The betrayed Guardian

By pjheadcannons

Broken, betrayed, hunted these are not words that should be used to describe the 2 times saviour of Olympus b... More

Betrayal and an offer
Back at camp and the primordial's
A/N
The hero returns
Explaining to the council, more blessings and a new job
Back at camp again
Living with the Hunt
Abi
Percy can guitar
I gain a trident and have a talk with a friend
Now some fighting and other stuff
Arriving At Camp Jupiter
The Party
An idea
So... Nothing goes to plan
Aftermath

Chaos meets the Gods, I get shot at by immortal teenage girls

3.8K 42 20
By pjheadcannons

Percy's POV

Last time

I saw a portal opening in out of the corner of my eye "WHO DARES SWEAR ON MY NAME" booms chaos. Most of the gods look terrified.

"Seriously, Chaos you call that intimidating I've seen better from you" I remark in a mocking tone.     

Now

The god's are looking absolutely terrified and extremely confused. Chaos and myself are rolling on the floor in laughter. It's quite something seeing the creator of the universe rolling on the floor with laughter. Especially since her husband Order faded. Apparently, she was really depressed and it took the other primordials ages to get her to come out of their room.

"So Dad and family this is Chaos who is you great-grandmother and technically my grandmother my gods family's are hard work"

"Anyway Chaos how you doing? everything cool and most importantly has Aether figured out it was me who changed his shampoo to neon pink permanent marker in a liquid form?" As I asked this Hermes and Apollo burst out laughing

"I'm good, yes everything's cool and no Aether has no clue he thinks its Tartarus" Chaos says back

"Okay good I wonder how long until he finds the snake in his palace" I wonder aloud

"Oh he actually found that yesterday" Chaos answers my question

"Anyway Chaos I should probably go and get shot at by immortal teenage girls lead by my cousin" I say ever so enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah that's why I'm here we have some gear for you. So first we have a Chaos Crystal broadsword, silver throwing knives which replenish from their holders and finally Twin Short Swords.

  Broadsword so this but longer

Throwing Knives

Twin short Swords

The Broadsword fitted on my adaptable sheath so it was straight between my dual swords. The Knives were in my boots, shoulders, waist and on a strap across my chest. The short swords were on my lower back one handle on either side.

Chaos then proceeded to just portal away leaving me with the gods who were now starting to flash away.

"Come on boy the hunters are in Central Park wait a few minutes first" I heard behind me and there was Artemis with her silver eyes and auburn hair she looked hot. HOLD UP PERCY SHE'S A MAIDEN GODDESS SO DON'TEVEN HAVE THOSE THOUGHTS. 

"Alright Lady Artemis if I may can I go see Athena in her library and then Hephaestus so I can give him a design for a weapon." 

"Sure Perseus but don't be to long" Artemis says

"Cheers Lady Artemis" I say with a bow and then sprint off changing into my wolf form and not caring that it's grown to about 8ft when on all fours. 

At Athena's library I knocked and went in when she said to enter. Athena then apologised again for what Annabeth did whilst she was doing that I cut in-

"Athena its fine its not your fault for what Annabeth did"

She then wouldn't let me leave until I accepted her gift of a pair of daggers. That fitted on the outside of my legs in their respective sheaths.

After thanking her for the daggers I ran to Hephaestus's Palace which is also his main workshop. 

I asked could I draw a weapon that I would like him to make as a favour to which he happily agreed and he said "I won't owe you a thing as consider this part of the payment for what my children did" 

I drew out a trident on the piece of paper and said that's the rough design but other than that he can enchant and modify it to his hearts content which he seemed very pleased about

It was by now I realised i had been about an hour long enough for Artemis to get the hunters to not kill me on sight right. No probably not but fuck it why not.

I then did what any adrenaline junkie would love to do. Dive straight off of Olympus. Whilst plummeting I changed into my eagle form which has also changed a lot. Its now a lot bigger and has Zeus's symbol on it. I realised that if i change into a gods sacred animal i have their symbol on it somewhere.

As I land by the hunters camp I walk in slowly looking out for any possible traps and avoiding those I see. I saw them all sitting around the campfire and I sat at the back and coughed. They all turned at me and shot straight away. I then shot my wings out of my back and blocked all the arrows. I didn't say I have wings. Whelp I do they give me a wingspan of about 15 meters are pitch black and sea green with silver mixed in with them. Chaos gave them to me for my first birthday after meeting the Primordials. They are indestructible and come out of my shoulder blades and are completely retractable so I hide them unless I need them.

"Calm down Thals it's only me" I say

"Only my cousins can call me that" She growls back at me

"That's good seen as I am your cousin and Guardian" I say. Pulling my hood down and revealing my face to the hunters.

I'm then knocked onto my back by a Thalia and the girls who i have bought to the hunt in a hug which i happily return until.

"Get your hands off them MALE" I hear Phoebe growl. (I know Phoebe dies but she's a good character for the plot and i like her so deal with it)

I let them all go and say "I'm not doing anything just saying hello to some friends and my cousin who is like a sister to me in everyway but blood and if you think for even one millisecond i would take advantage of them you are wrong 1st of all EWW 2nd I may be male but I'm not what you based you general view on. News flash their are good males very few but they are still there"

Phoebe opened and closed her mouth like a fish just gave up with the talking. I then announced to Artemis "I will be going on patrol now for part of the night and then sleep and will come and wait outside your tent for instructions tomorrow morning at what time?"

She looks stunned as do the rest of the hunters and she snaps out of it and says "6:30" Before anyone can do anymore I sprint off changing into my wolf form bounding off to look for monsters in the night.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.5M 34.7K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-