My Sensitive Professor || KTH

By KduzzFanatic

This is a cozy mystery filled with extreme romance which takes place in a mysterious college... you drop out... More

- Reconcile
- Questions & Confusion (1/3)
- Questions & Confusions (2/3)
- Questions & Confusions (3/3)
- Answers
- First Fight?
-Misunderstandings?
Update !!Not a chapter
- Possesive
-Ignoring
-Lie
- I'm Sorry
Update
- My Sensitive Boyfriend
- Protective
- Her Uncle
- Lipstick (cringe)
- Childish
--Author
- silly
- lying? And Nayeon..!
- Understanding
- I am jealous
- Two Can Play At This
- ๐Ÿ”ž
-Dream of the future (Semifinal chapter)
Semi Final -Part 2
Final Part (2)

-Final Part

2K 106 12
By KduzzFanatic

I am slowly taking steps holding onto tae's hand..... Jimin is infront of us.... while Jungkook is behind us pulling Mark with him...... we just need to find the evidence that tells Jin was murdered and who the killer is.....! I am heartbroken for Mina..... even though we aren't friends anymore she was my friend these past months..... I am sure it's Mark who killed Jin she will be devasted when she will find out about him
being a killer...... but Mark didn't really have any connections with Jin before.... why would he kill him... ? This is was the only question running through our minds......

I just hope we will find the evidence as soon as possible....!

We went inside the first room of this huge library..... it's just a small room with collection of the books, magazines etc about the college.... I don't think we can find anything here.......

Jimin ;
There is nothing in here....it's just some old newspaper... magazines.... I don't think we will find any evidence here....

Taehyung ;
This library is huge where will we find the evidence? Ahhh it's so frustrating (he said as his lips trembled and tears were ready to flow.... he is acting all tough ... but deep
inside he can't take any of this...)

"Tae..*Creak*.."

Rose ;
What was that sound?

Taehyung ;
Maybe maybe Jin wants to talk to us....(he spoke excitedly as tears streamed down his cheek) obviously we can't see him here .. it's d-dark .... this room is d-darkkk (his voice cracked)

Jimin ;
Let's follow the sound...(he said moving to the next room as we followed him..... I squeezed tae's hand..... as he is being emotional)

This room was filled with books..... it smelled really bad here..... all the books and shelfs were covered with dust..... just then something caught our eyes...... it was the same shadow but it was now clearly visible to all of us as the light from outside fell into the room....I gasped......

Taehyung ;
Jin Jin is that you? Jin (he looked at the shadow.....desperately waiting to see his brother)

Jin ;
Taehyung-ah......(I widened my eyes seeing Jin..... but he isn't in human state? His body is transparent...... I covered my mouth as I let out small cries...... Taehyung fell on his
knees seeing his brother while Jimin and jungkook were silently crying..... and on the other hand Mark looked terrified...)

Taehyung ;
Jin.....

Jin ;
You finally came...... I was desperately waiting to see you......(he said with a smile.... looks like he has cried to a extent that he has no tears left in him anymore..... he smiled at Taehyung)

Taehyung ;
Jin I..... (he approached Jin with his trembling hands..... he tried to hug his brother...... but his hands passed through him..... he couldn't even touch his brother...... he moved his hands in the air desperate to feel his brother...... he broke
down even more..... )

Jin ;
Taehyung calm down...... (he tried to touch Taehyung's shoulder but he couldn't...... he wanted to console his brother so badly...... he sighed and looked at Taehyung.... slowly he kneeled down to facehim ..... he tried to wipe Taehyung's tears ..... I couldn't see them like that.... I went and sat beside Taehyung and patted his back..... while Jin
now looked at me)

Jin ;
Rose thank you for always staying with Taehyung...... take good care of him..... he has no one......

Rose ;
H-how do you know?

Jin ;
(He left out a sad chuckle ) I saw you both outside the library..... I banged the door but you guys were busy with each other...... anyway I am happy that you are finally with
him...... he had always liked you...... I see you guys everyday when you guys arrive to the college and when you guys leave the college from the rooftop.......

Taehyung ;
Sorry Jin..I-I couldn't-

Jin ;
It's not your fault Taehyung...... (he made a sad face)......the only thing that kept me here is my wish to see you...... I hope everything is okay with you...... I will soon meet mom and dad up there.....

Taehyung ;
I-

Jin ;
I knew you would come to see me one day.....take care of yourself...... I know Jimin and jungkook will take good care of you (he said looking at them while both of them wiped their tears )

Jungkook ;
Jin we are really sorry.... we couldn't save you...... but what happened?

