VLIVE LOVE | P.JM ✔️

By kkookteokki

Can a stupid comment on Park Jimin's VLive lead to something more? | short story | idol au | social media au ... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n | f i n a l
A U T H O R' S N O T E

e i g h t

10.5K 533 258
By kkookteokki

Y / N

Hauling Jimin against my body, I walked him outside the bar, trying not to collapse under his weight. My heels skidding against the tiled floor, I dragged him while constantly leaning against the walls for support. By the time we got to the back exit of the bar, I was already starting to sweat from exertion.

It was astonishing how Jimin looked so lean and lithe on screen but in reality, he was all muscle, to the extent that even for someone not-so-petite as me, carrying him would be a struggle.

I ducked my head as I saw a group of teenagers approaching from a narrow alley and quickly pulled Jimin's face back into the crook of my neck.

He didn't have any cap or mask on. If someone recognised him, it would cause a lot of complications.

And even though, I thought I was pretty quick to hide his face, my quick action didn't go unnoticed as the eyes of one of the girls in the group widened.

"Oh look, I think it's Jimin!" Her hand flew to cover her face as an excited squeal left her mouth, her eyes wide with disbelief and wild awe.

I panicked.

There was really no escaping the reality. ARMYs could tell the members apart from regular people even in a split second.

My hands shook as I held onto his waist tightly, my protective fangirl instincts flaring up as I saw the girl run upto me. Her eyes were wild with feral excitement as she eyed the two of us, her lips twisting in a sneer when her gaze landed on me.

"There's no way this guy isn't Park Jimin," She tried for get around me in an effort to get a better look at his face.

"I can't be wrong. He looks exactly like Jimin-" Her fingers reached out to touch his back.

"Yah!" She glared at me. "Show me his face." She said turning around again as I stepped sideways to avoid her.

"I know this is my oppa. What are you doing to him?" She yelled and I gritted my teeth.

Pulling back, I gave her the most intimidating look that I could muster and smacked her hand away.

"Yah, who do you think you are?" I shouted, quickly trying to come up with yet another lie to save my idol's drunk ass.

"Y-You can't go around touching others boyfriends like that!" I exclaimed, faking incredulity. "So what if he's drunk? Does that mean you can bother him?" I challenged her, totally getting into the act, trying to channel my inner Seokjin into my voice.

Confidence. More confidence always did the trick.

"B-but I'm sure it's my oppa!" The other girl stuttered, now looking relatively sheepish as I continued to hold her gaze in a show of extreme annoyance.

"Are you delusional? My boyfriend is no oppa of yours! I don't even know you." I scoffed. "And If you touch my boyfriend once again, I'm going to chop your hand off and feed it to that stupid—what's his name—Jimin oppa of yours, do you understand?" I yelled dramatically, trying not to cringe at how bitchy I sounded and smirked in satisfaction as the girl backed away, looking embarrassed.

"Sorry, I just really thought your boyfriend looked like Jimin," She muttered apologetically and quickly ran off to catch up with her friends as I heaved a sigh of relief.

Hailing over the first taxi I saw, I practically dumped Jimin's body into the backseat and then quickly got in myself, pulling his head into my lap as he dozed away peacefully.

"Hannam-dong, please," I told the driver while my heart clenched painfully.

A day's worth of my salary was going to go down the drain... or rather, down the drivers pockets but it wasn't like I had any other choice.

Besides, even if I was broke, I could do this much for my idol, couldn't I?

Nodding to myself, I strategically placed my purse on my lap, in a way that the driver wouldn't be able to see Jimin's face and then proceeded to look outside the window—at the blinding city lights and the towering skyscrapers that rushed past us as we made our way towards the richest neighbourhood in Seoul.

The temptation to look down at his sleeping face, to let my fingers trail down his flawless skin and to feel the silky texture of his dirty blonde hair was irresistible. I wanted to let go of all my morals and all my manners and just smooth my thumb across his puffy cheeks and full, pink lips; to feel if his eyelashes were actually as soft as they looked; and to check for myself if his nose was as flickable as it looked.

But I couldn't.

He wasn't mine to touch.

Ughh.

Screaming inwardly, I squinted my eyes and gingerly pulled together the collar of his shirt which had split open up reveal a delicious expanse of his smooth chest.

I was freaking out.

Park Jimin, my ultimate bias, the only man I ever looked at, the one and only love of my life was asleep in my lap, his million dollar head resting over my cheap ass skirt and here I was acting all moral and not even touching an inch of his glowing skin.

