Superstar's Secret love🌊🌊πŸ”₯...

By Nishfanfic25

So it's the continuation of my book "Superstar's secret love after Sidneet's engagement. It will have lots o... More

Introduction
chapter-1(wedding date)
chapter-2(Shopping)
chapter-3(Adoption)
chapter-5
New story.
Chapter-6
Chapter-7

chapter-4(award ceremony)

381 38 5
By Nishfanfic25

After few days, it was the award ceremony which was held in a large hall. Many big celebrities with their families, medias, directors nd producers were present. Media was busy in capturing the pictures nd taking short interviews. The whole place was decorated while music was playing in background.

In sometime Nigam's arrive nd the light of camera went on our superstar The Siddharth Nigam who was looking very handsome nd dashing, girls were drooling over him.. In no time media attacks him with questions nd he gives them a small smile nd gives some answers to media's questions nd goes inside.

Rii-: bhaii.. it feels so amazing na..??

Sid-: hmm..

Rii-: bhaii atleast ek baar mobile se nazre hata ke girls ko ek small smile toh de do.. he looks at him. saari ladkiyo ki nazre aap hi pe hai..

Sid-: tu de de meri taraf se smile.. he says again moving his attention back to mobile.

Rii-: mujhe koi problem nhi hai par anu ko pta chala na toh mera murder karke mujhe Indian Ocean mein fek degi.. Sid laughs.

Sid-: toh tu kaam hi kyu aise karta hai.. he says putting his mobile in his pocket.

Rii-: mein kuch nhi karta uski aadat hai.. Sid shakes his head in disbelief nd riyaz goes to his family while Sid goes to the director of his new film.

After sometime Nandra's also arrive, Sd and Ad were busy in their buisness talks while Sm and Am were busy in their talks while Aliya, Reem, vaishu and Avu in their fun talks meanwhile Anu was taking Rii's class who was standing with Jai and Abhishek.

Anu-: tum mera call kyu nhi utha rhe the..?? Tumhari itni himmat kaise hui..??

Rii-: woh mein bhaii ke saath tha yrr...

Anu-: ohh achha..

Jai-: haha anu ko lga you're ignoring her...

Anu-: bhaiyya..

Jai-: sorry.. waise Sid kaha hai..??

Rii-: bhaii is busy with his heroine..

Abhi-: what..??

Reem-: what do you mean Riyaz..?? She says joining them with Aliya, Vaishu and Avu. (Jiyu was with dadiji at home).

Rii-: aree I mean with his co-actress.. waha dekho.. he says pointing towards Sid who was standing with his co-star answering the questions of media.

Anu-: woh puri cast ke saath hai.. dikh nhi rha tumhe..??

Rii-: haa but thik hai na, maine thori kuch galat bola..

Reem-: pr why he is standing this much close with his co-actress yrr..?? She says seeing him standing close to his co-actress with his arm around her waist.

Vaishu-: media ko kuch pose chahiye honge.. it's normal, tum log bakwas mat karo nd Sid ko glt way mein mat lo.. she says pointing towards Avu who was looking at him lost in some thoughts.

Jai-: kya hua muskan..?? He says shaking her.

Avu-: na.. nothing.. she smiles at them nd they starts talking when Anu pulls her aside.

Anu-: dii jiju ko glt mat samjhna.. woh bas..

Avu(cutting her in bw)-: kya..?? Tu kya bolna chahti hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa rha..

Anu-: nhii woh jiju aur unki woh co-actress ko saath mein dekh ke aap jaise unhe dekh rhe the I thought...

Avu-: that I'm jealous..?? She nods nd Avu laughs. Pagal hai tu kuch bhi.. I know her, we had already meet earlier, Sid ki starting ki kuch movies was with her nd abhi wali movie mein bhi they are together.. nd jaha tak baat unke ek dusre ke kareeb khade rehne ki hai toh they know each other from long time nd they are good friends nd are comfortable with eachother.. Anu was speechless.

Anu-: aa.. aapko koi problem nhi..??

Avu-: nhi baba.. infact I can understand, nd woh ek superstar hai it's normal if mein aisi baaton pe react karne lgi na toh na jane kya hoga, Nd most importantly I trust on him nd he loves me toh mujhe koi darr nhi hai..