Jimin ;
Yeah Jin..... what really happened that night?

His eyes then fell on Mark......

Jin ;
You have caught him..... but where is the person who is the main cause for my misery..?

We all looked at each other confused....... just then someone entered the library.....more like someone ran towards the rooftop....we could hear footsteps...

Jin ;
Go go go go go to the rooftop now...!

Jin suddenly disappeared.....We all ran towards the rooftop in no time...
————
*Rooftop*

I was shocked when I saw her here....

Mina ;
Stop right there...... ( she pointed the gun at us..... where did she get the gun from ?)

Rose ;
Mina.... (I looked at her shocked ) you don't know what you are doing....... drop the gun ....! Don't be stupid.....

Mina ;
I know what I am doing.... (just then everyone arrived...... Taehyung and jimin stood beside me while Jungkook stood behind us holding Mark )

Jimin ;
Mina? So you were in this all This time? (He looked at her in disbelief)

Mina ;
Let Mark go.....! Or I'll shoot any one of you ...!

Taehyung ;
Mina Don't be stupid.... now that we know you were involved in this you'll be arrested along with Mark....! ( Mina looked confused)

Mina ;
No no no we won't go to the jail.... I won't let that happen......

Jimin ;
Why ? Why did you do this ? I thought you were our friend...... what did Jin ever do to you? ...

Mina started moving back searching something from her legs moving them on the ground.....looks like she is searching for something...... wait I can see something
shining near her legs....... it's a bracelet...!!!! Without thinking I ran towards her and grabbed the bracelet that was laying on the ground with my handkerchief.....she noticed it and quickly held my hand trying to snatch it away....... she has a gun.... I can't fight with her now..... as she was busy snatching it away from me... I slightly pushed her and rolled the bracelet in the handkerchief and threw it to jimin who was standing near me......

Taehyung ;
Rose !

Mina ;
You bitch (she said pulling my hair and pointing the gun at my head....... she held me by my neck and placed the gun at the side of my head....what do I do now..... I never thought Mina could be this cruel.....)

Mina ;
Let Mark go and give back that bracelet or I will not hesitate to kill her.....

Jungkook ;
Huh you think you can threaten us? ( Jungkook took out the gun from his pocket and pointed it at marks forehead ) if rose gets a single scratch then I will not hesitate to pull the trigger...!

Taehyung ;
It's of no use Mina all the evidences are against you.....whatever you are doing is being recorded......We are detectives for a reason.....

Mina ;
D-detectives? (Just then the gun pointing at me was thrown down the rooftop from Mina's hand.....how? Everyone are in their place...... just then the shadow approached  me......)

Mina ;
What is that.....

Jimin ;
This bracelet.... it's given by me.....it's a couple bracelet I have the same one back at home.....(he said looking at the bracelet..... just then I ran and stood beside Taehyung...)

Jimin ;
Why is it here?is this the reason you broke up with me? Because You killed Jin ?

Mina ;
It's his mistake that he is dead now..... I wouldn't kill him if he didn't interfere in my life.....! ( she said gritting her teeths)

Jimin ;
What are you talking about? He never interfered between us....

Mina ;
He didn't....... not between us..... but between me and Mark..... I am sorry Jimin I cheated on you with Mark......but I don't regret it I love Mark...

Jimin ;
You cheated?

Mark ;
She did start dating you..... but she fell in love with me...... you did nothing but buy her things..... you never gave her the things she needed.....you couldn't even show your affection towards her because of your intimacy disorder.....( he smirked looking at Jimin)

Jimin fell on his knees..... I didn't know he had problems with intimacy......he feels betrayed..... no one spoke anything and fell silent for a moment....... but how is this all connected to jin's death ?

Just then Mina was being choked...... by Jin? We couldn't see him but it was certain...

Jin ;
You killed me because you are a cheater..... I didn't deserve any of this......

Taehyung ;
Jin let her go..... the law will punish her....! Don't be like her Jin..... let her go.....

Mina ;
I didn't meant to kill you...Jin I didn't mean to..... (she started crying...)

Rose ;
I am still confused if you didn't want to kill him then why did you ?..... first of all what was the reason ?

Mina ;
I didn't intend to push him down......I was just trying to snatch the phone from his hand......

She continued talking

   Flashback on the day of jin's death...

