My Brother's Best Friend

By Mollydx3

After returning from England, Isabella is finally home for the summer. But she didn't expect to end up in bed... More

Preview.
Chapter 1 - Arriving Back Home!
Chapter 2 - Sister is off limits
Chapter 3 - You want me to forget?
Chapter 4 - 1st missed period...
Chapter 5 - Breaking the silence
Chapter 6 - Not telling him...
Chapter 7 - He's just a liar!
Chapter 8 - Doctors appointment
Chapter 9 - The moment of truth.
Chapter 10 - Breaking the news...
Chapter 11 - Thinking about termination
Chapter 12 - Abortion decision...
Chapter 13 - Very first ultrasound!
Chapter 14 - I promise, Bella.
Chapter 15 - Finally showing!
Chapter 16 - Support means everything...
Chapter 17 - Adoption Agency
Chapter 18 - Change of heart
Chapter 19 - Boy or Girl?
Chapter 20 - Gender Revealed!
Chapter 21 - Our plan...
Chapter 22 - Opening up to me.
Chapter 23 - Profile Books!
Chapter 24 - Catching our eyes
Chapter 25 - In for a surprise...
Chapter 26 - Testing myself...
Chapter 27 - Desperate and confused!
Chapter 28 - She's my miracle! (Pic of 3D ultrasound)
Chapter 29 - Surprise Visitor...
Chapter 30 - Getting closer! (Pic of Bell's room)
Chapter 31 - Practice makes perfect! (Pic of Damon)
Chapter 32 - Scary shocking news...
Chapter 33 - I'm so ready!
Chapter 34 - Emotionally prepared.
Chapter 35 - Setting people straight...
Chapter 36 - Something's different! (Pic of Caleb)
Chapter 37 - All for the best!
Chapter 38 - Waiting forever...
Chapter 39 - Moment of silence!
Chapter 40 - And now we wait.
Chapter 41 - Arrival of Nevaeh! (Pics of delivery)
Chapter 42 - We'll be alright. (Pic of Nevaeh)
Chapter 43 - Almost home!
Chapter 44 - Safe and sound...
Chapter 45 - Proud to be mommy. (Nevaeh's outfit)
Chapter 46 - Mystery date! (Pic of dress)
Chapter 47 - My Own Fairytale :)
Chapter 48 - Next Big Move!
Chapter 50 - Questions Still Unanswered!
Chapter 51 - Blindsided But Faithful
Chapter 52 - Peace to Our Hearts...
Chapter 53 - Be my date, Bella?
Chapter 54 - Prom, here we come!
Chapter 55 - I Forgive You!
Chapter 56 - Passion and Lust!
Chapter 57 - Romance To The Fullest.
Chapter 58 - Deep Suspicious Talks.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful Answer...
Chapter 60 - Happily Ever After.
MBBF Update! - Being Published

Chapter 49 - The Unexpected Turn...

142K 2K 245
By Mollydx3

Hey guys! I'm going to start uploading more frequently again! I think that's the main reason I was like number 12 in teen fiction and now I'm unfortunately not anymore. :( It's alright! I'm going to try to upload every single day just like I use to! It's difficult because it isn't summer anymore, but I'm starting spring semester at college on the 22nd! So before then, I'm going to put in all of my time into uploading more for you guys and I'm going to write like crazy!<3 I feel like I've lost a whole lot of people who liked my story! If I do upload as often as I use to, will that help bring some of you back? I just want to make you all happier. :) I have some twists and turns heading Bella and Caleb's way! You won't want to miss this. I hope you're still with us. They both thank you!<3
Nevaeh thanks you as well! :p 
-Love Molly xoxox  

                                                                   ~ * ~ * ~

     I anxiously stare into Caleb's amazing blue eyes, entirely in a state of shock, not having the slightest clue on what to say or do next. I'm so happy at the point where I literally have gone mute, completely surrounded in this wonderful and beautiful moment, truly realizing how much this boy loves me. This has been the best birthday of my whole life and he's went through so much to make all of these surprises happen for me. One, he bought me and our daughter our own star. To look in the telescope to to see it with my own eyes and know in my heart that he actually had bought it for me was the most overwehlming feeling in the whole world. What other guy does this for his girlfriend? When Nevaeh gets older we'll be able to show it to her, and she's going to appriciate it so much. She's going to simply be amazed with it.

     Two, Caleb took me on the most romanic dinner anyone could ever take anyone on. We sat at our private table, right by the beach, with lit torches in the sand as we danced silently in the wind. My boyfriend is so thoughtful and caring, and it's almost as if I've been dreaming everything this entire time. I keep waiting for myself to be woken up but this is actually my reality, and he's really here holding me in his arms, waiting for me to truly become his everything.

