Life or Death - Tommyinnit An...

By sol-the-sun

In which a meetup will spell life or death for a young streamer. ... More

- Author's Note -
- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
- Chapter Four -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
- Chapter Nine -
discontinued <3
- Chapter Ten -
update

- Chapter Five -

1.2K 39 7
By sol-the-sun

Thoughts are wrote like this.

TW: Mention of Cutting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's POV:

I woke up next to Ranboo. The tall boy was sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but be envious of him. He had a perfect life with the perfect friends. I mean, he hangs out with Tubbo all the time! The fans all love him and he never gets any hate because, well, who could ever hate someone like him! Even though I am a jerk towards him, he still cares about me and considers me a friend. Maybe, If I acted more like him, people would like me more..

I feel him stir. I decide that I like the feeling of protection from being next to him too much to get up. I pretend to be asleep as he opens his eyes. I hear him shuffle around and sit up. He makes a 'aww' noise at me and hugs me closer. He defiantly thinks I'm still asleep because, with how awkward he is, he would never do this if he knew I was awake. We stay like this for an hour more before I decide I should get up. I yawn and pull myself into a sitting position. Ranboo stiffens and I look over at him. He unwrapped his arms from me. I whined and forced his arms back around me in a comforting hug. He stayed stiff for a moment before quietly laughing. "Shut up Ranboob.." I mumbled. "Your gonna pay for this when 'm up."

~ Later ~

I untangled myself from the hug I was trapped in and walked over to the bathroom. I washed up before opening the door. When I did, Ranboo was outside with a worried expression. I gave him a quizzical look. "O-oh, sorry.. I thought you were going to.." He trailed off. I realized he was worried that I would cut.. "Don't worry Ran.. I won't.." I looked down at my feet. Then I stumbled my way down stairs and grabbed an apple. Can't act suspicious. Today is the day and I can't have them hovering over me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

335 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...