✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 39

6.4K 347 54
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
"Can I even be fixed?" I asked him as I looked in his eyes. He smiled at me before saying, "Absolutely."

Calina's pov

I went down the hall to Lucy's room. I could already hear my baby crying from the hall, screaming that she wanted me.

Sighing, I entered Lucy's room, seeing her trashing in the nanny's embrace who was trying to calm her down.

Approaching them, I dropped on my knees, looking at her sadly. "Zia," I said, which made her look at me before running from the nanny to me.

"Mommy," she sobbed as she hugged me. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her closer. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry you had to see this," I whispered, stroking her head.

"Why did daddy hurt you?" she asked me, making me sigh, as I didn't know how to explain her the incident that she unfortunately saw. "Was he mad at me again? Mommy?"

"No, no, nothing is your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. Okay?" I told her, nodding my head and pulling back to look her in the eyes.

She looked at me for a while before nodding her head too and asking confused, "Then, why was Daddy angry? Why did Daddy hurt you?"

I bit my lip, not knowing how to explain the situation to her. I mean, how could you explain to a three-year-old that her father a sadistic fuck. I really hated him, but I didn't want to ruin the perfect picture she had of him in mind.

Though, the image she had of him might've been already ruined after what she had just witnessed. Though, he had no reason to be mad at me for sleeping with another men.

I wasn't his wife. I never accepted being his wife. I was forced to be his wife as I only married him because a child's future was on the line.

And he knew it too, but his sick mind never accepted the truth. He never understood that love could not be forced or taken, unless it was voluntarily given. And the more he tried to force me into loving him, the more I hated him.

"I'll tell you when you're a little older," I told her, kissing her cheek, "but I promise you, you will never have to experience anything like this again."

I looked from Zia to Lucy, who was standing next to the nanny, looking shocked and sad, like Zia. And the moment I opened my arms for her too, she didn't hesitate and rushed into my arms.

"I promise you both, I love you," I muttered, hugging them. "I love you, mommy," Zia mumbled. "I love you too," Lucy claimed and snuggled closer to me.

"That's so sad and touching, I think I'll cry," I heard Draven's dramatic voice near us, acting like he was crying.

"Daddy!" Lucy chirped, running from me to her father. "Honey!" he smiled at her, taking her in his arms before looking at Mary, telling her, "You can leave." She nodded her head before leaving the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a frown. He told me he had to make a few calls in his office and I should take care of Zia, who got hysterical after the nanny took her away.

"I just came to get my daughter," he said, looking down at me as I was sitting on the ground with Zia in my arms.

"She could stay with me," I told him, looking up at him, "I'm alright, I can take care of her if you have work, really, and I don't mind at all."

"I know you are alright," he told me before looking at Zia, "but your Gremlin, I mean, Zia was a little agitated and could need a little mother-daughter time."

I looked down at Zia, who was still hugging me for dear life, afraid I would disappear as soon as she let go of me. Sighing, I nodded my head, agreeing with him.

"Thank you for everything," I told him with a genius smile, looking up at him.

"You don't have to thank me, he got what he gave, and you got what you deserved," he told me, confusing me a little with his words.

I frowned after him, wondering what exactly he meant as he was leaving the room with Lucy in his arms.

Shaking my head, stopping to ponder about it, I looked at Zia, who was looking up at me innocently. Smiling, I asked, "How about lying in bed and cuddling?"

"Yes!" she chirped, nodding her head. "Alright," I mumbled as I picked her up and carried her into her room, before lying on the bed with her, playing with her hair while she was still clutching on me tightly.

"Mommy?" she asked me pensively after a while. "Yes," I said, looking down at her. "I've changed my head," she told me, making me smile.

"You mean you changed your mind?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "I don't want a daddy, I don't need a daddy. Can it be just you and me again?"

Sighing, I looked at her sadly, with tears in my eyes, before biting my lip and nodding my head. "It can," I whispered, kissing her head before playing with her hair until she fell asleep.

As she fell asleep, I got up from the bed to look for Draven. I wanted to know what he meant by that Raphael got what he gave, and I got what you deserve.

Leaving the room, I asked a maid in the hallway where Draven was. She told me he was in his office. Nodding my head, thanking her, I went to his office and knocked on the door before entering.

I saw him on the couch with Lucy in his arms. She fell asleep in his arms. His eyes were fixed on me as I stepped inside, watching my every move as I approached him.

"If you have time, can we talk a little?" I quietly asked him in order not to wake Lucy up. He looked at me with those amber eyes before nodding his head and gently lying Lucy on the couch.

Then, he motioned for me to follow him onto the balcony, which I did. He closed the door when we stepped onto the balcony and looked at me.

"I'm listening," he asked me as I looked at him curiously. "What did you mean by giving me what I deserve, and that he got what he gave?" I asked him, biting my lip.

"You remember the day I caught you on the operation room?" he asked me, using his thumb to free my lower lip as I was chewing on it, "I'd told you that I wanted you to give him a taste of his own medicine for helping you out."

"You wanted me to whip him," I realized now what he meant that day. "Yeah, and I told you you'd enjoy it, didn't I?" be asked with a wink, his palm resting on my cheek now.

"I was mad, hurt, and remembered some ... bad memories with him as I was holding the whip, that's why I lashed out on him with the whip. And even if I whipped him, hurt him, I felt terribly afterwards, I felt disappointed with myself for getting as low as him," I muttered sadly.

"You shouldn't feel bad—"

"But I did, and it didn't give me what I deserve, I deserve justice for everything he has done to me, but that didn't feel right, it didn't feel like I was getting justice ..."

