My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 34: Tuesday

3.7K 73 25
By celeb_stories123

Tuesday
Tom POV:
"Gosh I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow. I felt like I was making so much progress..." I explained to Harrison as he sat on my bed watching me do sit ups.

"I mean you still have another day." Harrison responded.

"I'm out of ideas. I said something directly to her. I said something to her in front of the entire school and I even gave her my sweatshirt!" I complained.

"Girls are confusing man." Harrison agreed.

"I'm asking for some advice here." I explained.

"I mean she started going back to work... is she working tonight?" Harrison asked.

"I'm not sure. Why does that matter?" I questioned.

"Well remember when those creeps came in? She would always call you!" Harrison explained.

"So what are you getting to here?" I asked.

"Gosh mate I'm supposed to be the dumb one. Let's set someone up to go in there and creep her out so you can go in there and save her!" Harrison explained.

"Do we really have to do that? I don't want to scare her." I responded.

"Do you want her back or not?" Harrison asked.

"Yeah I do. But who would be willing to do that....?" I questioned.

"Thomas!" We both said at the same time.

"Okay let's get this plan into action! Did I hit one hundred sit up yet?" I asked.

"Oh yeah you have one hundred a couple minutes ago I just didn't want to interrupt you." Harrison explained.

Y/n POV:
I have to work again today. I guess my manager doesn't like it when you take off for a few weeks. But luckily there has only been a few people that have come in. The bell on the door rang and I looked up to see Thomas. "Oh hey Thomas!" I greeted.

"Hey y/n I didn't know you worked here." He explained.

"Surprise?" I said questioningly.

"Surprise indeed. I was going to stop by but I know Tom's leaving tomorrow and things might be kind of hectic." He explained.

"Oh right I almost forgot he was going to state..." I responded.

"You almost forgot? Aren't you guys dating?" Thomas questioned.

"Actually we broke up..." I replied.

"Oh sorry I didn't know, I probably shouldn't have brought it up." He explained.

"No it's fine. We are still friends and stuff..." I responded.

"Well then that works out for everyone huh?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well it's obvious that I kind of have a crush on you. I mean it would have been weird if you were dating my cousin but now you're not." He flirted.

"Um aren't you a little too old for me?" I asked.

"It doesn't hurt anyone does it?" He replied.

"Um okay well what would you like?" I questioned.

"Um small black coffee please." He explained.

"I'll get right on that." I said quietly. I walked to the back quickly and grabbed my phone.

Text:
Y/n: Hey where are you right now?
Harrison: I'm working. Is something wrong?
Y/n: Tom's creepy cousin. How quickly would you be able to get here.
Harrison: My shift ends in two hours.
Y/n: Okay I'll deal with it.
Harrison: No don't worry I'll send someone okay?
Y/n: Thanks Harrison! Make them hurry please. It doesn't take this long to make a black coffee.

Y/n POV:
I made the black coffee as slow as possible before returning to the counter and handing him the coffee. He handed me his credit card. "So what have you been up to lately?" He asked.

"Working and school." I explained.

"No new boyfriends I hope." He responded. The bell on the door rang yet again and I looked towards the door to see Tom. Gosh Harrison out of everyone you could have sent you sent Tom?

"Hey y/n." Tom said casually walking past me and sitting on the back counter.

"No hug for your cousin?" Thomas asked.

"Not when you're making her feel uncomfortable." Tom responded.

"Really babe? You could have just said something." Thomas replied.

"Don't call me that." I said after swiping his credit card and giving it back to him. Instead of grabbing the card he grabbed my hand.

"I like you y/n." He said sternly.

"Stop let go of me!" I responded trying to pull my hand away.

"Let go of her!" Tom practically yelled jumping off the counter and pulling Thomas's hand off of yours.

"Fine I'll go." Thomas said finally grabbing his card and coffee and walking away.

"Are you okay did he hurt you?" Tom asked holding your hand up and looking at it. I quickly wrapped my arms around Tom and he did the same.

"Thank you Tom." I mumbled into his chest. Taking in his scent that immediately calmed me down.

"This is... nice." Tom whispered.

"Would you mind staying with me for the rest of my shift? I mean I know that is a lot to ask but I just get really stressed when that stuff happens and" I said getting interrupted by Tom's lips on mine. It was a short kiss maybe around four seconds but it was well needed.

"Sorry I probably shouldn't have done that." Tom explained under his breath.

"It's okay." I said going back in for a hug. Tom kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back in the soothing manner. The bell on the door rang again ending the hug. Tom sat on the counter again as I worked. When my shift was over I went to the back to grab my belongings. I grabbed my phone and saw there was a text from Harrison.

Text:
Harrison: Is everything okay?
Y/n: Yeah everything is fine he ended up leaving.
Harrison: Okay that's good. I was really worried.
Y/n: I hate you by the way.
Harrison: And why is that? I saved your butt.
Y/n: You made me realize that I'm still in love with Tom.