     And three, he has bought us our own apartment. His other place was very small and had no room at all, which made it very difficult for me to picture living wih him considering there's not a lot of room for our daughter. But now that he has taken the blidfold off of my eyes and I have looked around, I know that everything I had been thinking before makes a hug difference now. Finally he has a bigger apartment with three rooms, one for us and one for her, and even an extra one for whatever we would like. Now I can picture our future together. Now, I can picture Nevaeh and I living here and staying with him forever. She can have her own nursery and maybe the empty room we can turn into a playroom for her for when she gets older. 

   With all of these thoughts racing through my mind is when I'm suddenly brought back to the real world, with Caleb lightly placing his warm hand against my cheek, a look of pain unexpectedly flashing in his eyes. "It's okay if you say no Bella," he quickly says under his breath, as I quickly shake my head in response.

    "No no no!" I rush out, a slight giggle leaving my mouth as he suddenly frowns.

    "Well jeez, Bella. You don't have to say it three times."

   "No-- I mean," I immediately hesitate, taking in deep breaths before releasing them, trying to calm myself down but the truth of the matter is I've never been this happy before.  "I meant no no no because you told me it was okay to say no, but I didn't want to say no, so I was saying no to you because that wasn't my answer. You know what I mean?"

    After a few seconds, his eyes slightly narrow, but a grin plays at his lips. "Wait, so, was that a really hyper and confusing way of you answering me with a yes?" He cautiously questions, as I happily smile and I slowly nod my head in return. His eyes turn bright and his lips part, his jaw dropping dramatically before his hold on my waist tightens. "Yes? You'll move in with me?"

    "Yeah! Caleb, of course I will! I would love to move in with you," I anxiously blurt out to him as he wraps his arms around me tighter and leasily lifts me off the ground when I least expect it, getting a playful yelp to come out of me. "Woah, someone's happy!"

    "Clearly I'm happy!" He proudly exclaims, spinning me around before gently placing me back on my heels, taking my face between his hands. He stares deep into my eyes as I gently hold onto his arms, extreme passion and lust rushing through my body at incredible speeds. "You have no idea how excited I am to go to sleep with you every night and to wake up to you every morning."

     I feel my eyes beginning to tear up but I try desperately to hold them back. "I feel the same way," I softly tell him, sighing under my breath and trying to slow down my accelerated heartrate. "I loved going to sleep next to you and waking up with you and Nevaeh the next morning. I feel like this is what we need. It will make us stronger as a couple." 

    "I agree," he quietly mumbles, pulling his arm around my waist as his hand remains cupping the side of my face, as he lightly presses his lips against mine. As he pulls away and our lips part I can't help but feel like I'm going to break down into tears.

     "I think I'm going to cry," I calmly whisper, pouting out my bottom lip as he nervously stares at me with slight fear, and humor as well. And I'm right. Tears flow from the corners of my eyes and I try to wipe them away but as soon as I reach up he tightly takes my hands and links our fingers together. "I can't believe I'm crying."

     His eyes narrow and he grins, and I qucikly step forward to lean my forehead against his chest so I can avoid eye contact. "Bella, you don't need to cry! This is a good thing."

    "I know," I carefully mutter, anxiously closing my eyes and nibbling on my lip. "They're happy tears though. I just can't believe how perfect everything is going for us. It's legit amazing."

    "It is. I love how good things are going for us. We're really going to be a family now, since we'll be living together," he cautiously lets out, as I draw back my head and he releases one of my hands to lift my chin with his fingers. "I got this place for us two days ago. I have three days to get everything out of my old apartment, so we'll move everything here before that. But this is all ours now. I know I've been keeping this from you but I actually even found myself a job a week ago, but didn't say anything about it because I wasn't sure if I'd get called back. But I have, this morning they called me. I mean it's only as a delivery guy at Pizza Hut but it's still something for right now."

    "That's great! I'm so happy for you," I happily encourage him, jumping up and throwing my arms tightly around his neck. "I'm so proud! You have a job! See, this is perfect timing! This is so amazing. Oh my gosh, I'm so fucking excited about this!"

    He holds his hand on my waist, pulling my body closer to his as a soft chuckle escapes from his mouth. I pull back my head to stare into his eyes, trying to figure out what he's laughing at as his eyebrows instantly raise. "You never swear," he cautiously jokes, and I sarcastically roll my eyes in return. "It's pretty cute. You're cute."

     "No, you're cute." I playfully mutter to him, standing on my tippy toes and rubbing my nose against his, giving him an eskimo kiss. At least I get a huge goofy smile and a laugh from him in return. 

    "So, I have another question to ask you." His voice goes completely serious and so does the expression now overtaking his handsome facial features, and goosebumps run all up and down my arms. All over my body.

     My heart pounds rapidly in my chest and my brain tells me exactly what he has planned, but this is the moment that makes fear come rushing through every ounce of my soul. Can he be proposing? Am I ready for this yet? We haven't even lived together yet and he's asking me to marry him? Oh my gosh. I'm not ready for this. Not yet. I love this kid with everything in me and I don't want to tell him no and not accept it, but I know for a fact that I'm not ready to be engaged just yet! Maybe it's fear speaking and taking control of my mind and heart, but I can't help but give in and listen to it.

