Sweet Temptation [Completed✔]

By Queensland_26

Main leads: Sidneet Mafia King & Mafia Queen are enemies of eachother but the god planned them as soulmates s... More

cover
character sketch
Prologue
1. Mafia Queen
2. Mafia King
3. Lusty Silence
4. Badass
5. Hot one
6. Lusty Marriage
7. Babygirl
Hungry For sex
8. 34+35
9. Wet
10. Hungry
11. Creamy Pasta👅
Disaster Changed our life
12. Daddy
13. Rules
14. Loyalty
15. Growing Feelings
16. Emotions
17. Him?
18. Mr. Nandra
19. Don't know
20. Remembering eachother
22. Mafia Queen's Pic
23. Friends
24. Letter
25. Mafia Meets
26. Red Video Call
27. Red cheeks means love
28. Betrayal
29. Sid's Anger
30. shocks, tears and froze
31. I Love You
Honest one
32. Beautiful 🥀
33. Painful yet loveable Kiss
34. Hot Ass
35. ONE YEAR
Author's Note
Season 2
My Works

21. Mysteries are open

2.1K 238 81
By Queensland_26

Both are remembering eachother with smiles. Both the hearts are somewhere joined one but the only difference is both hearts have something in it which is stopping their minds to think over the word LOVE. Both have changed their taste for just having it with their partner. Do you think that it is cute thing though a small one?

Around 8 in the evening

Krupa: Queen, i found the details about him.

Avneet who was working on laptop just closed it and smiled widely as krupa made her way towards her.

Krupa: look

She gave her one envelope and avneet quickly opened it just to find out one pic in it

Avneet looked at the pic in which one handsome young man in black clothes with mask and sunglasses is their. He is looking hot. He is looking damn hot.

Peeps for you pic is their😉

(Imagine one black jacket on and the back ground dark due to which he will be not that much recognized na so)

Avneet: He is hot.

Krupa smirked and said

Krupa: He is Mafia King and for your kind info you are married and as.....

And avneet cut her off while rolling her eyes

Avneet: Just shut up girl, i know what i have to do and this Mafia King is rival of Mafia Queen so no nasty thoughts and i am satisfied with my husband.

She said this and smirked looking at the pic

Avneet: I want more details and if possible then i want to see his face.

Krupa: That is hard in Mafia World especially when you have not revealed it for once.

Avneet: I know that but still try and try to find it by seeing our first fight seen which was in that basement through cctv footage.

Krupa: They have already fired all the cctv camera before entering the battle ground.

Avneet: Smart enough. Anyways tell sm1 to do it quickly.

Krupa: Yeah sure till then work with this photo.

Avneet: Yeah.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Queenie: Siddharth, if he didnt found the info this time and came then i will surely kill him.

She said this and went towards the car.

Sid: Dangerous girl, i hope he finds it out or else no one can save him today.

He said this to himself and went behind her.

Both sat in the car and drove off to one beach.

Around 11: 55 at night

Queenie: What you think that she will be her only.

Sid: Ohh come on my wife is not like her i mean my wife is not a mafia like her so they cant be same.

Queenie: I dont know why i doubt that both are same.

Sid: Then stop doubting because it is of no use.

Queenie: No ways i will not because we have to kill her and if she is your wife Avneet than also i will do same because in mafia world no relations, is that clear to you?

Sid got shock with this. He too have doubts because the way she behaves is same like her. He shrugged off his thoughts and changed the topic a bit

Sid: We will get to know about them today so wait for more 1 minute.

Queenie: yeah we will if that Riyaz will bring info or else we will not.

Sid: Look here he is

He said when he saw Riyaz coming with one envelope. Both are already on beach and covered their face before only.

Riyaz: I have found it mam.

He said to Queenie

Queenie: wow great, give me!

Riyaz gave her the envelope

Sid: You can leave.

Queenie: wait, let me see then you can.

She said this and opened the envelope which has a pic and written info

Queenie: you can leave

Riyaz sighed in relief and went from their.

Sid and Queenie went in car.

Queenie took out the pic from envelope

Queenie: Look

She said giving the pic to sid

Sid saw the pic

Sid: This one is ok and what are details

Queenie took out the paper and read

Queenie: Wow what a info, she is Mafia Queen.

Sid: Omg that means Mafia King and Mafia Queen are rivals.

Queenie: yes and this fight will be won by Mafia King not Queen.

She smirked saying this.

Sid: Yes

Queenie: Do you think that she is your wife?

She asked him, sid looked at the pic and said

Sid: Cant say but she is not.

Queenie: fine but i still doubt.

Sid: then continue doubting her but dont dare to harm her, Is that clear?

He dangerously said this to Queenie

Queenie: Fine i will not do untill i have proofs.

Sid: Not even after finding proofs.

He said this and kept the pic in envelope.

Queenie: No ways, if i found the proofs then she will be gone, keep this in mind Siddharth.

Sid: Will see when you will find proofs.

He said this and started the car, making their way towards the home.

What will happen when they will find truth? Will Queenie harm Sid's wife?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Somewhere else

Lady1: Yaar our kids came in our trap.

Lady2: Yes sonia, they came.

(So ladies and gentleman they are moms of our main leads)

Sonia: But do you think that they will be together after finding their partners real identities?

Sonia asked vibha while sipping on her green tea.

Vibha: Ohh yes darling, i am sure about this that they both will be together after knowing that they are Mafia King and Mafia Queen.

She said this and had a sip of her orange juice.

Sonia: will see.

Vibha: Yeah but for now lets enjoy yaar.

Sonia: Yeah, lets go for foot spa yaar.

Vibha: ohh yes, lets go.

With this both went towards the spa room.

Both moms were aware of their child's partners identities and they did this intentionally having a hope of togetherness for them. And both the MAFIA KING & MAFIA QUEEN ARE RIVALS. So lets see what will this marriage lead to.

That's it. I hope you liked this chapter in which few mysteries are opened. Lets see what will happen when they will find out that their partners are only rivals in mafia world. Will meet soon and do tell me that are you liking the story the way it is going. And before saying bye just smash the vote button, tata.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
105K 6.9K 95
this is a story about a bully and a nerd who are having different pasts..what will happen if then will cross the paths..will they ever fall in love o...
15.6K 1.1K 21
Everyone says bestfriend's end up with each other..... Same was their case ...... both were childhood bestie but they ended up together when they w...
24.7K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...