"Because that was revenge, baby," he told me, his hand caressing my cheek, "that wasn't justice, and that's not what I meant when I said you got what you deserve."

"Then, what did you mean?" I asked him curiously as he looked at me with hooded eyes. "Respect," he told me, "you deserve respect, that's what he failed to give you, but I, I'll give it to you." He kissed my head with a sly smirk.

"Can you be serious for just three minutes?" I asked him with a huff, flushing, pulling my hand away.

"I am," he claimed, cocking his head, looking at me with downcast eyes.

"Then, stop talking ambiguous!"

"I'm not!" He denied.

"You are!" I crossed my arms.

"No!" He claimed with a frown.

"Yes!"

"When?" He asked with a frown.

"I'll give it to you!" I told him, imitating him with a deep voice. "Oh, you wanna give it to me?" he asked mockingly, licking his lips.

"No," I groaned frustrated, "you know that's not what I meant!"

"But that's what you just said," he remarked with a smirk. "That's what you said, Mister!" I said, pointing a finger at him.

"So, we wanna give it to us?" he asked, pulling me closer by my pointed finger.

"You know for a mobster you're very cocky and cheerful," I muttered close to his lips. "Life is short, baby, you've to enjoy it," he told me smartly.

Frowning, I pulled back a little, saying, "You talk like you're on the verge of dying!" I rolled my eyes.

"I was," he mumbled pensively. "You were?" I frowned. "What happened?" I asked him curiously.

As I looked him in his eyes, he seemed dazed, as if he was somewhere else with his mind, somewhere in his past, and I also could see pain and sorrow in those amber orbs. "I made it out alive," he muttered shortly, "end of the story."

"I'm here if you want to talk about it," I told him genuinely, putting my hand on his bicep in a comforting manner.

"I appreciate that," he nodded his head. "Alright, then, I'll go," he told him with a sigh.

"Speaking of going, I let him go by the way," he claimed, making me gasp.

"YOU DID ..." I started before looking into his office, remembering that Lucy is sleeping in it.

"You did what? Are you crazy? You know he won't rest after what we just did to him?" I asked him with my voice low.

"You can scream as much as you want, my office is soundproof, because I like to do my business here," he claimed, nodding with his head to his office before looking back at me, "too, and yeah, people claim that I have some mental issues."

"I don't really care about your soundproof office, or what kind of businesses you do in there, or if you have mental issues! I care about the fact that you let him go!" I hissed at him. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I tend to keep my promises, Calina. And I promised him I wouldn't kill him when he sought protection from me. Trust and reputation are important for me amongst the fear I built up in people for years," he told me, and I got what he meant. He had his priorities. Sighing, I hugged myself before nodding my head.

"You don't have to be afraid, I promise I will always keep you safe." He hugged me as he saw me hugging myself.

"Just be careful while dealing with him, he really has no limits, Draven," I told him seriously. He might be a pain in my ass but I didn't want him to die.

"Are you worried about me?" he asked me mockingly as he saw my worried expression. "I-I just don't like the idea of something happening to you because of me," I said, pulling away from his hug, looking down. Sighing, he grabbed my face to make me look at him.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to me, to us," he told me, caressing my face with his hand, "understood?" I nodded my head.

Grabbing his hands off my face, I held them, telling him with a genuine smile, "Thank you." I was really glad that he helped me, otherwise I'd be screwed.

"Like I said, I only give you what you deserve," he claimed and kissed my hand before walking away.

I watched him go, standing like a statue on the balcony.

I traced the spot on my hand with my other hand where he had just kissed it when I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Shaking my head a little with a frown, I tried to pull myself together, my hand on my stomach where the butterflies were.

What in the devil's name was wrong with me?

*****

Raphael's pov

Pain, it was something I gave but never have taken by someone I loved. Betrayal, it was something I witnessed over the past few years by the people I cared for the most.

Trust, it was something I barely gave, but I did, I put all my trust in her, I was ready to help her out. But what did she do? She left me in pain, with a feeling of betrayal.

She fucked my business partner. And the bitch didn't even feel guilty, talking back to me all the time while I was confronting her.

On top, as if they were in right, they teamed up, the one encouraged the ohter to whip me as the other one did. Then, the motherfucker humiliated me by making me kneel and standing before me with his shaft.

But if I am Raphael, I'll make her pay for the betrayal and humiliation she put me through. She'll pay great, I'll give her a lesson she'll never forget.

First things first, I had to get out of the US before he came for me. I was no longer under his protection, on the contrary, I was his enemy, he was a threat to me as I was for him.

"Capo? Are you alright?" Denise asked me as I finally entered the suite I had accommodated him during our stay in the US.

"Do I look fucking alright?" I snapped, still mad. "What happened?" he asked me cautiously as I sat on the couch.

"The bitch betrayed me, again," I gritted out. "Alright, I'll get the first aid kit and call a doctor," he mumbled, not asking more questions as he sensed my anger.

"No," I disagreed, "call the pilot to prepare our jet, we're leaving the UK."

"What about your daughter?" he asked me with a frown. "And the men after them?"

"We're not needed anymore, Draven is helping her for warming his bed," I gritted out disgusted. "She cheated on you?" he asked me surprised.

"She did," I nodded my head. "What will you do?" he asked me.

"I'll make her pay for betraying, and her payment term will be death." By the hands of her own son.

"Get the jet ready, we're leaving to the UK." I demanded.

Now she has taken her revenge by offending, betraying and humiliating me, it was my turn to take my vengeance for what she has put me through.

It might take me a little longer, like some decades, but it will be worth in the end.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 644 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
205K 10.1K 54
⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. And a sexy femme fatale. [SEQUEL OF MALEDETTO] "Open your damn e...
3.3M 191K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...