     "What?" I nervously ask, my voice going quiet and raspy, and I can feel myself shaking. 

     Caleb slowly and easily drops down onto one knee, as my eyes nearly buldge out of my head in response to his swift movement, and he stares up at me with those big and beautiful blue eyes. "Isabella, will you. . ." He goes entirely silent and his arm cautiously slips down the side of his body. I can easily notice how scared he looks and it tears me apart to know that this is really happening, and then the unexpected happens. His gaze drops down and his two fingers slowly brush against the floor, catching me off guard. "Help me sweep and mop this floor sometime before we move all the furniture in? Because I want it to be clean for our daughter."

    My jaw drops and a loud laugh escapes from my lips, as he widely smiles up at me with humor until I hardly thump his shoulder. "You are such a jerk! Oh my god, Caleb!" I anxiously gasp, trying to catch my breath as I glare down at him. "I can't believe you just did that to me!"

    "That was great," he lets out in a deep breath, standing up as I fold my arms across my chest and narrow my eyes in complete silence. "Someday, don't worry. Moving in with me is just making the day come closer and closer." He shows me his adorable but yet handsome smile, firmly placing his hands on my hips as he pulls my waist to him, our bodies pressing against each other. He gazes down passionately into my eyes as I stare up into his, carefully moving my hands to his neck and rubbing my fingers through his hair, hardly holding onto it. "What would have you said?"

    My lips part and I'm speechless at first, but then I decide to just tell him the truth. He's the most amazing guy in the entire world, of course he will understand me. He always cares about how I feel and never makes me feel bad about it. "I would have said give it a little more time," I carefully admit, my voice so quiet it's almost a whisper. "But I can't wait to be your wife someday, Caleb."

     "And I can't wait to make you my wife, Bella."

    The same time he leans down, I lean up, kissing him with everything in me. He has made this whole night so perfect for me and I've never seen him this romantic. His grab on my hips instantly becomes tighter, our bodies even closer together as if we physically need to be as close as we possibly can. I love him so much. I love our life. I love how far we both have come. I love how everything is going so perfectly for us. His tongue invades into my mouth and I gladly accept, massaging against mine and I kiss him not only with my lips but with my heart and soul. I can feel his love for me during this kiss, our passion for each other building up higher and higher as the seconds pass by, making me crave for him. 

    Suddenly, a ringtone blasts around us into our empty apartment, as we quickly break our kiss and he leans his forhead down against mine. I trail my hands lightly down his neck and close my eyes, catching my breath as fast as I can before Caleb pulls away and takes his cellphone out of his pants pocket. He glances down at the caller ID and his eyes widen in suspense, before they immediately lock with mine and he holds it out to me.

     As I take his cellphone away from him, I look down and realize it's my mother calling. "Hey, mom." I inhale a deep breath and wait for her to respond, wondering what on earth she could be calling about. She obviously knows I'm out on a date with my boyfriend right now. 

    "Oh Isabella," She quickly rushes out, nearly gasping for air sounding as panicked as ever.

   My heart drops in my chest as I struggle to catch my breath, because deep down inside of me I know that something must be wrong. "What's the matter?" I loudly demand, sounding harsh but I'm so nervous I can't help it. "What's wrong, mom?"

    "It's Nevaeh, sweetheart. I'm leaving the house to take her to the hospital right now because I'm really worried. Isabella, she isn't breathing right," she informs me, and my whole world comes crashing down in the matter of a simple second.

    My heart is pounding but feels as if it has suddenly stopped, my body becomes as cold as ice, and everything around me begins to spin. I feel like I'm going to throw up or even worse, I feel like I'm about to faint at any moment. All I can think about is how amazing and perfect our lives were going just a moment ago, and how suddenly that has changed. I need to hold my daughter in my arms and tell her that everything is going to be alright and that I'm not going to let anything happen to her.

    But what if it does? What if our perfect lives are over and it has unexpectedly come to an end? What's happening? My best birthday ever has just turned into something entirely different. A nightmare. And there's nothing I can do.

                                                                   ~ * ~ * ~

I know it was short, but I wanted to leave you guys here with a cliffhanger! =X My lips are totally sealed. I will give nothing away! Next upload will be sometime tomorrow night<3 Vote and comment pretty please. Tell me how you're feeling!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.9K 22
Isabel Wood. She has been in love with her brother's best friend since childhood. She never expected him to ask her out. What happens when he does? T...
35.8K 640 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
309K 2.7K 7
Aria loved how the boys kissed her. Touched her. How they begged for more. When she was with them, she felt loved. For a while anyway. She used them...
13.2K 362 29
Just 1 year after Caleb Walker was born his friend Olivia Cooper was born. They are in the same grade only Olivia was put in early so she is the you...