                             Authors Pov

It was in the evening..... all the students of 1st year were busy in the library..... all the senior students were already home to prepare for their exams...... you were being tutored by Taehyung accompanied by Jin..... you were sitting beside Taehyung as he was teaching you while Jin was sitting across you guys occasionally asking Taehyung some doubts.....

But you and Taehyung were so busy that you didn't notice Jin admiring you both..... he was happy that his brother found you....he often failed to show affection to Taehyung as they had lost their parents in their early age..... he was sure that one day you would show your affection to Taehyung....

Jin ;
Ummm Taehyung..... I will leave now.... you guys continue with your work....( he got up to go to the other room in the huge library to give you guys some time alone together.... he had asked Taehyung to make a move as their 3rd year was coming to an end.... he winked at Taehyung before leaving )

Taehyung ;
I think you are ready with this subject..... you'll just have to revise it during the exams and you'll be perfect..! (He smiled at you tilting his head which always made your heart flutter)

Sometime passed by..... and you were ready to leave.....  before you could get up Taehyung held your hand.....

Rose ;
What's wrong Taehyung ?

Taehyung ;
I-I wanna talk to you about something....

Rose ;
Yeah what is it? (You looked at him as nervousness took over your body...)

Taehyung ;
I-

Your phone started ringing..... you looked at  it and it was your mom.... you chose to ignore it....

Taehyung ;
Pick up the call Rose ! we can talk later....

Rose ;
No it's okay..... tell me... ( you were desperate to Hear him)

Taehyung ;
I -I lik-

Your phone started ringing again which annoyed you...... it was your mom again.... but your eyes softened when you realised she must be calling to talk to you about your dad.... who was hospitalised.....you were debating whether to pick the call or not..... on the other hand Taehyung wanted to tell you that he likes you and get it off his chest as soon as possible..... you were still thinking as your phone was ringing..... Taehyung got impatient and cupped your cheeks and kissed your lips...... this caught you off guard.....but deep down you were happy.....you kissed him back......your
phone started ringing again..... you didn't bother and continued kissing...... after sometime you both pulled away..... you took your phone in your hand to switch it off and talk to Taehyung about this..... but you ran from there as soon as you saw the messages sent by your mom...... your dad was not responding anymore.....Taehyung got confused and ran behind you..

Meanwhile Jin was searching for a quite place that's when he saw Mina and Mark making out with each other...... his eyes widened.......he couldn't process the thought of Mina betraying Jimin and cheating on him behind his back.......he wanted to tell this to jimin who was madly in love with Mina..... he took out his phone and recorded Mina and mark.......

Mina ;
Jin? (She pushed Mark away when she saw Jin recording them)

Jin ;
So this is what you have been doing behind jimin's back? How can you......

Mina ;
Stop recording Jin..... you don't know anything about this.... don't interfere..... delete it now......

Jin ;
He is madly in love with you Mina..... but you.... I had to record you guys just because he won't believe me over you.... that's how much he loves you..... shame on you.... I
will send this to jimin right now.....

Mark ;
Stop.....( he said and snatched the phone from Jin's hand) what's the password? Don't piss me off and just tell me the password...... 

Jin ;
No (he punched mark and took back his phone placing it in his pocket)

Mark ;
How dare you.... ( he said throwing a punch at Jin)

Mark and Jin continued fighting while Mina tried stopping them...... Jin pushed Mark away and started running....... Mark and Mina chased Jin determined to get rid of the
video...... one mistake Jin did was that he ran towards the rooftop.....

Jin :
Stop right there...... I am not giving you the phone...... (he said moving towards the edge......)

Mark went to Jin choking him..... he took out the phone from jin's pocket.....

Mark ;
Password ? Now...! (He shouted )

Jin ;
No (he said kicking Mark at his private..... while Mark fell to the ground in pain...... Jin took this opportunity to run..... but Mina stopped him on his way)

Mina :
Jin give me the phone.....  (she said trying to snatch it from his hand while he moved back..... he didn't want to hit a girl.....he moved back until his back touched the edge )

Jin ;
Stop right there...! I am not giving you this.... (Mina kept trying to snatch it from his hand ...... while Jin kept resisting..... this raged Mina she harshly pushed Jin and
snatched the phone from his hand...... Jin lost his balance and fell back ....completely losing his body balance he fell down from the rooftop....Both Mina and Mark gasped at the scene....... all the students started gathering around Jin..... Mina started panicking and the phone from her hand slipped down along with her bracelet given By Jimin..... Mark pulled Mina and tried to escape from there as soon as possible...)