Anu-: waah dii.. I'm proud of u, aap sach mein gr8 ho, if aapki jagah koi aur hota na toh abhi tak itna calm nhi hota.. you're the bestest, I love you.. she says hugging her nd Avu hugs her back.

Avu-: tu bhi na.. I love you too.. ab chale.. she nods nd they both goes to others. After sometime sid notices her nd was going towards her when everyone were asked to settle down as the award ceremony has to be started. He goes nd sits with his family nd passes her a smile, they both were sitting on same table but not beside each other.

Sid-: looking very beautiful.. he messages her nd she sees it nd a smile made its way automatically on her lips.

Avu-: thanks.. tum bhi bohot achhe lg rhe.. she replies him nd he smiles nd after sending her a thanks with heart, he keeps her mobile aside nd looks towards the stage.

After some dance performance nd awards distribution, finally it was time to announce the academic award.

Host-: so the academic award for the best actor goes to... *Long pause* The Siddharth Nigam 👏👏..

The whole halls fills with the sounds of clapping nd hooting, the camera's focus goes on Sid who was numb, it was unexpected for him. All the family members were happy nd proud of him. Rii jumps nd hugs him tightly bringing him back to world, Sid looks at Avu who blinks her eyes nd gives him a big smile, he smiles back at her.

Rii-: congratulations bhaii.. Sid hugs him back nd murmurs a quick thanks nd looks towards his parents who were smiling at him proudly. He takes the blessings from his dadi, Sd, Ad, Sm, Am nd smiles at the rest of them nd goes to the stage to receive his award.

Sid-: Good evening everyone... I'm extremely honoured to be receiving such an big nd important "academic award for best actor" I am earnestly grateful for the recognition I have received for my work, because I am very sure that every other nominee for this award was as capable if not more, of winning this award. Winning this award would not have been possible without the inspiration I have received from my seniors and my colleagues, for whom I have the deepest respect, and from whom I have derived the strength to challenge myself and perform better at each stage. I want to thanks each nd everyone present here nd who are not present here, I want to give a special thanks to my mom, dad nd to my whole family, to my friends, my fans jinki wajah se I got this award.. It's really a very huge achievement for me.. I'm really very very happy today nd mujhse bhi jyada khush meri family nd mere fans hai jinki wajah se I'm standing here.. it was really very very unexpected for me, I had never expected that I will ever be able to get nominated also for this award but I got nominated also nd awarded also so a big thanks to everyone....

I want to dedicate this award to the most precious person of my life, my love, my soulmate, my would be better half "Avneet" jiski wajah se I had given my cent % in my acting as well as in business, I know thanks bohot chota word hai but then too a big thanks to you jaan... he says while looking towards Avu who was standing looking at him with a smile and tears in her eyes. She was understatement when he took her name.

There is a small request.. I want ki ye award mujhe meri mom de, jinhone har waqt, har pal mera saath diya nd mujhe iss kaabil banaya hai.. mom please.. he looks towards his mom who had tears of happiness in her eyes, sid gestures her to come on the stage. Sonia who was standing near her puts her hand on her shoulder nd gestures her to go. She goes nd Sid gives his hand to her, he takes his mom's blessings nd she hugs him nd then gives him the award. He takes it from his mom with a big smile on his face while the whole hall resonates with the sounds of appaluse nd hootings. Sid side hugs his mom nd then both goes down to the family. Everyone congratulates him nd hugs him nd in sometime everyone again got busy in their talks while the media was busy clicking pics. Sid goes to Avu after excusing himself from everyone.

Avu-: congratulations..

Sid-: thanks.. but why tears..?? He says wiping her tears nd side hugging her.

Avu-: woh bas.. yunhi.. he was going to say when the whole gangs come there.

Anu-: congrats jiju..

Sid-: thank you saali saahiba..

Rii-: bhaii ab party toh banti hai..

Sid-: offcourse bol kaha chaiye..??

Rii-: umm..🤔🤔 club chale..??

Anu-: nhii.. kuch aur..

Avu-: anu, Riyaz.. ek min.. she gestures them something nd they both remembers.

Rii-: bhaii hum aapko baad mein bata denge about our treat ki hume kaha chahiye..

Sid-: oky..

Avu-: ab chale.. party is over.. he nods nd they all goes out nd others leave. Sid wad going to sit in the car when Avu blindfolds him.

