Robbie insisted. "You're the most amazing, pretty, funny girl in the entire world!"

Robbie brushed Cat's hair behind her ear. "And if she doesn't want you." He said as he started leaning in. "You should be with someone who does."

Robbie placed his lips onto Cat's, but she didn't kiss him back, instead she reacted by slapping across the face.

This caused Robbie to fall of the bed.
"Cat!" He yelled. he was clutching the side of his face as it was already starting to turn red.

"I'm sorry!" Cat apologies before grabbing mr purple and sprinting out of the room.

Robbie groaned loudly as he slipped his hand into Rex.
"What did I just do?" He yelled at himself.

"You messed up bad is what you did." Rex said.

Robbie laid there, staring up at the ceiling, in silent regret.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91K 3K 20
When the Hollywood Arts gang graduate from Hollywood Arts they all find them selves all going to the College Of Performing Arts. When checking into t...
3.5K 47 10
This story is about how a young girl survived her abusive father through learning. When she was a little girl her family was very poor, and the death...
960 34 11
What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read To Find Out! Main Characters/Focus: Jad...
6.6K 130 10
Victoria Vega and Jadelyn West weren't the best of friends. You couldn't put them in a room without them trying to gouge each other's throats out...t...