The phone bounced and fell far away and broke into pieces..... they were so into running away that they forgot to carry the bracelet and the phone back with them...

            Back to present
                   Rose's Pov

Whatever had happened was very unfortunate.......everyone's mind was messed up....... his death was caused because of such a reason?.........my blood
boiled looking at Mark and Mina....Jimin ran away from there sobbing...... Taehyung handcuffed Mina...... we all stood there silent for a moment when Jin spoke

Jin ;
Taehyung-ah it's time for me to leave.....

Taehyung ;
Jin......(Taehyung looked at his brother with helpless eyes...)

Jin ;
Live a happy life....! Your brother loves you..... don't worry I will be with mom and dad up there...... I will be looking at you always.....!

Taehyung ;
he he left Rose ....... Jin left (he let go of Mina and hugged me...... I patted his back as he sobbed on my shoulders)

After two days

Mina and Mark were finally caught..... they were arrested and were currently giving statements regarding jin's death.....I didn't expect it to be Mina at all..... life is so
unpredictable....... she didn't wanted to break jimin's heart she ended up pushing Jin off the rooftop..... in all of this Jin lost his life who didn't deserve any of this...... Mina doesn't want to see Mark anymore after knowing what he had hidden about Lia from her..... Jimin has locked himself in a room blaming himself for everything...... Lia was rescued & Yeji is taking care of him..... right now me, Jungkook and Taehyung are here in the agency.....

After 6 years

Taehyung ;
Yah why are you throwing tantrums at me? It's not my fault that Jinnie said Papa first and not mom......

Rose ;
I am not! Take care of your son from Now onwards.....! Hmph.....(I stomped towards them and sat away from Taehyung who was holding our son on the couch)

Taehyung ;
Come on babe I know you are jealous...!(he smirked at me)

Rose ;
Yah do you want to sleep on the couch today? I have kept him in my womb for 9months and took care of him day and night and now he says papa...... please say Mom...! Once..... (I looked frustrated while Taehyung laughed at me....urghhhh I can't believe I am married to this annoying man for 4 years now..!)

Taehyung ;
Ahhh hold on Jimin is calling....!

Jimin ;
Taehyung-ah what to do when your wife is mad at you...?

Taehyung ;
Ahhh I don't know myself it's been 4 years and I am still trying to figure it out...... you and Yeji have just married and you already managed to make her angry ?

Jimin ;
Aishhh she is asking for a baby already..... it's not even been a year yet..... I want to enjoy life without a baby....

Taehyung ;
Ahhh then it's your issue to solve..... good luck Jimin.....I need to take care of Jin now since Rose  isn't cooperating with me.....

Jimin ;
I would call Jungkook but he is still in the dating stage.... he wouldn't know much  ....damnit.... guess I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.....bye

Rose ;
Taehyung put Jin to sleep it's almost 10 pm....! I have a case to solve...!

Taehyung ;
Ah I forgot to tell you.... I have already prepared the statements.... the documents are ready too..... so you don't have to worry...! We can submit them to chief detective tomorrow.....now let's go sleep....

Rose ;
Hmm fine...

I put Jin to sleep and slowly placed him inside the cradle.......jin's cradle is placed in our bedroom.... he wakes up at midnight sometimes......I don't want my baby to be
alone...... I was thinking about how our life changed..... how everything turned out good..... I am so happy to have Jin in our life......I kissed his forehead as he was peacefully sleeping in the cradle..... just then a pair of hands wrapped around my waist......

Taehyung ;
Did Jin fall asleep?

Rose ;
Hmmmm (he placed his chin on my shoulder)

Taehyung ;
Come let's go......We need to make more babies....

Rose
Yah....! (I slightly hit is hand as my cheeks turned red)

Taehyung ;
What ? Don't you think Jin wants a sibling? Someone To play with him? You would not want to disappoint Jin right..... (he squeezed me in his arms and kissed my neck.......slowly he sucked on my sweet spot.... I was about to maon but he
immediately covered my mouth with his hand)

Taehyung ;
Jin will wake up.... let's take this to the bed.... (he said and picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed)
To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 79.5K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
35.6K 1.4K 51
COMPLETED โ˜‘๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ”น I'll suggest you guys to read this story from the start otherwise you will not find it interesting. ________________________________...
134K 8.6K 31
"She'll want what I give her. She'll want what I want. And I want to see you vanish from our lives so that I will be the only one in her life. Only m...
35.1K 1.2K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...