Tom POV:
Harrison showed me the texts off his phone. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit!" I yelled practically jumping up and down.

"Kind of dramatic if you ask me." Harrison responded.

"Ugh I miss her so much and hearing that is so nice." I explained.

"Oh thank you Harrison for saving my relationship." Harrison said mocking my voice.

"Thank you Harrison." I said.

"You're welcome." Harrison responded.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well don't you want to wait to get back together for when you get home from states?" Harrison questioned.

"No. I want a dramatic airport scene. And she's supposed to get her prom dress while I'm away. This needs to happen quickly." I explained.

"Well she's sleeping in the guest room right?" Harrison asked.

"Yes that's where she's sleeping." I explained.

"And she's in the shower currently right?" Harrison questioned.

"I'm really confused on how there is a connection there but yes she is in the shower." I said.

"Well if she's in the shower currently then I'll go in there quickly and act like I'm sleeping so then she will go into your room to sleep." Harrison explained.

"Ohhh okay go go go!" I said pushing Harrison out of my room. I ran into my closet to get ready for bed. I changed into some grey joggers and left my shirt off. I jumped onto my bed and went on my phone, trying to act as casual as possible.

Y/n POV:
I changed into my pajamas in the bathroom before grabbing my towel and going to the guest room. I turned on the light to see Harrison sleeping in the guest room bed. I went into the closet and grabbed a blanket and a pillow before turning off the light and leaving. I walked downstairs to see Nikki sitting on the couch. "Is everything okay sweetie" she asked.

"Yeah just Harrison fell asleep in the guest room so I figured I would just sleep on the couch." I explained.

"I will not allow that." She said standing up.

"Oh don't kick him out, he helped me today." I explained.

"Oh I wasn't going to bother him I'm going to bother my son." She walking upstairs. I followed to see her enter Tom's room.

"What's up mom?" I heard him ask.

"Would you mind sleeping on the couch tonight?" She questioned.

"Why?" He responded.

"Well Harrison is sleeping in the guest bedroom and I'm not letting y/n sleep on the couch." She explained.

"Oh yeah of course." He replied. After a few seconds I gained enough confidence to walk in to see Tom making his bed.

"I'll leave you two alone." Nikki explained walking out of the room. There were a few seconds of silence before I cleared my throat.

"Um Tom you don't have to sleep on the couch." I said.

"Don't worry I don't mind." He responded.

"I just feel bad because it's your last night here." I replied.

"Y/n don't feel bad." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Why don't you just sleep in here with me?" I asked.

"What?" He questioned with a hint of surprise in his voice.

"I mean we've slept in the same bed as friends before." I explained.

"Oh yeah right. That sounds good." He responded.

"Okay then." I said putting the blanket and pillow on his desk. I went over to one side of the bed and got under the covers.

"Sorry you don't get to sleep in the guest room." Tom explained getting in the bed on the other side.

"It's okay. I haven't really been sleeping too well in there anyways." I replied.

"Is it uncomfortable?" Tom asked.

"No. Just lonely." I said.

"Yeah trust me I get that." Tom responded.

"Well goodnight I guess." I replied.

"Goodnight." Tom said. I laid down facing the wall and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Tom are you still awake?" I questioned.

"Yeah what's up?" He responded.

"I just wanted to say thank you for coming so quickly with the entire Thomas thing. I'm probably a wimp for not dealing with those things on my own but you always come so thanks." I explained.

"Oh yeah no problem. And you're not a wimp." He replied.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah I mean states is great and all but I don't like being away from home. Sorry that's probably annoying to hear because you're always away from home." He explained. I heard him roll over behind me so I did the same so we were facing each other.

"I mean this kind of is my home." I responded.

"I'm glad you feel that way. You know I'll always be here for you right?" He questioned.

"I think I got that from the speech that you gave in front of the entire school." I said. He laughed.

"I'm desperate at this point." He explained.

"Well I never said I didn't miss you." I hinted.

"Oh get over here." Tom said opening his arms. I laughed and laid my head on his bare chest as his arms wrapped around me.

"Goodnight Tom." I repeated.

"Goodnight y/n." Tom responded kissing the top of my head.

Tom POV:
Once I knew that y/n was asleep I grabbed my phone to text Harrison.

Text:
Tom: Dude your plan worked.
Harrison: Okay good now I can go home.
Tom: Thanks man. I really appreciate all of this.
Harrison: No problem but I better be the god father of your children.
Tom: Yes sure anything you want.
Harrison: Okay in that case I want a bouncy house too. Oh and some jelly beans.
Tom: I'll get you jelly beans. Not sure about the bouncy house.
Harrison: Okay I will be awaiting jelly beans on the plane tomorrow. Also a cute airport scene.
Tom: Yeah yeah I'll see you tomorrow.
Harrison: Okay goodnight Tom. Have fun with your girlfriend.
Tom: She's not my girlfriend anymore.
Harrison: Oh shush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
315K 14K 37
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
891K 41.3K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one