You make me Strong

By Haley_Burns9193

~COMPLETED~ "is it so wrong, that you make me strong" I allowed the tears to stream down my face. *Edited* More

My life
1. The Start of Something New
2. The Apartment / First date
3. Running away.
4. The kiss...
5. Truth or dare
6. Questions and Interuptions
7. Videos and singing
8. The interview
9. Further..
10. Okay?
11. The sleepover
12. Flowers and a necklace
13. Shopping!
14. The premeire
15. Ice cream and pjs
16. Back
17. exploring the bus.....
18. What will it take?
19. The party
20. Starting over again
21. the concert
22. Harder than I expected
23. Flying to America
24. Spending time
25. The Unexpected
26. Black is all I see
27. Rain drops
28. Stay
29. Remember me
30. A day to remember
31. Hot coffee
33. Forever.....
LAST CHAPTER!!!!!
Author note!

32. Abby

6.1K 119 29
By Haley_Burns9193

Harry's POV (A few weeks later)

I walk into Starbucks and sit down at our regular table. The girl who spelt coffee on me, remember her. Her name's Abby. Well, we've been going on dates lately. So far we've gone on about six. I think I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I like her a lot. I feel bad for just forgetting about Gracie, but she would want me to move on. She'd want me to live my life and not feel so down all the time. 

"Hi Harry." Abby says when she walks into the store. She walks over to me and sits down.

"Hi, so listen I wanted to ask you something..." I said "How would you like to meet the boys?" 

"Oh my god- yes I'd love too. You've talked about them non-stop." She says. Good she wants to meet them. 

"Thats good. And umm..... So Niall and Kayla are getting married. Would you like to come. They said they'd love it if you could." I ask.

"Yes. I love weddings!" She says. 

"Umm. Also one more thing......"I say she nods in return. 

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask.  Her face freezes and she smiles. 

"Of course harry." She said.

____________________________

OK I KNOW THAT WAS SHORT BUT THAT'S THE THING WITH HARRY!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 79 36
"Please don't leave. I love you" he begged. "Get away from me and get the hell out of my life" "Please" I walked away without saying anything else...
3.2K 144 43
"Say you'll remember me. Say you'll be here when I come back". Could I do that? "Please Ansley, please say you'll remember me". I looked at the groun...
575K 23.3K 41
❝Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one, if you want me to. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you.❞ [w...
777 61 50
"Kendal?" Jess said coming over to me. " hey Jess" I said smiling. "I really need to talk to you" she said. "Is everything ok?" I said worried. "Ever...