๐™ต ๐š ๐™ด ๐™ด ๐™ณ ๐™พ ๐™ผ - ๐™ณ๐š๐™ด...

By lunarino_

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐——๐—ข๐— - ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ซ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ - ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ_ -โ€ข-โ€ข- โžช "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ.
๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ต๐š˜๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šข.
๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐šข.
๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ.
๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ.
โœฐโ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•ก๐••๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–โœฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š€&๐™ฐ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ.
๐™ท๐š’๐š–.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•.
๐™ด๐š–๐š™๐š๐šข ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šœ.
๐™ธ๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š•.
๐š‚๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šข.
๐š„๐šœ๐šŽ๐š.
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘. (๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ต๐š†)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š.
๐™ถ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ.
๐™ด๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š–.
๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.
quick update
๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘.
๐š๐š’๐š—.

๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›!

6.3K 237 194
By lunarino_

𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛!

A lot has happened in a short amount of time, a week, maybe.

Y/N learned quickly about her deceased brother, understanding that he wanted to go by Ghostbur now.

She told him to leave her house as it was near three AM by the time she was done asking questions.

That's when Dream got back to their house, covered in dirt.

"And where have you been," Y/N asked as he tiptoed in through the back door.

"Oh! I- Uh, expected you to be asleep by now," he worriedly answered.

With a sigh, Y/N walked up to him, removing the mask from his face.

"Where were you, Clay," she asked a bit rougher this time. He tensed, trying to hide his fear.

"I was- I was with Sapnap! Yeah," he said hurriedly. She raised her eyebrow in suspicion, "So if I ask him, he can confirm this statement?"

Dream was nervous. How on Earth was he supposed to tell her?

"Fine," he started with a sigh, "I've been working on something. But it's a secret."

"Should anything be a secret from me," Y/N asked, "I'm literally your girlfriend."

"Well, it's more of a surprise. For you," he admitted, looking at the floor.

She snickered before breaking out into a singular laugh, "Oh! I thought you were cheating on me or something! This is much better!"

Dream smiled then chuckled along, moving forward and wrapping her in a hug, "Of course I wouldn't."

They then started to sway back and forth, dancing to an imaginary music.

Y/N sneezed, "You're all dirty."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry 'bout that! The thing I'm working on has a bit of dirty work that comes with it," Dream replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Here," Y/N said, taking his hand in hers, "Lets get you cleaned up."

She led him into the bathroom, filling the tub, and making sure it's the right temperature for him, almost skin-boiling hot. "Well," she said, pulling her hand out of the water, "jump in."

She left the room as Dream started to get undressed. She waited at least five minutes before walking in and seeing him almost asleep in the water.

Walking towards the water, she touched his head, causing his eyes to fly open. He blew a few bubbles, signaling to her that he was still awake.

She smiled, ruffling his wet locks, before turning and picking up his clothes from the floor.

They were covered in dirt, and ash.

"Nether ash, huh," she asked herself, dropping the clothes into a basket for someone to wash.

Y/N then got ready for bed, slipping off her shirt, and pulling on her sweatpants.

She climbed into bed, pulled out a book, Pride and Prejudice. She read for a while, then she noticed it had been exactly an hour. Just then, she saw the bathroom door open, Dream step out, already dressed.

He flopped down next to her, exhausted. "Hey," Y/N whispered, reaching over to play with the ends of his hair, "How was the bath?"

Dream groaned, melting into her touch, "It was nice."

She marked her page, setting the book down, then clicked off the light beside her.

They laid in the dark, in the quiet.

—•—•—

A knock came from Y/N's front door, waking her from the deep sleep she was in.

She slid on one of Dream's sweatshirts, huddling in the warmth before answering it.

"Good morning, Y/N," Sapnap spoke, awake, even for the early hours.

"Sapnap, what are you doing here at," she looked back in her house for a second, watching the clock, "seven? It's early for you."

"I know, but look," he said, pulling out an enchanted book.

Y/N took the book in her hands, opening it to see the enchantments.

Only Looting.

"A looting book," she asked, handing it back.

Sapnap shoved it back into her hands, "Yours. You said you were missing looting on your sword."

"Oh, thank you. Come in, please!"

She ushered Sapnap into her home, where he sat down at the table.

She went and stood in the kitchen, pulling three coffee cups from a cabinet.

"Coffee? Tea," she asked him, looking back.

"Just Coffee, please," he said, smiling.

There was a bit of an awkward silence after, before Sapnap spoke up, "So you and Clay? How's it going?"

"Alright. He came home really late last night, though," Y/N responded, "He said he was with you, actually."

Sapnap hummed, "He wasn't."

Y/N stopped dead in her tracks. The coffee cup she was holding clattering down to the countertop. Sapnap lunged up, stopping the cup before it could roll off the counter.

"He didn't lie to me? Did he," she asked seemingly no one, eyes locked with the wall in front of her.

Sapnap sighed, "Dream has been disappearing from the SMP every night for weeks."

Silence filled the room as Dream stepped out of his and Y/N's room. Everyone's eyes snapped onto him.

"Oh," he spoke, eyes widening a bit as he saw Sapnap, "Hi, Nick."

"Hey, Clay," Nick said, a bit annoyed with the fact he up and lied to his own girlfriend.

Clay quickly took notice of Y/N, staring at him with a pained expression on her face. "What's wrong," he asked, moving toward her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

She pushed him off as fast as she could, "I know you lied to me about where you were last night."

Dream stood still, his breath stopped for a second, "What do you?"-

"Why was there Nether ash on your clothes last night? Why were you covered head to toe in dirt," Y/N began to ramble, Sapnap approaching from behind her.

Nick then placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder, trying to calm her from her heated state.

Y/N backed away from Clay, wings twitching behind her in agitation.

"Thank you, Sap. But I think I have to talk to him alone," she said, walking to the door and opening it.

Sapnap nodded before taking a few steps out the door, thanking Y/N for the coffee and company.

She smiled before closing the door,

☞︎ ☻︎☘︎︎☻︎ ☜︎
"Explain, and don't leave out any details."
☞︎ ☻︎☘︎︎☻︎ ☜︎

☻︎1042 words☻︎꧂

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ

IVE EMERGED FROM THE WILDERNESS.

bro i had so much fun, but i missed seeing all y'all's comments. :( I hope all of you had a great two weeks while i was gone!

Thank you  for 250k reads! It means the world to me!

Love all of you!

-Autumn✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 91 24
'๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†!' ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘โ„Ž๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ...
346K 4.5K 26
sสœแดแดแด›ษชษดษข sแด›แด€ส€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“สŸส า“แดส€ แดแด‡. แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s แดษด แดแด€ส€s, แด‹ษชษดแด…แด€ สœแด€ส€แด… แด›แด sแด‡แด‡... ๐—บ๐—ฐ๐˜†๐˜ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๏ฟฝ...
353K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
738K 22.9K 24
โคท '๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...' '๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.' โคถ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐–ก...