Hood Love (Finished) p.s edit...

shantii14__

Mercedes is from the projects and Hood of Harlem. She was a good girl though. Her mom was smoked out and she... Еще

Hood Love
Hood Love
Feelings:
i think i love'EM
Us
Bestfriend
Going Through Changes
Next step
dancing
Remember when
Crazy
He and me
Strippers!!
Got yo back
Dallas here we come
Yes!
D-town
Out with the old im with the new!
Dont trust easily
Calvin lands
Tension
Fight
In the morning.
Help Me
Revenge
He's gone
The Big Date
Calvin Leaves/ LaLa lands
Goodbye
SEQUEL OUT!!!!

Hey you're the new girl?

80.9K 1.9K 104
shantii14__

I was just watching the club and people.

Shug and Ivana ( the other manager) came to me.

" So how do you like it? "

" Its fine." I did not mention how scared I felt though.

I had to go ahead and explain my situation. To get a work.

" ok. We can figure out something to work around you. " I smiled.

Sexy boy walked up.

" Oh this is my son, Jerimiah " Shug says. Son? Man, the bosses son is his sexy ass!

" Hi " I say. I don't know why, but he

made me so nervous.

" This is Mercedes "

" Nice to meet you." He shook my hand.

" She's the new dancer "

*

*

" So your the new girl? " I laughed. Ivana and shug had went off.

" yes. And I prefer my name not new girl " he flashes that perfect smile at me.

" My apologies, Welcome Mercedes " I smile at him. " But if you don't mind me asking. Why the hell are you working in a place like this!? "

I chuckled. " Its life. Its really complicated "

" Try me "

" I don't know you "

" Well get to know me. I'm really great. I'm sexy as hell. I'm nice. I'm a beast on the court and I can keep a secret " I laughed.

" Your really cocky "

" I know! You should be more! Have you seen yourself? "

" yeah I own a few mirrors " He smiled.

He was so easy to talk to. I didn't know him but he seemed cool.

You know when you meet people for the first time and you just sort of click with them easily? That's how I felt now. We immediately clicked.

" And I'm sure you can. I got to find my friend and go " I say

" Why are you rushing off so fast? "

" I'm not. I just lost my friend and really need to get home "

" She's around here somewhere "

" He " I correct.

" He? "

" Yes. "

" You talk funny. Where you from? "

" I talk funny? No you do. I'm from south Harlem! " I say over the music. He came closer to hear me.

" Ahaha damn south Harlem? You must be tough. I hear y'all over there chopping niggas up and shit " I bust out laughing.

" As tough as they come. "

" What makes you tough? "

" Well lets see. I drink underage. I park in handicap spots because I'm too lazy! I push old ladies down and slap kids. I'm a real criminal! " I tease. He was laughing so hard.

" Damn you live a hard knock life! " I nod. " Seriously, you look all nice and innocent and genuine I wouldn't believe your from south Harlem "

" Don't let the pretty face and soft voice fool you! " I say smiling. " I'm a real Harlem thug. "

He laughed. " Your not a thug. I'm a thug! "

" You wouldn't last a day in my area! No offence to you or my people! But they would take you as a joke and eat you up and spit you back out to yo side of town "

" Which is? I been about that life! " We had to be in each others ear and talk over the loud music.

" So you think. You will have to prove it to me. Yo thug is probably running out on the dinner bill. Dine and ditch. I did that when I was 8 " We both cracked up laughing.

" You go quite knocking me, new girl. I'm the bosses son you can't do that! " He tease. I laughed.

" I'm keeping it real! We will see. But seriously I got to go find my boy "

" Hope to see you around " I smile and walk off leaving him there.

Now to find Chucky horny black ass and get out of here.

( Just a little something something! So what do you think of Jerimiah??? Don't forget to VOTE, FAN, & COMMENT! Thanks you guys are the best! )

-- Shantii

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

285K 12K 24
{Book 3 of "Player's Prayer} Ronny and Candy are back and stronger than ever. IT'S SENIOR YEAR! But there are still bridges burning.
556K 50K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Lesson Bunny

Фэнтези

7.4K 455 8
A story about Jeon family's 3 useless brats no one can handle them two brothers are married but their younger brother still unmarried and he is the w...
1.8M 72.4K 95
Four years into the future, about to graduate college, Aliyah and Marcus have both created new lives for themselves. Both being on the road to offici...