Had I been a freaky sasaeng fan, I wouldn't have thought twice before ripping his shirt apart and taking as many pictures of him as possible, or worse even kissing him or making him an object of my creepy delulu fantasies.

But I was not a freak. Whatever reason he'd drunk called me for, I was sure it wasn't because he wanted to be groped by me while he was so completely intoxicated.

I was his fan and I was determined to act like one.

"We are here, Miss." The driver spoke. "I can't drive further unless you have an ID to give to the security."

I looked outside and saw the gated community where many celebrity homes were located.

That's probably why they needed an ID—to only let you in if you lived there or had a legitimate reason to be there.

And well, I didn't live there and even though I did have a reason to want to enter, I wasn't sure not knowing Jimin's apartment address helped.

"No, thanks ahjussi, we'll get off here." I smiled and paid for the ride.

Getting off, I tried to shake Jimin from his slumber so he could wake up even if just long enough to give his ID to the gatekeeper and enter the neighbourhood.

I was sure, once he got to the other side of the security, he would be safely escorted to his place... and once he woke up, he'd forget all about me and we both would continue walking on our separate ways, like always.

He, as an internationally famous idol and me, as just another one of his millions of faceless, nameless, invisible fans.

Not allowing myself the liberty of getting sad, I did the only thing that came to my mind. The quickest and the easiest way to wake him up.

Pulling out my mini water bottle that was only about half-full at this point, I unscrewed the cap and...

... emptied it's contents onto his face

J I M I N

What the actual fuck?

What the hell was wrong with this girl?

The whole ride she'd acted like I didn't exist, not even glancing at me and had just dumbly stared out the window as if I, her so-called ultimate bias wasn't pretending to be unconscious in her lap!

And now, instead of going easy on me; instead of trying to gently wake up; she dumped water on my face?

What was she—a freak?

She'd only touched me when she had absolutely needed to, and although I had to admit that the way she'd protected me from a fangirl was endearingly cute, I still couldn't get wrap my head around the way her mind worked.

Did she really think that I would drink so mindlessly as to completely pass out on her? Did she really think that I could afford to actually be this hammered while in public? Was her idol really so pathetic in her mind?

"I'm up!" I cringed, shaking my head to make the water droplets fly off my face. Running a hand through my hair, I pushed it back. It was a habit I could never seem to get rid of.

"Jeez, what in the-why would you do that?" I asked, throwing an almost surprised look at her stunned face.

"You were not drunk?" She practically screamed in my face, her eyes ready to pop out of her sockets as she quickly let go off my body and backed away. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."

She crushed the small plastic bottle in her tiny hands as she clenched her fists, fidgeting. "I thought you were drunk and I had to get you in somehow-" She stuttered, gesturing towards the neighbourhood.

"I'm so sorry, I had no other option. I swear I didn't want to throw water on your face-" Her lips trembled as she looked down at her feet, ashamed.

"You must think I'm disgusting. First the Vlive comment and the lawsuit and now this." She mumbled, her voice so quiet I could barely hear it above the sound of the traffic in the background.

"No-" I shook my head, confused how to explain. Disgusted was not really a word how I would have used to explain what I felt about her but she cut me off, head whipping to both sides to scan our surroundings.

"I'm so sorry," She bit her lip, her eyes wide—from anxiety and also... fear. Her stance was guarded and her expression careful as she ensured there was no one eavesdropping or clicking pictures.

I forced myself to check for any cameras as well before focusing my attention back on her.

"There's no one here," I spoke softly, reaching out for her reassuringly but she shook her head, stepping back.

"I'll pretend like this never happened, Jimin-ssi." Her eyes flicked up to my face, longing and awe written clearly in them—as if she wouldn't have minded staying there and looking at me some more.

To be honest, I wouldn't have minded either.

"So you too pretend like this never happened. We cannot meet or be seen together so please don't call me again... even if you really are drunk. I'm just an ordinary fan of yours and I don't think I deserve to or can handle seeing you in person this often. It's too stressful for me and too dangerous for you," She smiled softly and before turning away, threw me another gentle smile that had my heart doing cartwheels.

"Get home safely, Jimin-ssi. Also, make sure you take something for the hangover... I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 3.4K 25
"I don't like you" Jimin said while applying lotion on his body after taking a bath as Jungkook rolled his eyes, getting on the bed ready to sleep. "...
498K 15.1K 106
[COMPLETED] Okay I know the name is too cliche but thats what actually happens here. V is a famous model and a person who writes songs in his free t...
179K 5.6K 16
Everyone lives a life to their understanding of normal But everyone's perception of normal is completely different. So I guess you could say, your l...
195K 17.8K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...