Sid-: ye.. Avneet, blindfold kyu..

Avu-: it's a surprise.. she makes him sit nd she herself settles beside him nd gestures the driver to start the car.

After sometime they reach their location nd Avu opens the blindfold, he gasped seeing the whole place decorated with lighting, balloons, his pics, nd tag of oscar etc, etc,. He was looking it when everyone (just youngsters, no elders) shouts "surpriseee".

All-: congratulations nd celebrations.. (aage ka mujhe nhi aata😅).

Avu-: kaisa lga..?? She ask nervously.

Sid-: Bohot pyara.. it's fabulous.. par ye sab kab kiya..??

Avu-: jab tum award function mein busy the..

Sid-: thank you so much..

Jai-: bhaii thanks bolna hai toh muskan ko bol..

Faisu-: haa ye sab idea bhabhii ka tha..

Vaishu-: infact saari preparation bhi Avu ne ki hai..

Aliya-: haa.. hume toh sirf tumhe jab award mila usse pehle hi bataya gya...

He looks at her nd smiles.

Sid-: thank you..

Avu-: no need.. you deserve it..

Sid-: waise I deserve something else from my would be wife.. he says mischievously nd she gots confused at first but after seeing mischievousness in his eyes she understands nd shushed him.

Sid-: waise ye saari pics kaha se mili..?? He ask nd she sighs.

Avu-: Bohot search karne par mili..

Sid-: achha..??

Avu-: hmm.. you know first time I had stalked or searched this much about something..

Sid-: am I something to you..??

Avu-: not something you're my everything...

Sid-: so..

Vihaan-: bhaii tum dono apni baatein nd romance baad mein karna first let's celebrate...

Sid-: haa.. par isko kisne invite kiya..?? He says pointing towards someone.

Anu(murmurs under her breath)-: kisine invite nhi kiya jiju.. isne khud apne aap ko invite kiya..

Sm1-: excuse me I'm your co-actress so you should talk to me with respect..

Sid-: respect..?? Nd tumhe..?? Never roshni (so someone is Roshni Walia, co-actress of Sid nd just a normal character).

Roshni-: toh go to hell..

Sid-: naah.. I'm not interested you go..

Roshni-: oh hello I'm the most hottest and sexiest girl...

Sid-: In your dreams... It's a huge joke...

They were just doing their nonsense talk when Vaishu drags Avu in a corner.

Vaishu-: tera dimag kharab hai, isko kyu invite kiya..?? Tujhe iske intention nhi samajh aa rhe kya..??

Avu-: dii ye aap kya bol rhe ho..??

Aliya-: she's correct, tujhe kuch samjh nhi aa rha hai kya..?? She's trying to come close to Sid..

Vaishu-: woh party mein kaise chipak rhi thi usse tune dekha nhi..??

Avu-: par dii woh Sid ki friend hai..

Aliya-: o behen konsi friend itna close aane ki koshish karti hai..?? Konsi friend jaanmujh ke itni revealing dress pehen ke apne co-actor ke saath itna chipakti hai...?? konsi friend khudki body itna expose krti hai...?? Just look at her that what she's trying to do... she's trying to seduce him... and Co-actor hai that doesn't mean she will stick with him whole time..

Avu-: par dii..

Vaishu-: tujhe samajh nhi aa rha hai kya..?? Itna openly sb smjha rhe hai tujhe hum... Party mein har waqt woh Sid ke aage piche ghum rhi thi aur intentionally khudki body usse touch kr rhi thi... Tujhe ye sb dikh kyu nhi rha hai... Aankh khol ke dekhti kyu nhi hai..?? Samjhti kyu nhi hai tu ye baat...

Aliya-: ye samajhna hi nhi chahti hai.. sabko samajh aata hai par ye hai ki.. saying this they both goes from there while their words were continuously ringing in her ears and she too goes from there.

TBC...

Hii guy's,  how was the update??

Please give ur votes nd reviews.

Next part will be updated soon,

Till then bubbyee.

Lots of love ❤️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2.7K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
42.3K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
47.2K 2.5K 40
She is a princess for her family He is a pillar of his family They met in as normal as the circumstances can be... The real question is, is their jou...
59K 3.5K 71
What happens when you're betrothed to your family friend's son? What happens when you don't know which of the two brothers you're getting married to...