TRAITOR! โœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... More

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

031 | stale bread

242 13 3
By rezespuff

⇢ 031 ˎˊ-

A few years later, 3rd person pov 
(side note: we are still in the past!)

The girl who was now a few years older than she was that day. 

She was now 10, or fairly around 10 years old. And now she was on the streets. Eating whatever she could. Or whatever she really found on the streets.

It was an easy survival plan.

After the day she had met Kenny, when she had come back, she didn't see anyone left.

They had all gotten taken away. 

Surprisingly for an underground city, their security was somewhat okay. It's been a few years since your encounter with Kenny and since the whole thing happened.

After that, your survival plan was simple. The girl would live out in the streets until she was older and get a job. Orrrrr go with the alternative. 

Just stealing, which seemed like the easier choice.

The girl nibbled on the stale bread she had found from the bakery lady. There was a nice lady who owned a small bakery in the underground city. Normally she'd throw away all the stale or burnt bread into the trash, but the woman had been nice enough to give it to Y/n.

Since she had no need for it, and understood what Y/n had felt.

She was once in the same position as the girl.

Y/n's hair was covering her face, while she nibbled onto the bread. By now, the bread would've been gone, but she had learned how to savor things so that they could last longer. Her hair was also very long since she had no time to cut it.

She could hear people's footsteps passing by, some throwing their cigarettes on the ground and some throwing their trash on the floor.

More for me! The girl told herself.

"Is that you?" A figure that looked pretty tall walks towards the little girl. He had never really caught Y/n's name. So he didn't know what to address her as.

"Huh?" the girl's head perks up, only meeting a familiar face.

Kenny Ackerman.

The guy still had the same face, and overall looked the same. 

Still with that obnoxious hat, is it?

"K-kenny Ackerman?" he nods his head, looking at the girl who was trying to get her hair out of her face, seeing the guy.

So it was him!

"Yup that's me." he chuckles, "What's yer name? Didn't catch it last time, did I?" he says. 

Truth was, you never thought you guys were gonna meet again. Ever. 

"Y/n. Y/n L/n!" you tell the guy. You weren't sure if he still remembered what had happened that day.

he nods, muttering something before walking into a different direction.

"W-where are you g-going, Kenny sir?" you quickly get up from your spot, dropping the stale bread on the ground. 

What a waste.

You frowned looking at the now ruined piece of bread. "I-it's g-gone.." you say nearly shedding tears. You were upset. 

That was supposed to last you a week.

Kenny looked at your sadden expression, "Here." he handed you bread that he had not eaten yet. He was supposed to bring it back for Kuchel. 

"And I'm going back to Kuchel's house. Ya know. The woman you tried to kill?" he chuckles. 

"Oh."

Was all she could respond with. She nibbled the bread, following the man who was leading her into a house. A small wooden house. 

He opened the door to reveal a house that was pretty bland. Seemed similar to the ones you've seen before.

"Kuchel.?" he walks in, seeing a body lying there. 

The girl had seen plenty of bodies before, and this was nothing new. That was a dead body. She told herself. 

But she told herself something extra: Don't tell him! Let him find out on his own!

"She's dead, isn't she?" he chuckles. The girl guessed it was a sickness that had killed her, not a person. 

It seemed more logical, in her opinion. 

The black-haired girl had a small saddened expression on her face. The weight of taking care of a kid while having a sickness was heavy. 

It looked like her body was rotting. It looked old.

As if she was already been dead for years. 

"Who're you?" the girl asks the little boy crouching there. Not really knowing what to do, and she wouldn't if that were her either. 

"Yeah. Wondering that too." Kenny crouches down with the both of you guys. He seemed like the guy you encountered previously when you tried killing her your first time. He still looked two years older than you, making him twelve.

He looked as if he's been dead for years too. 

Though his voice came out very raspy. "Levi..just Levi." he responded to the both of you guys.

"Kenny. Just Kenny." he said, removing his hat.

Damn that hat bothers me! The girl said to herself. Whoopsies! Didn't mean to swear..

She wondered why they chose not to use their last name, but she guessed the woman you tried to kill might've not thought she was worthy enough to use her last name. 

And to her that seemed pretty reasonable. 

"Y/n. The name's Y/n! Y/n L/n!" she yelled out, a little bit too excited, startling the little boy who's hair was covering his face. 

She was the only person who exchanged the last name as well. Quite embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.2K 60
After suffering loss and pain in her past, (Y/N) finds peace within the ranks of the Scouting Regiment. However, when the mysterious Levi Ackerman jo...
5.2K 85 5
It's you and the legendary Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman in many different scenarios. Requests are open!! {ONGOING} -Ranked #817 in LevixReader
318K 9K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...