Love will be Forever ❤

By AlwaysNikkiR5

Love Will Be Forever ! A Rocky Lynch love story/R5 Rocky and Lilly have been childhood best friends and the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note !
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Authors note)
Author's note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Not a chapter
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 44

1 0 0
By AlwaysNikkiR5

We all arrive that the hospital and Riker and dad helped me into a wheel chair .
Hi can I help you sir ?
Yes am
Checking in Roxie Lynch we where told to be here at 7 pm !
Yes follow me please I will take you to her room .And the doctor will be in to talk with you all .
Thank you so much ! Roxie honey let's get you changed and into your night clothes.
Thanks daddy I am so tired and want to nap .
Hi son how is Roxie feeling ?
Mom to be honest I hate seeing my baby like this and am really worried .
I know you are son we are all here with you until we know Roxies is out of the woods . Now you get some rest while Roxie is !
Rocky son you should try and sit down I am
Sure Roxie is in recovery!
Mom I just wish the Doctor would come let me know something .
Rocky lynch and family ?
I am Rocky lynch how is my daughter ?
Am Doctor John I help with the surgery on your daughter and everything went smoothly and Roxie is in recovery .
Doctor will my daughter be alright now since the surgery was done and be able to get back to normal again?
Yes Roxie will be able to have a normal life again and we will do a 6 month check up in Roxie . We will keep her in the hospital for the night or two then discharge her .
Okay thank you and can I go see her now ?
Your welcome and yes she should be back in her room now . You all have a good day .
Daddy where am I ?
Hi baby girl you just had surgery and everything went good .
Daddy I still have a headache can u see if they can give me something please and where is everyone at ?
Everyone is in the waiting room honey I call them .
Come in .
Hi Roxie I am Doctor John I came in to check on you and to see if you need anything!
Yes sir I have a bad headache how long will this be happening ?
The headache will come and go for a month or two since you had the surgery! But we will give you some meds for that when you go home . But for now I will have the nurse give you something now .
Thank you Doctor! And when can I go hone ?
In a few days ,You will be able to go home . I will come by tomorrow to check on you !
Okay thank you and see you tomorrow .
Dad I think I want to try and eat something because I want to go back to sleep .
Okay honey I brought you some jello let's see how this does on your stomach . I bought your favorite strawberry.
Thank you dad and I am sorry we could go on our vacation .
Jasmine honey you come first we can go on our vacation when you are better . Now try and get you some sleep honey I will be right here when you wake up . I am going to fill in everyone else .
Okay daddy love you too !
Hi everyone I came to update you all .
Son how is our jasmine doing ?
Mom  she is resting again and she ate some jello . The doctor said that removed everything but it's going to be a long recovery. The doctor also said she will have headaches off and on for the next few minutes .
Am glad that part is over with . So we will head home to rest . Please let her know we love her and will see her tomorrow .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...
538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...
61.5K 1K 25
When R5 met 2009, Rydel had a crush on Ratliff. Then he started dating Kelly and she pushed the feelings away. Now he and Kelly has broken up and Ryd...
32.5K 1.1K 51
Emily and Riker had been best friends in Colorado. Best friends since they were born. Same as Riker little brother, Ross, and Emily's little sister...